Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was a huge load Doug, are you sure you want to do your drive by idea? Why don't we just head home and try for orgasm number 7?" Scarlett asks.

"No way babe, you wanted to be my number 1 girl right? I'm going to be all ready to shoot load number 7 if you do this. Plus, I want you to wear my cum the rest of the day. I need more evidence to show those UNI chicks that you're better than them." I reply.

"Fine, a deal's a deal. This is gonna be sooo embarrassing." She says as she blushes and gets back into the driver's seat, my cum streaks quickly turning clear already and running down her face. With her mascara smudged, she really looked like a chick after a one night stand or a toilet blowjob.

After a short drive, we reached the Mac Donald's drive through where there was a queue of about 6 cars. Scarlett was blushing terribly as she pulled up to the window to place her order. We got quite a lot of food, planning to sustain ourselves through the rest of the evening. At least at the ordering booth, you couldn't see the person in the box, when we got to the payment kiosk, my lovely mummy had counted out the exact change, dropped it into the kiosk and quickly drove on before the person manning the kiosk could even see her. I was laughing so hard. We finally reached the food collection point where the young girl, probably a part time student, passed Scarlett our burgers and fries in two brown paper bags without looking at us. She then looked up to tell us that our drinks were coming soon, when she saw Scarlett's cum covered face.

"Is that... Is that, cum?" the young Mac Donalds employee stutteringly asks after several awkward seconds of silence.

"Can we just get our drinks please." My lovely partner snappily replies, blushing terribly.

"Here are the drinks." A voice calls out as a young man, probably about 20 or so (probably another student) walks up to the window with our two iced coffees. His female colleague lightly taps him on the arm as he walks up to the window, nodding at Scarlett, causing him to look up as he was about to hand over the drinks. He looks up and sees my lovely sperm covered mummy and at this point, I lean forward (I was previously out of view) and smile as I take the drinks from his outstretched hands.

"Thank you." I say as I take the drinks. I then turn my head towards his female colleague and say, "By the way, yes, my lovely lady here is covered with my cum." The two Mac Donalds employees just stare, speechless as Scarlett shoves me back towards my side and quickly drives off, muttering curses and telling me that there's no way I'm getting anymore sex that day.

I try to get her to calm down but she seems quite irritated and just refuses to respond to me the rest of the way to her house. When we get back, I help carry the food into the kitchen while Scarlett locks the car and takes off her heels. As she walks into the kitchen, I quickly apologize, trying my best to still finish my target of 10 or more cumshots that day. She completely surprises me by saying that she isn't angry at all and that the whole thing was embarrassing but super hot.

"I wasn't angry, I was just trying to control myself till we got home. I think you've brought out the exhibitionist streak in me you naughty naughty stud." Scarlett tells me. "I'm sooo sooo wet right now. I need you to fuck me right here, right now."

Hearing that, I let out a huge smile, stripped in seconds and quickly bent her over the kitchen counter, tore her panties off and rammed my cock straight up her pussy in one swift stroke, causing her to moan loudly. Without her heels, she's noticeably shorter than me and I proceed to manhandle her around the kitchen, shagging her like the bitch in heat she is. Without a doubt, one of the most vigorous, animalistic and enjoyable sex sessions of my life. Very soon, Scarlett and I hit our climaxes within seconds of each other, her moaning like a bitch while I grunt noisily, emptying my already drained balls into her. I don't manage more than two rather lame shots though and am starting to worry about the record 10 cumshots we're going for. 8 shots was still pretty good I guess, but I wanted more.

The experienced mummy I was banging knew that I was pretty drained and even complained that she almost didn't even feel me shoot into her. I got a touch irritated here and told her that 8 shots would drain any man.

Scarlett simply puckered up her lips, stepped in and kissed me on the chest, running her manicured nails over my flaccid penis, simultaneously whispering, "Maybe you just need some help huh, big boy? My husband keeps some magic pills, I'll get some for you. They're supposed to help umm, stiffen up your manhood as well as increase cum production."

"Sounds like a plan." I reply, heading into her bedroom, opening her hubby's cupboard and popping a Viagra as well as a pill from a bottle that claimed to help increase semen production instantly. Why not, I thought and popped both pills before heading back out.

