Life Is But A Dream

Story Info
Alone on a rainy night, a very sex starved woman is taken.
1.8k words
3.8
29.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she made her way home from a long meeting at work, she felt that urge, that desire, it was nagging at her, cranking up the a/c would help surely. As she winded around the dimly lit street towards her home she couldn't help but reach down and rub her hand lightly across the top of her black, sheer thigh highs that were worn over her nude pantyhose. Doing that made her do aware of how naughty she could be.

She loved how sexy they made her feel. She had laughed to herself during her meeting at the thought of what people would say had they known that under her well fitted black skirt that we wore only those underneath.

As she drove with one hand she continued with the other to trace the outline of the lace, she felt her chest rise and her nipples harden. It was sad to go home to an empty house with this all of this woman encased in her sexiest of business attire.

She moved her free hand and brushed lightly across her rock hard nipples and as she did, she began to wiggle in her leather seat. Almost, home she thought, and she would strip down, light some candles, take her long blonde tresses and pile them atop her head and slide into a warm bath. Not one to cleanse herself but one in which she would explore her body and daydream of what she would do had another person been present.

She loved rainy nights, she almost always left her bedroom lamp on and curtains pulled just enough, so that if anyone would want a peek, she would be on display for a full showing. On her big luxurious, bed touching her slowly to start, wishing someone was outside looking, and then tearing her nylons at the crotch to bring herself to an amazing orgasm. She let out a long sigh as the drizzle became a downpour and she saw her driveway and began to turn in.

She just sat there a moment and leaned her head back. Her mind gave way to the scenario that always brought her pleasure. She loved to imagine that as she wiggled around in her pantyhose and wearing nothing else that someone would be outside, watching, lurking, and aching to come in and rip them open and take her, to fill her slit with pleasure.

A hot bath would have to suffice tonight.

She rain to the porch, fumbling with her keys and purse, the rain beating down on her so hard that she felt even more aroused and could barely contain herself to get inside and take pleasure in herself.

As she quickly opened the door, she realized that her living room lamp happened to be on; she had been in such a hurry this morning that she must have left it on. She dropped her bag and keys on the side table, and as she attempted to shut and lock the door she felt a resistance.

Before she could attempt to close it again she felt someone behind her, she wasn't imagining anything, and she could sense that someone was standing very close.

With her back to the door, she heard it close and lock. Her fright would not permit her to turn around, she glanced around and could see that her cell phone, which she had also forgotten in her scurry was what seemed a million miles away.

Before she could take another step she felt the touch. She felt a hot breath upon her neck. Chills rose to her skin's surface and as she felt her skirt being pulled just above the waistband she felt fear but also arousal.

He didn't say anything but her senses were now on full alert and the minute his hand touched her skin she felt that urge. He shoved her body over the arm of the chair face down, and before she could resist she felt his mouth come into contact with her tender lips, he dove right in, and he proceeded to slide his tongue completely into her tight hole. Her pussy lips becoming more swollen, he eased out and slightly blew across her pulsating pussy. She shivered and tried to turn and catch a glance of who was doing this to her.

Was she resisting? Did she want this? The thoughts dissipated as he drove his tongue back into her now dripping wet hot box.

Her glasses began to slide down her face and as she reached to catch them and lay them aside, he abruptly brought her to a standing position and gave her the command, "Leave them on."

She complied and every inch of being hoped she would get to see this man who had violated her and made her ach for more.

No quicker than she could think it, she was now face to face with her "visitor". Her mind raced, who was this? And as the smile spread across her face she realized it was a man she knew casually from the neighborhood. She had always like seeing him around and had often had naughty thoughts of him while exchanging boring conversations. He wasn't a jock, he wasn't an old man, but he wasn't someone that you would envision such sexual heat from. His black hair and blue eyes complimented each other; the goatee that he kept neatly trimmed was an even bigger turn on. In her wildest dreams she never had thought he had noticed her.

