Life Model Pt. 01: I Begin

Story Info
In which I begin a job modeling.
3k words
4.28
31.6k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. Well, at least it will start out as true; at some point in time, I reserve the right to fictionalize. It's up to you to decide where I've veered from the truth.

*****

For many years, some years ago, I was a life model. Yes, I posed nude, or partially nude, for money. I started in college for life study art classes and continued up to my mid-thirties.

I'll start at the beginning.

While in college I worked part-time in the student aid department. My job was mostly clerical in nature; basically, I matched students looking for work with available on-campus jobs. When I saw the job submission from the art department for a life studies model, I was immediately interested. I was curious about what it would entail. It sounded like an exciting opportunity and I was intrigued. I wrote down the information for my own use and postponed posting the ad for a couple of days so that I could get a jump on any other applicants.

Later that day I sent an email to 'Susan X.', the instructor of the class, explaining my interest. After a couple of emails back and forth we had set up an interview for the later in the week. I remained curious, as Susan hadn't really been that forthcoming about what the job requirements were, but I didn't dwell on it too much.

The interview took place in one of the art studios. Susan and the head of the department, a male, were very thorough in making sure I understood what the position entailed and, by omission, what it did not entail. They made sure that I was OK with posing in the same position for an extended period of time and to be naked or nearly naked in front of students. I had thought about this a little during the last couple of days; I had come to the understanding that I had no problem being exposed in front of others. Actually, I had to admit that I thought it might be a bit exciting. Susan then asked me if I would strip down to my briefs; she explained that while a model doesn't have to have a perfect body, they needed to make sure that I didn't have anything grossly wrong and that my general proportions were ok.

I was young but had been in enough locker rooms, and with enough women, to know that I had been blessed with an above average cock. It wasn't 'Oh my God' monstrous, but it was close to 6 inches flaccid and pushing 9 when fully hard. So, while I didn't strip naked, I knew they could see that I was well endowed. Of course, neither of them commented on that but had me turn around so they could check my backside. After that Susan, who seemed to be the one in charge, said that the job was mine if I was still interested. I was, and while I got dressed she started to go over some of the details. Susan asked once again if I was sure about taking the position, and stressed that while it might seem easy to just stand around, posing could be very taxing on the body. But she could tell that I was in good shape so I doubt that she was too worried about that. The department head then produced some forms that I needed to complete. I didn't really read all of every form, but I did see that one of the documents was a consent form. I was sure that the school had to cover all of the bases, and consent was a vital piece of the puzzle. One of the other documents seemed to be a waiver. I asked about it and Susan explained that was in case any of the student art was ever put on display.

Once all of the paperwork was signed, Susan asked if I would be available for a class the following week. Her class time didn't interfere with my classes, so I accepted. She went on to explain that it was an undergraduate class and the models at that level are partially clothed: fully nude body studies were strictly for advanced art students. She asked if I had a pair of Speedos. I didn't so she said she'd supply them, but suggested I look into getting a pair for future work. She then told me not to wear any tight fitting clothes during the day, including underwear, so as not to be showing elastic marks, and to meet her in the studio a half hour before the class.

The week flew by; I wasn't dwelling on the assignment. I wasn't nervous or shy or embarrassed about my body, so I really didn't think that posing would be a big deal. And for my first time, posing in a swimming suit seemed to feel right. I could work into being fully nude later.

When I arrived at the studio at the appointed time, Susan offered me a cup of coffee, and then sat down with me to discuss the details. Knowing that I didn't have any experience, she had devised a project for the class that would make it easier for me. The assignment was for the students to sketch a series of poses, a total of three, with each one lasting 15 minutes. Each pose was designed to be similar to one you could see any day, except of course for the lack of clothing. She had decided on 'studying at a desk', 'relaxing on the sofa', and 'standing on a subway'. She told me that once I settled into a pose I was to try not to make any movements, so to make sure that any posed I assumed could be held for at least 15 minutes. She recommended that I didn't make eye contact with the students and that I could focus my gaze on a spot above their heads. Then she showed me the small changing room off to the side of the studio. The Speedo was hanging on a hook along with a robe. She told me to get changed and that she would come get me when the class was ready.

