Life in the Harem Ch. 09

Story Info
Discovered.
801 words
4.26
32.8k
11

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirsemega
sirsemega
927 Followers

Modern day harem life of slaves and their struggles for alpha slave status.

Master is unaware of the intrigue and back stabbings that go on when he is away from the harem between his sex slaves. Or is he?

Cast:

Calista: Lead character

Master: Master and owner

Sir Jon: Master's longtime friend

Lady Martha: Master's first wife

Lucinda: a very ambitious slave who takes an interest in Calista

Jacinta: Paired off with Calista, she too is a house slave

Mildred: Mother hen to the slaves, she is the eldest house slave

Jasmine: Arab slave girl who took over for Calista as greeter

Clara: den-mother to the harem slaves

Petra and Paulina, Roxanne, Quan-Yi, Gretchen and Barbie: harem slaves

Darabi: Another slave trader

*

DISCOVERED

Lady Martha and Jasmine left the following day to return back to the ranch. Master had a plan and made sure that Lady Martha continued like everything was normal and honor her deal with Sir Jon.

That evening, Master took me to a room down in the lower levels of the fortress. As we got deeper and deeper, my stomach started to tighten with fear. Where was he taking me? Why was this a secret?

He stopped at one door and unlocked the heavy oak door and took me inside. He closed the door and locked it. It was cold and damp. It was dark until he lit a few oil lamps. This part of the building had no electricity.

My eyes got accustomed to the dark and I was able to discern heavy furniture that turned into torture devices. My fear gripped me again as I looked into the cold eyes of Master.

"Master?" I asked him.

He took my wrist and locked me to the pole. He took my other wrist and joined the first over my head. Tearing my clothes off, I stood naked and exposed in front of him. My flesh raised as the damp cold hit my skin.

"I am very displeased!" he yelled. His voice broke though to me. I had always seen Master calm and cold. Now he was angry and his rage was boiling over. I scared me. It scared the shit out of me.

"Who the FUCK, gave you permission to fuck that slave?" he screamed.

Slave? Who? Jasmine? Oh shit!

Tears formed in my eyes as I realized that I had had sex with someone without Master's permission.

"Answer me, cunt!" He yelled. His voice cut me each time he spoke.

I sobbed. "No one, Master...it just happened..."

My hands were numb as the blood had drained out of them by being cuffed over my head.

"Are you not flagged?" he screamed.

"Have I allowed you to fuck anyone else? Have I given you to anyone else?"

"No Master." I sobbed. I had fucked up, big time.

He slapped my face. My cheek burned from the blow.

"So," he continued. "How did you come to think that fucking that little slave cunt would be okay?"

He grabbed my hair and roughly turned me to face the pole. This exposed my backside.

He grabbed something off the wall, I couldn't tell what it was until the whip came crashing down on my backside. I howled with pain.

"I wanted you for myself." He told me as he continued to rain blows upon me.

"I have given you a lot of latitude and this is how you repay me? You sneak around into the arms of your former student?"

I sobbed and screamed through the pain.

He stopped for a moment, dropped the whip and turned me to face him. He was in my face as he growled the next words.

"I trusted you, slave. There was something there between us. I could feel it, but I guess I was wrong...I had plans for you, oh you had no idea..."

I sobbed and tried to say I was sorry. My body ached. I had taken worse punishments than this, but the words Master had said, hurt me like nothing had before. I was in agony and just wanted to die.

He unlocked the door, leaving me chained to the pole. He turned to me before leaving.

"Think about what you have done, SLAVE."

"Think of your actions. Right now, my most trusted associate has betrayed me, tried to kill me. Others are vying for control. I don't know who I can trust. And now you do this. I had trusted you, but now..."

He locked the door behind him as I wailed in pain and horror. What had I done? What had I done?

Please leave me some comments! I'm always anxious to see if anyone is reading these stories as it motivates me to write more chapters! Don't forget to vote as well! Thank you for reading!

sirsemega
sirsemega
927 Followers