"Let's have dinner first and let those pills do their magic. My husband thinks I don't know about them but I do. They're really pretty effective. Without them, he really can't satisfy me at all."

After consuming the Mac Donalds takeaway we had bought back, I still didn't feel ready. Scarlett decided to go take a shower and freshen up first to try and excite me while I went to take a shower too in one of her guest bathrooms.

I relaxed under the stream of hot water, trying to get myself ready for a record breaking night. After a nice long shower, I stepped out, dried myself and wrapping myself in a towel as I walked to the master bedroom, searching for my lovely cheating slutwife. When I reached her bedroom, she was still in the shower. As such, I decided to see if her husband or her had any porn which might help get me ready for her.

Unable to find any porn, I noticed that Scarlett had left her walk in wardrobe open again. I popped in, thinking that maybe some of her naughty toys and lingerie would excite me. Just glancing through the same stuff that I had seen when I'd been inside the wardrobe earlier, I stumbled upon a hard disk tucked away under some of her lingerie. Deciding to be a gentleman, I shouted out, asking my yummy mummy if there was anything in her hard disk that would help get me aroused again. She turned off the water and replied. "What? I forgot to lock my wardrobe? You're not supposed to be in there! That's all my private lady stuff."

"You're seriously shy about your wardrobe?" I ask incredulously. "I've seen every bit of you naked and quite a bit of you covered in my babies and you're seriously embarrassed that I can see your lingerie? Come on babe, help me out, I need some material to get me ready for round 9." I tell her.

"Well... I really don't want you inside there. Even my hubby doesn't get to look in there! The hard disk has some of my home videos. Go watch them like a good little stud and get ready for me. Now get out of my walk in wardrobe!"

"Sheesh, chill. I'm gonna be so ready by the time you get out." I reply, thinking about how temperamental women can be as I boot up the Mac in her bedroom and plug in the hard disk. Its all worth it for the pussy though. Who cares if a chick is a total bitch. I know I damn well don't as long as she also acts like a bitch in heat in bed. From past experiences with Scarlett, I know she can be bitchy at times. Usually, I just make it up by fucking her extra hard that day.

I browse through the hard drive, finding Scarlett's booty call contacts as well as little reviews beside each name. Scrolling down to my name, I see an 8/10 together with 'nice sized black dick, superb stamina, relatively pleasant cum, solid body, fun guy'. Hmm, my dick was only nice sized. Wow if my black anaconda was only 'nice sized' to my lady, I really couldn't imagine the number of studs she must have been with. Skipping over to a folder called videos, I start browsing the chronologically sorted archives. It seems like my naughty mummy slut kept a video diary of some of her sexual exploits. There weren't that many videos, about 25, so it can't have been of every time she got her adulterous pussy filled but there was still some interesting stuff.

Seeing a video from just 3 weeks back, I click play and skip to around the middle of the video. Sweet, it's a lesbian video showing off Scarlett's wonderful lingerie clad assets as she plays around with another hot Chinese chick who looks like she's in her late 20s. I'm immediately aroused and decide to stick to the video, watching as my lovely MILF fools around in bed with her sexy partner. Together with the pills I'd taken, I was slowly but surely getting ready for the final push to take my cum tally for the day above my previous mark of 10.

As the video starts to get a bit boring with nothing much more than some light petting and kissing between the ladies going on, I hear the door to the en suite washroom open and out steps my slut for the night, ready to get me up and into her orifices. I really love a slut who knows how to dress up and Scarlett surely has to rank as one of my best booty calls. She steps out of the washroom, clad in what surely has to be her wedding lingerie.

A bra that seems like it's one size too small for her post child boobs, an extremely naughty white g string, white patent leather peep toe sandals and of course, a sheer white veil. Nails done in a glittery light pink completed the virginal but absolutely hot outfit. I could really see what a catch she must have been for her hubby when he married her. Sadly, she was really just too hot for him and her amazing sex appeal came with an equally great sex drive that he just couldn't appease.

"Wow, you look fucking amazing." I exclaim as I take in the gorgeous visage of Scarlett in her wedding lingerie.

"I'm glad you like it. I thought, since we're going for a record, why not add some more memories to this veil." She replied.

