Life of a Slave Girl

Story Info
She's late, and Master isn't pleased.
7.1k words
4.37
50.2k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Kitana Young. My father is American, my mother Lebanese, and this is my story. Well, not the whole story, mind you... Just a facet of the hidden story most will never know. It's a story about a girl who finds meaning in being owned. It's a story about a girl who takes comfort in the wishes of her Master, dominant over submissive, and lives for the thrill of being punished. No one, not even my closest friends, know about the secret life I lead. Sometimes I want to tell them, but how can I? How do you tell someone that you're a 'slave cunt,' a girl whose body is owned completely by her Master? Sometimes I'm punished and sometimes I feel cherished, like a prized jewel. Either way, Master makes me feel alive in a way no one else and nothing else can.

~********~

Kitana knew she was in deep, deep trouble. Not just trouble with a capital 'T,' but trouble in the same vicinity as 'the sky is falling.' Why? Because she was late, and that was against Master's Rules. Master was her husband, of course. They were happily married for just over one year now.

Master was an attorney for a powerful international organization. He was a man who didn't shrink away from conflict; he welcomed it. Aggression came naturally to him. Maleness came to him as naturally as any instinct possibly could. He hadn't hidden who he was when they had first met. He had been brutally honest about what he was seeking in a life-mate.

"You'll be mine, Kitana, in every single way, body and soul. Every day I want to come home from work and find you naked, kneeling for me, looking up at me, waiting for my command."

Initially, Kitana had been taken aback. Frightened. Yet the more she had thought about it, the more she had listened to her inner, feminine voice...and the more she had realized that what she wanted matched his own desires.

All of which meant that Kitana was the slave, and the slave had to obey the Rules.

Rule Number One: always be home by 6PM when the Master came home. And she'd failed. She'd texted Daren, but no answer. That wasn't a good sign either. Now, as the burnt-orange disc of the setting sun seemed to bleed an ominous red on the horizon, Kitana drove recklessly. Her Camry screeched to a halt in front of the manicured lawn. She hurriedly opened the gate and ran up the front walk, unlocked the door, and slipped inside the mansion.

The moment she closed the front door behind her, the girl frantically stripped out of all of her clothing and kneeled. Totally naked now, the girl looked stunning. Kitana was slender despite her larger than average hips. The girl's flawless bronze skin complemented the long, lustrous black hair which flowed down her back. The 19-year-old had large breasts, the tips of her nipples surrounded by wide, dark areolas. Kitana's adorable face featured expressive brown eyes in contrast to her finely chiseled nose and pronounced eyebrows. The area around her exposed pussy, which Master had her shave frequently, was as smooth as silk.

All in all, she represented an ideal of feminine beauty, naked and ready for her Master, but would it be enough to soothe the anger of the dominant male? Kitana felt a shiver of anticipation as she heard the heavy thuds of footsteps. Angry strides.

The Master strode up to her now. He stood 6'3, with cropped raven-black hair not much longer than a buzz cut. His eyes were grayish-blue, his physique rippling with muscle. He wore slacks and a red buttoned-down shirt, the bottom of which was no longer tucked in. He had taken off his belt and his shoes as well. But instead of exuding relaxation and a sense of being content to be home, there was disappointment. Anger.

"Where were you, bitch?"

"Please forgive this slave," Kitana said meekly. She didn't bother offering an excuse. It would only earn her more punishment.

"Go into the living room." The girl did as her Master commanded. He watched her shapely ass sway and enjoyed the sight of her pink pussy beckoning to his cock as the girl crawled on all fours into the living room. Then she knelt, waiting for his next command. Master walked up and placed a hand gently on her head. He stroked her hair with deceptive tenderness. She gulped as he pointed towards the basement door. Now she knew just how deep his displeasure ran.

"Crawl down into the Dungeon, you disobedient cunt. It's punishment time."

"Yes, Master." Kitana did as she was told. Soon she found herself on a carpeted floor in a windowless basement stretching 24 by 24 feet. A tall, bright red phallus extended from a 'saddle' of sorts, set in the middle of the floor. The entire length of the cock had a ribbing to provide maximum stimulation. At the base of the enormous cock, life-like testicles made from resin completed the picture. She stared at the cock with a mixture of anticipation and dread.

"UH!" She gasped as Master seemed to appear out of nowhere, roughly cupping and squeezing her breasts with his hands before snapping her wrists together in front of her with a pair of dark leather handcuffs.

