Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 09

Story Info
"Married" to a Singaporean Tai Tai.
1.9k words
4.05
32.2k
15

Part 13 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dercius
dercius
324 Followers

It was 440 in the afternoon and Drew and I watched impatiently, waiting for my mum to bring her new "husband" for the week, Sheikh Tabash to the bedroom. As I'm sure you've read from earlier chapters, my dad had given my mum as a temporary wife to the Sheikh while he was in Singapore to secure a massive business deal and now, my mum was paying for that deal.

Our two maids had been given fully paid leave to go home to their countries for the week, while the Sheikh's staff would help my mum serve him.

This chapter will be told from the third person omniscient point of view as Drew and I watch the footage of my parent's bedroom.

Sheikh Tabash enters my parent's bedroom, clad in a full business suit. It's well fitting and shows off his impressive physique. My mum is clearly showing wife like love for him and is rubbing her lingerie clad body all over him. She is wearing a Bracli "your night" range pearl panty with the dual pearl strands and bra set with white strappy sandals. She tells him that her body is his and that she would like to welcome him home with a blowjob. At this moment, the Sheikh's massive bodyguard/manservant walks in, also clad in a business suit and closes the bedroom door. He stands at the side and sets up a professional grade video camera and starts to record.

Meanwhile, my mum is busy stripping Sheikh Tabash of his clothes. In an instant, the Sheikh's toned well fed and well trained physique comes into full view. My mum seductively uses her teeth to pull the Sheikh's underwear off as she simultaneously wiggles her scantily clad ass. Sheikh Tabash is clearly appreciative of the Bracli thong clad butt in front of him and fondles my mum's ass cheeks as she removes his underwear. Soon, the Sheikh's incredibly thick but normal length cock sprouts into view and my mum, instantly pounces on the short but broad monster, stretching her lips to try and accommodate the impressive girth of Sheikh Tabash's manhood.

My mum doesn't manage to get more than about 3 inches of his cock into her mouth due to it's girth and she instead uses her hands to help cover the length of the cock. Soon, she is slobbering all over the Sheikh's cock and he lies back and relaxes after his flight. All this while, his manservant is recording the sex, though of course the Sheikh could only use the footage for personal use as stipulated in the contract he signed with my dad. Loud sucking noises are heard as my mum vigorously services Sheikh Tabash's cock with vigour. The Sheikh is clearly appreciative of my mum's talent and compliments her, telling her that he did not release for a full week prior to coming to Singapore and wanted to keep himself to experience her fully.

Very soon, my mum's ministrations have taken the Sheikh to the edge. He comments that he thought she always forced her husband to use a condom. At this point, my mum takes her head off his cock and replies that she only does that with my dad and the Sheikh can fuck her condomless the entire week if he so desired. This turns on Sheikh Tabash immensely and he quickly puts both hands on my mum's head, firmly gripping her and forcing her down onto his cock again, shoving his cock as deep as possible before grunting and climaxing in my mum's mouth. He clearly did not lie about saving up his cum for her though and she isn't able to swallow fast enough, with cum leaking off the sides of her mouth, covering her chin as the Sheikh groans his pleasure. My mum does her best though and other than a bit of leakage, swallows what must have been a huge load.

Sheikh Tabash sighs and lies back again, luxuriating on my parent's marriage bed as my mum cleaned his cock with her mouth. Impressively, the Sheikh's cock is still pretty hard and he looks ready for another round.

My mum gets up to get a towel, wiping the cum off her chin as well as drinking some water to clear the taste of cum from her mouth before she climbs back onto the bed, sliding her lingerie clad body up and down on Sheikh Tabash. They start making out passionately as she lies on him. After a long make out session, the two start chatting. My mum being the flirty, sexual person she is, seems to be having no problems welcoming a new lover into her bed and is acting every part the loving wife for the Sheikh. He seems very happy so far and excitedly tells her that he is really looking forward to spending the week together. He asks her if his staff took care of her well the day before and if she managed to get all the things she wanted. She told him that they were wonderful and she loved his gifts. Very quickly, things start heating up between them and my mum has her hand around the Sheikh's rapidly hardening dick again, stroking him as he cupped her ass cheeks.

