Life of a Wife Sex Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
The next morning.
958 words
3.95
95.5k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 03/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alibay
alibay
30 Followers

I must have been asleep for a while because I woke up and a small glimmer of daylight was peeking through a gap in the curtain. I stretched out my legs feeling the softness of the sheets glide along my legs. My master was not beside me. He must have already gotten up for the day.

Suddenly the crisp cold morning air greets my naked body. I feel my nipples harden and tighten a little at the coldness they felt. Goosebumps start to appear all over my body. The covers have been ripped off and my master stands at the food of the bed looking at me while cheekily grinning to himself. His cock stands at attention. Erect, firm and thick.

"Good morning, my love," he says hungrily. "Get on your hands and knees and come suck my cock."

I get up slowly. Seductively stretching, my hands rubbing over my generous breasts. I like to touch them, to feel them. I position myself on my hands and knees. My mouth opens and I lick my lips slightly.

My master brings his cock to me and I slowly kiss up the length paying devoted attention to every part. I start to lick the head and I taste a bit of precum. It tastes so good.

I sense that my master is becoming impatient so I wrap my lips around his shaft and move him in and out of my mouth. His hand moves to the back of my head and he starts to move me faster.

He pulls me off.

"I want you on your back," he informs me. "We are going to practice something."

I stop to reposition myself. His hands reach to my tits and he starts to tug and pull them. He rubs harder and harder and I feel the arousal between my legs moistening. He brings his cock back to my mouth and I open in obedience.

"Put your hands under your back please and don't move them," he instructs me.

He places the head of his cock in my mouth and I move my tongue around it. He moves ina nd out of my mouth with long slow strokes. I can feel his length. I find him pushing further and further into me, invading my throat. I feel a little nervous as he speeds up and I find that I am taking him in further than previous times we have tried this. All of a sudden I find I am gagging and I struggle to suppress the urge but I succeed.

He grabs hold of my tits and pulls them hard with every thrust going deeper into my throat.

"Oh...baby!" he exclaims breathlessly. "Oh fuck!...Yeah!...You're such a whore!"

All of a sudden he thrusts really hard and his hot cum shoots off spasamming down my throat. I feel him shuddering in my mouth. His hand clinging on to my tits so hard I can't help but let out a shreik.

He pulls out of my mouth and I roll over to lick up the rest of his delicious cum dribbling out.

"Get up whore," he says. "Have a good day. I will text you later."

He leaves the room and goes to work for the day.

Later that day At 1pm I get a text and it says, "Go to the bedroom and get your vibrator. I want you to place it in your panties and walk around with it there. Don't turn it on. Await my next message."

I get up form the computer where I had been working and I go place the vibrator in my panties. It feels slightly cold pressed up against my labia that quickly becomes moist at it's presense.

I go back to my work and I find myself getting rather aroused. I use my fingers to feel the outside of my pants and it feels all wet due to the invasion sliding along the ouside of my cunt.

At 1:30 I hear my phone buzz again. It says. "Turn on the vibrator to a medium speed and I want you to keep walking around the house while it is going. Don't orgasm!"

I turn it on and start to walk around the house. I have to stop for a second as I start to feel an orgasm building up. I manage to supress the little developing thrill and start to walk around.

At 1:45 I receive another text. This time it says, "Turn it on now to full speed. I want you to kneel on the ground like the slut you are in front of the camera I have set up. Push record and text me when you orgasm. Make sure I can see your tits."

I proceed to turn the vibrator to full speed. It rockets against me. I am so addicted to this at the moment. I get down onto the floor as instructed in front of the camera. I kneel with my legs apart and my body leaning forward with my hands on the floor. I push record and pull my tits out of my top. I sit as instructed and start to grind my cunt and clit against the vibrating mass in my panties. My orgasm builds up quickly and I feel my clit start to pulsate as I push myself onto the vibrator.

"Aaahhhh," I groan slowly as the orgasm takes me. My tits sway too and fro with every grind of my hips.

When I recover I push stop on the camera. I get my phone and text my master saying, "I have cum master and I did as you requested. I hope you like it and it pleases you. I look forward to my duties this evening."

...to be continued.

alibay
alibay
30 Followers