I laugh and ask, "What memories do you already have with it? I bet a slut like you can't have worn this sexy as fuck lingerie set just on her wedding night?" As I say this, I get up from my seat by her imac and approach her.

"Well, let's just say that unlike most brides, I got pretty good value out of my wedding lingerie. I see it's worked it's magic on you too, you bad boy. Your friend down there looks positively overjoyed to see me. I'm pretty sure we can get him to treat me to a few more shots of cream right?" She cattily replies.

"Damn straight we can. Your hubby's pills really did the trick. Get over here and let's fuck to the record. You know you're my best bitch. Those two college sluts ain't got nothing on a yummy mummy in her freaking wedding lingerie." I say as I pull her to me and French her, my two hands roaming around her plump, shapely ass, enjoying the free access her g string permitted.

Scarlett moans as we French, her hands running down my naked back onto my tight muscular butt cheeks as she pulls me forward, pressing my naked erection up against her thighs. She tells me that a good virginal wife should only want to make love missionary style so that's how she wants me to do her since she's in her wedding night lingerie. I laugh and tease her about how far away she is from a good virgin wife on her wedding night but accede to her desires anyway and climb on top of her, pull her panties to the side and start to slide my rock hard cock up and down the outer folds of her lady parts. Soon, my fully erect cock is slick with her bodily fluids and I slide it smoothly into her, quickly going balls deep as I simultaneously start to kiss her again.

In no time at all, I'm fucking her at full speed, enjoying the slick embrace of her pussy as my cock flew in and out, driven by my muscular legs. Feeling that I'd kind of underperformed a bit during our last fuck just a few hours back, I put in extra effort this time, really generating power and completely screwing my wedding lingerie clad mummy into her marriage bed. Soon, she was letting our orgasmic cries and moans again as I pummelled her wet snatch vigorously. Feeling like I was about to blow again, I quickly moaned and pretended to cum, wanting to give my slut mummy a surprise facial.

After faking my orgasm, I pulled out and stood up on the bed, asking her to give me a quick sucking. Satiated as she was, she obediently got on her knees and started licking and sucking my cock, expressing her surprise at the fact that my cock was still rock hard but not suspecting anything. After a few quick sucks and licks, I was on the verge of blowing and quickly wrapped up a nice bundle of her hair in one of my hands, pulling her mouth off my cock as my other hand vigorously stroked my little Doug to completion.

"What the fuck Doug!", she exclaimed, "didn't you just ...?" The last part of her sentence was cut short as my cock fired onto her face. It seems that her husband's pills changed the way my cum fired. Normally, my cum blasts out at a pretty high speed with nice distance but this time, it more or less flowed out after the initial shot. After the first shot, my cum started flowing off my cock straight onto her wedding bra clad tits so I quickly pulled her head forward, so my cum stream flowed over her instead. Her husband's pills certainly did their job in terms of increasing my cum production though and I made full use of it. My cum flowed in a continuous stream for about 5 full seconds and I used it to full effect, drenching my sexy mate in my baby batter. By the time my cock started dripping cum, her hair, wedding veil and face were literally plastered with my semen. "You look so hot, wanna use that pretty mouth to clean my cock?"

"Fuck you!" she shouted, using a pillow to wipe the cum off her face. "You bastard, you faked that orgasm in me right?"

"Well, let's just say we're still on orgasm number 9" I reply cockily as I take out my phone from my pants on the floor and snap a few quick pictures of Scarlett kneeling on the bed, enraging her even more. I laughed as I looked at the photos, seeing that my Chinese mummy's attempts at cleaning her face of my cum with the pillow had kinda backfired. Sure, some of the cum had been wiped off onto the pillow but the rest was just smeared all over, with her mascara running and cum still hanging off her eyelashes.

"Fuck off Doug. Get out you idiot!" she screams throwing a pillow at me as she storms into her washroom.

I'm actually a bit worried that I might have gone too far and messed up one of my best booty calls in Singapore. Oh well, fuck it. I'd already done my Houdini act, might as well use the photos. I decide to send the pictures to the 2 college babes I'd hit 10 cumshots with, along with the message, 'this is the slut who's about to break your record... on her marriage bed ;)" I then decided to take a picture of the pill bottle, planning to buy some for myself. Damn it if these weren't some magic pills right there.

