Life Model Pt. 02: Grooming

Story Info
A little grooming makes a big difference.
2.9k words
4.59
24k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my first job posing for the college art class, Susan, the instructor, took me aside and told me that I needed to do some grooming. Apparently, I was a little too hairy down below. She gave me the name and phone number of someone that she has used in the past. I wasn't entirely new to grooming, and I thought that I did a pretty good job of keeping my shrubbery in control, but I decided to take Susan up on her suggestion. I called Anne; I told her who I was, how I got her number, and what I was looking for. We set up an appointment.

Anne worked out of her house. When I arrived, I was greeted by what appeared to be a normal woman; I guess I didn't really know what I was expecting. Anne was probably in her late 20's or early 30's, and was, I'd guess, around 5 feet 6 inches. She had dirty blonde hair tied back off of her face. She was wearing shorts and a scooped neck T-shirt that showed a decent amount of cleavage. She wasn't unattractive, but, if it wasn't for that show of cleavage, you'd pass her in the street and probably not give her a second glance.

Anne was very sociable and made me feel comfortable right away. She led me into a room towards the back of the house. The room was equipped with a sink, shower, a table with a couple of chairs, and a massage table, which was covered with a clean white sheet. On the table was an assortment of tools and lotions and a couple of washcloths. We sat down and talked.

"So ", she said, "Susan and I have talked about you. She said that you've only modeled the once for her. Have you ever modeled before?"

"No, that was my very first time."

"Were you nervous? Were there any issues?"

"Maybe just a bit of nerves at first, but I was ok. The only issue that I was worried about turned out to be a non-issue."

"And what was that?" she asked.

I hesitated a bit and Anne picked up on it. "Were you worried about perhaps getting a bit too excited?" She didn't beat around the bush.

"Yes, exactly. But like I said it turned out to not be a problem."

Anne said "Good for you I guess. There's a time and a place for everything."

Before I could totally digest what she had said she continued. "And, speaking of that, I should let you know that shaving around your crotch necessitates some touching. For better or for worse, it's part of the job. Are you ok with that?"

"Do I have a choice?" I asked jokingly. "Yes, I guess I'm ok with that. But what if..?" Even though Anne seemed totally at ease discussing erections, I wasn't quite comfortable with that.

"Yes, you might get erect. It wouldn't be the first time. It's totally understandable and actually, in some ways, it makes my job easier."

Again it took me a moment to digest this, that this woman in front of me might soon be handling my erection. I tried not to dwell on it.

"Any other questions?" she asked.

"What's up with the massage table? Are you a therapist as well?"

Anne replied "Yep, sort of a 'Jack of all trades' and all that. Susan recommends me to her models for massage as well as for grooming. Some of the poses can be very taxing on your body."

I explained that so far the poses were only for 15 minutes and didn't seem to be a problem.

"Well, hold onto my number just in case. It might come in handy in the future."

Anne told me to strip down to my underwear. As I was doing so Anne said "Just so you know, Susan said you did a fine job for her. I'd expect you'll get more opportunities."

I already had booked another session for Susan's advanced class. That class, scheduled for the end of the week, was unlike the previous undergraduate class in that I would be posing nude. I hadn't really hadn't given it a whole lot of thought. I certainly could use the money and had definitely found the assignments interesting.

When I was down to my briefs, Anne asked me to turn around.

"Nothing here," she said, referring to my hairless back. "And your legs are not too bad. So far, so good. Turn around."

She eyed my almost hairless chest. "No problem here either. Apparently the problem is all in your shorts."

We both smiled at that and then she said "OK, let's see what we're dealing with. Off with them." She was very direct.

I think that under different circumstances this would have been an issue. But as a blossoming exhibitionist, and, more importantly, because of Anne's casual, low-key attitude, I didn't feel her request unsettling. I lowered and stepped out of my underwear.

I watched Anne as she looked me over. She said "Hmm.. I can see what Susan was talking about."

I wondered if perhaps Susan had mentioned anything regarding the size of my package. I knew I was larger than average. Did Susan share that?

"Pardon?" I asked

Anne seemed focused on my cock but snapped out of her 'trance'. "Susan mentioned that you'd need some serious trimming."

"How bad is it doctor?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "I'm afraid we're going to have to amputate."

Her joking definitely helped me relax. She told me to get up on the massage table and she wheeled the smaller table and a chair closer.

