Life of a Galactic Sex Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
An Earth woman becomes a galactic sex slave.
1.9k words
3.95
54.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyshia turned up the radio to drown out the sound of the road under her tires. Resting her elbow on the open window, she let her hand ride the night air currents. Humming along with the song, she flipped her high beams on, and steered her jeep around a curve. The drive home always seemed longer at night, and she still had a long way to go. Passing a farm with a large pond, she glanced over and saw the full moon reflected on the still water. Looking back to the road, she caught her breath, and slammed on the brakes as something small and furry ran in front of her. As her front tire skidded into the gravel on the side of the road, she jerked the wheel to the left to try to get back on the road, and felt the whole jeep rock with a stomach wrenching lurch. Time seemed to slow as she looked up and saw a telephone pole coming toward her. The only thing she could think, as she watched the front of her jeep crumple and the telephone pole get even closer was, who will feed my cat?

Pain... Lights, too bright, flashing... Something so cold, feels like metal... More pain... Voices, talking? Can't understand... A hissing noise and the pain fades... Something cold and wet flowing down her throat, tastes sweet but with bitterness underneath... Everything fades to black...

"You must wake up now."

"You must wake up, now!"

"Wake up!"

With a sigh Alyshia rolled over to her side and snuggled up to her pillow. It felt odd, slick, and cool to the touch. Opening her eyes, she blinked drowsily at the wall in front of her. Her head felt rather fuzzy, but she was fairly certain that she was not in her own bed. For one thing, her walls were not such a soft green color, like the first green of spring. She closed her eyes again, rubbing her hand against the bed beneath her. The surface felt firm, but when she pressed against it, it gave and felt rather like goo in a pouch.

"You must get up now"

With a scream Alyshia came fully awake and shot up in the bed, gathering the light cover around her and pulling it up to her chin. She blinked hard to clear the film from her eyes as she looked around the strange room. Seeing the woman (woman?) standing in front of her she gave another scream, this one louder, as she tried to inch through the wall behind her.

"Please be calm. Hysterics will not assist you here"

The speaker was tall, at least two feet taller than her own 5'10", with skin that was a muted shade of grey, with darker grey outlining some of her bones and tendons. Her hair was long and pure white. It was pulled back in an intricate style with several glowing gems connected with strands of a shimmering black material. A gown of dark crimson with silver piping and flowing sleeves trailed behind her as she took a step towards the bed. Large blue eyes with eerie white pupils stared into Alyshia's face as the woman reached out a long fingered hand to grasp the bed cover. She pulled it off Alyshia's trembling body. Dispassionately glancing at Alyshia's naked form, she motioned towards a doorway across the room,.

"Please proceed to the embarkation chamber," the woman ordered

Having convinced herself that this was all a crazy dream, (what else could it be?) Alyshia carefully climbed out of bed and moved to the indicated doorway. As she passed through it, she saw that hers was but one room in a long white hallway of identical doorways. From behind her the voice of the strange being rang out a last time to tell her to follow the purple line to the embarkation chamber. Seeing the purple line on the floor, she began to follow it. As she passed by the other rooms, she could see that they were all empty, save for a bed identical to the one she had woken up in.

Reaching the end of the hallway, she turned to the left, still following the purple line on the floor. She glanced around and reached out a hand to touch one of the glowing panels on the wall, that were the only source of light she could see. The panel was cool, and felt a little like plastic and a little like metal. The floor under her bare feet felt the same, and a glance up showed the same material on the ceiling. It had feeling of a hospital, quiet, but with a sense that there were important things going on just out of sight.

At the end of the purple line, she found herself standing in the doorway of a small empty room, about the size of her closet at home. Since this was all a dream (right?), she stepped in and placed one hand against the far wall. A nearly silent sound, or maybe a slight change in pressure, made her glance over her shoulder just in time to see a door sliding shut behind her. She was not normally claustrophobic, so she had no trouble with the small space. A cool draft of air from the ceiling revealed hidden air vents. A soft voice began speaking and changed her life.

