Life of Alex Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband finds out he has cuckold fantasy the hard way
4k words
3.81
83k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex sighed setting foot inside the small rental apartment which he and his lovely wife, Angela, rented for the year. Alex is a clerk working for a small medical store downtown. His income alone barely meets both ends for the duo. He set the large knapsack on the floor beside the table and said a little loud "God! I know asking for a luxurious life is preposterous but is it wrong to even ask for a proper life where financial crisis won't challenge our existence every single day?"

Alas! Who is going to provide a satisfactory answer to Alex? All he could do was set him on the chair and sipped onto the glass of water. It was only after a couple of minutes of waiting he heard the sound of familiar footsteps outside the door. His mind eased a little as the door was opened by a 5 feet 6 inches slim brunette woman named Angela. Alex himself also wasn't unappealing at all standing at 5 feet 8 inches, dark black hair and his cute face allowed him to lure many girls during his college days.

Angela smiled to see Alex was home earlier than usual. She ruffled his hair, "Hey honey. From the glum expression, I think you don't remember what day it is." Reading the blank expression on Alex's face Angela giggled a little. She said giving him a quick peck "It's out anniversary cutie."

Alex quickly scanned his memory but also on the other hand he didn't need to do that to recall 9th May 2010. Alex and Angela wrapped themselves in bond of Holy Matrimony that day on a local church surrounded by close friends and relatives. It was one of the very few days in the life of Alex which went according to his plan. So it didn't surprise Angela when Alex said in puzzled voice "But today is 16th March. We got married on 9th of May."

A conspicuous smirk passed across Angela's lips. Alex thought to himself "She never ceases to surprise me." The old cock suddenly made a noise sounded almost eccentric to notify the inhabitants of the room that it was 9 o'clock already.

The matter was dropped for a while as both of them started their dinner. Normally Angela inquires Alex about his day trying to figure out one or two things to say in order to make their dinner lively but today all she did was smile and thinking, deep thinking. It was only after dinner when Alex was lying down on the bed going through the pages of 'Doctors', written by Erich Segal, (nothing had yet been successful to strip Alex off his love for books) he heard Angela waiting for him by the door. He looked up to catch a glimpse of Angela that got him drugged enough to shut the book close without even caring to page-mark it.

By the door standing was the brunette beauty wearing a leather jacket which was not buttoned and a small skirt. Angela smiled a little embarrassed to see the way Alex was gawking at her. She teasingly spread out her jacket thus exposing her shapely breasts more than before. She was approaching Alex in slow steps introducing a whole new dramatic effect on Alex's already aroused mind. Though Alex couldn't be certain but it appeared as if Angela was wearing just velvet or something similar-made ribbons from waist up to cover up her nipples and to bind her tits together.

"Well honey. Though it is not our anniversary date I am sorry for lying by the way but on this date several years back, you proposed to me" Angela said as she climbed on the bed. Alex's hand moved in a drunken way behind the bed to put out the lights of the room as he felt Angela sitting on his crotch.

Within moments Angela slipped out of her skirt and Alex pushed down his trouser along his legs. Then both of them proceed to pull off each other's upper-waist garments. As Alex pulled off her jacket he couldn't resist placing his lips around one of her pouty nipples while nibbling it gently. Angela moaned softly pushing Alex down as she pulled his shirt off. Then she leaned over placing a tender kiss on his chest. Soon they were laying on the bed their genitals rubbing each other slowly and their lips locked themselves. None of them were surprised at the intensity of their urge for it was long time since they last had sex.

Breaking off the kiss Angela slowly raised her hips a little. Taking Alex's manhood in her hand she leisurely guided it inside her welcoming pussy. She moaned out as she began to slide herself up and down along the cock shaft her hands clutching on his shoulders. Soon the room was filled with combined sounds of their breathings and moans and the strong scent of sex. Just as Alex was about to cum Angela could realize from the way he his moans intensified Angela quickly stopped herself. She pulled Alex up forcing him to sit on the bed then swiftly moved to the position occupied by Alex previously as she assumed her favorite sex position that is doggy-style.