I should have bought my own suit; the one that Susan supplied was a bit small. I could fit into it, barely, but it was so tight that my cock and balls were clearly defined through the thin material. For all intents and purposes I was naked - yet I wasn't.

Before I put the robe on I decided to do some stretching to loosen up. Nobody had told me to do this, it just seemed like the right thing to do. I continued that practice throughout my career.

As I was stretching I could hear the students entering the studio. Then, before I had a chance to put the robe on, Susan rapped on the door and came in. She paused; she was expecting me to be in the robe. She looked me up and down and asked me to turn around. She said I'd be fine for today, but suggested that I do a little personal grooming before the next session. I hadn't noticed, but since the suit was so skimpy some of my pubic hair was peeking over the top. I usually kept my body hair trimmed but had never had to show so much skin before. Live and learn.

Susan handed me the robe and said it was time for class to begin.

The students had set up their easels in a semicircle around the raised platform where I was going to pose. They were chatting among themselves but quieted down as we walked in. Susan had put a chair and a card table on the platform for my first pose. She introduced me by first name only and told me to sit at the desk as if I was doing paperwork. I nonchalantly removed the robe and assumed a position. Susan gave me a pen to hold as a prop. I found a comfortable position acting as if I was writing something. I was facing front on towards the class. The students in the center of the semicircle had a straight on view; the students on either side had more of a profile view. Either way, most of my body was visible either above the table or from underneath. Susan verbally adjusted my position slightly and announced to the class that they had 15 minutes to sketch.

I had expected the students to start right in on the sketch but for the most part they didn't. I learned later on that this was almost always what happened; the artists would first get an overall look at the subject, deciding how to compose the sketch, perhaps just drawing a few light lines as a guide. Then, after a few seconds of no activity, there was the sound of charcoal scratching against paper.

My head was down, looking towards the table, so I couldn't directly observe their activity, but by slightly moving my eyes I could see most of the class. Of the students in front of me, there was a mix of 3 girls and 2 guys. From what I could see peripherally, there seemed to be a similar mix of guys and girls. All told there were approximately a dozen students in the class. Generally, they were dressed in work clothes; clothes that they didn't mind getting smudged with paint, charcoal, etc. Some students wore shorts, others jeans and tops were mostly T-shirts or cut off sweatshirts.

Susan was the exception to this. She wore jeans, much dressier than the students, and an untucked blousy top. She was attractive in an earthy way, and I felt that although she was aware of her attractiveness, she didn't flaunt it. So she wasn't, as they say, 'oozing sex'. But you could say that she was oozing confidence.

The time passed quickly. At first I was very aware that I was almost exposed to the class, but as the minutes passed I felt more at ease and didn't give it much thought. At one point my hand started to cramp up a bit. Susan noticed it and asked the students if I could take a moment to flex it. Apparently they weren't working on my hand at the time, so I shook it out and got it back into position.

After 15 minutes Susan announced that time was up. I stood up and moved off of the platform while she had a couple of students replace the desk and chair with an old sofa that was off to the side. It had seen better days, but Susan draped it with a clean sheet and told me to lie down.

Her pose had me with one hand behind my head, propped up at one end of the sofa by a couple of pillows, and my legs crossed, overlapping, at the other end. For a prop, she gave me a chalkboard eraser to use as a remote control for the TV that I was supposedly watching. She told me to lay that hand casually over my crotch. Not quite satisfied, she gave me instructions on how to correct the pose, but I wasn't getting it. She apparently grew tired of instructing me, so she took my hand and draped it as she wanted it. The students on either side of the semi-circle had to move their easels to the front in order to get a complete view.

For these students, this was the first time for a frontal view of me, and even though I was partially covered with my hand and the 'remote', there was still a good amount of my package showing.

Again, the students took the time reviewing the pose before they started to draw. As they were all now directly in front of me, I noticed that more than a few of their eyes seemed focused on my nether regions. Susan must have noticed as well and asked me to close my eyes as if I had fallen asleep.

