Life Is Good in the Shade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get your fucking clothes on" was all I said to her and with haste she made herself ready.

I wasn't ready to deal with the constable on this matter; he could wait. Righteous judgment was with me on this and I had a whore to deal with. I took her by the arm and walked her down the stairs and we made our way to the livery where I found Penelope at the buckboard, waiting with gloom on her lips.

"Oh my God." was all she could say when her eyes fell on her half- dressed sister. I saddled my ride and with a pack mare in tow and the two of them in the buckboard we pulled out of the livery where the constable was waiting.

"Mr. Crosby, we need some words, son."

I nodded at him.

"Cowboy drew down while abusing the missus. Shot him dead and the other one took off like lightening. I'll get him when the time is right."

There wasn't much else he was going to say. Every man had the right to kill anybody touching his wife or family that way. That's just the way it is. Whether a rope on a pecan tree or a .44 it's all justice to the menfolk here.

Samantha rode silently to the ranch and Penelope ran upstairs when we arrived. I took the woman to the barn and pointed to a stall.

"You'll sleep here for now."

I walked away from the woman I loved and entered the house leaving the door open on the porch. No doubt she feared for her life. One of the ranchers further out caught his woman fucking his herd foreman after coming in from working a day drive; caught them right in the act, cock balls deep. Word is he hung both of them and reported them missing.

That's harsh by any standard and I'm not a bad man by design. Shooting a cowboy fucking your woman like a whore is one thing. Killing the wife for her whoring is another. She owed some atonement... damn bad atonement but I couldn't kill her.

Penelope came down about an hour later and I had to tell her what had occurred.

"Did you know about her whoring?" I asked her. She didn't but she did tell me she thought she had been improper with the Tuttle boys thinking she had even fucked one of them on occasion. That explained her question to me at the Palace earlier.

"What are you going to do with her?" Penelope asked a bit fearfully.

"I don't know yet but you'll need to accept whatever it is even if she is your sister. Otherwise the two of you will head back east never to return."

She sat there not knowing what to say but I knew she understood. She fixed Samantha a plate of food and returned to the house not saying a word. That night I sat by the fire thinking on a course of action and a fortnight later I had put the hand of redemption or retribution depending on which side of the coin you had into play......

The cry of a gray hawk broke the still of early dawn as my Lipan guide moved us through the shallow canyon floor toward the banks of the Pecos River. Samantha was in tow on a mare along with a couple pack horses as we walked the horses on foot over the narrow trail.

The Lipan had negotiated a clear passage for us with the Apache before we entered too deep into their lands. Contrary to the damn stories those split tail fools back east tell, not all the Apache are bad. There's good folk with the bad. That said they are protective of their lands and I had to barter passage.

They were highly interested in the woman especially a couple of the young bucks but with my guide we secured passage at the cost of a few high quality Bowie knives. That would let me back through on the return if I made it to my destination in one piece.

A few days earlier I had risen before dawn and after throwing my provisions together I threw Samantha onto the mare and we met up with my guide. I made it clear to Samantha.

"Woman, you done me wrong in a bad way and now you're going to pay the piper. I'm going to put you up in a house for the next year to keep from killing you."

"Nathaniel, please... please let me explain-"

I cut the whore off straight away.

"I don't want to hear your god damn reasons for what you were doing up in that whore house. You can tell me a year from now if I decide to hear it. If not, I'll just pack your unfaithful ass on a wagon back to Texarkana. We'll see when the time comes."

She didn't say another word for almost the whole trip. I think she was scared to death I'd leave her with those Apache bucks but I didn't see her being any brood squaw no matter the temptation......

I heard the ricochet off the rocks above us before the retort of the rifle telling me the shooter was a good way off and not a particularly good shot. The Lipan dismounted and pointed up toward the north face and held up two fingers. I sheltered Samantha behind an outcropping and a couple scrub pine and hand signed to my guide.

He worked his way up from the west and I spent a hard time getting around on the east but eventually caught sight of the scoundrels causing the ruckus. They were bushwhackers, two of them and not very good at their chosen professions. I didn't have an approach and at that distance I'd likely just spook them and get double fire in return.

