Life: It Only Gets Better Pt. 03: Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara smiled. "I am waiting for someone," she gave a sly look. She was obviously on the prowl for someone to take home.

"Sure," Amanda nodded.

Once they all got in the car, Rebecca sighed. "Thank you, so much."

"I knew you didn't want to be in there any longer," Amanda said as she started the car.

"I had to put on the fake face because Tamara got me the interview," Rebecca said from the back seat.

"I thought it was Monday?" Amanda laughed.

"It is," Rebecca shrugged. "She doesn't know."

Brian sat in his seat looking at the people still outside waiting to get in. All of them smiling and laughing just to be there. The car pulled out of the parking lot and onto the roads.

"So how did you like your night out?" Rebecca asked. Leaning forward through the middle of the two front seats.

"Interesting," Brian said turning to look at her. He noticed her hair wasn't entirely red. It was a mix of brown and red.

"Alexis," Amanda said. "He doesn't like her."

"How did you know," Brian smiled.

"I know you," she replied.

"Don't worry, probably won't see them again for a while," Amanda said. "I only came to bail my girl out of a bad situation."

"Thanks again," Rebecca said sitting back. "One more week and I won't have to put up with any of them."

Brian was let in on the situation. Rebecca worked for Alexis in her clothing store which she co-owned with Tamara. Jade also worked in the same store.

"So change of subject," Brian said. He looked over at Amanda. "You really didn't throw that guy out for doing that?"

"Doing what?" Amanda asked.

"Fucking your face every night," he said.

"It wasn't every night, more like once a week," Amanda shrugged. "And it wasn't like he was fucking my ass."

"Not talking about that," Rebecca blurted out from the back seat.

"What?" Brian said looking back at her.

"My ex-boyfriend thought it would be a cute valentine's day gift to wake me up, by putting his dick up my ass, while I was sleeping," Rebecca shook her head.

"What's with the guys in your lives fucking you while you're asleep?" Brian asked.

"I am a heavy sleeper, and I like sucking cock," Amanda shrugged.

"I don't mind anal," Rebecca smiled.

"So that's it?" Brian asked.

"Yup," they both said in unison.

"By the way she doesn't just love cock sucking she thrives on it," Rebecca said as they pulled into a condo complex.

"True, very true," Amanda nodded. "Okay girlie, talk to you tomorrow."

"Definitely," Rebecca said as she got out of the car.

"Walk her up to her condo please," Amanda said.

Brian got out of the car and walked with Rebecca. In the light of the condos and street lights. Brian got a better look at Rebecca. Her hair hung nicely down to her shoulders. She had an incredible figure. Her ass was nice and tight in the black mini skirt. Her top was tight across her massive chest.

"Thanks," Rebecca said as they got to her door. She stood on her tip toes as she gave Brian a kiss on the cheek. "I sent you a friend request on the app, they put on your phone," she smiled as she opened the door.

Brian smiled then ran down the stairs. Amanda was sleeping in the driver's seat. "I better drive," he said as he knocked on the window. Amanda nodded and worked her way over to the passenger seat. Shortly after they pulled away, she was asleep again.

As Brian pulled up to the apartment building, he tried to wake Amanda up. She didn't stir or move. "Crap," he said to himself.

He pulled into the parking space and began to dread the walk to the elevator, then down the hall to his apartment. "Let's get it over with," he said.

He hoped that when he opened the passenger door, the early morning breeze would wake her up, but it didn't. He took her purse and put it on her lap. Then bent at the knees and lifted her out of the seat. "Wow, you're surprisingly light," he said, but she didn't stir. He used his feet to shut the door. Then hit the alarm with the hand under her thighs.

As he walked her face fell forward and rested on his chest. She was easy to carry either that or he was stronger than he thought. He opened the door by shifting her weight back and forth from each arm. He did the same as hit the button for the elevator. The only hard part was getting the keys to the apartment from his back pocket.

"Okay," he said as he put one knee up against the wall. "Rest here for a second, as he balanced Amanda on his knee. "You really are a hard sleeper huh?" he said staring down at her.

She looked like an angel while she slept. He got the key out of his pocket and put it in the door. The apartment was dark, but he knew the layout very well. He made his way to her room, then placed her on her bed. With that done, he went back to the front door to get his keys.

Brian took a quick shower then sat at his computer, for some reason he was wide awake. He heard Amanda in the bathroom; then there was quiet. She knocked on his door.

"Thank you," she said as she entered. She was wearing her usual bed attire which consisted of a small shirt that barely covered her chest. Brian had gotten used to seeing the underside of her boobs.

