Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 08

Story Info
Prep.
2.2k words
3.97
32.8k
16

Part 12 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dercius
dercius
324 Followers

This chapter contains very little sex and is mostly story related, building up to the Sheikh's arrival.

*****

Well, come to the week itself, things actually worked out perfectly for Drew and me. It was the school holidays and Drew and I were part of a 4 man group in school doing a large project that carried weight for our end of year results. As such, I asked my parents if I could stay over at Drew's house for the week to work on it. They readily agreed.

From Drew's remote access to the computer in my parent's room, we found out more about what the plans were for the upcoming week. My dad was going to be staying in Sentosa, a holiday island off the Singapore mainland to thrash out the details of the deal with his client's staff. We found out that the client's name was Sheikh Tabash. With me out of the house and my dad busy with the deal, he would be jointly residing at the St Regis Singapore and my parent's house. One email my dad sent to the Sheikh promised that my mum would offer 'all the pleasures of the flesh on demand' for him.

It was Tuesday, the day before the Sheikh arrived and some of his staff were already in Singapore. My dad had moved out of our house for the week and was already in Sentosa to finalize the deal. I had gone to stay with Drew, with enough clothes to last a week. My dad had showered me with money before sending me off, telling me to study hard and not to return home unless absolutely necessary for the week because he would be working hard at home closing a deal. (Yeah right, more like my mum was closing the deal)

Well, Drew and I spent the entire morning working on our project with our 2 group mates. After lunch, they left, planning to come over the next day to continue on it. Drew and I decided to check on our Mac webcam based video feed of my parent's bedroom to see if anything was up. There were two middle eastern ladies dressed in casual work attire as well as two European ladies who were dressed in smart, form fitting jackets. My mum was casually clad in a sheer purple lace nightgown that showed off the matching royal purple bra and panties underneath. It seems the two Europeans were sales staff from Bracli and Agent Provocateur who were there along with the two staff of the Sheikh for a "gift" from the sheikh to my mum. He had opened his expense account for a no budget lingerie shopping spree from these two brands where he was a regular customer and any other brands she wanted, with his two female staff there to guide my mum on what to buy to prepare to satisfy him the upcoming week.

The Agent Provocateur saleswoman had already gone through her products it seems and the salesgirl from Bracli who was presenting her products now. It seems my mum hadn't bought their products before and even she was quite surprised at Bracli's uniquely sexy pearl thongs. The two middle eastern ladies were telling my mum that the Sheikh was a huge fan of Bracli and would love for her to buy some pieces to wear for the upcoming week. My mum seemed more than happy to oblige and bought a lot of pieces from both Bracli and Agent Provocateur including Bracli's classic thong, scanty picos thong and their dual pearl strand "ebony your night" thong as well as a huge range of Agent Provocateur products ranging from their simple more comfortable lingerie to a crotch less piece and even an elaborate bridal set.

With the two lingerie consultants extremely happy from their sales, my mum then opened up her walk in wardrobe to ask the two middle eastern handlers from the Sheikh what she had and if she needed to buy anything else for the coming week. The two were very impressed and complimented my mum on her large but tasteful selection of luxurious clothes, shoes and accessories. Since my mum liked Louboutins, they used the Sheikh's credit account to order her two new pairs of them, with the trio choosing strappy, brighter sandals which were lacking in my mum's collection. They also confirmed my mum was on the pill as the Sheikh refused to use protection.

After all this, the two sat down with my mum on the bed to start briefing her on what the Sheikh is probably going to expect over the following week. First, one of them pulls out a large golden dildo and says that the Sheikh is going to expect sex, a lot of sex and that part of their job was to prepare girls for the Sheikh's cock. The solid gold dildo was an exact replica of the Sheikh's cock. My mum looked pleased when she was it because while it was only about 6-7 inches long, it looked thick as a can, definitely thicker than any of the three ladies' wrists. They then helped my mum out of her clothes and proceeded to insert it into her pussy so she could get used to it while they continued their brief.

They next told my mum to generally stick to skirts and dresses unless the Sheikh specifically asks her to wear shorts or pants. They tell her that he likes to get it on whenever and wherever he wants so the shorter the hemlines the better, and for underwear, stick to crotch less pieces or Bracli pearl thongs unless it was for sleep at night. They next tell her that blowjobs are requested very frequently and he expects all his women to open their mouths whenever he feels like one. They add that he takes medication to keep his erection up and that he's pretty much a sex addict. My mum asks, "how old is he?"

They reply that he is only 37 but he likes fucking all day long that's why he takes medication. They add that he cums a lot too as he takes cum enhancement pills too and especially before mating with a new girl, he usually goes on a special diet crafted by his personal dietician to increase his cum quantity. "Wow, sounds like it's going to be a very tough week for me." My mum tells the two middle eastern girls.