"You are not dreaming or hallucinating. You have been removed from the planet of your origin, and are currently being ferried from the transport carrier to the central import hub of the Terrasti Empire. You have been acquired by an independent contractor and sold as a slave. You will shortly be sold at the slave auctions. Your life as you knew it is over. There is no way for you to return to the planet of your origin. Disobedience is not tolerated. Your owner may choose to terminate your existence, with no criminal repercussions from the Central Authority. You have no rights or privileges, except those granted to you on the whim and prerogative of your owner. Any attempt to flee will be dealt with, harshly."

Staring blankly at the white wall in front of her, Alyshia listened as the message repeated itself twice more. The starkness of her surroundings lent itself to believing this might indeed be a dream. But when was her imagination ever good enough to dream up the creature she had seen upon waking? As she stood there debating her current reality, the panel in front of her hissed open and the voice told her to follow the green strip. Automatically moving out of the small chamber, she turned right and followed the green floor strip, as she continued to think.

The last thing she could remember, before waking up here, was crashing her jeep into a telephone pole on the back road home. Was it possible she had died? Was this hell? To be a slave for all eternity? But she didn't feel dead. Not that she really had any idea what it would feel like to be dead anyway.

This line of thought was cut off as she came out into a large room. It could have easily been an airplane hanger back home (if this really wasn't Earth). The farthest wall was filled from top to bottom, with what looked like small office cubicles. From here she could just see that each cube held one creature, sitting or reclining on a bench. Movement near her elbow caused her to turn, and see another being that looked like the one from the room where she had woken, except this person was dressed in a teal blue that nearly matched his (her?) eyes.

As she turned to look at him, he reached out and took her elbow, pressing a flat piece of metal to her upper bicep. When he removed it, she saw a dark blue line about 5 inches in length running vertically down her arm. She rubbed it with her thumb but it didn't come off. He slapped her hand away and addressed her sharply.

"That is your primary slave marker. It contains nano-marks that will be coded with your owner's information and it identifies you as a slave of the Terrasti Empire. It does not come off. You will proceed to a viewing chamber and await the auction. Behave or you will be subdued." He gestured to a cubicle that was sitting empty nearby.

Still dazed from what was happening to her, Alyshia moved into it and sat down. There was a flicker across the opening and as soon as she sat down, the entire chamber began to move. From where she sat, she watched as the room spun dizzily, and her cubicle was stacked with the others against the far wall. She watched as one more creature walked into the room, and was treated in the same manner she was. Once the last cubicle was stacked next to hers, the official that had branded her walked out of the room and the door closed behind him.

From the opposite side of the room than the door she had come in, was a large metal panel that began to move out of the way. Although it was easily two stories tall and must have weighed several tons, it moved quickly and silently toward the ceiling. A group filed in and took their places at stations that seemed to contain some kind of data access ports. They were the strangest beings she had ever seen.

Some of them were tall, others short. Some had scales, or fur, and still others had skin that looked slimy, like a frog. Every shade imaginable was represented either in hair, eyes, skin tone, or clothing. There were horns, tusks, tentacles, and antennae everywhere. This, more than anything else, drove home that this was not a dream. She was no longer on Earth.

As the first creature seated themselves at their computer terminal, it rose in the air, as her cubicle had, and moved towards the wall of slaves. Each slave was carefully observed by the shoppers, buttons were pushed on terminals, and transactions were completed. From inside her cubicle, Alyshia could not see what was happening to anyone else around her. After only a few shoppers had passed in from of her, the front of her cubicle flickered and became opaque. A soft voice informed her that she had been purchased by "The Honorable Madam V'jassit".

Less than thirty minutes after the auction had begun, Alyshia felt her cubicle moving. When the doorway became transparent again she moved towards it. A short creature covered in reddish brown fur met her at the doorway, and placed another metal strip against her slave tattoo. When it spoke to her, its voice sounded like rocks grinding together.

"You are now the property of Madam V'jassit. You will be trained in the sexual arts. Your services as a pleasure slave will be sold to anyone that wishes. You will bring honor to your House, and will please your clients, or you will be punished. Your nano-tech has been upgraded to allow you to communicate with all 147 known sentient species, and protect you against any known transmittable diseases. You will now follow me to begin your training."

As she numbly followed the short alien down yet another sterile hallway, Alyshia wondered what other surprised this new life had in store for her.