Alex didn't lose a second before mounting Angela. He slowly pushed his hard dick inside Angela's wet cunt. To her embarrassment the slurping noise was high enough that she had to fake a moan just to bury the slurp. Soon after a few passing moments Alex began to thrust himself inside her hard and fast with almost animal ferocity. Angela buried her face under a pillow her hands now clenching tightly on the bed-sheet. Alex slowly reached down to grab both of her tits as they were flopping up and down with his each thrust. Alex felt like in heaven while squeezing his wife's tits at the same time fucking her like a wild beast.

Shortly both Alex and Angela could guess it was coming. Soon, Alex began to pant heavily for breath while pumping his load inside Angela who on the other hand was moaning at the top of her lungs. After that they both retired to bed but this time for sleeping only in each other arms. Wild imaginations accompanied with satisfaction ran through their exhausted mind and body. After a while they both fell into un-interrupted sleep till the morning sun colored up the room with its orange rays.

As they both woke up in lover's comfort it was Alex who spoke first as he placed a kiss on her forehead "Good Morning sweetheart". Still stunned with her ribbon outfit Alex inquired "umn, how did you manage tying up the knot behind your back? You know with the ribbons."

Angela smiled shyly pulling off the ribbons from her body "Well honey as a matter of fact I asked Carl to tie it up. You know just to give you a surprise."

Oh poor Alex, how could he fathom it now? Carl was Angela's college friend with whom Alex had once suspected Angela of committing adultery but with time he slowly ruled away the suspicion from his mind. Angela pressed her index finger over Alex's parted lips to prevent him from shouting obscenity.

Angela continued in apologetic manner "Well Alex, I am kind of in love with Carl. He is so much funnier and so much bigger than you when it comes to sex." She inhales deeply and continued "whenever he speaks in a commanding tone for example 'spread your legs girl'. I don't know why but I can't keep my legs closed. Maybe those are his magic words." She gave Alex a little time to swallow it but only just a little time before she concluded "last night was a way of saying sorry for all my wrong doings to you. I am really sorry."

It was only after that Angela removed her finger from the poor guy's lips allowing him to speak. Alex knew neither where to start from nor what to tell. He could merely mutter up, "Since when?" He didn't expect an answer immediately so he kept rambling on, "How could you do that to me? I was never unfaithful. You broke my trust." And Alex rambled on for quite a long time before he calmed down a little.

But even he couldn't believe the next line which came out of his mouth, "But you said you are sorry. Does this mean that you are not going to cheat in the future again?" Even though he couldn't believe it but now he was blushing deep just from saying it out loud. A subtle evil smirk passed over Angela's face which undoubtedly went unnoticed.

Angela shook her head, "No, sorry dear." She waited for a while to make sure she had 100 percent of Alex's attention, "You see dear. Last night was a test for you. And you failed. Though there was no uncertainty that you gave me your best but it was not enough for me. I am sorry but both Carl and I decided if you fail to satisfy me I will confess you about my extra-marital relationship. If you file for a divorce now I would understand and I will be completely okay with it. But honestly I don't think you are going to survive that since you don't have anything but me. So, can you really think you can tolerate the pain of losing me, even though I rarely sleep with you?"

Alex took a long time to figure out what to reply. In the end he just sighed a little showing off his resigning attitude. It was true that it will be extremely humiliating and emasculating for him to live like this with Angela but on the other hand than she did speak the fact. He can't live without her. She is the last person he could confide in. And though he was only 30 years yet Alex had lost much energy and stamina comparison to most man of his age. Angela took his silence as acceptance and slowly started to walk towards the living room not bothering to cover her body with a gown. After all what is the point of having a cuckold husband if she can't show him what he will never get?

She picked up the receiver and called Carl, "Hi honey. Guess what?" after a small pause she continued "yep. He failed. So, I was wandering why don't you pay me a visit and I am going to introduce you to Alex. After all you never saw him yourself. Great that is a wonderful idea. Okay, 30 minutes from now" she hung up.

After a couple of minutes Alex, who heard every word of the phone conversation, stepped into the room meekly protesting about her nudity. At this Angela strictly stated, "Look Alex! This body doesn't belong to you anymore. It is totally mine and Carl's. So, I don't think you have any right to complain against it. All you can do is praise me and Carl. Hope I made myself clear." Alex could only nod.

