Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 07

Story Info
Beach Blowjob.
1.8k words
4.16
48.9k
16

Part 11 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dercius
dercius
319 Followers

Beach Blowjob

It was Sunday morning and I met my best friend Drew at Sentosa Island, off the Singapore mainland, planning to head to Azzura Beach Club as we'd planned earlier in the week since my mum was heading there. Sentosa's beaches are notorious for hosting some of the wildest parties, where public sex on the beaches or in toilets isn't very rare. We were definitely hoping to catch my mum get up to something with her friend from her UNI days, a very hunky Korean guy who had eventually become a fashion model.

(3 hours later)

"There she is." Drew exclaims excitedly. We had been looking for my mum for the past 2 hours to no avail. Drew; having hacked my mum's phone (read earlier chapters for details) could get her rough location but couldn't pinpoint her exact location. In the end, we decided to play it safe and just camp at a location with good views of the toilets, hoping that either my mum or her date would eventually head there. We were both wearing sun hats and shades to reduce the chance that my mum would recognize either of us in case she happened to see us before we saw her. Anyway, Drew had finally spotted my mum to the toilet. There was a queue for the ladies toilet so she joined in. Seconds later, we caught sight of her hunky Korean friend joining her in the queue to chat as she waited.

They honestly made a rocking couple. He was in his early 40s but still had an amazing body, rippling abs, huge pectorals and solid but not veiny arms and legs. He was wearing a loose beach shirt and board shorts. My mum, was dressed to impress as expected from a tai tai. She was wearing casual flip flops, showing off her pedicure, her rocking body on full display in an extremely tight bikini. At 40, her body isn't the absolute tightest but it's still slim yet curvy and her simple black string bikini was really showing it off. Her beautiful mummy breasts were pushed up and looked delicious peeking out from her classic half cup bikini top while her bottom was an outrageous g string-esque piece. It pretty much left her entire toned butt exposed, showing off all the hours she put it at our home gym. The front was a simple black with some bead details. As we looked on, we could see that her Korean friend was being far more than just friendly to her. They were pretty much acting like a couple amidst the host of younger couples there, with lots of touching and kissing. Of course, given how skimpily my mum was dressed, the "light petting" involved him getting full on feels of my mum's toned curvaceous butt. The middle aged couple were really showing up the younger 20 something guys and girls there with their public displays of affection. While most of the girls would shyly bat away their lover's hands when they got too near their boobs or butt, my mum pretty much allowed her hunky Korean model friend's hands to explore her entire body.

Things were getting quite heated there and my mum and her partner were making out when she got to the front of the queue. Seeing an empty shower cum toilet open up, she grabbed her Korean lover and pulled him to go in with her. The toilet facilities at this beach club are very spacious and can easily accommodate more than one person. Drew and I watched a few of the other beach goers raise their eyes but no one said anything. It wasn't uncommon for couples or even groups of friends to use the toilets here together.

Anyway, after waiting for a few minutes to be safe, Drew and I quickly rushed to the queue, claimed we really needed to use the toilet and paid the person at the front of the queue $10 to take his spot. While Drew queued, I quickly popped into the toilet first to see if I could identify which cubicle my mum was in from her voice. After identifying the one, I went back to the queue as we waited for one of the cubicles adjacent to it to open up. Fortunately, the next one to open was the one to the left and we headed in. Perfect.

After quickly closing and locking the cubicle door, Drew quickly got out his GoPro camera that he had brought. He had also brought along one of the clamp gooseneck style stands and so we managed to just secure it to one of the clothes hooks on the door and have just the top of the small camera peeking over the top of the cubicle walls into the next cubicle. Very hard to spot unless you were looking right at it. Given the sounds coming from their cubicle though, they were probably way too distracted anyway.

Intense making out noises could be heard as Drew and I listened in on my mum and her lover in the next cubicle. We didn't dare peek over ourselves so we decided to just listen for the time being.

My mum: "Oh Sky, it's so great to see you again. Remember all the fun we had in UNI?" (We found out his English name here)

Sky: "MMph" he replies as he kisses her. "I remember. You haven't changed one bit. You're still the same gorgeous attention seeking nympho you were then right? Look at this bikini? If you sit at the wrong angle, you'll probably show off that naughty pussy."

