Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CH pulls out and rips the condom off, simultaneously shouting "Turn around bitch, I'm gonna cum on your face!" However, before my mum can even move, the overstimulated waterpolo stud's penis fires it's first shot. The powerful jet of cum spurts forward, amazingly reaching all the way to my mum's hair before falling down, creating a thin white line of sperm on her hair and back. As she turns around, CH aims his cock at her face, the second shot of his jism hitting her right above her right eye, gluing it shut. As she closes her eyes, he jerks his cock through another few spurts, glazing her right cheek, mouth and chin. "Fucking hell, that was intense." CH mutters. "It's so hot that you get off on me dominating you. No other girl I've ever been with lets me treat them like that." He says.

"Mmm, thanks stud. That was an amazing session. Oh fuck, my butt feels sooo sore though." My mum says, looking through her left eye as her right eyebrow is just covered with jizz that had dripped down. She grabs his softening penis with one hand and sucks it clean as CH groans at the weird sensation of having a woman fellate his ultra sensitive post cumshot penis. I groan in pleasure at the ultra erotic sight, my mum, still in her louboutin wedges with her legs tucked underneath her and cum dripping off her face cleaning his cock. Soon, my penis is firing off a cumshot of it's own.

This Chapter was a special request so stay tuned for the next chapter, chapter 22 coming very shortly.

12