Life in the Redneck Town of Panhandle in 1969 Ch. 02

Story Info
Buddy gets his first taste of Pauly's cock.
12.4k words
7.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers please be advised, the story 'Life in the Redneck Town of Panhandle in 1969' is written using Redneck slang, quotes, incorrect Hillbilly grammar, and terms relevant to the year 1969.

DISCLAIMER: All the characters appearing in the series 'Life in the Redneck Town of Panhandle in 1969' are fictitious, as they do not exist. Any resemblance to a real person, living or dead, is purely coincidental, and should not be construed to associate a real person, living or dead.

****

Pauly, was anxiously waiting for me on the twin bed in the darkness of that shabby, run-down, Juneau Alaskan motel room, and as I approached closer to the twin bed, my mind drifted back to the night of my eighteenth birthday...

****

July 3rd, 1969 finally arrived and I was now 18 years old! Tonight Pauly and I would be double dating with our girlfriends, Helen and Carla DeSham, celebrating not only my 18th birthday but their eighteenth birthday as well. The four of us planned to go out to dinner at the Pizza Hut in Centerville and then to the Sky Lark drive-in.

We'd all be seniors together this coming school year at good ol' PHS where I was the so called star on the Red Panthers football team while Helen, Carla, and Pauly were members of the band. The three of them were unfairly labeled as 'band nerds' by all the uppity-ups at PHS. Of course, Pauly should have graduated a year earlier with his band nerd friends, Sal and Jarrod, along with their twin brothers, Willie and Eli, two of my Red Panther teammates. The five of them flunked the fourth grade and were already nineteen, the oldest in our forthcoming senior class.

Helen and I had been dating pretty much steady since May 1st, while Pauly and Carla had been going steady since about a week before PHS's Valentine's Dance. Both Carla and Helen were both cute as a button and blessed with knockers that made all the uppity-ups at PHS jealous and envious—especially my Ex-girlfriend, Carol Ann Smittervillie, who was only packing mosquito bites.

After eating a pizza at the Hut we ventured off to the Sky Lark. Of course, we weren't there to watch the movie, but rather to make out hot and heavy with Carla and Helen.

Pauly and Carla were really bringing it on and getting with it in the front seat while I was feeling Helen up in the back seat. And, before you knew it, the flick ended, and we had to hustle Carla and Helen home. Pauly pulled his '55 Chevy into the DeSham's driveway a hair's breadth before the clock was striking midnight.

After kissing the girls goodnight, Pauly drove like a bat out of hell down the county blacktop before reaching the winding dirt roads leading to Grandpappy's ranch.

We whizzed through the cattle guard, zoomed passed Grandpappy and Granny's farmhouse, Uncle Jerry Lee, Aunt Cindi Beth and Pauly's place, before finally reaching my house on the back forty of Grandpappy's four hundred acre spread. .

Mom smiled as Pauly's and me entered the house right at my 12:30 curfew, "Well looks like you two just beat the buzzer! What time do you boys want breakfast in the morning?"

Pauly answered, "Aunt Betsy we're going to the lake with Carla and Helen for the Fourth of July celebration so I'm a-guessin' around nine or so. We're plannin' on pickin' up the girls around 10:30-ish."

Mom replied with a smiled, "Okay nine it is. I'll roust your Uncle Ted out of bed and we'll eat a Fourth of July breakfast together before you two head to the lake. Now off to bed with the both of you."

Pauly and I went upstairs to my bedroom, closed the door, and started getting ready for bed. Pauly grinned at me ear to ear while he was unbuttoning his Wranglers, "Cuz I just found out today from your old Red Panther teammate, Charlie, he's been bangin' Kayla's pussy ever since prom night! The same is true for Darrell with Mandy."

I let out a deep sigh, "No shit? I'd love to be in those two guy's shoes fuckin' a couple hotties like Kayla and Mandy."

Pauly just laughed, "Well it took'em long enough! The four of 'em have been goin' steady since their freshman year! Wanna bet Cuz, Charlie 'n Darrell will be gittin' all the poontang they want off Kayla 'n Mandy this fall at Northwestern? Shit, I know it's a-gonna happen, those two will be scorin' more than touchdowns while Kayla 'n Mandy are leadin' the cheers 'n spreadin' their legs for'em."

