Life of a Sri Lankan Youth Ch. 02

Story Info
A boy's virginity stolen by a woman in the gym.
2.1k words
4.85
3.8k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my second story. I expect your feedback, either positive or negative.

***

After she left I thought I should go home as I felt tired after my first spunk release from a thing other than my hands. At home, while lying in the bed I remembered the events of that evening. I was so excited. Again I felt my cock rising high in the air. I thought about her magnificent ass and the passionate kisses we shared with our tongues entangling. Also I thought about how good it felt to have my cock between her lips. The feeling I had when she was sucking my cock like a suction pump, and how good it felt when I came in her mouth.

Next day I could not concentrate on the lessons taught in the school. And I was feeling dull as I knew she won't be coming to the gym that day. She had a habit to come to the gym every other day. So I avoided the gym that day.

The next day it was a Friday and I was so excited to meet her that day. It was a bright day and everything felt nice and warm. I saw the beauty in the surroundings and my friends noticed my change. They thought that I had proposed my crush and asked me about it, but I denied it. But soon I was able to change the subject. Truly I had a crush on a girl in our school who was my parallel but was in a different class. She was in the commerce class while I was in the biology.

After school in the evening I went to the gym. I was so nervous although I was excited about the upcoming events. I went earlier before she came into the gym. After about 10 minutes I saw her climbing up the stairs. She was about 15 minutes earlier than usual. I immediately returned to do my regular exercises as I didn't want her to catch me waiting for her. She came in and displayed her casual smile as if nothing happened between us 2 days ago. She started her warm-up aerobics and didn't even answer my questioning glances I shot at her. She continued her work. After working out 40 minutes she went into the washroom. I was surprised she usually worked exactly 1 hour before she went into the washroom. I sensed that she was up to something and knew I would be a part of it. Later the door of the washroom opened in 10 minutes instead of its usual half an hour.

Oh my God! She was dressed to kill. She was wearing a transparent white skinny which ended 2 inches above her navel, and a blue denim short. Her breasts were poking out from her blouse material clearly indicating me that she wasn't wearing a bra. She was wearing silver round earrings and had applied light pink lipstick which magnified her sex appeal. She smiled sexily and walked towards me while swaying her hips. I was so excited and precum was oozing from my erect cock head.

She took my hand and asked, "Ready to return the favor?"

"What favor?" I asked her.

Her eyeballs went up showing an amazed expression. "You don't remember? I blew your massive cock! Now I want my cunt licked!" She said.

Her dirty talking very much excited me. And my cock was at its maximum length and was eager for action. She immediately took off her denim shorts and her naked ass was in view. She was not even wearing a panty! She turned slowly while swaying her hips heavily and intentionally. That was the time I saw the first real pussy (other than in porn videos). It was cleanly shaven without a single hair. And I understood it was done quite recently, most probably on that day morning. So she was ready for me. Her pussy lips were touching each other and I wondered what it would be like to fuck her pussy. Would it be tight enough for to pleasure me, and I remembered her failed marriage so definitely she was far more experienced than me. She removed her skinny and her huge C cup breasts came into view. They were perfect and her nipples were pointed and erect, they were quite larger than I imagined. Her areolas made a large brownish black patch on each breast.

She lay a mat on the gym floor and lied on it. She spread her legs which resulted in opening her pussy lips and her rosy vagina came into view. Her clit was like a bean seed waiting to be put into a hungry mouth. Her vagina was glistening with her juices.

With her hands she invited me to her lustful body. I avoided her pussy and went straight into her right breast. I started touching her nipple with my right index finger and rubbed her breast with my left hand. Although I haven't had any real-life experiences I had read quite a lot of erotica. So I knew how to pleasure a woman. I gave my full attention to the right breast and intentionally avoided her left breast. I continued to caress her right breast.

"Please... please touch the other one too." She said.

But I ignored her completely. I pinched her nipple which made her squeal. Then I touched her nipple lightly with my tongue tip and she shuddered and had a petty orgasm. I wanted to know how wet she was, so I slightly touched her pussy with my left hand while continuing my oral ministrations on her right breast. She was flooded with her pussy juices. I withdrew my hand from her pussy to which she responded with a frustrated sigh. Then while orally pleasuring her right breast I touched her left nipple and pulled, rubbed and pinched it. She started shaking again to have her second petty orgasm. I stopped my work and her orgasm didn't complete.

With a frustrating look in her eyes she said, "Boy you know exactly how to torture a woman. Please I beg you to touch my pussy."

I smiled solemnly and continued pleasuring her breasts.

"This is my first time with a woman," I said to her.

"No can't be. You must have done this to dozens of women"

"No, I swear. This is my first time" I replied.

With a surprised look she asked, "Then how did you learn to pleasure woman this much?"

"From books," I replied, to which she laughed.