"Mount the punishment cock," he said gruffly. Kitana looked up at Master, searching for any signs of softness or mercy in those eyes. No...they were just hard, flinty orbs. With fear she straddled the awful 'saddle' and that tall, red prick. She felt her labia brush along the sides of its bulbous head. Then she wet her fingers with her tongue, rubbing her clit to stoke a budding semblance of arousal. With the first gathering of fluids forming inside her sex, the girl plunged herself down on it, fucking herself. She began to grunt, humping that tall, red penis as the loud smacks of her body impaling itself rang out in the dungeon's stillness.

"You call that fucking, whore? You can do better than that!"

Master didn't just watch. If he had just been merely watching, it wouldn't have been punishment. He picked up a riding crop - a cruel length of blackened leather with a flared head, a nub with a resin-hardened edge designed to bestow pain and torment. He slammed it into her left breast. The next crushing blow came against the supple cone on the other side of her torso. She shouted with each lash of the crop. He switched to her ass now, smacking her wiggling cheeks as hard as he could.

"Ahhh!!! Please Sir, you're hurting me. Please, I'm fucking the punishment cock. I'm doing what you want!" Her vaginal lips gripped the shaft each time she engulfed it with her young pussy. Despite the girl's protests, Master's crop slammed into her body again and again, striking her ass cheeks, then returning to her jiggling breasts even as she continued to fuck the red dildo as hard as she knew how.

"What do you say, bitch?"

"I'm sorry, Master. Please forgive this worthless slave-cunt," Kitana wailed. He slammed the crop into her right breast exactly on top of the nipple. She squealed, her cunt instinctively gripping the red phallus as it slammed up her pussy. Meanwhile the ribbing along the red shaft sent ricochets of sensation through her soft folds. They were tantalizing, maddening teases of pleasure as the pain of the brutal crop distracted her from the ability to do anything with them. So instead, the busty girl continued to slam her shaved cunt down hard on the phallus, slowly coating it with her fluids, while the rhythmic SLAP and SMACK of the crop smote her tits again and again and again with unmatched savagery.

"Please! AHHH!!! Have mercy, Master. This slave begs your forgiveness, Sir!" Kitana wailed. In response, the Master leaned down. His hand fisted in her hair, yanking her face to meet his hard gaze.

"Open your mouth, bitch." She opened, and he spit between her lips. "Now swallow." She obeyed. She felt the humiliation of it as Master leaned down, rubbing her clit as he watched her sex pump up and down, up and down, onto that cruel, hard cock.

"Why should I have mercy on a worthless cunt who can't follow simple rules? Hmm?" He rubbed her clit furiously as she sank onto the massive, tall red spear. She gasped as a new surge of pleasure sent trickles of her cunt cream sliding down the shaft like tiny waterfalls.

"Please..." she moaned, "this slave cunt doesn't deserve her Master's good will, but she will do whatever you wish to make it up to you. Please Master, let this cunt show you her devotion and how sorry she is to have displeased you!"

Seeming to like her answer, he rubbed her clit more fervently, clearly relishing the sight of her nipples pebbled up with arousal, her cunt busting itself ruthlessly on that cock as she humped it so hard for Master's satisfaction. Her breasts jiggled wildly as she fucked that dildo with lustful abandon, her cuffed hands braced in front of her. Her head dipped down. She felt the orgasm building. Oh god. The girl felt as if she had reached the point of no return.

"Are you going to CUM, little slut? Answer me!" His hand fisted in her hair once more. He shook her head and spit on her face right between the eyes. She felt her Master's saliva slide down to her nose as her eyelids fluttered...arousal building up like an unstoppable force in her veins and in her cunt. Master's fingers kept stroking her joy nub in time to her hard plunges onto that tireless red shaft. She bit her lip, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of disobeying again or humiliating herself even further.

"I said answer me!" he repeated, shouting.

"Ohhh...please Master. UHH!!" A sudden cry wrested from her unwilling lips as Master's fingers continued to ply her clitoris. Her clit was Master's property, just like the rest of her, and he knew it all too well. Now the sexy young woman couldn't hold back.

"Ohhhh god!!! Please may I CUM, Master? Ooohhhh!!! Please! Oh fuck!' she squealed, her cunt squeezing wildly around the enormous red dildo. The scent of her cunt cream pervaded the room. The teenager's glistening fluids dripped all the way to the base of the dildo, even pooling along the contours of the testicles which formed the dildo's base. Although her eyes glazed over with sated pleasure, she soon realized her mistake. She had reached orgasm without Master's verbal permission.