I smiled at Pauly, "Not gonna bet Cuz!"

Pauly grinned a shit-eatin' grin and said, "Yeah, Charlie told me all about prom night when he popped Kayla's cherry. After prom, they slipped out to their favorite parkin' place below the old Panhandle City Water tower. 'Twas after a bit of kissin' 'n huggin' that they stripped off them fancy prom duds 'n crawled in the back seat of the Charlie's brand spankin' new Pontiac GTO, courtsey of 'em alumnus folks at Northwestern.

"Anyways, once in the back seat they started makin' out like crazy. After some hot 'n heavy tongue action along with some serious titty play, Charlie started his usual routine of finger bangin' Kayla 'fore he'd eat her pussy. Charlie told me, 'Pauly, I had Kayla's juices flowin' like a river after I finished eatin' her pussy, but instead of preparin' to return the favor 'n givin' me some head, Kayla kept her legs spread wide, smiled at me, 'n said, 'Make love to me tonight Baby—put a rubber on 'n fuck me.'

' I 'bout shit knowin' I didn't have a Big Chief one in the glove box, so I told Kayla, 'Baby, I don't have any rubbers,' but before I could finish Kayla said, 'Baby, I want you to fuck me anyway—we've put it off too long—just don't cum in me.'

'I was like in hog heaven! I'd waited four years for this moment 'n I feverishly mumbled, 'Baby, I promise, I'll be sure 'n pull out 'fore I cum.'

'We was a-kissin' one helluva sweltering sexy French kiss 'n holdin' each other tight. Kayla's rock hard nipples were mashed against my chest, 'n she was breathin' short, shaky, gaspin' breaths in my ear. Kayla's palms were sweaty, her heart was poundin' faster 'n faster, my dick was a-sho' nuff raging boner, 'n 'twas drippin' precum like honey while I was nudgin' my cock's head against her pussy's outer lips.

'Kayla's lips offered a little resistance at first, but quickly surrendered, 'n I shoved my cock's head through her lips. Kayla whimpered just a bit when my cock's head poked through her openin' 'n popped her cherry. Kayla's pussy went to grippin' my cock tighter than a tick on ol' hound's ear while I was pushin' all six inches inside her virgin pussy.

'Once I had my cock buried to the hilt, I paused just a bit 'fore I started fuckin' her with deep slow thrusts. After maybe seven, eight, hell it could have been ten slow thrusts, I got with it. I was a-pumpin' my cock in 'n out of Kayla's tight, wet, warm, sweet pussy, givin' her everythin' I had, balls deep, faster, 'n faster. My balls were slappin' up against her, 'n as I was thrustin' in, out, 'n back in again, Kayla's pussy felt like a wet, smooth, velvet glove surroundin' every inch of my rock-hard cock.

'Kayla was lovin' every minute of it too. She was a-twistin', squirmin', 'n buckin' her hips upward like she was doin' one of them figure eight cheerleader booty rolls. I mean, we were swayin' in rhythm with each other, 'n really gittin' it on! Our hips were poundin' wildly against each other's, we were kissin', bitin', lickin', strokin', 'n caressin' each other anywhere we could. We were both moanin' 'n a-carryin' on som'm fierce, but nothin' else really seemed to matter—it was like we were in our own special seventh heaven together. I was gonna pull out 'fore bustin' my nuts, like'n I'd promised Kayla, but fuck, it just felt too damn good 'n down deep inside, I didn't want to stop.

'My balls were no longer slappin' into Kayla, but were swellin', gittin' bigger, 'n a-tightenin' up. I was breathin' them ragged, short heavy breaths, my cock was gittin' even harder, swellin', throbbin', 'n when Kayla grabbed my butt with her hands, my butt tightened up like a rock. It was when Kayla wrapped those sexy legs around my butt 'n was pullin' me into her, that I was knowin' she didn't want me to stop. So, I didn't hold back any longer. All the thoughts of keepin' my promise flew out the winder quicker than a New York minute!

'I was thrustin' balls deep when I flung my head back, every muscle in my body stiffened at once, my cock jerked 'n exploded—shootin' out cum faster than my Remington automatic shotgun! I was blowin' my load when Kayla's pussy clamped down on my cock like a pair of vice grip pliers! Kayla went into a-screamin', hollerin', clawin' my back, bitin' me anywhere she could, 'n shakin' like she'd never done before.

