Life Is But a Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," Martha replied coldly.

If this were happening for real she'd have started feeling sorry for Martha by now, but since it was just a dream...

"Well, that's a shame because I think everyone should see your pussy too. Strip."

Without waiting a heartbeat, Martha did so. She dropped her dress to the ground, very gratefully pulled her panties down from unmentionable places, then let her bra fall to the floor.

Now she was exposed, no more so that Jane but in every way more that mattered. Jane was confident, sitting happily in her seat with her breasts jutting out and her nipples hard. She didn't mind that everyone could see. Martha on the other hand not only felt utter degradation, but felt her position at the town slipping away from her, as she lost all the respect she'd ever earned here. She couldn't even cover up, since Jane had made it clear she wanted people to see her breasts and pussy.

"Good girl, Martha. Tell me, do you ever get pedicures?"

"I do."

"Do you like them?"

"I do."

"You like having someone at your feet, don't you? It makes you feel superior?"

"I do. It does."

"Good, then you'll understand why I want you to kiss my feet."

Staring deathly arrows at Jane, Martha dropped to the ground. She then crawled on her hands and knees under the table where she'd so recently been sitting. She located Jane's feet, small and sexy, making her feel on top of everything else self-conscious about the size of her own arse that was still sticking out from the table top for the world to see.

In disgust, Martha bent down and placed her lips against the first foot. It tasted sweaty but at least it was clean. Martha hated anything unclean.

Jane actually moaned a little at the thrill of power of having this woman on the floor beneath the table kissing her feet. She felt her move on to her other foot.

"Really get in there between the toes," Jane insisted, and soon she felt Martha's tongue sliding between her toes.

Martha crinkled her nose as she tasted dirt that had accumulated between Jane's toes on the barefoot walk here.

Enjoying the sensation Jane looked into Arthur Andrews' eyes. He'd been sitting here this entire time across from her, unable to leave the table or to intervene to help his wife.

She began to casually talk to him, all the time Martha keeping going, knowing she couldn't stop until she was told.

"So you own the hospital, do you? What's that like?"

As if she were having a perfectly normal conversation Jane sat and waited for an answer, even as she reached up and began to play with her own nipple. Under the table she stretched out her leg casually, knowing Martha had to follow.

"It's good. It pays well," Arthur answered, concerned for his wife but not able to do anything.

"So where'd you get your degree?"

"Harvard."

"Good school," Jane nodded, taking a bite from Martha's food. "But you decided to settle here?"

"Yes, well Martha's from here and she hates travelling."

"Is that true, Martha. Do you hate travelling?"

"Yes," Martha said, having to force it out while she was drawing a breath between kisses.

"In that case, I think I'll have to go," Jane replied, and for the first time Martha felt a sense of relief. "Of course, Martha you're coming with me. You do not get to stop kissing until I tell you to."

Jane then happily stood up, her hands behind her back as she practically skipped around the restaurant, just moving between tables so that everyone could see her naked body, but more importantly so that Martha was forced to keep crawling faster, her arse in the air for all to see, so she could continue her degrading task of kissing Jane's feet.

Jane stopped to chat a couple of times with people allowing Martha a chance to catch her breath.

Of course, everyone was watching them. Everyone knew how defeated Martha now was, as she dove again and again into kisses for Jane's feet.

She stopped to talk to one couple in particular.

"Wow, those are great hands you've got," she told the husband, then turned to the wife. "You don't mind if I borrow these, do you?"

The woman shook her head that of course she didn't, so Jane pressed his hands against her pussy and had him begin to finger her, but as good as it felt she decided this wasn't how she wanted to come.

First, she'd torment Martha a little more. She led her into the ladies' bathroom, forcing her to crawl along the dirty floor, still not letting her stop kissing her feet.

Jane stopped to survey herself in the mirror, thinking she'd never felt so beautiful as she did in this moment.

Looking down, her servant was getting exhausted of her task, her kisses desperate but almost clumsy. Jane knew she could really degrade Martha right now.

"How would you like to drink from one of these toilets?" Jane teased.

"Please. No." Martha managed to get out between kisses.

Jane paused as if she was really considering it.

"Alright then," she decided...before leading Martha out and into the men's' room.

