Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 18

Story Info
Brandon has my mum acting like a bitch in heat Pt. 02.
1.6k words
4.27
35.5k
12

Part 22 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dercius
dercius
324 Followers

(The Next Day-Tuesday)

Drew and I wake up back at his place, refreshed and ready for another day. We quickly drop Brandon a message telling him that we had left the video camera in the wardrobe. Unfortunately, my mum's still fresh tattoo was probably going to limit the sex we would get to see over the next few days. Anyway, we decide to watch some tv while we wait for Brandon to update us on the situation on his side. My dad drops me a message wishing me a good time for my fake camp and telling me that he'll be back later than expected in about two weeks time, closing the deal. Drew and I grab breakfast and decide to spend the day relaxing while we plan to enjoy the upcoming two weeks.

About 10am, we see a message pop up in our whatsapp group chat with Brandon. It reads, "Waking up to your mum licking my balls :)"

Drew and I grin and high five with a loud "Fuck, yeah!" as we anticipate an awesome two weeks ahead.

(Later that day)

After an awesome relaxing day of just lazing around and gaming, we're watching some American dramas when Brandon arrives at Drew's place. He's super excited about the coming week too and tells us that my mum had invited him to stay over for the next week or so till my dad was back.

He gives us a quick update on his plans with my mum. Brandon tells us that her tattoo is healing really fast and with a scab forming fast, it should be mostly healed by the weekend since it was relatively small and not too complicated or colourful.

In the meantime, Brandon would be staying with my mum at our house to "ensure the tattoo heals well". It seems Brandon had a couple of UNI friends coming over to Singapore on Saturday to spend the rest of their holidays here before flying back to the states. They were planning to hit up all the clubs in Singapore but now, why look for pussy when my mum was already willing to spread her legs.

Brandon's four friends who were coming over to spend their holidays in Singapore were all studs and my mum had asked Brandon to arrange a meet up with them. Being horny, testosterone filled young men, they were all excited as fuck to meet her. Frankly though, it seems my mum was quite infatuated with Brandon and would probably accede to almost any request of his.

With Brandon's model good looks, hunky physique and beer can dick, it wasn't hard to see why and Drew and I were very happy that he was helping us get all the footage we wanted. Brandon passes us the video camera he had retrieved from the hotel wardrobe and told us that the footage there was beyond awesome. Drew and I tell him we'll check it out later before asking him what the highlights were.

Brandon looks at me and says, "Buddy, no offence man but your mum is a fucking cum slut. I mean, she can't fuck because of the tattoo but man, she still drained me. What was the highlight? It was waking up to her lips wrapped around my cock, jizzing on her face, then having her blow me again with the cum on her face while waiting for the room service to come. Then to seal it off, letting the pretty hotel girl wait outside the door with the room service while I face fucked your mum and then glazed her face with fresh cum. She then got the door like we agreed and you should have seen the poor hotel girl's face. She was literally speechless. Hahahahaha"

"Fuck, that sounds hot." Drew says.

"Damn right it was hot! But do you know what's gonna be even hotter? When my buddies come down from the states. Five testosterone filled, horny studs living with one hot Singaporean MILF. You sick fuckers are in for a treat." Looking at me, he continues. "Your mum is pretty infatuated with me. I'm taking her out for a romantic dinner later and I'm definitely going to try and get some public sex in."

"Yeah? She's probably gonna be down for it. We've seen her take it in public places before." I reply.

"Fucking straight. With the tattoo healing, she's probably gonna be so wet by this weekend, she'll be ready to get her pussy pounded every which way this weekend. My boys, they're all from the football team. Two Whites, (Jack and Matt) a Korean (we call him Hyung) and a Black guy (Jerome) and your little slut mummy is gonna love their cocks.