"No problem, you are very easy to carry around," Brian joked.

"I will take that as a compliment," she nodded. "I meant for coming out tonight. Rebecca and I appreciate someone else around when we must deal with the others. So, thank you."

"Again no problem, anytime." Brian nodded. Amanda got up then gave him a kiss on the cheek, then left the room.

Brian checked out the app he had on his phone. The others had already put themselves as friends on there. He swiped his way through a couple of their pictures. There were the usual pictures of them in various rooms of their houses, and of course in the bathroom posing in the mirror. He found Tamara very hard on the eyes. Her plastic surgeries made her look too fake. He wondered if he took her off his friend's list she would know.

"Who cares," he said as he took her off. "You know what," he smiled. As he took Jade and Alexis off as well.

He got a text. Brian shook his head as he looked at the text. It was from one of his friends.

'Dude! You went out with all of them. And you didn't call me?' the text said.

'I didn't know who they were. And how did you find out?' Brian sent back. But he guessed his friend saw him in the picture the ladies had sent flying through the internet.

'I just saw a picture of you with them!'

'Fine, Yes I was with all of them,' Brian replied. 'No big deal, talk to you later.'

'You better, I want details!'

Finally, Brian accepted Rebecca's request and began to swipe through her pictures. Her pictures had a better class to them. There were a couple of her and other friends, some of them with family. And then she had a picture with a huge black dog.

Brian made a comment on the picture. He loved dogs.

A message popped up. 'He is my baby.'

'Black lab?' Brian asked.

'Yup,' Rebecca replied.

'Can't sleep?' Brian asked.

'Yes and No,' Rebecca replied. 'Thinking of a few things for the interview.'

'Ah ok, I think you will nail it,' Brian replied.

'Thanks,' Rebecca replied. 'Hold on,' she said.

Brian waited for a second. Then a video request came along his screen. "Shit," he said as he pushed up his pillows, then tried to sit up in bed. He accepted the request.

"That's better," Rebecca smiled. She was lying down in her bed. "I hate typing."

"Yeah, it can get awkward." Brian nodded.

"So I see you took the others off your list," Rebecca smiled.

"I was wondering if they would see that," Brian said.

"Nah," Rebecca shook her head. "I just noticed because you only have two friends, they won't see that one person from their thousands of followers disappeared."

"I Could care less anyway. They were too plastic," Brian shrugged.

"I thought you liked plastic, being with Stacy," Rebecca smiled.

"You know what I mean," Brian said.

"Yes, I do." Rebecca said. "So which do you prefer?"

"What do you mean?" Brian asked.

"Natural or Enhanced boobs? I know you're a boob guy," Rebecca asked.

"Both," Brian said. "I can't lie. I like them both. Even though Stacy has been the only woman I have been with that had enhanced."

"Good answer," Rebecca smiled. "Amanda's are great too," she said with a look.

"They look beautiful," Brian said.

"You haven't felt them?" Rebecca said with a shocked look.

"No," Brian said.

"Wow, thought you would have already," Rebecca said with a huge smile.

"What's the smile for?"

"You know you could sneak in her room and give them a squeeze," Rebecca smiled with a wink.

"Nah, I am not like that," Brian shook his head.

"She gave you an invitation," Rebecca nodded. "She could have stopped the conversation anytime, but she didn't."

"She was just..." Brian began to say.

"Brian, I have known Amanda since High School. It was an invitation. Trust me." Rebecca said as she yawned. "I am tired. I am going to sleep."

"Okay have a good night," Brian said.

"Oh, Brian for the record these are natural," Rebecca said as she moved the camera low. She pushed her tits together. They almost popped out of the top of her shirt.

"Holy shit," Brian said.

"I have a nice ass too," he heard her say as the video went black for a while, then it showed her ass with a red thong. "Night Brian."

Brian lay in bed with his dick hard. He put his phone down as he went to the bathroom to get some lotion and some tissue. When he got into the bathroom, he saw the other door was wide open. He could see straight into Amanda's room. She usually made a point of closing her door to the connecting bathroom. He couldn't help but think was Rebecca right about the invitation.

"You're not that big of a pervert," Brian said assuring himself. He went to the door and closed it. "There now just..." he began to say before he noticed something on the floor.

Brian bent over to pick it up. It was Amanda's bra. In all the three months, she had been living there. She had not once left any item of clothing in the bathroom.