'Kayla was a-carryin' on like'n she was havin' one of 'em epilepsy fits while I was thrustin' ball deep 'n shootin' powerhouse loads inside her pussy 'fore I started oozin'. After the last drop of cum oozed out of my cock head's tip, my strength seemed to give out suddenly 'n I collapsed face down on Kayla. My cock was still buried deep inside the warmth of her pussy, our sweaty bodies were tangled, our racing hearts were slowly beginnin' to return to normal, 'n when we looked into each other's eyes Kayla whispered, 'Baby, fuck me again! I never dreamed it'd be so good.'

'So, Pauly, I fucked Kayla two more times prom night 'n I've been a-fuckin' her hot 'n heavy ever since. Ain't never put on a Chief nor pulled out neither. Best feelin' in the world Pauly is when I'm pumpin' my cock balls deep inside Kayla's pussy 'n blowin' my load. Ain't nothin' sweeter than feelin' the extra warmth, the extra slipperiness, hearin' that squishin' sound, 'n a-knowin' all the time, Kayla's a-wantin' me to fill her pussy full with'n MY cum.'

Pauly paused and I butted in, "Damn Cuz sounds like Kayla 'n Charlie are really gittin' it on!"

Pauly smiled, "Darn tootin' they are! Ol' Charlie 'n me go back a long way 'n he damn sure ain't gonna be a-pullin' my leg.

"And Cuz that ain't all I've been a-findin' out here lately either.

Pauly continued, "Cuz I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Sal, Jarrod 'n me were down at Mac's drug the other day 'n we overhear'd Joe Bob boastin' to Bo 'n Chester 'bout how he'll be gittin' Carol Ann's pussy 'fore he leaves for football practice at Centerville Junior College."

I looked Pauly in the eyes, "Seriously Cuz? I mean Cuz, that's hard for me to believe! Carol Ann 'n me ain't been broke up but fur two-'n-half month...'n now Joe Bob's puttin' the word out he's 'bout to be a-fuckin' her? Naw, Joe Bob's a-bullshitin', wantin' Bo 'n Chester thinkin' he's this big-time lady-killer. Shit Cuz, I never git anythin' off'n Carol Ann. She'd never let me play with her titties, git inside her pants, under her dress, cheerleadin' skirt, or mini skirt much less inside her panties! I never git past first base with her 'n Cuz, we went out for a little more than two year! Nope, ain't no way in hell Carol Ann is gonna be a-givin' Joe Bob her pussy."

Pauly said, "Well Cuz, it's like'n this, Joe Bob was a-tellin' Bo and Chester, 'Ain't gonna be long fellas 'fore I'll be gittin' Carol Ann Smittervillie's cherry. Betcha, I'm gittin' her pussy anytime I'm a-wantin' it 'fore Carol Ann's a senior 'n I'm havin' to be a-headin' off for two-a-day's at Centerville.'

"Bo asked, 'Damn Joe Bob, now you ain't just a-bullshitin' us are ya? Buddy Lee never git past first base with'n Carol Ann, at leastin' he never tell'd us if'n he did.'

"Joe Bob answered, 'Problem with Buddy was he cared for too much for Carol Ann—ain't the same for me—all I'm a-wantin' is her pussy.

'Ever since the folks git me a new Ford Falcon for graduation, causin' I'd be gittin' a full ride to Centerville, Carol Ann went to flirtin' with'n me. I weren't dumb 'n knowed right off'n the bat, she was tired of ridin' in Buddy's ol' jalopy pick'em truck 'n was wantin' to ride in my new Falcon. 'Twas after prom that she gived me a call 'n tell'd me, 'Joe Bob, I broke up with Buddy so we could go out and you wouldn't feel guilty.'

'I was laughin' to myself, thinkin' about how that snooty, uppity-up, high 'n mighty little cheerleadin' bitch was thinkin' Joe Bob Clampit was wantin' anythin' more than to be a-fuckin' her pussy.'

'So fellas, right from the git go I went to feedin' Carol Ann a line about how she was IT—'Ain't never had these feelin' with'n any other girl.'

