Life is Just a Fantasy

Story Info
A Dom and his sub meet for an illicit rendezvous.
2.8k words
4.56
13.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just settled into the easy chair with my book and a snack when I heard a knock at the door. Did the room service waiter forget something, I wondered? I quickly threw on a robe to cover my t-shirt and panties, and walked over to the door. A look through the peep hole had me gasping and throwing it open wide.

"Geoffrey, what are you doing here?" I gestured for him to come inside. "I thought you weren't able to come."

Geoffrey pulled me into his arms as soon as the door was closed. "I needed to see you, Holly, so I found a way to make it happen."

Geoffrey's hands plunged into my hair and our mouths came together in a passionate clash of lips and tongues. Off balance, we swayed, and I felt my back collide with the wall. Geoffrey's body was pressed tightly against mine and I could feel a hard thickness pushing against my pelvis. I wanted to climb his body and impale myself on his cock to ease the ache in my pussy. He must have known what I was thinking because he lifted my leg high onto his hip, and firmly settled his cock right where I needed it.

My hands found their way under his shirt to rub against his chest. The contrast between the crisp hair and his smooth and pebbled nipples ramped up my arousal. I couldn't stop myself from giving one of his nipples a quick pinch, and was at the same time rewarded by his sexy growl, and reprimanded with a quick nip to my tongue.

Geoffrey broke the kiss long enough to strip off my robe and tee. I also managed to pull off his shirt seconds before his hands and mouth found their way back to my body.

Our mouths met again with a fierceness that might have frightened me had it been anyone else. Geoffrey's hands were busy at my breasts, squeezing the fullness and pinching my aching nipples. Our hips were grinding together and I let my head fall back and groaned when his jean covered cock nudged against my barely covered clit. He took advantage of my position to suck and nibble on the sweet spot between my shoulder and neck. A shiver shook through my body. My hands dropped to his waist as pleasure took over, and I laced my fingers through his belt loops in an effort to pull him closer.

I felt him use one hand to once again grip my leg, which was still hooked around his thigh, while the other moved to my pussy. His fingers slid under the edge of my panties, and then two were pushed deep inside.

His lips moved up to my ear. "You're so fucking wet." I moaned as his fingers pumped in and out of me. "So ready for my cock." He pulled his fingers free, but kept them inside my panties. "Open my pants and pull out my cock so I can fuck you."

The back of his index finger had started to slide up and down over my plump clit, but it was his dark tone that prompted the "Yes, Sir", and sped me into action.

My concentration was fractured by the non-stop friction on my clit, so I fumbled with his belt and pants a bit before I was finally able to pull his hard, thick cock free. I immediately began to stroke up and down the length of it, and was rubbing my thumb over the wet tip when I felt his hand move, and heard my panties rip.

"Hold on."

Geoffrey gripped both my thighs and I barely managed to grab his shoulders before he gave me a slight lift and impaled me on his cock with a fast, hard thrust. We groaned in unison when he hit deep.

There was nothing soft and slow about what happened next. Geoffrey pushed my body tight against the wall and started fucking me with fierce, unrelenting strokes that caused the tip of his cock to bump the special spot deep inside me, which pushed me to the edge of orgasm almost at once.

We were both grunting with each pump of his hips, and the dual sensation of chest hair abrading my nipples and cock filling my pussy was making it difficult to be quiet. The intense pleasure from the two made my eyes tear, and I was almost to the breaking point when I heard Geoffrey say, "Come for me now!"

A wave of passion broke over me as I shattered. I dropped my head and bit his shoulder as I yelled out my pleasure.

Geoffrey's hips began to pump faster. "God, yes! Milk my cock, baby! Are you ready for your cunt to be filled?"

I managed to pant out, "Yes, Sir", before he gave a hoarse shout, made one final thrust and shot his hot load.

A few minutes later, after our breathing had calmed, Geoffrey lifted me and walked over to lay me down on the bed. He pulled off my ruined panties and shucked his jeans and underwear before going into the bathroom for a warm, wet cloth. After we both cleaned up, he pulled me into his arms for a deep kiss, and then said, "Hi honey. I'm home." We both laughed at the inside joke.

"I'm so happy you're here." I ran my hands across his chest. "How long can you stay?"

"I only have a few hours. I figured that I'd rather see you for a short time then not see you at all."

"Exactly. We'll just have to make every minute count."

"I'm glad you agree." The tone was back. Geoffrey got off the bed and headed to the door. "Face me and flip over onto your stomach."