I needn't have worried. The Lipan was on both of them before they knew what was happening and the hot desert ate up the spilled blood. He gathered up their guns and searched them for valuables before we joined back up on the canyon trail.

"Spanish" he said once we got going. He meant Mexicans south of here but we both knew the perils of this wilderness. Too many of them and there'd be no negotiating over the woman and anything else of value we were carrying. Fortunately, the Apache didn't allow hordes of bushwhackers to run rampant over their lands without a hefty tax.

We made it to the Pecos River and across without further trouble. My destination was El Paso and the trading post at Fort Bliss. By the time we made it there we are all sore tired of the desert. Even the Indian had his fill by then. The post wouldn't put up an Indian and he wasn't much inclined to oblige them in any event. I put Samantha and myself in a rough room up in the loft while the guide found a soft spot above the blacksmith shop run by a Negro from over east Texas way.

As I got ready to lie down I had a thought. I grabbed Samantha by the arm and we walked over to where the Lipan had found his spot. I pointed to her and said "Use as you wish." and walked away. He closed up the door behind me and that's where she spent the night, a buck's reward being a fine piece of white woman's ass regardless of her being a whore as well. I thought for a moment of sticking around and watching but the last time I watched cock being put to that cunt I killed a man. Plus, I'm not really made that way.

The next morning we had a breakfast of fatback and beans and the Indian wore the pride of manhood on his face. His name was Taklishim in Lipan Apache which in our language means Grey One. Samantha ate her meal with a couple squaws off to the side but she had a look about her I knew well. She'd had her cunt fucked good it seems.

By mid-morning I set off to my destination, a small farmhouse just this side of the Rio Grande. The old timer living there used to run cattle up to Missouri when I first learned to rope calves and was the trail boss on my first drive. Later the two of us ran wagon trains across east Texas. He was with me on that trip to Texarkana when I first met the woman.

The Lipan stayed at the trading post and Samantha and I arrived at the farmhouse just before lunchtime.

"Well Jumping Moses Alive!" Boss Man Dan exclaimed when he met us at the porch. "I figured if the bushwhackers didn't get you the renegade bucks would. Good as hell to see you, young fellow."

He paused for a moment.

"She's the whore, eh?"

Samantha said nothing. She knew better.

"Yup, finest piece of ass you'll ever have."

Dan was a bear of a man standing nearly 6'6" in stocking feet with a long flowing beard nearly to his buckle. Gregarious to a fault, he was also dangerous if you crossed him. I knew he'd keep the woman in line.

"Particulars still the same as we discussed?" He asked me. I nodded back to him. Then he shamed her.

"Get on those knees, woman and get to work on this."

He had unbuttoned his trousers and pulled out what was probably the largest damn cock Samantha was ever likely to see; big, thick, veiny fucking bull of a talleywacker with balls as big as a damn donkey.

There was a purpose to it. He was shaming her whoring ass in front of me knowing I was watching her treated like a cunt for hire, in this case wages for her room and board. He held her long black hair in his big fist and fucked her almost angelic face until spit and drool frothed at her mouth and she gagged on the size of his manhood slipping into her throat.

It was pleasure for him, sheer work for her and that's what the next year was going to be; working as Boss Man Dan's cunt whore on the shores of the Rio Grande.

He flipped her down onto her hands and knees and swiftly entered the dark haired cunt, sawing his overly large member deep with every strong stroke. If the Lipan sated it, Dan was going to break it in for good.

As much as she tried my whore wife couldn't hold herself back from the physical effects of the fuck she was receiving. Big Dan was getting her off. Samantha started writhing underneath him and submitted to soft guttural moans.

"Jesus Pete's alive... this bitch is squeezing my cock to death... fucking damn good cunt, she is."

Dan let loose and sprayed his seed all over her backside and fell back in a seated position catching his breath. I just looked at them and shook my head and headed to the well to draw a drink.

He sent her inside to get cleaned up and fix up some lunch for the three of us while I watered the horses and washed up. I was surprised when I returned. Dan had her strip and wear nothing but a white gingham wrap around her waist and sandals on her feet. Her nipples were aroused if not a bit roughed from her earlier treatment on the floorboards of the porch.