'Carol Ann ain't be a-goin' out with'n anyone but Buddy Lee for 'bout the last two year, so the little bitch fell hook line 'n sinker for my line.

'I started off tellin' her how I was lovin' her, 'n right after school was out, the night of her eighteenth birthday, she was lettin' me be a-playin' with her titties. 'Bout'n two week later, I was playin' with her titties 'n suckin' her nipples ever time we was a-goin' out. Weren't long after, maybe 'other two week or so, I was a-workin' downstairs while a-suckin' those nipples. I was feelin' her up under her skirts, inside her pants, squeezin' her little ass, 'n rubbin' her pussy through 'em paper thin bikini panties she always is a-wearin'.

'Fellas, last night after we left the Sky Lark, I had the little bitch all primed up, so I made my move 'n got inside her panties for the first time—I'm a tellin' y'all straight-up, I finger banged her a good one too! Shit, her pussy was so tight I had to loosen it up usin' only my index finger. I was fingerin' her with my left index finger, rubbin' her clitty up 'n down with my left thumb, a-nibblin' on those 32A's, like'n I was eatin' chocolate chip cookies—gittin' her looser, 'n wetter by the minute. Guessin' I was fingerin' her for 'bout five minutes 'fore Carol Ann went to a-losin' it. She was thrashin' around side to side, twirlin' her hips, 'n rubbin' her pussy all over my index finger. Her cunt was droolin' 'n givin' off that horny smell so strong in the air, I could damn near taste it! I knowed Carol Ann was a-wantin' more, so I give'er my middle finger knuckles-deep.

'I was a-suckin' 'n nibblin' on her tiny pink left nipple while maneuverin' my fingers slowly, back 'n forth, side to side, all around inside her cunt until I found that ribbed, spongy, bean-shaped bump, 'n I knowed I'd find'd her G-spot. I curled my fingers 'n stated tappin' her G-spot like'n I was a-wackin' a speed bag...tap...tap...tap-tap...tap...tap-tap...tap...tap-tap-tap.

'Carol Ann was moanin', suckin' air through her teeth while I was busy suckin' her left nipple, pinchin' her right titty's nipple with'n my right forefinger 'n thumb, rubbin' her clitty with feather-light circles, 'n thrustin' my fingers in her cunt—like'n they were my cock.

'It weren't too long thereafter that Carol Ann went to wigglin', jogglin' all over the Falcon's front seat 'n a-beggin' me to stop—causin' she was gonna pee. But after finger bangin' Ruby Jane, Ellie Mae, 'n Trixie, I knowed she weren't gonna pee, but was a-fixin' to squirt. So, I tell'd the little bitch,'you ain't gonna pee... you're all mine baby, now squirt fo your Daddy.'

'I started a-finger bangin' her harder, suckin' harder on that little throbbin' left nipple, squeezin' her right titty, rubbin' her clitty faster, 'n it weren't even a-minute 'fore Carol Ann went into a frenzy. She was a-diggin' her nails into my arm, moanin' gibberish like'n I ain't never hear'd 'fore, her whole body started a-quiverin', 'n seconds later she was a-squirtin' all over the place. Shit fellas, I'm meanin' it went everywhere—soakin' my hand, her red bikini panties, 'n my brand new Falcon's front seat covers!'

"Chester cut in about that time, 'Fuck Joe Bob, how come you didn't give'er the bone right then 'n there? Shit you damn sure didn't let Ruby Jane, Ellie Mae, or Trixie's pussies get away.'

"Joe Bob smiled, 'Damn Chester, you 'member shit like a fuckin' elephant! Sho' nuff after I finger banged them bitches, I fucked'em till I ran out of Big Chiefs. If'n I'm rememberin' right, I fucked Trixie the most, givin' her the bone prom night five maybe six times. Yeah, 'em bitches were sho' nuff good pussy, but weren't virgins like'n Carol Ann—the three of 'em had been spreadin' their legs 'n puttin' out fur quite a spell.

'Last night Chester just weren't the time to give'er the bone. We was parked in front of her house just 'fore her curfew when I got inside her panties 'n went to a-finger bangin' her. Yeah, if'n we'd still be at the Sky Lark, damn sure would have give'er the bone. Fer sho, ain't gonna be lettin' Carol Ann's virgin pussy get away from me!

