Life in the Harem Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the guests beckoned me with his hand. I swallowed and strode towards his left side, as I had been trained. It was Sir Jon, and he was eager for some more coffee. The coffee pot sat in the middle of the table, easily within his reach, however, when there are slaves around, even the smallest task, can be relegated to them. I nodded and reached towards the coffee pot, my body bending at the waist, and my black latex maids' skirt, already too short, rode high up my bare exposed ass, my garters and stocking tops revealed for all the guests to see.

His hand, large and rough with calluses, quickly pawed my cheek, as I stifled a yelp and tried to concentrate on grabbing the heavy coffee pot and pour more coffee for Sir Jon, without spilling and without moving my body away from his touch. A glace from the corner of my eye, revealed, that Sir Jon, had continued his animated conversation with Master and the rest of the guests, without paying me any attention, other than idly kneading my ass. A warm vibration buzzed within my loin as this man's touch rode over me and the idea that I was indeed an object, to be used without mind or worry settled in. I focused on finishing my task, and then placed the coffee pot back to its spot. Now what?

For a moment, I panicked within myself, unsure if I should remain, bent over the dining room table, with Sir Jon's hand stroking my ass, or straighten up, and excuse myself back to my station. The humiliation of being an object, exposed for the guests, as they ignored me, got me excited. I remembered my training, and stayed where I was. I was to do what I was told, or instructed, nothing else.

I waited in my position for a few more moments, when Sir Jon, released his hand from my ass, and dismissed me back to my position with a pulling motion. A bit flushed, I backed up to my position, and tried to compose myself. After their breakfast, Jacinta and I cleared the table, and quickly carried our laden trays back down to the kitchen. I then followed Jacinta upstairs, this time taking the second flight off to the side of the dining room alcove and traveled up to the second floor. Presented with a hallway, rightly appointed in red carpet and what I could only guess where antiques. Jacinta, knocked quietly on the first door, waited a moment then entered. I followed to discover that these rooms were the guest quarters, and our next task was going about making up the room.

This room was empty, and looked to be occupied by one of the women who had dinned downstairs for breakfast, as the vanity was filled with various bottles of makeup, perfume, and creams. We changed the sheets, bundling the dirty ones in a pile near the door, and pulling out fresh ones from the linen closet. Master seemed to run a hotel out of his main house, and with that the services that are expected from a fine hotel, plus a few extra services!

The next room we entered, I was startled to find a man and a woman still in bed. The older silver haired man beckoned us to come in and do our cleaning duties while he continued to pay attention to his guest. She was a dark skinned woman, stretched out on the bed, face down. The covers and blankets had been pulled off the bed and lay in a heap at the foot of the bed. I went over to take them, and crouching down to gather them up, I discovered that the dark skinned girl on the bed, was actually shackled to the four corner posts of the wrought iron bed frame. She was panting, moaning even. Her face inches from mine, as I caught a glimpse into her eyes, her face lying on its side. The eyes were dull, exhausted, in pain. I imagined for a moment that she had mouthed the words "Help me", but just then, the old grey haired man, slammed his hand down upon her, and her face scrunched up into a withered out moan.

"There, there," he softly caressed her. Her eyes rolled back into her skull, as the tender damaged skin was being manipulated by the man.

"We've taken all night playing, just to warm you up." He continued. Then hit her again. A deep moan emanated from within her, yet it never reached her mouth.

"We still have all weekend, for the main course!"

Oh my god! I thought. She had been like this all night, and it was only the prelude to his handiwork. I quickly pulled the sheets and covers up and took them to the pile near the door. Jacinta worked quickly, straightening up as best she could, all while this man, continued to strike the bound stretched out dark skinned girl on the bed. Her moans had turned guttural, animal.

I concentrated on the other side of the room, and came across a folding case. It was like a fishing tackle box, only this one was spread wide open with large stainless steel medical type instruments.

"You can leave that as it is," the voice startled me, as I pulled my hand away from it like from a hot fire. I turned around, saw him fully for the first time, and nodded in obedience. He had a gentle face, almost grandfatherly. He sat in stark contrast to the dark skinned woman stretched to the limit in her bounds on the bed. His posture was of one with all the time and patience of the world, contrasted by the prostrate dark skinned girl, exhausted, and anxious to get the unpleasantness over and done with. He stared humming a tune as he picked up a new instrument of torture. Adjusting it, he then proceeded to insert it into her rectum. The dark skinned girl tensed and strained at her bonds. A small whimper exited her pert mouth, along with a line of droll that added to the pool on the sheet under her head. We quickly finished up and left for the next room.