"That's how I like em, young fellow... titted and on display." He laughed as he playfully swatted her behind.

We finished up lunch and I had long words with Samantha and promised to look after Penelope. Dan saw me out to the trail.

"I'll look after her good. She'll have to earn keep occasionally but we already talked about that. You ride safe and I'll look for you a few moons out."

Boss Man Dan knew the whore was my wife. He had met her on the trail from Texarkana. He had the hots for the momma but she was as stitched up tight as a widow could get and still take in fresh air. It was my idea for him to fuck her right on the porch as soon as she arrived, to make her understand her place in his house. I just didn't know she'd get all juiced up from it like that.

The particulars were pretty clear. She'd cook and clean and fuck him when he wanted for the next several months, maybe a year. Once a month he'd take her across the river and work her whoring cunt at a Saturday night stakes poker game held at one of the uppity whorehouses in Juarez.

Most of the whores in Juarez worked the stable brothels. This one catered to the barons and cattle owners on both sides of the river and they liked fresh white whores; ones that knew how to fuck like whores and act like a lady when tending to the tables. They'd pay damn good coin to Dan and most likely get their money's worth.

Dan would take her home Sunday and she'd go back for the next stakes game. That was the general idea in any event.

The Lipan and I set out for Fort Worth the next morning and for the most part it was an uneventful journey. The only trouble we had was with a regiment of U.S. Calvary escorting a short wagon train to Fort Bliss. A couple of the belligerent ones took issue with my Lipan mistaking him for a hostile. Stupidity often accompanies belligerence. I talked reason with the officer and they let us pass......

"Big Daddy, I got fresh eggs and a slice of that ham you like as soon as you rustle yourself out of that big bed."

Penelope was being rambunctious that morning having been after me all week to take her to the Founders Day celebration coming up on Saturday. I gave in finally and she rewarded me with a crushing hug and planted her full lips straight on mine. I turned away afterwards with a hard pecker and several licentious thoughts racing through my incapacitated mind.

I'd been like that for a while. With Samantha doing atonement down on the Rio Grande I hadn't run the big boy up an inviting cunt in six months. Beating the big guy was getting old and having a woman like Penelope running around all the time with those glorious mammary and smelling like a perfumed woman all day was damn near getting to me. Hell, it had already got to me.

She had been worried about her sister when I first returned from El Paso and I assured her she was being looked after.

"Are you going to kill her, Nathaniel?" She asked a month afterwards.

She knew frontier honor as well as I did and the costs her sister brought on herself. I looked her straight in the eye and told her I didn't think so. I also told her straight up that things would never be the same between Samantha and me. I thought that should have been understood without saying.

I took her to the Founders Day celebration and we danced and ate and had a grand time with the neighbors and town folk. Riding back in the buckboard she was snuggled up next to me dozing off with her head on my shoulder. Eventually she laid down right onto my lap. By Jesus, if I didn't get fucking randy in the britches.

I carried her into the house and as she woke up she nuzzled her moist mouth onto my neck and kissed it gently.

"Thank you, Big Daddy, for taking me."

I just nodded and set her down to go about settling in. She washed up and cleaned her teeth before heading upstairs for the night and I threw a couple scraps to the dog before barring the door.

I lay awake in bed listening to the night sounds while a new moon cast a soft glow over the landscape and filtered in through the gingham curtains. Slumber had just started to take hold of me when I heard the soft creak of the floor board and looked up to see an angelic vision standing there.

Penelope stood next to the foot of the bed, naked and her hair let down and flowing across her full breasts. Her skin was like fine porcelain glistening in the glow of the moon. I started to say something but she put her finger to her lips and climbed onto the bed.

"Don't say anything, Nathaniel. I've waited long enough and if my whore of a sister hadn't done what she did, I'd never think of doing this but she did."

I didn't say a word as she slipped beneath the covers and her warm body pressed next to mine. Her fingers caressed my bare chest and slipped down, raking her nails gently across my belly before resting on my cock.