'Ever since I git my first piece of ass off'n Ruby Jane, I've been itchin' to bust a-bitch's cherry 'n fill her pussy full of cum. And with'n Carol Ann...yeah, it's gonna happen. Fellas, damn sure ain't long now 'fore 'll be a-fuckin' her 'n when I do, won't be usin' no Big Chief! That little bitch is gonna be thinkin' she's been split in half when I'm a-give'er ever bit of my six-'n-a-half inches right from the git go! I'm gonna be makin' her be a-screamin' like a banshee while a-poundin' her tight little cunt fast 'n furious, like a raging gladiator—ain't gonna stop jackhamerin' her sweet cunthole until every drop of cum is drained out'd my cock.'

"Bo was laffin', 'In other words Joe Bob you're schemin' to fuck Carol Ann's brains out—right?'

"Joe Bob answered Bo with a shit eatin' grin, 'Damn straight! That little bitch ain't gonna soon be fergittin' the night Joe Bob Clampit popped her cherry! 'll be a-pumpin' cum inside her cunt till the cows come home!'

Pauly looked me in the eye and said, "So Cuz, is it gonna bother ya that ol' Joe Bob is gonna be gittin' what you never git? To be honest with you, Cuz, I never could understand what you sawed in Carol Ann in the first place. She may be cute, a cheerleader 'n all, but she damn sure don't have any tits, is skinny-as-a-rail, 'n is one stuck-up snotty bitch!"

I sighed, "Cuz, back then I thought Carol Ann was just about it. I mean since our seventh grade year she's always been a cheerleader, popular with all the uppity-ups, pretty darn cute, so I put up with her snobbiness. 'Twas after she cut it off with me prom night to git with Joe Bob, becausin' his folks got him a fancy new Ford Falcon, when I finally waked up 'n smelled the coffee. Yeah, 'twas hurtin' for just a bit, but after I had my first date with Helen two week later, I realized what a dubm-ass I'd been puttin' up with Carol Ann the last two year. Ain't gonna be no skin off my ass if'n Joe Bob pops Carol Ann's cherry. If'n he does, Carol Ann is gonna squeal like a fresh cut pig once ol' Joe Bob rams that big dick of his inside her skinny ass!"

Pauly just laughed, "Cuz, Carla 'n Helen may not be considered hotties, part of 'em there high 'n mighties at PHS, but both our gals have the best tits at PHS! Can't fergit those fine curvy hindquarters they're a-packin' either!

"I sucked on Carla's nipples tonight 'n got inside her panties. Carla may not be considered a hottie like Kayla, Mandy 'n the rest of 'em cheerleaders, but trust me Cuz, she ain't bad! Those tits I was suckin' on are 40s, her pillowy heart-shaped ass I was a-squeezin' is a 41, 'n her pussy...shit words can't describe it. I mean, everythin' 'bout her pussy felt amazing. Her pubes, outer lips, 'n clitty. 'll bet you a dollar to a doughnut I'm gonna be a-bustin' her cherry Homecomin' night, if'n not 'fore."

I laughed at Pauly while unbuckling my belt, "Hope you do Cuz! Did you git to finger fuck her?"

Pauly smiled, "Naw, I don't get any stink finger tonight if'n that's what you're a-meanin'. But once I gits inside her panties, I massaged every inch of her pussy with'n my fingers, rubbin' her clitty with'n my thumb until I brought her to The Big O for the first time.

"We was a-really makin' out hot 'n heavy, French kissin' like crazy, 'n a-bitin' each other on the neck 'n ears. I was strokin' those muscular, thick, inner thighs, squeezin' her butt, rubbin' her tits over her Tee while we were French kissin', suckin' on each other's tongue, 'n lips. I suddenly got brave 'n while we were a-playin' tonsil hockey I slipped my hands under her Tee. I unhooked her bright orange bra 'n when Carla didn't make a move to stop me, I pushed up her Tee along with her bright orange bra exposin' those delicious ta-tas for the first time! I went straight to work kissin' 'n lickin' every inch of her titties 'fore I closed my lips around those perky nipples, first the right 'n then the left. I was nibblin' 'n suckin' those plump little rose buds when they swelled 'n hardened like'n pieces of Hershey hard candies.