Oh no...

When she looked up, there he was...looming fury...or was it implacable displeasure? He had stripped of all his clothing, leaving the trappings of civilization behind. Now he reached down, pinching her nipples hard, and her scream echoed in the dungeon.

"AAAYYY!!" He grabbed her hair, forcing her head up again. His cock prodded at her lips. It was fully engorged, hard as a slab of diamond. He would fuck her with that cock. She knew it with complete certainty. Her eyes were glued to the beautiful form of that male shaft - beautiful to her feminine instincts, anyway. She knew 'beautiful' was an odd way to describe anything male, and yet to her submissive mindset Master's cock that very thing - beautiful.

Master rubbed his cock along her nose and cheeks. His hand, fisted in her hair with his favorite grip, forced her lips forward even as she stubbornly kept them shut.

"Did I say you could CUM, you disobedient whore?! Open up. I'll fuck your face as punishment now." When she refused, he reached down, pinching her nipples hard. As she cried out, the cock slammed between her lips, changing her cry into more of a gurgle. She groaned, slurping on his cock as he pumped it into her mouth again and again. Meanwhile her cunt kept bottoming out on the red dildo.

"Yes, little cunt...keep busting your pussy on the punishment cock. You've been a very bad slave. You deserve to have double punishment, don't you? Don't you??"

Through her muffled cock-sucking, Kitana moaned something which almost sounded like 'Yes Master.' Holding the back of her skull, he began plunging his manhood between her lips even more forcefully. He began to pick up the tempo. The sounds of her slurping and gurgling filled the basement. Soon she tasted pre-cum. He pulled out, and strings of jism connected his cock to her face in gooey strands. He slapped his hard cock against her cheek.

"What do you say, slut? Are you thankful for your Master's punishments?"

When she didn't answer quickly enough, Master slapped her with his hand - not hard enough to hurt the girl, just to startle her.

"Yes Master, this slave bitch is very thankful for Master's punishments," she moaned. Her pussy was so sore now, still riding the ribbed dildo. Would he let her rest soon? Or was this just the beginning? Once Master got going, sometimes it was hard to get him to stop. He could be beyond brutal.

As if sensing her pussy's soreness, the Master drew back and picked up the crop again. He slammed it into her pussy as she rode the red dildo. He began a steady cadence of blows. With each swat, Kitana screamed. The worst part of it all was the rhythmic smacking each time the flared head of the crop hit her clitoris, juxtaposed against the pleasure of the dildo stimulating the walls of her cunt.

"Please Master, you're hurting me!" Kitana wailed.

"That's the idea, cunt. This is not a reward, you stupid bitch, this is punishment. Will you ever cum without my permission again?" The crop slammed into her clitoris, and she cried out, her breasts jiggling violently as pain wracked her beautiful body.

"No Master, this slave cunt will never cum without permission ever again!" she cried.

"Good!" Master growled. His arm stilled right before landing the next blow of the crop. Instead he leaned down, tenderly petting her sore, reddened clit. "Shall we fuck now, my horny little girl? Would you like me to show you some love instead of punishment?"

Kitana's eyes were shining with hope. She nodded. "Yes please, Master. Please fuck my pussy."

Master grunted. "You'll have to earn it. Come here." He yanked her up by the hair. His gaze lingered on the sight of the red dildo, now covered in Kitana's fluids. The entire length of that cock glistened in the dim light.

"You nasty bitch, look what you did. You got my dildo tainted with your cunt cream. Get down there and clean it up!" Kitana did as he ordered. The naked girl knelt down over the dildo. She lapped up the remnants of her cunt juices on the testicles. Then she slid her tongue along the shaft, lovingly cleaning up every trace of her orgasm. Master idly fondled the curves of her ass while he waited for her to finish. Finally, her task completed, he yanked her upright again and swiveled her around. He slapped her shapely ass with the palm of his hand. The sudden smack echoed loudly in the room, startling the girl.

"Not bad. It's a start." He pointed toward the corner of the Dungeon, where a queen-sized bed with satin sheets now beckoned.

"You want to earn a proper fuck? Well, here's how you can earn it, whore. Let's work on your cock-sucking skills a little more."

