Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 16

Story Info
Rebound Sex.
2.8k words
4.22
31.5k
10

Part 20 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dercius
dercius
320 Followers

A few days later, Drew and I are enjoying a long free period since our physical education teacher wasn't around that day. We head to our school's library and use his laptop to check out what's happening at my house, hoping to catch something interesting.

What we see is interesting alright. My mum is lounging around on the bed with Aaron (see chapter 11) and the two are involved in some heated foreplay. They're making out and Aaron's hands are all over my mum. My mum is slipping a Trojan Magnum XL condom onto Aaron's 9 inch manhood while he fondles her butt. It's rare to see my mum use a condom with any of her partners but as they break off their kissing and converse in breathy, aroused voices, we learn that Aaron wants to blow inside my mum but still have her drink it up. My mum is always down for kinky stuff and so is completely fine with her younger lover's request.

As Aaron kisses the tops of my mum's breasts, exposed by her half cup bra, she asks him about his girlfriend and if she's finally given in and become a good, horny girlfriend. It seems she's still as prudish as ever and Aaron is getting real tired of that, in fact he wants to break up. My mum seems delighted by this and tells him that he should break up. As she does this, she holds his condom clad cock and rubs it up and down on her bare, warm, pussy lips. Aaron complains about how just the night before, he'd been getting a blowjob from his girlfriend and halfway through, she'd told him that he was being too forceful in trying to get her to deepthroat. It seems she had been really pissed off and had just stopped sucking and left his place, leaving him with serious blue balls.

My mum tells him to forget about her and that she would take care of his blue balls. She tells Aaron to break up, even as she firmly grasps his thick cock and stroked it slowly. Aaron tells her to get on her knees and soon, his Magnum clad cock is spreading my mum's pussy lips as he thrusts into her. He's standing at the foot of the bed while she's in a doggy style position at the edge of it. As her natural juices lubricate his condom clad cock, he starts to pick up speed, his ripped body glistening with a thin layer of sweat as he starts to fuck my mum harder.

"Ooh, Aaron, right there! Your girlfriend doesn't deserve this cock. Fuck my pussy, spread it open!" my mum screams in pleasure as he fucks her. She's completely naked other than a simple black half cup bra which is struggling to contain the wobble of her boobs as Aaron vigorously penetrates her vagina. "Ummph, fuck yes, your pussy is so tight Scarlett. You're so much better than my fucked up, prude girlfriend." Aaron says as his cock blurs in and out of my mum.

"Well, show it to me then! Fuck me harder! Wait, use your phone to take a video of us fucking. Then, you can send it to your girlfriend." My mum says. "Fuck, that sounds hot. I'll make sure to edit your face out though. I don't want that crazy bitch knowing who you are. Who knows what kind of shit she'll do." Aaron replies as he fishes around on the bedside table for his phone and starts filming as he does my mum doggystyle. Soon, the hard fucking couple are reaching their climaxes.

"Fuck me, Aaron..."

"Oh Scarlett, baby..."

"Cum in me, Aaron. Blow that load in me"

"Fuck Scarlett, Fuck Fuck Fuck. Yes!"

My mum's back went rigid as she climaxed, definitely clamping down on Aaron's cock as he orgasms too. Aaron grips my mum's sides as he thrusts all the way in, no doubt spewing his man juices into the Magnum. Meanwhile, my mum is stiff from pleasure, gripping the sheets tight, moaning in ecstasy. After recovering from their orgasms, Aaron's pulls his softening cock out of my mum, while she collapses on her back on the bed. As Aaron slides the used, cum filled Trojan off his flaccid cock, my mum looks straight into the phone camera he's still holding up and says, "Your boyfriend is a fucking stud. If you aren't going to take care of him, I will." She then takes the condom from Aaron and empties it into her mouth, making a real show of it while Aaron films her using his phone.

Stopping the recording, Aaron says.

"I think I better edit you face out. Don't want this getting leaked onto the net."

"Yup, of course, just use the editor to blur my face out."

"Okay, done. Time to breakup in style." Aaron mutters, as he sends the video to his soon to be ex girlfriend.

"Well, since you're gonna be single soon, why not I give you a little reward? Hmm, how does this big, tight mummy's butt sound?" my mum sultrily asks her young lover.

"Fucking great. No girls my age are ever down for that. I'm gonna smash your slutty Tai Tai (rich, Singaporean lady of leisure/housewife) ass till you can't walk straight."

"Perfect. Let me go freshen up while you recover and warm your buddy up. If little Aaron isn't hard by the time I'm back, none of this (my mum spanks her butt) for him."