I was seriously worried about not getting the 2 more cum shots I needed to break my record for the day and was seriously considering taking off and finding another chick to finish my record breaking day. I really liked Scarlett though, without a doubt my favourite mummy fuck and therefore decided to try and keep myself on her list of top fucks and conversely keep her beautiful legs open for me. Having gone shopping with her before and seen her amazing wardrobe, I know that she's the kind of lady who likes expensive gifts and I know just what to buy her.

Having shopped with her and fucked her in their dressing room before, I knew exactly what to buy her, some Louboutin shoes. I quickly grabbed a set of her house keys, left a small post it note saying 'will be back soon' on the bed and ran out to get a cab to the city. Reaching the shop, I immediately chose a pair of their classic 100 pumps as I knew her size for that model and asked them for their most exotic material which happened to be a glossy alligator in blush pink. The salesperson told me that they also had it in green (which is one of Scarlett's favourite colours) but it was out of stock so I settled on the pink pair. The price was exorbitant but well, that's what I work for, to keep the best ladies in my bed. I quickly paid and rushed back to Scarlett's house in another cab.

Reaching her house, I quickly open the door and find a still pissed mummy staring daggers at me. She had washed up and changed and was now clad in a simple black blouse with white shorts. "Why are you here? Didn't I tell you to fuck off?" she demands.

"Come on dear, you're so hot, I couldn't control myself. Here, I got you something to show you that I was very insensitive just now. Will you at least take a look?" I reply, revealing the Louboutin bag.

"You got me Louboutins? I hope you damn well know that I've got every single model they make." She replies but reaches out to take the bag.

"Come on babe, give me a chance, you know you're still my number one babe. We're fire in bed. I just got overexcited." I say.

She gives a snarky reply. "Uh hum, praising yourself huh? I'm sure that wins you lots of points with all those dumb uni sluts you fuck. I'm sure those bitches just take a fucking Houdini from you without complaints right?" She's still clearly very unhappy about my nonsense in bed earlier and I can sort of understand. I mean she's already a freak in bed, I can give her facials whenever I want. Pulling a dumb stunt like that was just stupid. Oh well, I cross my fingers as she opens the shoe box and hope that somehow those Louboutins would get me out of trouble.

"Oh my ... ", Scarlett exclaims. "You bought me Alligator Louboutins???" she practically squeals, a smile spreading over her previously pissed face.

"So am I forgiven?" I ask.

"Of course you are, my handsome stud. I love them. Let me tell you, if you keep buying me shoes like this, you can cream my face anytime you want." She replies.

Damn, what a slutty mummy I've snagged, I think to myself. Certainly she doesn't mid giving head for heels. "Come on, let's get you into those shoes and break them in." I tell her and she readily complies, slipping her feet into the beautiful but painfully expensive pumps and leads me to her bedroom.

I smile as I walk, knowing that I've just gotten right back into this babe's pants. I really have an idea on pushing my luck though and decide to try asking Scarlett for an extremely kinky and erotic favour when she's at her horniest. Therefore, I get her to climb onto her marriage bed, pull her shorts off and start fucking her in her blouse and heels, with her panties pulled to one side. After giving it to her good for about 10 minutes, she's super wet and ready to cum.

This is when I ask her if she'd be willing to fulfil one of my sexual fantasies for my 11th cumshot. She asks me what it is but I don't want to say, instead telling her that if she'd agree to try it, I would get her the green pair of Alligator Louboutins that were out of stock. Just as I left her with that thought, I suddenly slide one of my hands onto her clit, slide the under into her hair and fuck her like the bitch in heat she is into a screaming orgasm.

As she settles back from her orgasm, I pull out, not having come yet and slump on my back onto her bed asking her to help finish me off. Satiated, she lies beside me and gives me a nice handjob, rubbing me off to completion, causing my cum to erupt out in the open and flow down, covering her hand with my special sauce. She naughtily brings it to her mouth and starts licking the cum like a cat drinking milk as she asks me to describe the green alligator Louboutins. I tell her that they're a limited edition, emerald coloured model and that I would immediately place an order for her if she'd just agree to help me tick an item off my sexual fantasy list within the next 2+ hours (it was about 9 o clock) so that I'd have a memorable 11th orgasm to break my record.