Life Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit for a second, my hands hovering ineffectually at her sides as she hugs me, before settling lightly on her back. I can feel her through the thick material of the robe, and as much as I feel a heel, I can't help but hug her back. The scent of her shampoo is in my nostrils, and I can feel her cheek against my neck. Her breasts are pressed against my chest, and I can now feel my erection throbbing almost painfully in its denim prison.

After a few second, Jill pulls back slightly to look me in the eye, about to say something. Whatever it is, she sees something in my face that stops her dead. She's studying me, her face so close I can barely focus on it. Her green eyes are studying me, and once again I see that expression of calculation cross her face. Shit, I think, here's where she realises I'm just some old pervert and runs for the door.

So I'm completely stunned when she leans in to kiss me lightly, her lips drily brushing mine. So stunned I just sit there, with probably the goofiest expression on the entire planet, as she pulls back for a second, smiles, then leans forward again, her lips pressed against mine. My arms tighten involuntarily around her and I hear a little moan escape her lips as she deepens the kiss, her tongue darting out to invade my mouth.

And that's the signal for my body to be finally released from its stupor. My hands slip up to cradle her head, my fingers tangling in those thick locks of dark hair, and my tongue pressing forwards to meet hers. My heart's pounding and I'm breathing like I just sprinted up a flight of stairs, and I still can't believe this girl, over 20 years younger than me, could be kissing me.

She breaks off the kiss, smiling shyly at me and stands up. Her hands move to the belt of the robe, and there's no hint of the fumbling fingers she used to undo it last time. She deftly undoes the knot and quickly slips the robe off her shoulders, letting it pool at her feet. I'm staring at her stomach now, and I want so desperately to kiss that flat stomach, to probe her navel with my tongue. Instead, I stand as well, until we're toe-to toe, me looking down into her eyes, which a swear are a darker green than they were two minutes ago.

My arms snake round her waist and I pull her towards me, her breasts pressing against my chest, and I kiss her long and slow, my tongue exploring her mouth with exquisite languor. My hands roam over her back, tracing patterns on the soft skin. I close my eyes, revelling in the sensations, only to pop them open wide as I feel her hand close on my erection, squeezing it gently.

My turn to moan now... As we kiss more passionately, I feel her exploring my cock with her fingers, squeezing it, feeling it through my jeans, rubbing her palm on it. I'm so aroused I spend a horrible second contemplating the not entirely unlikely possibility that I'm going to cum right there and then, but fortunately her hand moves to my belt, fumbling with it in an attempt to undo it.

I break off the kiss, pulling back slightly, and reach up to cup her firm breasts in my hands. It's like they've been formed especially to fit my palms, the nipples hard against the skin of my hands. I brush my palms over the hard nubs, and am rewarded by a sharp intake of breath. Emboldened by this, I lean down and run my tongue around her nipple, teasing it. Her hands fly to my head, pulling me closer, and I relent, suckling on the hard flesh and flicking my tongue back and forth over it. "Ohhhh, God, Steve!" she whispers huskily.

I move my mouth to her other breast, sucking and grazing her nipple with my teeth. Her hand is back on my belt, undoing it and then wrestling with the clasp and the zip. Finally she has them undone, and her hand slips inside to grasp my thick cock, stroking it firmly back and forth, pulling the foreskin back and running her thumb over the rim of my glans. I hiss as the waves of pleasure radiate from my groin, and reciprocate by sliding my hand between her legs. My fingers find the sparse bush covering her mound, and as I press my middle fingers against her pussy lips, I'm amazed to find she's already soaking wet. My finger slips easily into the cleft of her pussy, and I run it up and down, each stroke terminating at her clit, which is swelling by the second.

Her hand moves more urgently on my cock now, stroking it hard, up and down as my finger strokes her clit in time. We're both breathing hard now, and we meet up for another long and passionate kiss. I know I'm not going to last much longer, aroused as I am, so I break off to whisper, "I want to be inside you, Jill. Now."

She looks at me with such an expression of hunger, her eyes a little unfocused, that my heart skips a beat. Without a word she reaches down to push my jeans round my ankles and to manoeuvre me back into my chair. Looking me in the eye the whole time, she straddles me, her legs either side of the kitchen chair I sit on when I sketch, and lowers herself down onto me. Reaching down to grasp my cock, she places the head against her pussy lips, her eyes closing for a second as she rubs it back and forth along her slit, coating it in her juices. Then opening her eyes again, she sinks lower, engulfing the head of my cock as it slips between her swollen pussy lips.

We both gasp at this first contact. My cock isn't long, but it's pretty thick, and she feels tight as she bears down on me. The expression on her face is one of intense concentration as she continues to slide down my shaft, stopping only when our pubic bones meet.

She pauses for a few seconds, and I can feel my cock throbbing inside her as her pussy struggles to accommodate me. Then, draping her arms over my shoulders, she begins to move up and down, slowly at first, each stroke generating exquisite friction between us.

But neither of us is in a mood for self-restraint right now. All the pent-up sexual tension of the last couple of hours needs a release, and we're both eager to reach that soon. She starts bouncing up and down on me, each drop making us both moan and gasp.

I grasp her hips, lifting her up as she raises herself, my fingers digging into the soft skin of her buttocks. She's still looking intently into my eyes, and I can't tear my gaze away, either. I can see her cheeks flushing, her pupils dilated, hep moist lips parted as she gasps when my cock slides deep inside her. The flush on her face is spreading down her neck and onto her chest, and I reach up to cup her breasts again, stroking and gently pinching her nipples between my forefingers and thumbs.

That seems to tip her over the edge, and suddenly she's coming, her breath coming is gasps as she moans over and over, "Oh God... Oh yes,.. Oh God..." I can feel her pussy spasming round my cock as her orgasm rips through her, and that in turn brings me to my climax, too. I groan, long and loud, as my cock releases jet after jet of cum deep inside her, my entire body shaking with the force of my orgasm.

We shudder and moan, holding onto one another for dear life as the chair protests underneath us. She's still rocking her hips, grinding herself onto my already-softening cock, squeezing every last ounce of pleasure from our coupling. I hold her head in my hands, pulling her close to kiss her long and slow, our lips and tongues so sensitive in the wake of our orgasms that it's almost a sex act of its own.

After a minute or two, Jill breaks off our kiss and looks at me, smiling slightly, almost nervously. I chuckle, smiling back. Both of us are gazing at one another, not quite believing what's just passed between us. I lean in and plant a kiss on her lips. I feel my cock slip out of her and feel a pang at the loss of contact.

"Well," Jill says, grinning at me. "That's notquite what I had in mind when I set off this morning. But it'll do..."

We both laugh, strangely comfortable with each other now despite our short acquaintance. "So, Mr Artist..." she continues, a playful smile crossing her face. "Where would you like me next...?"

12