For the next 30-40 minutes neither of them talked. Angela was waiting for Carl while Alex was simply waiting there unable to do anything and trying to fathom this sudden change of his life. They simply waited till both of them heard a knock on the entrance door. Alex looked up to see Angela heading for the door in all her beauty. As the door was opened, a 6 feet 2 inch athletic build body with black hair entered into the room after Angela and he greeted each other. This is Carl.

Carl gibed, "Wow, baby. I know Alex is now fully aware of the 'situation' but don't you think you should put at least something on?" Angela only grinned. Carl continued his gibing, "I know this is hard for you Alex but man, Angela here is making me harder." Alex blushed to see Carl and Angela making-out in front of him marking the beginning of his cuckold life.

Angela smirked and informed Carl that how she told Alex if he passed last night's test then she would have left Carl and stay honest with Alex. Carl giggled and firmly slapping Angela's exposed round butt, "Wow bitch. How could you even say that you are going to leave your bull?" Carl noticed the grin on her face which made him burst out laughing, "So you knew he is going to fail even before he started huh?"

Carl turned to Alex letting go off Angela's butt. "So Alex, I think the best way to know each other is to bare our cocks for the other to see. That will speak enough volumes to know why she cheated on you and came to me in the first place."

Alex repulsed at the thought of exposing his dick to another guy. While on the other hand Angela seemed to agree to this suggestion. Carl grinned and waited for Alex to whip his cock out. Angela saw through his Alex's hesitation. He wasn't repulsed, he was actually afraid knowing he will have to bear the humiliation of being laughed at his smaller dick. Angela stood in midway between Alex and Carl. She smirked, "Okay boys. Close your eyes if you can't do it on your own I am going to pull down both of your shorts and hence will expose you to the other. Okay?"

Carl readily agreed after all he had nothing to lose and wasn't afraid. Angela when saw Alex still hesitating, she slapped him hard on the face, "Okay Alex. I know you have a small dick, you know you have a small dick and even Carl knows you have a small dick. So just face it. Okay wimp?"

Without giving any of them a chance to speak Angela yanked both of their pants down in one swift motion hence bringing their cocks to full display. She smirked as she flipped the lock of hair which fell on her face over to her back, "Now was that so hard?" She paused momentarily. "Wow, both of you ARE hard! Is it by seeing each other's weenies?" she gibed.

Carl quipped before Alex could think of an appropriate answer, "Oh not at all baby. I am getting all hard because of you. I mean just here you are all naked in front of me. This is blowing my mind." He turned to Alex and smirked, "Though I don't know if Alex is getting hard by seeing my weenie as you have suggested."

As Alex tried to protest but Carl stopped him midway, "Oh shut up Alex. From the moment she yanked our shorts down your eyes haven't averted from my dick. So just goddamn accept the fact that your little dick turned merry in the presence of his big brother." Alex lowered his head, defeated.

Angela burst out into laughter on hearing the joke pulled by Carl which hurt Alex at his weakest point. "Oh, so 'husband' you think his big dick is more arousing than me? Well, I guess now you know why I cheated on you" she giggled, that same lively giggle which once turned Alex wild but now it was only filling his mind with shame and humiliation slowly stripping away his masculinity. Alex again tried to protest only to gain another slap across his face. Even preventing him from speaking up was a turn on for the wild lovers.

"Kindly keep your mouth shut, will you? I am in no mood to listen to your excuses when we both know what is going on exactly in your mind." She leaned over a little towards Alex as her ass was now sticking out for Carl. She said almost whispering, as she licked her lips, "You want to suck Carl. You want to be his little fuck-toy." Alex reddened from the shame before this day he was never so aroused and so humiliated at the same time.

This time Carl slapped Angela's sticking out ass cheek hard in a sexual way. Angela let out a small yelp from the slap. She slowly placed a hand over her mouth to appear more like a slut than before. She leaned forward enough to give Alex a clear view of her hanging valley. This was turning out to be better than she had imagined. She mocked, "Honey, I am sorry to disappoint you but Carl is neither a gay nor does he have enough time to let you suck him especially since I am here."

She pulled herself up and turned to Carl. She leapt into his arms and began kissing him passionately while her crotch was rubbing against his erect cock. "And save any excuses coming into your pathetic mind for later Alex, we are not in the mood to hear your idiotic ramble."