The look of dread on Martha's face made it clear that she was afraid she'd be forced to drink from the toilets in here instead. She was so disgusted just being in here, being naked and crawling along the ground as four men stood at a urinal.

Jane however had no problem with her situation. She looked down at Martha with a smirk, then to the men in front of her.

"Turn around," she ordered the four men, "I want to see whose is bigger."

She looked them all up and down, mostly down, finding herself not surprised by the result. She'd guessed right which one would be the biggest.

"Now Martha," Jane started. "I'm here to play a game. Let's call it, choose the fluid. You can either be covered in piss by four men in here, or come by one man out there where everyone can see. Your choice."

Martha couldn't believe Jane could be serious.

"You can stop kissing to consider your options, but don't get up." Jane added as Martha looked up to the four men. She couldn't choose either option, both were so horrible.


"If you don't choose, the choice will be made for you," Jane noted, stepping back then turning to the men. "Take aim." All of the men pointed their dicks in Martha's direction.

"No wait, I choose come," she answered, unable to accept that those words had ever passed her lips.

Jane let a wicked smile appear on her face. "Alright you four, back to the urinal." She pointed at one of the men. "When you're done, don't put it away. I may want to use it later."

"Now kiss my feet again," Jane insisted and Martha was once more forced to that degrading task as Jane led her back to her table.


This time, she didn't take Martha's seat. Instead she climbed into Andrew's lap and began to kiss him, passionately, with Martha unable to do anything but watch from beneath the table as she continued her loving ministrations on Jane's feet.

Feeling him start to get hard, she reached down and unzipped his cock, then guided it inside of her. He reached up to touch her breasts.

"No, hands down. You do nothing I don't tell you."

She began to move up and down on his thick cock, moaning as she felt him itching to move into her.

"Thrust into me," she whispered, and he did so.

Soon they were groaning in unison as everyone watched. She could tell he was getting closer.

"Don't you dare come," she insisted.

He fought against it with everything he had as she drew nearer, gasping, her hands scrunching up the table top behind her. Even in her dream, she didn't know if this man could last long enough to please her on his own.

She quickly lifted herself up and turned around, her arse facing him now as she lowered herself back on his cock.

"Martha, kiss my pussy."

Without a second of hesitation Martha did, bringing her lips to kiss Jane's clit as her husband thrust again and again inside of her, Martha's face the closest it'd ever been to her husband's dick and certainly the closest it'd been to another woman's pussy.

"Oh, God." Jane moaned, pleasure welling up within her as she got closer and closer until finally she dropped over the edge.

"Yeeeeesssss!" she cried, coming and collapsing right there on Arthur Andrews' lap.

Panting and exhausted, she shooed Martha away from her clitoris and got up, hearing Arthur whimpering behind her.

Of course she hadn't let him come yet.

She stood up, leaving Arthur just where he was, faking that she would walk out without a word, before calling out over her shoulder.

"Arthur, come in your wife's hair."

Without hesitating, Arthur gave himself a couple more pumps until he was spurting come all over his wife's prized blonde hair.

She gave an indignant scoff of disbelief, looking up at him with come in her hair, utterly degraded, humiliated and feeling truly worthless. She couldn't even get up since Jane hadn't let her. She probably wouldn't even be able to wash her hair, since Jane didn't seem to want that either.

"You know I don't think I will eat here today," Jane announced for the world. "Look at that come covered whore on the ground. This place clearly isn't as classy as I thought."

As if they'd thought her words were an instruction, everyone in the place did look at the come covered whore and Martha hung her head in shame.

Jane happily turned around and walked, still naked and careless, right out the restaurant door.

---

Eventually, Jane did figure out that her life wasn't actually a dream. Of course she was the first to figure it out when she went back to look at her research and found the recorded message on the machine.

She couldn't regret what had happened though and didn't feel even remotely embarrassed about having her private self so exposed. It actually felt quite good.

Before she released everyone else from the false belief, she knew she could have taken whatever revenge she wanted on the people who'd attempted to ruin her life. She could have turned Martha into a whore for real, had her sucking dick for $1 a piece.

Instead though she decided her revenge would be simple. She had her give all her and Arthur's money away to different charities, they even sold the hospital and donated the proceeds.

She works in the local café now, giving Jane scornful looks while she's making her latte, but being otherwise polite because she really needs the tips.

12