As in the first pose, I was initially quite aware that I was exposed to the class, but I swept the thoughts out of my mind and was very comfortable laying there. If not for Susan warning me that I was moving, I might have actually fallen asleep.

After a while, Susan announced that the time was up and told me to 'take 10' while they set up for the next pose. I put my robe back on and wandered around the studio, checking out some of the sketches. From what I saw, most of the students were quite talented; I was impressed. Some of them, besides drawing me fully in the pose, had added sketches of specific body parts. For example, one student drew the musculature of my calf and leg, in much closer detail. Other students did the same with the bend of my elbow, a profile of my face, and my hand holding the remote. I saw that one male student had drawn a detailed version of my glutes while I was sitting at the desk and that a female had drawn, in vivid detail, my crotch as seen under the desk.

In was very surprised by this drawing because she had almost drawn me as if I wasn't wearing anything. The detail was very specific, right down to the veins on my shaft. She had obviously spent a good amount of time studying me. I had forgotten how tight the Speedo was. I also seemed a bit 'plump' in her sketch; I hadn't realized that I had gotten into that state.

The next pose was going to be me standing in a subway car. The set change involved removing the sofa and looping a piece of rope thru a hook in the ceiling. She called me up to the platform and had me stand there, holding onto the rope with my right hand. She adjusted the height a bit, then told me to remove my robe, and announced to that class to begin the next 15-minute sketch.

While some of the students had seen my crotch in the first pose, under the table, and all of them had some view of me on the sofa with the remote, I was truly exposed in this pose. There was just a small bit of a tight bathing suit between me being totally naked. And I was very aware of that fact.

I settled into a stance and directed my eyes to a spot on the back wall of the studio, above the heads of the students. Even so, in the quiet moments before they took to drawing, I could feel their eyes on me, or, more specifically, on my cock. I felt like if I had let my mind wander I could see myself getting hard, but I kept my composure and didn't let my mind go there. I thought of other mundane things, like baseball statistics and what I was going to make for dinner.

Eventually, Susan announced that the pose was over and the students started packing up their supplies. I got back into my robe and went to the changing room to get dressed. Then I went out to talk with Susan.

"So, how do you feel?" she asked.

I replied "Pretty good I guess. How did I do?"

"Just fine.'

She handed me a check for $50.00 which I found out to be the rate for an hour of posing. I wasn't going to get rich off of this job, but I could definitely use the money.

"Are you interested in doing some more work?" she asked. "If so, I'll be needing a model for my advanced class."

I asked if it would it be the same as this session. She replied that, while she could set it up to be the same format, with a variety of short 15 minutes poses, it would have to be in the nude.

"Would you be ok with that?" she asked, even though I had made it clear in the interview that I would be. I guess that, now that I had actually had a taste of modeling, she wanted to make sure I was up for more.

"I think I can handle it. Do you have any suggestions on how I can improve; anything you'd correct?"

She thought for a moment. "There was a moment, while you were 'sleeping' that was almost a problem."

I knew that she had roused me because I was moving. "Yeah, I guess I was a bit too relaxed and almost actually fell asleep." She hesitated, then said "Actually it was quite the opposite. " She paused again and then continued. "You seemed to be getting a bit 'excited' if you know what I mean." She took an exaggerated look towards my crotch. "I don't know what you were dreaming of, but it must have been good. Unfortunately, we can't have any of that in this intermediate class."

Before I could process the meaning behind this, she told me that the advanced class was a week from today, at the same time, and asked me if I could I be there.

I answered that I could.

Susan continued. "And, in the meantime, I'd appreciate it if you could do some additional grooming." She nodded her head towards my crotch, just to make sure I understood what she was saying.

"Here's the name and number of a beautician that I know. She's worked with me for other models, and I'm sure she can help you out." She handed me a slip of paper with the information on it. "Give her a call and see if she can fit you in before the next session. The school will cover the expenses."

"I'll do that," I replied.

"Great then... see you next week," she said and left the studio.

I stood there for a while, thinking what had I gotten myself into.