"So I have won a fresh virgin cock of a young bookworm to myself." She said and winked at me while biting her lower lip. "Ok back to work", she giggled.

Then I lay back in such a position that I could orally pleasure her left breast while fingering her wet pussy. I slowly touched her upper pussy lip with my right middle finger and slowly went along its border and reached her clit. Simultaneously I was orally pleasuring her left breast. As I touched her clit she squealed. I pulled it and softly rubbed it. She was moaning, "Oh... Oh my...oh my God." I played with her clit until I felt she was reaching her peak. This felt like a massive orgasm unlike the ones before. I didn't like to get her spent up and wanted to play with her for a long time. We had more than a hour before anyone came into the gym. As she was reaching her orgasm and nearing its peak I withdrew my mouth from her breast and my right hand from her clit. The orgasm didn't complete but instead vanished away quickly. I saw that she was furious.

"You worthless son of a bitch," she shouted at me.

I replied to her with a smile and inserted a finger in her vagina. I felt its warmth, softness and wetness. She was flooding with juices. I slowly reached to the upper wall of her vagina where I have learnt was the G- spot of a woman. I had to wander my finger around until I found the exact location of it. I found it by listening and feeling her breath intensity. She moaned from her depths like she was releasing hot fire from her body when I touched her G-spot. Her breathing intensified and she quickly reached orgasm before I was even aware of it. She had a quick massive orgasm while squirting a stream of vaginal spunk of a length around 2 inches. I was astonished. As the orgasm subsided she was so relaxed, and I was worried she was totally satisfied and would reject further action.

"Fuck me now kid," she said unexpectedly.

I was excited. Finally in my 18 years of life I was going to have sex. That too was with a hot divorcee. Her arms reached out inviting me and as I got close she pulled me towards her. Then she wrapped her arms around me and was lying beneath me eagerly waiting to get fucked. I just bent up my body to find her vaginal opening, then positioned my swollen cock head over her slick pussy lips and applied force. My cock gradually sank into her vagina with its slippery lubricated nature and between her puffy pussy lips. She squealed and produced an awkward grunting sound. I was home for the first time. It was a quite a feeling. I felt her wetness and she was highly lubricated. I stayed in that position, which my cock buried deep in her pussy and it was miraculous.

I must have stayed dormant for an annoyingly long period that she spat out, "Start fucking me kid. We don't have all day."

"Be patient." I said.

Then I pulled my cock out slowly trying to give and get the maximum sensations. Then I pushed deep again and my shaft was inside her, with that I started the back and forth movement. At the start the fucking was slow and simultaneously I tweaked her clit with my fingers. She was in ecstasy. She was moaning and was making a weird purring sound which she was later ashamed of. I wanted the feeling to last longer. As I wasn't experienced and was my first time I took short intervals while fucking her so that I would last longer. I wanted to give her the best fuck of her life, so she would remember me always when she had sex.

She felt so tight even though she had a failed marriage. She gripped my cock and squeezed it with her vaginal muscles. It was fantastic. I had to try harder to prevent an early ejaculation. I wondered what an idiot her husband was for abandoning such a fuckable jewel box.

Her moaning which was earlier an "Uh huh uh" turned into a loud prolonged "Oh my god" and she came. That was her 3rd orgasm in the day. It was massive and was the most enjoyable orgasm she had in the day.

I paused and gathered energy for the last session. As her orgasm faded away she regained conscious and I restarted inserting and pulling out my cock from her hot wet tunnel.

"Fuck me hard boy! Smash my pussy." She said. She speaking dirty turned me on and in turn reduced my lasting time.

"Faster, harder, fuck me hard with your thick meat pole."

With that I increased the pace and a loud "Thup thup" sound could be heard due to my balls slapping her thighs. I was nearing my release and I felt she was near her climax. I pushed my cock harder and faster and was moving at full speed. Suddenly I couldn't hold anymore, I ejaculated in her pussy. My body was shaking as I released ropes of cum into her hot wet pussy. I regained conscious and felt that her upcoming orgasm was interrupted and was dying due to my early release. I quickly withdrew my cock and inserted two fingers and massaged her G-spot while tweaking her clit with my other hand. She quickly climaxed and was completely spent.

"Sorry". I said.

"For what?"

"For not lasting longer." I replied.

"You did well its okay. But I still can't believe that this was your first time" she said.

"That makes two of us" and I laughed. "Won't it be a problem that I came in your pussy?" I asked her.

"Oh no, I am sterile my ex divorced me because of that," she replied.

"What? I asked her raising my eyebrow.

"I'll tell you later, can't let that idiot spoil our moment," she said with a sigh. "I didn't think you would last this long. How did you do that?"

"I masturbate a lot. Frequent masturbating might have increased my endurance. For us pussys are not available all the time. So we have to use our hands." I replied.

"So now you have a pussy at your disposal. Care to give it another go?"

With that the game was on again.

End Of Chapter 2.