"Yes, Sir."

After retrieving the belt from my robe and the one from his jeans, he stood in front of me. "Put your hands behind your back and bend your knees."

This was something new, but I quickly followed his instructions. He then used the two belts to form a hog tie of sorts. After my wrists were secured together with his leather belt, he tied an end of the cloth belt to each ankle before securing the middle of the cloth to the leather belt. A couple of adjustments and some maneuvering of my body soon had me in the position he wanted. It wasn't perfect, but it worked. I wasn't going anywhere.

"Look at me." I tilted my head up toward him. "Beautiful! Do you know why I did this?"

"So that I can suck your cock, Sir," I answered.

"Yes, you will suck my cock, but why did I bind you?"

"Because I'm not in control."

"Correct. Who is?"

"You are, Sir."

"I am what, Holly?" he pressed.

You are in control, Sir."

"I'm in control of what?"

"Everything."

"Say it," he demanded.

"You are in control of everything, Sir."

His gaze intensified. "Master."

"You are in control of everything, Master."

"Good girl. Do you remember the safe word?"

"Yes, Sir."

With a nod, Geoffrey wrapped his hand around his cock and started pumping up and down in slow, controlled movements as he inched closer to my face. His other hand grasped my chin, so that I was still looking up at him. His strong, blue gaze seemed to pierce through me as he fed his cock to me one inch at a time.

He wasn't fully erect, so I was able to take him deeper and more comfortably than when he was completely engorged. I liked being able to swallow him like that; liked feeling my lips slide down to the base while his cock was still soft enough to match the contour of my mouth. He didn't stay that way for long, though. He liked my mouth on his cock as much as I did, and it seemed like only seconds passed before the pliable shaft began to swell and thicken in my mouth.

I had taken him deep, and when his cock thickened, it also lengthened, so that the tip was lodged at the back of my throat. Geoffrey now had both hands on my head, and he held me in place as he pumped his hips and pushed his cock in as deep as it would go. This made me gag, and I tried to pull back, but the hands on my head held firm, and his cock stayed deep. I started to struggle against his hold.

His firm voice captured my attention. "Holly, stop! Relax your throat and breathe through your nose." He continued to talk me though my panic. "You're okay. You've done this before, and you know how much it excites me to see your sexy lips wrapped around my cock. And it's even more exciting to watch my cock fuck your hot, little mouth, and I'm going to do that right now. Do you understand? I'm going to fuck your mouth. Some of the time I'll go soft and slow." He began to gently pump his cock in and out of my mouth. "Other times I'll go fast and deep." The tempo of his thrusts changed to demonstrate that fact. "But no matter how I fuck your mouth, there will be a point when I'll push my cock in hard and blow. When I do come, you are going to swallow every drop. Do you understand, Holly?" He pulled his cock out of my mouth with a pop.

My pussy was soaking wet from listening to him describe what he was going to do to me. Hearing the strong dominance in his tone, always seemed to signal my need to obey, and that aroused me even farther. I had entered that fuzzy place where inhibitions lessened and my body opened, allowing me to take the discomfort, and yes, sometimes even the small bits of pain that rode piggy-back on all the pleasure my master gave me.

"Yes, Sir. I understand."

"Do you want to use the safe word?"

"No, Sir. Please fuck my mouth."

"Good girl."

The words were barely out of his mouth by the time his cock was back in mine; sliding in and out in slow, shallow strokes.

Geoffrey's hands continued to firmly hold my head as his cock sped up and was thrust repeatedly, tip to root, into my mouth. I tried to use my lips and tongue to apply pressure to increase his pleasure enough to sway the advantage to my side, but I was never allowed the upper hand. Just when I got used to the tempo, it changed, and Geoffrey pushed his cock in fast and hard, held it there, and then pulled out slowly until just the tip was held between my poised lips. Push. Hold. Pull. Repeat. Until he changed again, and began a slow, smooth rhythm that allowed me a moment to catch my breath.

No matter what he was doing, though, Geoffrey's eyes never left mine. I watched them glitter in dominance, soften as he eased the pace, and now, as I felt his cock start to swell in my mouth, I watched his eyes begin to glaze over in pleasure.

"Remember, every drop."

He picked up the pace of his thrusts for a moment, and then pushed in hard. I was expecting it, but feeling the tip of his cock firmly pushed down my throat was still startling. Then, his cock began to pulsate, and all my concentration was focused on swallowing the hot jets of liquid that filled my mouth. The contractions seemed never ending, and through it all, I watched him and he watched me.