With this Carl slowly placed one of his hand behind her head placing yet another wet passionate kiss on her open lips as his other hand trailed all over her back, slowly reaching down to her ass giving it a tight squeeze. They broke their kiss and Angela turned her gorgeous body around to present her breathtaking ass for Carl while giving Alex a clear view of her shapely tits and her pussy, neither of which Alex can never have in future ever again.

Carl didn't care whether Alex was there or not when he began to grope Angela's tits from behind. Slowly his hands worked all over her tits while squeezing them slowly at the same time before he started to play with her stiff long nipples. During this whole time Carl's cock was grinding over her ass cheeks even at some point of time he teased her asshole with it, moving up and down her deep ass-crack. Carl pushed her hard to drop her on her fours. He growled, "Assume doggy-style position you little horny mutt."

Then Alex realized the other thing which Angela said about Carl except his dick size was true, his commanding voice. To his utter disbelief he saw Angela dropping down to her fours wiggling her ass only to get smacked across. He even wandered if Angela's favorite sex position is doggy-style only because Carl loves it some much.

Carl stated placing him behind Angela as he mounted her pussy like an animal with high libido, "Alex, take a nice look. This is how real man fucks a woman. And it looks like that the idea of watching your wife getting fucked by another gives you a kick!" Alex didn't cover up his dick. He only blushed because he knew he couldn't hide the fact now that he has a cuckold fetish hidden beneath him so well that even he didn't know of its existence.

The sight was an eye-sore for Alex. Angela was lying just in front of his legs on the floor on all her fours like a bitch in heat as Carl was humping her like no tomorrow. Alex slowly reached for his dick only to earn a chastisement from Angela who suppressed her moaning just for the second to state, "No. Not yet Alex. We are going to tell you when you can cum from now. Yes either me or Carl or both. And you have to cum only then. You don't get to cum whenever you feel like. So just lay back and enjoy the show for now because you should be happy for being allowed to watch us."

Alex retracted his hand like a shrunken turtle. Angela's body was moving to and fro with each of Carl's thrusts and her tits were jiggling around. Carl moaned out loud gradually picking up his pace. When Angela sensed he is about to cum she dismounted herself from the thick throbbing cock and turned around. She smiled, "I know you love me giving you heads than what you were doing. " "In fact I also love blow-jobs. It's a shame that I wanted to give Alex one but he is just too small to suck properly" she gibed casting a quick glance at the blushing face of her husband while Carl only snickered.

Carl placed his strong hands behind Angela's head and started to fuck her mouth fast groaning obscenities like, "'oh yeah whore', 'suck me harder' , 'looks like someone is eager to have a taste of cum.' , 'oh bitch come on. Make your hubby jealous', 'Alex, you enjoying the view?'". In one words he was in full-swing. After a couple of minutes like this Card let out an audible grunt and held Angela's face such that only the tip of his dick was inside her mouth as he was pumping his seeds.

Carl wanted Alex to see the way his big cock was twitching as it squirted out his jism to paint Angela's mouth inside. Only after he made sure he blew the entire load inside he grinned as he stroked Angela's hair slowly pulling out, "I hope you understand now Alex that why you are the cuckold and I am the bull? It is all because of your pathetic manhood. The semen coming out of your little balls are just not worthy enough to fill Angela's pussy. But you knew that already, didn't you?" Alex mumbled something in approval.

Angela got up on her feet and smiled looking at Alex. Cum was now dribbling out of the corner of her lips and slowly draining down along her chin. She started to walk towards Alex holding his hands and leaned over to place a kiss on his lips. Dumbfounded Alex took a little time to realize what was going to happen if he opened his lips but even when he did realize he was a little too feeble to protest. Angela locked her lips with Alex and both of them closed their eyes in natural flow. It was at that exact moment Angela tilted her head forward a little to pour down Carl's semen from her mouth to that of Alex's in that classic way of cum-transfer.

When their lips broke the lock Angela giggled pointing to his erection, "wow it looks like my husband really loves my bull. It is not just me then. Okay, I am sure that Carl would appreciate having his cock cleaned by a sissy boy. Won't you Carl?" To his surprise Alex saw Carl coming towards him with a beam on his face.

12