Sure, he had seen some clothes in the washing machine or dryer but never any of her undergarments. He turned it over in his hands the cups were huge, he smiled as he remembered the movie with the nerds putting the lady's bra on their head. Then he saw it the huge letters in black print. Brian dropped the bra as if electricity had charged through it and shocked him.

'It was an invitation. Trust me,' Rebecca's words rang in Brian's head.

As if by remote controlled Brian opened the door, he slowly walked into Amanda's bedroom. The light from the night lights littered around the room. Gave the place a faint glow. He circled the bed.

"Go back to your room Brian. You can talk to her about this in the morning. Just go to your room," he said to himself.

Amanda lay quietly asleep on her back. The covers came up to her waist leaving her top uncovered. Even more of an invitation or was it just normal. The apartment was warm, so there was a reason for not covering up.

Brian's hand moved closer to her chest, the small top still showing the underside of her large chest. "A quick squeeze then I am out," Brian reassured himself.

Brian raised his right hand and moved it forward slowly. He kept a look at her face as he slowly placed a hand on her chest. "There you felt one," he said as he pulled his hand away. He began to walk back to his room but stopped. "But you didn't squeeze it, don't be a chicken."

He moved back to where he was this time he moved his hand a little faster. "Holy shit," he said as he felt the underside of Amanda's boob. It felt good in his hand he moved the other hand to join it. A few seconds passed, and he was squeezing both of her tits.

"Enough," he said pulling his hands away. As he pulled them away, she moved slightly backward. Her shirt rode up exposing most of her chest. Brian stood in shock. They were beautiful. There were hardly any marks left on them, unlike Stacy who had a scar under each boob.

Again, he moved his hands towards them to feel. Squeezing each breast, in turn then pinched the exposed nipples. Amanda lightly moaned. Brian pulled his hands away as he looked at her. She made no sign of being awake. "Come on Brian, what are you doing?" he said as he shook his head.

He tried to cover them back up but stopped. Instead, he knelt near the bed and began to suck on each nipple. Amanda moaned again, but he didn't stop. He was a man possessed, he squeezed them both, massaging them and licking the nipples. He stood up quickly taking his dick out from his pants and lightly slapped it on her boob. She stirred but didn't wake up.

"Amanda," he said slightly louder than a whisper. "Are you awake?"

Amanda didn't stir or move. Brian lightly nudged her shoulder to no response. He gave her a harder push this time she rolled towards him onto her side. Her huge tits fell on top of each other. Brian looked at them. An idea came into his mind.

Slowly he pushed his dick between the two of them. He let out a low moan as the two massive tits encased his cock in their tit flesh. Slowly he pushed back and forth. "Amanda if you're awake this is a good time to stop me or tell me you want me to continue."

Amanda still lay fast asleep. She made no sign of being awake or that she wanted him to stop. Brian started going faster burying his dick between the two enormous tits. He held her shoulder as he ramped up his speed. He was so close to cumming now. He quickly pulled out of her cleavage. With a quick tug, he took off his shirt, burying his dick inside of it as he came.

"Sorry," he apologized then walked out of the room. He closed the bathroom doors behind him. He threw his shirt into the clothes basket. "Such a fucking idiot," he cursed as he fell back onto the bed. "You better tell her in the morning."

Slowly Brian fell asleep. Dreading what Amanda might say in the morning.

"Morning sunshine," Amanda said as she ran on the treadmill.

Brian walked out of his room, slowly nodding then sat on the chair facing her. "I have to apologize to you," he said.

"Well I was going to say thank you," Amanda said as she stopped the treadmill. She took the towel and wiped the sweat from her face. She sat at the table next to him.

"Thank me?" Brian asked.

"Yeah, for coming out with us. I haven't talked to Rebecca this morning, but I am sure she would thank you as well. We can't stand being around the others, but having you along made it more tolerable."

Brian laughed. "You thanked me for that last night."

"I did?" Amanda said, "When?"

"After you took a shower and changed. You came into my room and thanked me." Brian smiled.

"Wow, I don't remember," Amanda shook her head. "I was wondering who got me dressed and into bed. I thought it was you or Rebecca."

"We dropped Rebecca off at her place," Brain said.

"I remember that part, I just thought you came down stairs saw me sleeping and asked her to help you," Amanda shrugged. "So you didn't get me dressed?"

"Nope, I carried you to bed, and that was it," Brian said.

"Oh," Amanda nodded. "And I took a shower and got dressed?"

"You really are a hard sleeper huh?" Brian asked.

"Definitely," Amanda said. "So why are you apologizing? Did you hit my head on something on the way up?"

"No, not at all," Brian said. "But something did happen while you were sleeping."

12