Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 11

Story Info
Fantasy Fuck.
2.2k words
4.12
28.1k
9

Part 15 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dercius
dercius
324 Followers

The next morning, Drew and I again tune in. Sheikh Tabash has a relatively free day, basically only spending lunch and the afternoon at his brother's holiday home in Singapore before hosting his brother at my mum's house for dinner. Therefore, the Sheikh and my mum only get up around 10am. He's clearly randy and ready for some morning sex though but feels like he wants something different today. He asks my mum to tell him what a big sexual fantasy of hers is before they fuck. My mum looks surprised by the demand but complies, sliding off the Sheikh's boxers and starting to give him a handjob as she describes a fantasy of hers that had yet to be fulfilled.

My mum narrating her fantasy to Sheikh Tabash:

I've got a friend with benefits, Aaron, who is in his early 20s. He's currently serving his 2 years National Service (All Singaporean men serve 2 years in the army) and since he trains hard every day, his body is rock solid and he's got great stamina. On top of that, he stays in camp for the entire week so every time we meet up for a fuck on the weekends, he fucks like a demigod.

I've always fantasized about having him fuck me in his camp. I want him to be stuck in camp on a weekend for duty or punishment or something and then when he returns to his bunk to rest, expecting it to be empty, he finds me there. I'll be all dolled up and then I want him to rip his uniform off and fuck me right there and then like a spoil of war. I want to thank him for his service in defending our country with my body and for him to use me for his pleasure. Anyway, he's fucked me in his uniform before or in his army training attire but if I could have sex with him in an army camp, that would be amazing.

I'll be dressed up like usual, looking like a well kept mum. A bright summer dress, my favourite Ferragamo driving shoes and of course some lingerie. Nothing too fancy, just comfortable sexy pieces. Aaron walks into his bunk and I'll be lying on his bed, doing something sexy. Maybe I'll be lounging on it, lying back sultrily. Or maybe I'll be humping his pillow.

Anyway, he'll come back from a run, muscles rippling in his tank top, his body, tanned and glistening with a thin layer of sweat. I'll sexily suck my ring finger, showing off my wedding ring while I beckon him forward. I'll curl my legs up underneath myself as he stands beside the bed, shocked and aroused that I had come all the way into camp for his cock. I'll pull him to me for a kiss before pulling off his sweaty tank top and getting him to take off his shoes and socks, then pulling him onto bed with me. He'll dominate me as usual, his bulk covering my body as we writhe on the bed.

I'll then move on to the main course, his delightful manhood underneath his sport shorts. I'll pull them off, revealing his thick, long cock and his heavy balls, holding reserves of cum from having not cummed for a week while in army. He'll manoeuvre me so he's now lying on his back, stark naked while I get on my knees in between his muscular thighs to service his pole. I know he likes fucking while I'm clothed so I leave my summer dress on. In the position I'm in, on my hands and knees sucking his cock, he can easily see down my dress to my bra clad boobs anyway.

He's probably the only guy I regularly bed who refuses to go down on me but since it's not really easy to find a young 20 year old stud in the army who's willing to cheat on his girlfriend with a married lady. I enjoy giving him blowjobs anyway. It feels so feminine and nice to service a well endowed, muscular stud like him. After a while, when he's all hard and ready, he places both his large hands on my head and starts using my mouth like a sex toy. I slobber all over his cock, my saliva lubricating his shaft as it penetrates my mouth. Being young and raised on a lifetime of online porn, he likes it wet and I'm happy to oblige.

Taking a break to catch my breath, I show some love to his balls, licking and sucking on them as I stroke my manicured fingers over his cock. Soon, I go back to servicing his dick, sucking the head, while I stroke him with one of my hands and slide my other hand under his balls, fondling those wonderful cum producers. He has great stamina and usually dominates our sex sessions so when he wants to get on to the main course, he'll usually get off his first load before getting down to actually fucking me, ensuring that he has the stamina for a long hard fuck. Being raised in a generation filled with online porn, he insists on facials. It's one of the reasons he cheats on his girlfriend. She hates facials so he only ever gets to finish on her body or in a condom.

Anyway, I slide my legs under myself and kneel on the bed while Aaron gets up and stands on the bed in front of me. He starts vigorously stroking his cock while I stare, mesmerized by his throbbing shaft. I caress his warm balls with my left hand while I place my right hand on his muscular thigh, coaxing him to release a load of cum that had been building up for a week. He'll ask me where I want it and I'll tell him to cream my face. He'll go faster and faster and then finally, grunting out loudly, his beautiful, young cock will start firing off. Not having cum for a week, he fires off thick globs of cum, covering my face with his cream. My eyes are closed but I feel his hot cum splattering onto my chin, firing up onto my nose and dripping down onto my chest. Aaron grunts as he jerks the last shots straight onto my tongue, letting me taste his load while he gets ready to fuck.