"I have been watching you on several rainy nights just like tonight, and tonight instead of jacking off outside your window, I am going to make you the dirty whore that you are begging to be."

Her nipples protruded at just his very tone, he was determined, he wanted to take her on.

He looked down and noticed that her tits were untouched and he quickly and with much force ripped away her sheer white blouse, exposing her perfect breasts. Not huge, but enough to tit to play with, and nipples that were pink and solid. He didn't waste any time, he grabbed one with his large hands and pulled it and in one motion he grabbed her other nipple with his teeth and pulled on it until he heard her whimper. He never spoke above a faint whisper, but his tone lent to the fact that he was a man on a mission.

He roughed up her tits like nobody had ever touched her before, feeling the moisture between her legs run down her leg and on to her thigh highs, she wanted to beg for a good fucking but she let him have his way with her.

He stopped and looked at her deeply; her eyes were shocked, but also signaling that she was overcome with lust. He took his hand and roughly smeared her lipstick across her face. She felt so degraded and nasty, and she loved it. He leaned it and kissed her with anger, as he released her from forcing his tongue in her mouth he spoke again" taste your juices whore."

She glanced at the mirror hanging adjacent to the chair he was pressing her against. She looked like a filthy whore with her smeared lipstick, her eye liner now running down her cheeks from the pain of having her nipples bitten and tortured, her clothes a total wreck, her glasses still intact per his orders, she was in ecstasy.

He grabbed a handful of her long, blonde hair and forced her to knees, "suck my cock bitch."

She complied, he wasn't huge so she was able to take it all in without gagging, and he held her head in his rough hands and began pumping her mouth. She felt that quiver again, she had dreamed of being mouth fucked so many times but it was never as hot as it was right now.

He continued on, her lips and throat becoming tired, she wanted to drink him down but she also needed to be fucked right now. As if reading her mind he grabbed her by the hair and flung her back over the arm of her big sturdy chair. She heard him spit on to his hand as he ferociously tore open her sheer hosiery and she wondered how she could have been anything but soaking, why did he need to lube?

She flinched as she felt him slap her ass with cock. OMG! NO! Anal had never been something she had done, now real fear entered her body, he sensed it, and he leaned down and slyly blew into her ear" I am full of surprises slut, now take it." It hurt so badly, but at the same time it felt so wrong and so good. How could she be enjoying this?

He fucked her so hard and with such anger than she began to sob. The louder her sobs the harder he fucked her tight ass, and finally when she thought the pain was bearable, he took one hand and dug his finger into the softest part of her ass, feeling his nails pierce her skin, was she sick for now enjoying this pain? She didn't care; she needed more of this man and his force.

He exited her now stinging asshole and grabbed her once again by her hair, her feet fumbling and with one heel on and one somewhere behind her, he tossed her on to the couch, he shook his throbbing cock at her as she lay on her back, hoping for the fucking she had wanted since this ordeal had begun.

He teased her cunt with the head of cock, the lamp light reflecting the blue of his eyes; he gave her a devilish grin and kept teasing her juicy pussy. "Look at that fat pussy, and look how wet you are whore."

Finally she spoke, but instead of the soft and barely audible tone he has used, it came out as a scream, "FUCK ME, please, I can't take it anymore!"

He looked down upon her body, and laughed, it was a sick but sensual laugh and she knew she was about to receive the best fuck of her life.

She shook her head in a haze, what was going on? Where was he?

She tried to regain her senses, the lamp still shining upon the couch, hearing the rain fall upon the window sill; she tried to move her hand and realized it was three fingers deep inside her.

She jumped up and ran to the mirror, her blouse still slightly damp from the rain, her lipstick still just as crisp as when she had applied it mid-evening before leaving work.

Fuck, another dream!

Maybe one day she muttered as she slowly moped alone down the hall to take that bath she had planned earlier.

And the rain kept falling down.