My mum ready for some fucking, gets up and pulls the two pearl strands apart as she mounts the Sheikh's cock, before letting go, allowing the pearl strands to come back together, rubbing against the Sheikh's cock, adding extra sensation to their sex. Sheikh Tabash's cock is truly wide and even with all her experience, it takes my mum a while to get into the rhythm as she slowly lifts herself up and down on his cock. Drew and I enjoy the show though as she takes her time getting used to the cock, we can see the pearl strands wrapped around the Sheikh's cock as he penetrates her. After a while, my mum has clearly gotten accommodated to the size and she starts moaning in pleasure and speeding up, riding her lover's cock faster and faster. Sheikh Tabash places his hands on her hips as he guides her up and down on his cock. Soon, she's moaning out her first orgasm, simultaneously fondling her bra clad breasts and writhing on the Sheikh's cock. The Sheikh clearly finds this all extremely erotic and seconds later is grunting out his own pleasure, as he thrusts upward into my mum, no doubt unloading another load into her pussy this time around. She collapses forward onto him, as they make out again.

Sheikh Tabash and my mum have clearly struck up quite a good chemistry and Drew and I are pretty happy as we watch them cuddle in bed. With his remote access to my mum's phone, he can see what the Sheikh's full schedule for the coming week is and we decide to take a look while waiting for more action. There wasn't anything too interesting, with lots of free spots, labelled as "free and easy, experience Singapore". Other than that, my mum was bringing him out to see some of Singapore's major attractions like the Esplanade, botanical gardens and Marina Bay Sands. The first big dinner was scheduled for that night itself actually, hosted by another of the Sheikh's local business partners other than my dad. The most interesting log on the schedule though, was on the upcoming Sunday. It read, 'private orgy with Sheikh's older brother, possible bestiality.'. Drew and I were stunned at this. Was my mum seriously such a slut she'd even consider bestiality? Drew and I decided to just focus on the upcoming night first. That was some pretty next level stuff and despite all we'd witnessed, bestiality was pretty fucked up.

The Sheikh was clearly still jet lagged and after cuddling for awhile, my mum and him curled up underneath the blankets and took a short nap. About an hour later; about 7pm, they got up and started to get ready for the dinner. Sheikh Tabash wore an immaculate black tuxedo, showing off his well fed, muscular physique. My mum looked ravishing in an elegant burgundy dress, that went down to her knees. It was very body fitting and though it didn't reveal too much flesh, it hugged all her lovely curves perfectly. With the couple heading out, the Sheikh's manservant in tow, Drew and I decided to go have dinner too, joining Drew's family. Just before we headed out for dinner though, e managed to catch some video footage of the Sheikh's household staff moving into my parent's house, with two maids cleaning up and making the bed with fresh sheets.

After a nice dinner with Drew's family, I joined them to watch a movie before we headed back to their home. Drew and I bathed and changed into night wear before we told his parents "goodnight" and headed to his room to 'work on our school project' It was late already, about 11+ and we decided to tune into the video stream from my parent's bedroom, hoping to still catch some action. Amazingly, they didn't even seem to be back yet. It must have been a really long dinner. The room is completely perfect though, with his staff having tidied up perfectly. The lights were on but there was no one to be seen. I'm pretty sure the Sheikh's staff were probably staying in our extensive guest rooms, probably resting since it was quite late already.

About 30 minutes later, we finally see Sheikh Tabash open the door to my parent's master bedroom, my mum latched on his arm. His manservant, Manour follows behind, quickly helping set up a camera on a tripod to catch the Sheikh's bedroom antics on film. My mum is clearly very drunk and is mumbling as the Sheikh supports her. The Sheikh tells Manour to go rest after setting up the camera, telling him that he'll be fine. Sheikh Tabash then personally helps my mum remove all her clothes, leaving her in just a crotchless thong and panties while he himself strips completely nude. My mum is still very drunk but she seems pretty horny, begging the Sheikh to "put his cock into her." Sheikh Tabash gladly obliges, laying my mum on the bed and spreading her legs while he gets in between and starts fucking her missionary style.

He's clearly pretty tired and the sex is slow as my mum is too wasted to really get into it. After about 15 minutes or so, he pulls out and masturbates onto my mum's stomach before turning off the lights. The two of them kiss a bit before turning in for the night.

Drew and I decide to go to sleep too, hoping to wake up early to hopefully catch some morning sex. I head back to the guest room I'm staying in at Drew's place and turn in. It has been a fabulous first day of the Sheikh's visit and I could hardly wait for more.

This concludes the first chapter of the Sheikh's visit. I appreciate all the feedback I've received on this whole series and look forward to continue writing what all you readers want to read. Please keep up the feedback and comments, both good and negative. Let me know what you guys want to read, bestiality? More humiliation? Etc Etc. This set of Chapters on the Sheikh's visit will hopefully explore lots more about my mum's sexuality so please send me any requests and I'll do my best to incorporate all the feedback into the story.

dercius
dercius
324 Followers