Drew and I are viewing the cameras we installed from my mum's walk in wardrobe and the main bedroom simultaneously. We see Aaron wrapping my mum's discarded panties from earlier around his cock as he tries to get it hard. Meanwhile, we watch my mum as she decides on a sexy outfit. Eventually, she goes slutty, with a sheer black bra showing off her hard nipples and a lace crotchless panty with a sheer front, showing off her pussy lips and an open back, providing easy anal access.

My mum walks back into the bedroom.

"Fuck me. Scarlett, you look fucking stunning."

"Yeah baby? Looks like you managed to get little Aaron hard."

"How can he not be hard. You look hot beyond belief. Now how about coming over here and showing little Aaron how much you appreciate him"

My mum slides over on to the bed and starts blowing Aaron's already semi-hard dick. Soon, Aaron's sizable cock is rock hard again and my mum gets up on top of Aaron and they fumble about as he tries to locate her ass in the reverse cowgirl position. Not bothering with a condom this time, Aaron finally slips the head of his saliva lubricated cock into my mum's ass as she lowers it down, impaling herself on his cock giving him a great view of her ass. Her lingerie is all still on, the crotchless panties allowing access to her ass without it's removal.

"Oh, fuck, that's fucking tight. So good. Get down lower, I want to see that ass swallow my whole cock."

"Ummph, mmmm. Yeah, I bet Audrey (Aaron's girlfriend) never did this for you right?"

"Audrey? Fuck her. She wouldn't do anal in a million years."

"Yeah. Mmm."

My mum moans as she starts to squat up and down on Aaron's rock hard member, her saliva lubricating the penetration as Aaron enjoys the amazing view of my mum's big, firm butt moving up and down on his cock. He starts to spank her, leaving big red marks as they fuck reverse cowgirl style. The whole scene looks like a hot porno and for someone like Aaron raised in the generation of online porn, it was probably super erotic. Really getting into it, he's grabbed onto her sides and started to lift her up and down on his cock.

After a few minutes, Aaron wants to do it another way.

"Babe, let's switch it up. I want to pound you into the bed."

"Yeah. Let's do that. I want you to destroy my big, mummy butt."

We watch as my mum dismounts Aaron's cock and he sits up. Then, to his huge surprise, she bends over on her knees and gives his cock a nice ass to mouth suck.

"Fuck! Yes!" Aaron exclaims as his hands quickly fly to my mum's head and he guides her to start an ass to mouth blowjob.

As my mum sucks, he says.

"Damn bitch, I thought only pornstars do ass to mouth. Fuck babe, you are one hot fucking slut."

"Ummph, yeah, I know. Now fuck me stud."

My mum says as she completes the blowjob with a long suck before getting on her back at the edge of the bed and pulling her panties to one side, showing off her pussy and asshole. Aaron climbs off the side of the bed and heads to the foot of it, standing right up against him as he prepared to fuck the spread legged slut wife in front of him. His body is extremely muscular and you can see his muscles ripple as he lifts my mum's legs up and places them on his shoulders. He then casually flicks his cock over her dripping pussy several times before suddenly aligning himself and plunging once again into her ass.

"Oh fuck, you're big." My mum exclaims as she is anally penetrated.

"Fucking right I am, you aren't going to be able to walk straight after this." Aaron replies as he starts fucking my mum's ass.

Suddenly, a shrill phone ring tone sounds out. The couple both turn to look at it. It seems it's Aaron's girlfriend calling. He's about to reject the call but my mum tells him to accept the call and pass the phone to her.

"I want her to hear you fuck my ass." My mum says as Aaron passes her the phone.

My mum picks up the call, puts it on speaker mode beside her head and then loudly tells Aaron, "Fuck my ass Aaron!"

"Aaron, are you there? What the fuck is going on?", a shrill voice emanates from the mobile phone's loudspeaker.

My mum raises a finger to her lips telling Aaron to keep quiet before she replies, stuttering a bit as she talks while receiving the hard ass fucking.

"Dear, uh uh, mmm. Oh yes, right there. Fuck me like that. Dear, your boyfriend is a stud. He's ripped, strong and hung like a horse. He's in his sexual prime and you need to satisfy him. That's what I'm doing."

"You bitch. Let me talk to Aaron now."

"Ugh Ugh Ugh. I don't think he has the breath to talk to you now. He's pounding me so hard, so good. Yeah Aaron, destroy my ass."

"You fucking bitch, what did you do to steal my boyfriend? Put that cheating bastard on the phone now!"

"I don't think he wants to talk to you. Didn't... ugh, yes, right there. ... Didn't he just break up with you? Why don't you wait till we're done, then maybe he'll talk to you."

"You damn slut. What are you doing to Aaron!"