"Well, we haven't really gotten to the bad part yet." One of them says. "The part you really have to get ready for is the fact that he, being a powerful, rich muslim man, with ties to royalty, will treat you like his property. Of course, since you're a Singaporean lady, he won't hit you or anything like that but you can expect him to call you names and degrade you. He's also coming together with a harem of a few of his favoured girls already. They're mainly coming for a holiday and he says he wants to spend his time with you so I don't think you'll have to engage in too much lesbian sex."

"Okay, is that it? Did my husband know about all this?" my mum asks.

"Well, yes, he did and there is one more thing." The two girls simultaneously reply. "He brings around a personal manservant named Manour who acts as his butler, secretary, bodyguard, etc. This guy will even follow you to the bedroom where the Sheikh will have him film his sex. However, on occasion, if the Sheikh is angry at a lady or thinks a lady needs to know her place, he gets this Manour to fuck them. Manour is very well endowed. His cock is long and insanely thick. However, you are a mum from what we here so perhaps it will not be as bad."

"This is insane. I can't believe this." My mum mutters to herself. "Will he do anything embarrassing to me in public?" my mum asks.

They tell her that he won't do anything beyond what a normal husband would do in public but he likes to show off his women in private dinners and meetings and that he had scheduled several of those in Singapore for the coming week. At these meetings, they tell my mum that she can very well expect to be expected to get on her knees and service the Sheikh or maybe even be loaned out to a fellow businessman. They tell her that basically, other than physical harm, she can pretty much expect to be treated like an expensive object by the Sheikh, treasured but still just a slut for him to use as he pleased. They add that on the whole, Sheikh Tabash was generally considered one of the nicer members of the royal family and that she needn't be too worried as long as she was willing to suck and fuck whenever he wanted.

My mum: "Well, I enjoy sex and this guy looks handsome enough. His cock feels great (the live model dildo had been in her pussy for about 15 minutes already) so it should be fun. As a Chinese Tai Tai, my husband expects sex and blowjobs on demand too so that should be fine too. Guess we're all set then?"

They tell her that she should be fine and it should be a fun week and that the Sheikh would also like to experience the life of her husband and that showing him how Singaporean families live would be great too. They then take their leave, telling my mum that the Sheikh would be arriving at her house tomorrow afternoon at about 430am and that he liked sexy welcomes. They also left her their number and took down her number to update her on any changes. She gave them the number from her 'special phone' (see earlier parts for details, a phone that she only stores men's contact details on) This was of course good news for Drew and I as we had hacked that phone a while back and had full remote access to it, allowing us to see all the calls, texts and messages from that phone as well as even access the cameras on it.

After the girls left, we see my mum make a call and quickly check who she's calling. She was calling Sky, a hunky Korean model that she knew from her Uni days (see chapter 07) and was asking him to come over for the night. She told him that since she was going to be hosting a business client over the next week that they might as well meet up before he flew back to Korea. He sounded very happy and quickly agreed to come over after dinner.

Drew and I decided to stop watching the feed here and to tune in again later than night. We went ahead and put in some work on our project before doing some LAN gaming using his computer and my laptop which I had brought over.

After dinner, we proceeded to freshen up and get ready for bed. I was staying in their guest room but since it was still early, we told his parents that we would continue our project first in his room. Locking the door, we turned on our live webcam stream and prepared for action. Unfortunately though for us, we didn't get to witness a single minute of my mum enjoying Sky's hunky Korean body. We caught her walking out of her walk in wardrobe in a sexy nightie with lingerie underneath but after that, she walked out of her bedroom and didn't return until about 1 hour later.

When she returned, she was stark naked with an equally naked Sky. Cum splattered her thighs and vagina but the pair just went to bathe before going to sleep, leaving us with no action at all. Drew and I decided to just turn in and hope to catch some morning wake up sex the following day. Just as I was about to head back to the guest room to turn in though, we got some good news with the webcam picking up a final bit of conversation and Sky and my mum spooned in her marriage bed. She promised to wake him up with a morning blowjob and breakfast combo.

The next morning, Drew and I made sure to get up early and we headed to his room to tune into the action. We catch Sky enjoying a nice breakfast with my mum's head bobbing up and down on his cock as she feels up his rock hard abs. Soon, he grunts and cums, with my mum showing him the cum on her tongue before swallowing. Sky has to rush off for an appointment after that and my mum bids him farewell before she readies herself and the house to welcome the Sheikh. Part time maids arrive and fresh linen is spread on her marriage bed and the whole house is cleaned, fully ready to give the Sheikh a luxurious taste of being married to a Singaporean tai tai for the week he was in Singapore.

I understand that this chapter was again rather short and had almost no sex content. Do look out for the upcoming chapters though as this chapter is effectively an introduction for the upcoming week.

dercius
dercius
324 Followers