I think we both gasped in unison as her small hands encircled it and she began to stroke up and down. I found an aroused nipple with my fingers and toyed with it as she continued tugging at the foreskin and running her fingers over the glistening head, her lips at my throat.

"I've never been with a man" she whispered softly.

I looked at her questioningly.

"It's true. I've watched you though and I want it."

I knew she had always listened in and probably peeked when the opportunity arose. Hell, I'd heard her giggles overhead too often to think otherwise. I had just assumed given her precocious nature when younger and alluring teases as she blossomed into full womanhood that she had already pursued those delights.

I rolled her over onto her back and took an erect nipple in my mouth, sucking it bringing a soft almost guttural moan from her lips. Her cunt felt different from her sister's as I toyed with it, playing with her bud.

I'd never been with a virgin before. Samantha had already delighted at least one man before I met her, probably several more. Before her, the couple girls I bedded that weren't whores were already loose and wild.

Lifting a soft white thigh onto my shoulder and another in my arm, I positioned the cock to her precious prize.

"I've heard it hurts some the first time." I whispered as I rubbed the head up and down her virgin.

Pressing against the cherry, I pushed further and surprisingly I entered her cunt with little resistance. With her hands clutching my belly and sides I slowly rocked my cock into the cunt, swiveling it and rolling up on her soft belly. Letting her thighs free I went to my elbows and pressed my chest against her full breasts, fucking her deliberately and deep. Her hands found my backside and love making went hard carnal, unbridled lust. The bed rocked and the springs creaked with the headboard banging the wall behind it.

Then, Penelope let loose and juiced my cock, bucking up to meet every thrust as she pushed her mouth into the pillow and moaned loudly. Her sex was soaking the sheets as I neared letting the seed burst. A few moments later I twitched and spurted several occasions of sperm into her moist cunt.

A bead of sweat formed off my chin and fell to her lips below as she smiled up at me.

"Let's do it again." She said and I just laughed

We did it again, one more time that night before we both fell asleep in each other's arms...

Penelope kept her room upstairs but most nights through the spring and into early summer she made my bed her home and we became for all practical purposes a couple. Just about everybody in town had been guessing about Samantha but nobody but Boss Man Dan, the Lipan and I knew where she was.

The constable never bothered me about any of it after I told him straight up back at the livery that day. He did see to it that Penelope couldn't be the school ma'am; appearances he said and I guess he was probably right. The church ladies wouldn't have any of it because she was living in the house without another woman present. The Lord knows we couldn't have that even if every adolescent boy in town was beating the seed out of his pecker peeking through the windows of Kitty Lu's or through the cracks upstairs next door.

I didn't give a bit for any of it. I just knew that Penelope and I were a damn good fit and she refused to go anywhere unless I was with her.

By mid-summer Samantha had been working her cunt at Boss Man Dan's care for going on nine months and I was thinking of taking another trip down through to El Paso to bring it all to some kind of conclusion. I let Penelope know what I was up to and after making arrangements with the Lipan guide the two of us struck out into the desert...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The two buzzards circling above might have thought there was a meal in the making but I had other thoughts. I had been riding straight for two days tracking the signs as best I could. Two horses with riders and a pack mare, most likely. My own pack mare carried provisions and as long as I kept moving I'd gain ground on them.

It was a full fortnight ago, longer, that the Lipan and I rode onto Boss Man Dan's farmstead. There wasn't any sign of life around the place and the front door on the porch was swinging open, half off the hinges. The Lipan circled around back and I drew the .44 Colt and walked through the door.

The smell told the story or at least the aftereffects of it. Dan lay sprawled on the floor of his bedroom naked except for one sock with a small hole in the center of his forehead and a gaping chest wound from a shotgun blast. It looked like he had been dead for a few days. The heat hadn't completely melted him down so he was recognizable at least to me since I knew him.

There was no sign of the whore except a single white gingham wrap on the floor next to the bed. The Lipan told me three men had been there, one by the window, another on the side of the house and probably the third through the door. I guessed they were probably after the woman or her earnings from whoring her cunt.