"OK, first things first. Let me thin this out a bit." She took an electric trimmer from the table. "How bare do you want to be?"

"I don't know; I haven't thought about it. I'll defer to your professional opinion."

'Well, personally speaking, I prefer totally shaved."

"Personally speaking?" I thought.

She continued. "But the norm for modeling is closely trimmed; some hair, but not enough to hide the contours of the body."

She ran her hand thru the hair right below my belly button. "I'll have to totally get rid of some of this. If you pose in underwear or a Speedo you don't want any hair to show."

"Please tell me that doesn't involve waxing," I said, only half joking.

She laughed and said "No, not today. But if you want really want that smooth look we can talk about it."

"I'll pass on that for now," I replied.

"Understood."

Anne adjusted the setting on the trimmer and started on that area of hair. She shaved it as close as the trimmer would allow. With the vibrations, as well as the proximity of her hands to my penis, I already could feel the beginnings of an erection.

Anne then adjusted the setting on the trimmer. "This area just needs some thinning." She continued "Hold that down, off to the side", referring to my cock. But before I could act on this, she demonstrated what she wanted by taking hold of my member and pointing it down towards my left thigh. That didn't help with my hard-on, but once I replaced her hand with mine I felt it relaxing somewhat.

She trimmed along the right side, and, of course, there was some contact. Then she placed her hand on mine and moved it, along with my dick, to the right, making room for her to trim the left.

Apparently finished with that area, Anne turned off the trimmer, set it aside and said "Now for my specialty... Anne's world-famous blowjob!"

Before I had time to respond, she reached over to the table and picked up a hairdryer. She turned it on and blew the cropped hair off of me and onto the floor. My cock twitched a bit under my hand. She surely noticed this and said, "Not exactly what you thought it was, right?"

I was catching on to Anne's sense of humor. I responded by saying "Well, it was definitely the shortest one I've ever had. Was it good for you too?"

She laughed, then said she'd be right back and left the room.

I thought about the experience and how casual Anne was with the touching and her 'famous blowjob'. I thought that under different circumstances this would have been very strange, and a bit unsettling, but with Anne's easy demeanor it wasn't offsetting at all.

Anne returned with a washcloth and draped it on and around my dick. It was moist and warm. She explained that this would soften the hair and that she would leave it on for a while.

"So how long have you known Susan?" I asked.

"Oh, we go way back, she's very special to me," Anne replied. "Did you know that she's a very talented artist in her own right?"

I'd assumed that she had to have some talent and recognition in order to be teaching at the school, but I said that I hadn't really thought about it.

"Oh yes, she had some well-acclaimed showings. Her primary medium is oils. And if you think that posing for an hour class is tough, wait until you have to hold the same pose for a couple of hours a day."

I replied, "When that happens, I definitely schedule a spot on your massage table".

"You've got that right; it would be my pleasure!" she said. "And actually, if Susan hires you for a long-term sitting, she'd insist upon it. It doesn't do her any good to have a model cramp up on her."

She continued. "She might be dropping in this afternoon."

She let that hang there for a moment then said: "OK, let's get on with this."

Anne lowered the washcloth to expose my cock but kept it wrapped around my scrotum. On the side table there was a can of shaving cream and a straight edge razor. She squirted out a handful of cream and worked it into the hair above my member, which, having relaxed a bit under the warm washcloth, immediately started once again to fill up with blood.

"This is a new blade, just so you know," she said. She held my cock down with the heel of her hand, using her fingers to pull the skin above it taught. Then she started to shave me, from the top down to about an inch above the shaft. She had already trimmed this hair down very short, and she was good at this, so I didn't feel any drag from the razor.

What I did feel however was the pressure of her hand against my hardening dick.

"You seem to be enjoying this," Annie said.

"How can you tell?" I asked, barely hiding the smirk on my face.

She smiled, then removed the washcloth from around my balls and applied some shaving cream.

She asked "Can you hold this up to the side?", but, as before, she demonstrated before I could act. She took hold of my cock and moved it up and to the left. I was fully erect.

After replacing her hand with mine she said "Good... hold tight now."

"Not a problem," I replied.

Anne held the base of my shaft and pulled the skin of my ball sack tight. I knew now what she meant when she had said that having an erection actually made the shaving easier, as, when flaccid, my balls hang low and loose. When I'm erect the skins tightens up, pulling my balls closer in. Then, by pulling the skin tighter, Annie could create a fairly smooth surface to shave.