We watch as Aaron climbs onto the bed, getting on his knees with my mum's legs still on his shoulders, bent towards her chest as he pounds into her even harder and deeper. She's crying out her orgasm and her fingers blur over her own clit and pussy as she prolongs it, screaming out her intense pleasure for Aaron and his ex girlfriend to hear. Finally, Aaron is reaching his own orgasm and he pulls out, letting my mum's legs relax as she lies flat and he kneels above her stomach, his cock resting against her breasts. My mum grabs it and pulls it between her tits as she looks at Aaron's phone. It seems the call is still on so she speaks up and Aaron starts fucking her tits.

"Hey girlfriend, let me give you some advice, studs like Aaron aren't gonna be happy with boring handjobs and missionary sex a few times a week. You want that, you can have my husband. He needs an open pussy, mouth and vagina several times a day."

Aaron grunts and he starts masturbating his cock, aiming at my mum's face as she continues to speak to his ex.

"See, I hear you're a prude. Aaron's just fucked my hot mummy butt and is going to glaze my face like a doughnut. Of course he wants to break up with you. You give him handjobs and boring sex once a week. I blow him on demand, swallow and can fuck him for hours."

"Yes Aaron, you gonna plaster me with your hot cum? Hmm, cover my slutty face while your girlfriend listens."

"Fuck you Aaron, don't you dare!"

"Oh, I'm going to. Yes, yes. You stuck up prude. I'm gonna cover this hot tai tai slut! Put down the phone if you don't want to hear it, we're through!" Aaron shouts as he starts firing off, throwing the phone off to the side.

With his knees on either side of my mum, who was lying on her back, right hand aiming his cock and his left hand steadying himself on the bed, Aaron grunts and thrusts his pelvis forward as his cock ejaculates. The first jet of cum spurts out, arcing over my mum's face and landing on her hair and forehead.

"Oh yes, take it!" Aaron shouts out as he aims his cock downwards, straight at his lover's face. This causes his next 3 jets of sperm to fire out, violently landing on her nose area and splattering over her face. As my mum moans like the slut she is, Aaron wanks the last few splurts of cum onto her tongue.

"Fuck, that was good. Yeah, you like my protein shake babe?." Aaron breathes out as he admires my mum's cum drenched face.

My mum looks back up at the stud kneeling above her as she blinks her eyes, staring at the huge cock that was slowly getting flaccid between her tits and nods affirmatively. Drew and I watch the erotic scene, a slut, well fucked and covered in her stud's jizz.

"Dear, if you're still there. I hope it's obvious enough, Aaron's breaking up with you. He just pounded me into my marriage bed and blew his load on my face. I don't quite think you can compete girl." My mum speaks into the phone which appeared to still be connected to the call.

"Fuck you both!" a sharp voice rings out before an audible slam.

"Well, that was the most pleasurable break up I've ever gone through." Aaron declares as he absentmindedly fondles my mum's breasts.

"Want to celebrate your new found single hood?" my mum asks Aaron as she leans forward and takes the head of his cock back into her mouth.

"Scarlett, you're fucking insatiable. You know that?" Aaron chuckles as his cock stirs slightly while he looks down upon the wife and mother he was banging.

"Don't let me down Aaron, I know guys your age can go for hours. Come on, lets go get some refreshments from the kitchen, then I want you to fuck me one more time before my hubby gets back." My mum replies.

Drew and I watch as they head downstairs to the kitchen. Our network of well concealed cameras and microphones gave us coverage of pretty much my entire house now.

The two naked lovers rub bodies as they open the fridge to get some food to replenish their strength. Aaron picks up a hand towel along the way, offering it to my mum to wipe off the cum on her face. She sluttily says,

"Hurry up and grab something to eat stud, I don't want a gentleman, I want an Olympian fuck to pick me up and hump me while his cum dries on my face."

We watch as Aaron grabs a banana and the couple head to the couch in the living room where Aaron sits back and eats while my mum sits beside him, bends over and starts fellating him as he fondles her boobs. In no time at all, my mum is on her hands and knees on the couch getting her ass destroyed by Aaron. Meanwhile, Drew tells me his cousin will be free from tomorrow onwards and we had to find a way to get him into my mum's pants. It seems Brandon, Drew's cousin had already agreed to try and pick up my mum if we managed to find a way to set them up. Drew had explained how she was a cheating slut wife and Brandon was more than down to try and hook up with her. Drew and I would of course get an even better view of her sex life if Brandon got into her pants so we were trying to set them up.

We watch as Aaron grunts on screen, grabbing onto my mum's tits as he blows his load into her ass again. As they head off to shower, Drew and I kick start our brainstorming on how to get Brandon to meet my mum.

dercius
dercius
320 Followers