My mum giggles, "Well, I guess I do still want men to desire me. Don't act like you haven't changed though. I've seen our Facebook and Instagram. You're practically keeping a harem of girls up in Korea."

We hear the sound of Sky taking off his shorts.

Sky: "Well, who am I to differ. I like the female form. Excuse me Scarlett, I need to pee, mind looking away a while."

My mum: "As if that's something I haven't seen before. Wow, has it grown bigger by the way? All that practice with your model friends in Korea paying off?"

We hear someone (probably Sky) sitting on the toilet bowl and the sound of someone peeing.

Sky: "Nah. It's always been this big. Maybe it's just because you've had too much medium dick from your hubby that this looks big."

My mum: "Well, I think I need to try it out for old time's sake. That'll confirm if it is indeed bigger."

Sky: "Haha, you really haven't changed a bit. I'm sure you haven't been faithful to your husband right?"

My mum: "What do you think? Now close that toilet bowl seat and sit on it, I'm gonna give you some toilet bowl head, just like I used to in our Uni toilets."

We hear him getting off, closing the seat cover and then sitting back down.

Sky: "You want me to go wash my dick off first? I mean, I just peed."

My mum: "Thanks, but it's fine. You know my stupid husband just sold me as an escort to some middle eastern business man whenever he is in Singapore just to close some deal. I might as well get trampy and dirty with the men I like since I'm gonna have to be a whore with a fucking stranger. I want you to enjoy this and know that your little Uni slut is still your slut. Fucking use me today. I've missed this fat Korean cock so much."

We listen as my mum gets on her knees and a rather loud sucking noise starts coming from their cubicle.

Sky: "In that case, I'm gonna really enjoy this. You remember the slut you were for my jock cock in Uni. Let's bring back the good old days. You like the taste of urine on my cock? Here's more."

We hear the sounds of a renewed piss stream. Drew is so excited by this, he immediately climbs onto the toilet seat to peek over the cubicle wall and see what was happening. Well, suffice to say, it was probably worth it. My mum, still in her skimpy g string bikini was kneeling on the floor in front of Sky. It seems Sky had summoned up a bit more urine and was letting it go onto my mum's open willing mouth. Drew quickly ducked back down after catching a glimpse of the action.

Sky: "Ummph, that was good, now it's time for you to put that mouth to use. Get your pretty mouth over here and start sucking this cock."

For the next 5 minutes, all we heard was the sounds of a wet, hot blowjob. Lots of sucking, smacking sounds and a little bit of choking/gagging.

Soon, Sky grunts out in pleasure, saying out pretty loudly: "Fuck, fucking take it babe, stay still."

Some stranger from another cubicle: "Fuck man, take your ho back home, get a fucking room."

My mum (extra loudly): "Yes, yes! Cream my face you stud! Mmmm, that's it, get it all over me."

The stranger: "Fuck bro, who's the tramp who's blowing you? She up for a threesome?"

My mum: "Unless you have a 10 inch cock, fuck off! I don't fuck limp dicked losers"

The stranger didn't reply after that, probably walking away. Anyway, Drew peeked over again at this point. My mum had a line of jizz straight up her left cheek and a few large globules on the tops of her breasts and neck. She was stepping under the shower with her hunky lover as they washed his semen off her.

Drew and I decided to cut short the video there, quickly packing up the camera and exiting our cubicle, planning to leave before my mum and her Korean lover did. As we walked out, we passed a few people queuing for cubicles. The guy at the front of the queue asks if we heard the sex going on in the cubicle beside us. We tell him to go stand on the toilet seat, he'll even be able to see what's going on. He rushes past us into the cubicle.

Drew and I beat a hasty retreat after that,

content with the footage we managed to film. We head back to his place to back it up and to brainstorm on how exactly we would follow my mum the upcoming week where she was going to be escorting my dad's middle eastern business partner.

I hope you enjoyed this short blowjob focused story. This chapter marks a bit of a milestone in the series and I hope that everyone has enjoyed it so far. Please do continue to give feedback via comments or personal message. I will try my best to accommodate all requests. The next few chapters of the story will largely focus on my mum's week "escorting" my dad's middle eastern client and becoming part of his harem while he is in Singapore. I hope everyone continues to enjoy the series and thanks for all the appreciation!

dercius
dercius
319 Followers