Life is Full of Changes

Story Info
Wild weekend changes couple's life.
1.7k words
3.86
73.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, I'd like to share a story of how my wife and I experienced an unforgettable weekend.

It all started when I rented a couple of porn movies for my wife and I to watch. I always get the one's that show group sex, preferably with more men than women. When I fist started renting them my wife was kind of naive, I on the other hand had seen my share. I remember asking her what turned her on and she'd just reply "Whatever you like is OK with me."

Well, this went on for quite a while then one time I was feeling her pussy while a woman was taking it from both ends in a movie, I mentioned to her that I was picturing her in that sandwich.

Let me tell you her pussy went nuts, I never felt her get that wet in all the time I'd been with her. That night she was a real tiger in bed, I can honestly say she wanted to get fucked not make love to her.

After the wild sex that night my wife cuddled up to me and asked me if I meant what I said while we were watching the movie. Well, now it was do or die for me and I confessed "Yes." At that moment she grabbed a whole of my dick and started sucking like a woman on a mission, she actually let me come in her mouth, something that she has never let me do in the past.

From that night on things really started to get interesting, when we'd be in bed I'd tell her to imagine another guy in the bed with us, then I'd stick my fingers in her mouth and she'd start sucking them, usually that would send me right over the edge, with me coming so hard I'd feel like I was gonna pass out. Her change was obvious, the clothes she started wearing were getting more revealing. More cleavage, sexier panties, A couple more skirts shorter than her norm. It seemed like her pussy was in a constant state of arousal

Then one night she went out with her girlfriends and came home after I was asleep, she crawled in bed and started sucking my cock to wake me up, guess what it worked! After my cock was rock hard she climbed up and fucked me like it was our honeymoon. She pounded my cock to the point my balls felt like someone kicked them, not like I complained or anything!!!

After we both had unbelievable orgasms we cuddled up to one another and she idly stroked my cock, Then she said she had something to tell me. After a little coaxing she told me that while she was out with her friends they started talking about men and the subject of sex came up. She then started to confess to me that she was looking at other men and started to wonder what it would be like to have another man in bed with us. She said her pussy was hot ever since then. As soon as she finished telling me this I grabbed the back of her head and forced my cock right in her mouth. She started moaning while I fucked her face and I asked If this was what she wanted. To have a cock forced in your mouth while another one takes her hot pussy. She moaned again and started playing with her pussy. Again I came in her mouth while she came from playing with her pussy in front of me.

The next weekend I rented another movie, this time it was a gangbang movie, We both had a few drinks in us and we started talking about how hot it looked, She started sucking me while we watched and I was feeling her pussy.

I told her again that I was picturing her in the movie, she then stopped for a few seconds and asked me if I wanted her do it for real? I asked her if that was what she wanted. Her reply was that she'd never do anything to upset our marriage. I then said in a very low tone of voice that "yes I would like to see her suck another cock." She then took my right down to the balls. Something she'd never been able to do before. I knew this was going to get interesting after that night.

A couple of weeks later with some wild sex under the sheets I came home on a Friday and told her to dress sexy and that we were going out.

She asked where and I only replied that it was a surprise. She had on a really short skirt with yellow g string panties, a yellow button up blouse with a very sexy bra underneath. Three inch heels complimented the outfit. She looked hot!

We went out to a local pub and had a few drinks, the whole time men kept trying to peek at her charms while not trying to make it look obvious.

I knew she was getting hot so I told her it was time for our next stop. She just smiled at me. grabbed two of my fingers and gave them a little suck. Let me tell you instant hard on!

Our next stop was an out of town book store that I knew had an adult theater in it. I stopped in the parking lot and asked if she was ready to go in, looking in her eyes I knew she was nervous. I walked around to her side of the truck, opened the door and kissed her deeply, then started kissing her neck, something I know turns her on. I then quickly reached up her skirt and yanked her panties down, Ripping them while I did. She gasped and said that she couldn't believe that I did that. I reached up and started feeling her pussy, my suspicions were correct, her pussy was a swamp, slowly she started to hump my fingers, after a few minutes of this she stopped me and looked at me and said "if your going to get me in there now is the time!" I didn't second guess her and quickly led her in the store.

We shopped around for a little while, looking at all the sex games and toys, making it look like we were just browsing. I noticed that there were only a few other men in there so I went up to the clerk and bought two tickets to the theater. I grabbed her by the arm and walked in with her. When we got in there was about five men standing against the back wall. We walked past them grabbed a seat a couple of rows down and started to watch the film. I looked at my wife and asked her if she was OK with this? Her reply was to grab my hand and put it in her lap then put her head against my shoulder. Now I too was starting to get nervous, neither one of us had ever done anything to this extreme before.

The movie couldn't have been anymore perfect, Two guys were doing one woman and they looked like they were loving it. I started rubbing her thigh while we watched and she started to let out little moans, right about this time a couple of the guys from the back decided to sit behind us. My wife pretended not to notice and kept her head on my shoulder. I finally got up the nerve to slide her skirt up and play with her pussy, as soon as I did you could here the squishing sounds from her pussy being so wet. I then heard one of the guys whisper "ooooohhhhh YEEESSSSS!!!!" just then another guy reached around the chair and started to feel her right breast.

My cock started going nuts! She then turned to me and kissed me on the arm and told me that she loved me. Just about the same time as all this was going on another man sat down in front of her and never looked at the screen, he just stared at my wife's pussy, now she was having a tough time watching the movie. She then lurched a little bit forward in her seat, spread her legs, and reached for my cock all in one move. At this point I didn't care what happened and I took my cock out for her to hold. As soon as I got it out she started to jerk it and moan again.

I looked over to see the guy in front with his hand on my wife's thigh caressing it further and further up. The guy 9n the back row now had her blouse unbuttoned to the point it gave him access to her tits and he was rubbing them real hard. Right about then my cock started erupting like never before. My wife started to bite into my arm to stifle her scream as I watched a complete stranger finger her to an orgasm. It was then that I whispered to her that I wanted to take her home and give her a good fuckin. She nodded her head and said Ok.

My wife started to put her blouse back together when the guy feeling her tits started to protest. She just looked at him and said that she was sorry and maybe some other time. We got up and headed for our truck. When we got to it our two friends were right behind us came up to her window and asked if the could get together some time wife looked at me and said it was my call. I'll tell ya for what seemed like an eternity I stared at my steering wheel thinking it over.

Then I looked at both of them and said "Let's Do It," after exchanging information with them about a local motel and condoms being a must they followed us to it. When we got inside I participated in gangbanging my wife until early in the morning, at one point in the night she took all three of us at the same time. With me in her ass, the feeling of the other guys dick in her pussy was like nothing I could ever explain but it is something we will be looking to repeat some other time!

We got home just as the sun was starting to come up, both of us knowing things may never be the same .but we do know that it was a night we'll never forget, and whenever we bring it up it gets both of us hot for some serious fucking.