He threw her down on the nearby mattress and straddled her face. His balls rested on her chin as he thrust his cock at her mouth. She opened for him, gasping as his cock slid deep towards the back of her throat. He began face-fucking her again, slamming his cock forward, his testicles flailing against her chin with the brutal flurry of his thrusts. She slurped, choked, and felt her jaw ache as he fucked her throat raw for the next ten to fifteen minutes.

"UHHH!! Show me how sorry you are, slut. Uhhh! Take this cock down your worthless throat! UGH!" he growled. Her tongue cradled his shaft as she sucked hard on the cock that was slamming between her lips without mercy. She tried not to gag, to just be a good slave and take him all inside her.

"Now reach down and finger yourself, bitch. You like to cum so much? Well your Master is giving you permission to pleasure yourself, so take advantage of it!"

The gorgeous girl dutifully reached down with her cuffed wrists, fingering her clit, stroking herself back to a heightened state of lust. He sensed her pleasure, the way her body squirmed beneath him. He seemed to like that.

"You nasty little cunt. You're just a horny, shameless little whore, aren't you?" Now he withdrew his cock, slimy with pre-cum drifting from the tip of his manhood all the way to the girl's lips. His ball sac hovered over her face. Master looked down and saw Kitana's heavy-lidded gaze, libido coursing through her as she stroked her clit and began finger-fucking herself.

"Answer me!"

"Yes Master. I'm a nasty little cunt. I'm a whore," Kitana sighed. She moaned a little, then opened her mouth as Master's ball sac descended to her face.

"Suck on my balls."

The girl obeyed. The girl's beautiful face fixated on those heavy, swelling testicles. She sucked one between her lips, taking a hard, fervent suck. Then she let it plop free of her lips, only to take the other bobbing testicle into her mouth, which she sucked just as lovingly.

"Mmm. You're a good ball-sucker," Master growled appreciatively. He reached back, cupping both of her tits, stroking her nipples as she kept fervently sucking on his balls.

"Uhhh! You keep that up, you'll make me cum," he groaned. His cock leaked pre-cum onto her forehead.

"Please let me suck your cock," she moaned as his long, hard shaft lay against her nose.

She tried to crane her neck forward, to resume sucking him off, but her muscular Master slammed her back onto the bed.

"No more foreplay, bitch. You just earned a hard fucking. Be grateful." Now he was nudging her thighs wide. His gaze latched onto that exposed pink opening, her delicate labia framing a beautiful young pussy just begging to be fucked. He inserted his cock-head at the entrance to her shaved cunt and plunged forward with no further warning.

Kitana's eyes bulged as she felt that cock lance deep inside of her. Then he was fucking her, a furious, ruthless series of deep, hard penetrations. He was fucking her like a beast from hell, his powerful shaft flying through her softness with one grunt after the next.

"Lie there and take cock, little bitch. Your horny cunt needs a cuntful of sperm from your Master. Uhh!!! I'll fuck you raw, little whore! UHH!! Move those hips and fuck me back!"

She did as he commanded. Kitana's huge breasts shook with the violence of his savage fucking. The girl's beautiful, naked body lay helpless underneath his powerful male form, his balls jostling madly in time to his deep, angry fucks. She could do nothing but moan beneath him and feel the girth of his cock so deep inside her intimate, increasingly slippery heat.

"Oh god. Please fuck me, Master. Fuck my worthless pussy. Oh please," she cooed. He cupped her pretty face.

"Bitch! Shut up and kiss me." His tongue enveloped hers, his mouth and hers working together as she moaned into his mouth. The gorgeous girl felt Master's tongue invading her body at the same time as his unyielding cock speared deeper into her snatch.

Finally, at long last, she felt that cock straining inside her to the bursting point. Even as their tongues entwined, lips pressed to one another, she felt it about to explode inside of her slickened, aroused cunt. The moment of primal truth enveloped her like wildfire. Master groaned a plaintive, dying cry of release. The girl felt an explosion of heat swamp her insides, filling her up completely. His cum blasted through her womb like a gooey tsunami. As his cock twitched inside her velvety-softness, her cuffed hands clenched uselessly against his muscled abdomen.

"UGHHHH!!!" he sighed, the last spurts of cum wrung from his balls, deposited in her helpless young pussy. He lay there now, on top of her, panting and spent...relishing the snug warmth of her tight cunt now drenched in his seed and still hugging his dick. His enormous bulk practically crushed her slender figure. His hard, muscular chest now crushed her supple cones beneath him. He panted hard, whispering in her ear.

"Your punishment isn't complete yet, my little vixen. Do you know what I am going to do next?"