Jack and Hyung have decent cocks like me, nice 7 inch units that are made for pleasing college sluts. Matt and Jerome, they're the real heavy hitters. I'm talking baseball bats. They're both around 10 inches and thick. The kind of size that actually gets you less sex since most girls our age just back out when they see those monsters. That's 40+ inches of dick that we're gonna be ramming into your mum. She's gonna get loud."

"That sounds like grade A porn material cuz." Drew says. "What are you planning to do with her for the next 2 days before your friends arrive though?"

"Well, just enjoy each other's company I guess. Hahahaha, Fuck, I'm gonna hit the town with her and get her to blow me all over Singapore. I'm gonna decorate her pretty slut face."

"Just keep us updated. We've actually got some school shit the next few days so we won't be following you much. Enjoy yourself cousin and see you on Friday for dinner? We'll catch up with you just before your friends arrive k" Drew says.

"Sounds great. Going to drain my balls on a naughty mummy's face now" Brandon replies and then laughs as he mimics facefucking my mum and cumming on her.

Drew and I spend the rest of Tuesday and Wednesday completing some school work we have to do, just checking in now and then with Brandon who seems to be having an awesome time.

By Friday, we're more or less free for the weekend and decide to watch some of the footage we have of Brandon and my mum before we meet up with him for dinner. There isn't a whole lot of overly interesting footage though since they were out of the house a lot. My mum is really sexually crushing on Brandon big time though and we see lots of sucky sucky action from her. Brandon's bad boy American football stud attitude and sexual performance has really attracted her and he's definitely enjoying the perks.

We're watching the footage of my parent's bedroom from Thursday night (the night before) and we see the Sugar mummy/young stud pair return home around 10pm. My mum is wearing a sexy black and white striped dress with open back. Brandon is wearing a shirt with the sleeves folded up halfway and a pair of loose Bermudas. Once they enter the room, my mum pushes Brandon onto the bed and jumps onto him, starting to kiss him. We can see her healing tattoo through the dress' open back and it's clearly almost fully healed.

Soon, my mum is writhing on top of Brandon as they make out. After a few minutes, Brandon places one large hand in my mum's hair and guides her head down south towards his stiff manhood. My mum starts fellating him, wrapping her plump, red lips around his hard cock and sucking like a slut. After a few minutes of wet, hot sucking, Brandon wants to change things up and he gets up and stands on the bed, ordering my mum to get on her knees. Soon, the slutty trophy wife has her legs tucked under her body and a cock in her throat again as Brandon starts controlling the pace. He grabs my mum's hair and starts thrusting into her mouth now, getting his cock slick with her saliva.

She's starting to gag a bit as Brandon fucks her mouth, choking her like a good slut. He pulls out his cock for a short while and orders my mum to open her mouth and stick out her tongue. Brandon then places his cock on her tongue and proceeds to start thrusting away again, this time with his lover's tongue pleasuring the underside of his cock.

Not long after, Brandon roars that he's going to cum and pulls out. He jerks his cock off with my mum kneeling before him, eyes closed and mouth open. Seconds later, he starts firing, sending two high speed jets of cum straight at my mum, one hitting her closed left eye and the other hitting her chin before Brandon thrusts his cock right back into her mouth to finish his orgasm. My mum didn't expect Brandon to finish his cumshot in her mouth and chokes on his jizz, but with Brandon's cock filling her mouth, it causes the sperm to come flowing out her nostrils.

Brandon finishes his orgasm, pulling his softening cock out of my mum's mouth, as she coughs. She looks like an absolute cum dumpster, with cum flowing out of both nostrils, one eye glazed shut and a thick creamy splash hanging off her chin. She coughs again as Brandon smiles and admires his handiwork before angrily slapping his thigh and asking him why he didn't warn her. Brandon laughs and says that her mouth felt too good, somewhat placating her. She's in no mood for cuddling or letting the semen dry though and rushes off to the washroom to clean up. We switch off the video and head out to meet Brandon for dinner as we get ready for an awesome weekend of voyeurism.

dercius
dercius
324 Followers