The Sheikh is so aroused by my mum's story on her fantasy fuck with her young lover and her simultaneous hand job that he starts cumming. The Sheikh is lying on his side behind my mum on the bed, almost in a spooning position and as she jacks his cock, he erupts all over her hand and onto her thighs. My mum moans erotically, displaying her pleasure at being cummed on to the Sheikh as he groans with the enjoyment of his orgasm.

Sheikh Tabash now satiated and my mum lie back, with my mum promising to continue her fantasy story another time. The Sheikh tells my mum that he'll be heading out for lunch with his brother and that they probably wouldn't be back till about 6pm for dinner at my mum's house. The Sheikh's staff would be preparing everything of course. Sheikh Tabash tells my mum that his staff are at her disposal and that he had left a credit card with one of his female aides to pass to her so she could shop for any clothes she wanted to impress the Sheikh with during his visit. Sheikh Tabash also tells her to get ready to be fucked by his brother, Sheikh Namor, later after dinner.

Sheikh Tabash had already sent photos and videos of his Singaporean "wife" to his brother and his brother was more than keen to partake in the pleasures of the flesh with her. Sheikh Tabash was of course willing to share. Shortly after, Sheikh Tabash takes a quick shower before dressing and heading out, telling one of his female aides to make sure that the house looked amazing for dinner. My mum, stark naked with some dried cum still on her, gets up and straightens his tie before escorting him out the bedroom door, presumably to see him off.

Drew and I head out to watch a movie and have lunch before we return to his house, ready to catch more action. We turn on the feed again but are disappointed with the lights all off in my parent's room. We leave the feed on and proceed to game while we wait for something to happen. It's only about 3pm and since the Sheikh was only coming back at 6+, my mum was probably out or somewhere else in the house.

Around 4, the lights come on and my mum walks into the room. It's clear she's had a day to herself. Her hair is done up in an elegant coif, her nails are manicured and she's carrying a ton of bags. One of the sheikh's staff follows behind her to deposit all her shopping. As my mum and the Sheikh's female aide start to unpack the shopping, we spot a swathe of various purchases, including jewellery from Chopard and Tiffany, dresses from Vera Wang and Armani, shoes from Louboutin and Prada, bags from Chanel and Hermes, lingerie from Victoria's Secret and Agent Provocateur and even a few bottles of perfume and makeup. It seems like she had really used the Sheikh's credit card to the fullest like a good trophy wife. "Your mum is such a Ho." Drew tells me as we watch them finish unpacking.

The last bag is the most interesting. It's plain and non descript and could have contained anything. What the Sheikh's aide took out though, was a rather large bottle of lubricant and a rather interestingly shaped dildo. Drew and I have seen my mum's sex toy stash before (chapter 01) and did not see anything like it. It's pretty long, about inches but the interesting thing is that there was kind of a weird bulging shape towards the base of the dildo, kinda like a normal penis with a donut at the bottom. We listen closely, trying to pick up the conversation my mum and the sheikh's aide are having to try to determine what they had bought.

As we listen to them chat about all the shopping, they head into my mum's walk in wardrobe to put everything away. Finally, they re-enter our video stream's view, as they walk to the bed. The aide is carrying the dildo. As they talk, Drew and I finally get it, it's a special penis dildo and the weird bulge is meant to replicate the knot of an someone who had a very special penis. The Sheikh's aid lubes it up before passing the dildo to my mum and asking her to give it a go. She said Sheikh Tabash had told her to prepare my mum for it since the Sheikh's brother, Sheikh Namor had brought his specially trained manservant who had undergone surgery. The guy had a thick, large cock that specialized surgeons had added a knot onto, so that the Sheikh could watch him fuck ladies and knot them.

Sheikh Namor's servant was a hunk with an 8 inch long cock that had the aforementioned knot. She said the guy was a serious powerfucker and so she was helping my mum get prepared for that fucking with a dildo that matched. Drew and I watched as my mum tested out the dildo, sliding it up under her skirt into her snatch. By her hand motions, she started fucking herself with the toy and seemed to be enjoying it and having no problems. While my mum got used to the length and trying to fit the "knot" into her, the Sheik's aide continued to give her advice for her first time. She told my mum to place her hand above the knot when blowing guy so as to prevent him fucking her mouth. That way, she could ensure the knot didn't get into her mouth and that she could control the blowjob.

Sheikh Tabash's aide also advised that Sheikh Namor's servant came a lot, easily 3-4 times a normal guy so my mum had to be ready for that. This was due to the fact that he was on a diet that made him produce more cum as well as make him horny as Sheikh Namor loved seeing his man fuck a lot, so my mum should expect to have to coax at least 2 loads out of the guy. After trying out the dildo in both her pussy and mouth, my mum seems fine and tells Sheikh Tabash's aide that it's actually shorter than quite a few men she's been with and should be no problems.

After this, my mum and the Sheikh's aide head into the washroom to prepare my mum for the arrival of Sheikh Tabash and his brother, Sheikh Namor for dinner. Drew and I rush off to have a quick dinner, looking forward to seeing what was going to go down as my mum was definitely going to get well and truly fucked.

dercius
dercius
324 Followers