It was a slow process; pull and shave, then pull another area and shave. It also meant that each time Anne had shaved one area she had to readjust her grip on my balls and shaft.

Eventually, she finished with the right side and said "OK, swing that big boy over", which I did. She repeated the same process on the left side.

I stayed very hard throughout this. Having somebody else handling my cock almost always got me hard. The lubrication of the shaving cream only added to the overall sensation.

When she had finished, she used the washcloth to wipe off any residual shaving cream. She also ran the cloth over my cock a couple of times. It wasn't with enough pressure to be considered masturbation, but it was a close second.

"One final step," she said. She picked up a small pair of scissors, like cuticle scissors. "And I'm going to have to get up close and personal now."

I thought 'how closer and more personal can you get?'

But indeed she did get closer. She took control of my dick, moving it to the left and right, up and down, snipping off any lone hairs. I was so excited by this manipulation that I started to leak a bit of pre-cum. When she saw that she just used the cloth to wipe me off and continued on her quest for stragglers.

Finally, Anne announced that she was finished.

She produced a mirror so that I could see her handiwork. I was shaved clean on my cock and balls, with a closely cropped patch of hair right above my shaft.

"Do you approve?" she asked.

I was impressed. "I sure do! Will Susan?"

"I'm pretty sure she will. She told me you have all the attributes she's looking for in a model."

"I approve as well!"

This voice came from behind me. I turned around and saw the Susan was standing in the doorway of the room. Apparently, Anne hadn't noticed that she was there either. She walked over to Susan and gave her a big hug. I thought at the time that the hug was a bit more than casual.

Anne turned towards me. "See? I knew she'd approve."

Susan walked over toward me, apparently to get a better view. I tried to cover myself a bit; I was as erect as I've ever been. I hesitated only a moment before I gave up on trying to hide my cock. I found that displaying myself in front of these two women only made me harder.

Susan said "I knew you were hiding something in that Speedo, but it's much more than I'd imagined. I must say it's very impressive."

She continued "Don't you agree Anne?"

Anne smiled and said that yes, it was pretty impressive.

Then she pulled a bottle of lotion from the side table and told me to rub it into my skin where she had shaved. I was over any embarrassment about my erection by now, so I rubbed some of it on and around my balls. I put some directly on my cock and started rubbing it in as well without really thinking about it. I realized quickly what it looked like, so I stopped.

Anne said "I know you probably need a release right about now, but that's not something I usually provide. But, please, feel free."

I looked over at the two of them. Anne seemed very casual about it, but I thought I detected a little glint in her eyes. And, as Susan was still staring at my cock, it seemed to me that they'd both like to watch me. So, with one hand fondling my balls and the other on my dick, I started to masturbate for them. And, of course, for me. I leaned back onto the table and started pumping with both hands. Susan came closer and helped out by squirting some more lotion on me, and that was pretty much all it took. Usually, I can last quite a while, but having been erect for so long, I felt my release coming pretty quickly. I closed my eyes, arched my back, and with a couple more strokes I came. I came a lot.

After I let the last shot land on my stomach I opened my eyes. Both women were smiling.

Anne handed Susan the warm cloth she had used for shaving. Susan started to wipe the cream and cum off of me. She said "I think you're my new favorite model. I'm already looking forward to the next session."

Her handling me was already getting me hard again.

She added "Just make sure that this is taken care of before you model. As nice as this is, it won't fly at school."

Her wiping me off changed into her masturbating me. I didn't warn her that although I can recover quickly, as I did, it usually took me much longer to cum the second time.

As Susan continued to pump me, Anne came around behind her and wrapped her arms around her. She put her hands on Susan's, so, in effect, I had two sets of hands working on me. Then Anne moved her hands up and under Susan's shirt. Through the almost sheer material of the shirt, I could see her massaging Susan's breasts over her bra. While she did she leaned into Susan and started kissing her neck.

That was too much for me to handle. I tensed up and shot another load into Susan's hands, although much smaller than the previous one.

After I recovered I wiped myself down and got dressed.

"I guess I'll see you in a couple of days," I said, trying to act nonchalant about what had just happened.

They didn't respond. Susan and Anne were still entwined, arms around each other and underneath some layers of clothing.

I let myself out. I was beyond caring at that moment, but later, on the way home, I once again wondered what I had gotten myself into.