When his orgasm eased, he drug his cock out of my mouth, and then swiped a finger across my lips. "Every drop," he said, as he pushed that finger into my mouth and watched me suck it clean.

He leaned over and released my wrists and ankles, and massaged the feeling back into them. After a couple minutes, I sat up, only to be pushed back against the pillows. Geoffrey took my mouth, thrusting his tongue in and out as if he were fucking with it, foreshadowing what was to come. He kissed his way down my body, lavishing my breasts and nipples with licks and nips that only tightened my arousal, and then slid his tongue down my stomach in a straight line that led him directly to my pussy. He pulled my legs up over his shoulders, settled his lips around my clit and sucked. I exploded with a scream. The suction continued as my orgasm slowed and faded. It continued as my clit became hypersensitive and the sucking became too much to bear. I grabbed handfuls of his hair to try to pull him away from my clit, all the while, moaning, "Stop. Stop. It's too much."

Geoffrey looked up. "Are you invoking the safe word, Holly?"

I looked down at him. Saw his face shiny with my juices. I was running a quick mental debate when he stared straight into my eyes, licked his lips, and then smiled his sexy, wicked smile.

Damn Dom.

"No, Sir. I'm not invoking the safe word."

"That's what I thought. I want you to roll and pinch your nipples hard while I'm eating your cunt. Pinch them hard enough to feel a bite of pain. Don't stop until I tell you to." He bent toward my pussy, and then paused. "Oh, and because you interrupted my feast, you're going to come hard and fast two more times."

"Yes, Sir," I replied, and pinched my nipples hard.

The zap of pain was followed by a zing of pleasure, and my hips began to thrust. I alternated between pinching and rolling my nipples as the suction suddenly became strong. Those slow pulses leading up to my orgasm quickly became a tidal wave as I shot over the edge, moaning and thrashing my pussy against Geoffrey's face.

I was breathless as the wave calmed, but Geoffrey didn't ease his oral assault. He added to it. He continued to suck, but he also invited his tongue to the party. It pushed its way into my pussy like a mini cock, thrusting in hard. Once his tongue was inside, he flicked it around, hitting all kinds of sensitive spots. I didn't think it was possible, but I felt myself start to ramp up again as he lay siege to my pussy with his lips and tongue.

My fingers were pinching and pulling at my nipples as I enjoyed the rush of pleasure-pain the action provided. I was crying out to Geoffrey to please make me come, and my hips were thrusting fast as I tried to rub my pussy hard against his face. Geoffrey slid his hands under my ass and gave me more of the friction I needed. I was so close, and told him so as I begged him to suck harder.

Just when I was to the point of crying from the frustration of not being able to come, I felt the tip of his thumb rub across my puckered hole. The light touch caused my whole body to seize. He continued to repeat the action several times, causing me to jump and vibrate as if I were being electrocuted.

Without any warning, the tip of that thumb pressed into my asshole. I lost control, and gave a shout as rapture overtook me. The orgasm hit me hard, and my body froze. My back bowed, and my legs straightened. I couldn't move, couldn't see and couldn't speak, as the currents of bliss sizzled along my nerve endings.

I came back to myself with a bump as my body settled back to the bed. My fingers ached, and I realized that they were clamped to my breasts. I released my nipples and wiggled the feeling back into my fingers. That's when I looked down and noticed that Geoffrey was still propped up between my thighs. I tried to move my legs, but they felt as heavy as lead.

"I'm afraid that I'm a little shaky," I said with a laugh.

Geoffrey helped me move my legs from his shoulders, and then moved up beside me. He pulled me to my side and wrapped his body around behind me. His arm snaked up between my breasts as he slid his hand around my neck and turned my head back toward him for a deep kiss. I could taste "us" in that kiss; a mix of sweet, musky, salty and masculine. We lay there for several, long minutes just enjoying the sensual feel of that kiss.

"Watching you come apart for me that last time was damn sexy. The cream from your cunt flooded my mouth and I almost came with you."

I could feel the press of his hard cock against my ass. "Oh no! You didn't get to come," I gasped as I tried to turn back toward him. Geoffrey's arms stopped my movement.

"Don't worry. I'm going to come," he said. "We're both going to come again before I leave, but this time, we're going to take it nice and slow.

As he slid into my pussy from behind I knew that this would be a night I'd never forget.