Life of an Indian Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
Sameena new life after marriage.
7.7k words
4.42
44.8k
27
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers

This story is dedicated to my dear editor "rovijack43". I worked on this and then gave it to him, and he completely ripped it to pieces and forced me to rework it. I think it's much better and he deserves the credit. Thank you rovijack43.

*****

When Sameena married, her husband never talked with her, that she was not virgin because her pussy not bleeds when they made love on the wedding night for the first time. they would spend every night having fun in bed but all these went just for a year hardly.

Sameer and Sameena's husband Salman have been best friends since before their marriage.

They were living in a city near to each other and they started their business, built their houses and raised their kids together, they did the same business. Nevertheless they spent a lot of time at each other's houses. Sameer and his wife Lyla were either always at thier house, or her husband and she were over at their house. There is no one Sameer and Lyla would rather spend time with them and they feel the same way about them. They even took family vacations together. Sameer was like a brother in Sameena's family and Salman was like a brother in Sameer's family in fact.

They had keys to each other's house and used to houses it while one family was out of town.

Sameena worked very hard at staying slim after having three kids. She knew that her voluptuous body and prominent figure seemed to defy gravity; her height and slim figures receive a lot of looks from men, and she was definitely every man's dream.

Sameena's breasts are large for her liking and are like half a grapefruit. Her butt cheeks are two perfect round balls. Once Lyla said she's an ass man's dream.'

Sameer was a tall, touching six feet; He has a long nose, wide lips and his dark jet-black mop of hair gave him a boyish look. He's intelligent, cute, good matured, and a very charming and impressive man. Sameer has a boisterous and loud contagious laugh, His eyes sparkled and misted when he laughed.

Sameer and Sameena had flirted very politely and harmless with each other for years

Whenever thier spouse's were out, and even their presence, and the main reason was that Sameer and Sameena were both talkative and free minded while their spouses were totally the opposite. This flirting was nothing more than gossip and chatting, occasional rubbing against each other but only hands or slaps each other bottoms, nothing serious.

Sameer took every possible opportunity to rub up against her innocently. She wanted things to go a little farther, but she mostly kept those thoughts to herself, because she was a married, demure woman.

Sameer always commented on her manner but she knew that when he says manner, he actually meant beauty, and she knew that he liked her with all his heart and he always has a nice smile for her. Every time she had seen him he had looked at her like he was dying to take her to bed.

Sameena was however, still very devoted to her husband Salman, It was obvious that she worshiped the ground her husband Salman walked on. Salman and she were happy together, but their sex life was dead. In the first few years of their marriage, the sex was nearly every night. Their sex could never be considered outlandish, however, she found it fulfilling. Salman enjoyed sex few years after marriage, but the energy devoted to his job left his uninterested in sex on days that he worked. she had always been the more sexual, but these days Salman was always tired. Sameena was desperate for a good fucking. Increasingly, she found her mind wandering to the men around here, and Sameer was an easy target. She would have been thrilled if Sameer was up for it, but he just wasn't.

Let say frankly she was a bit attracted to Sameer sexually, and she had fantasized about Sameer. Increasingly, she found herself using him in her fantasies when she was alone.

Maybe she shouldn't be. Sameena always felt guilty when she thought about it and she said to herself that she wouldn't be thinking about it, but when she met Sameer, again she felt that. The main reason was Lyla, that whenever Lyla met with Sameena, they got on the subject of sex, she would always bring up about her husband Sameer, that what a cock and what a stamina Sameer has and how he fucks her! Lyla also told her that she couldn't satisfy Sameer, as she doesn't like sex as much as Sameer wants from her. That always excited her, as Sameer had unfulfilled sexual needs. On the other hand Sameena's husband couldn't satisfy her over the last few years and he never made her cum. So many times she's wished that her marriage and her husband could be like Sameer. Sameer give Lyla everything that she has ever wanted.

To tell the truth Sameena always wanted to be with Sameer, but she usually avoided being alone with him because she was afraid Salman or Lyla might notice how attracted she was to him, and in her view of things he was off limits.

There was a kind of tradition in thier friendship that when she went to her parents, her husband spent all his time with Sameer and Lyla. He ate his dinner and even lunch on weekends there, and when Lyla went in her parents, Sameer spent all his time with them in a similar manner.

As said before, Lyla was at her mother's home, and that day, accidentally, Sameena's husband had also gone to the city for two days. She was alone with, as the kids had gone to a neighbor to play with their friends.

It was late afternoon: Sameena was sitting at the lounge watching TV when Sameer came and asked her to make something to eat. she went to the kitchen but as it was late and they had finished lunch, all the dishes were in the fridge and were cold, so it needed time to heat up.

Sameer shouted from the lounge to her, "Sameena! Hurry up you must give me something to eat soon otherwise I'm going to eat you, because I am so hungry."

She answered him, "don't say you're hungry like this, I know you always ready to eat me."

"Well, one piece of your sweet ass is enough for me on time," he Shouted.

"I'm sure, Salman would have killed you if you even tried to touch it," she loudly responded.

She didn't notice when Sameer walked in the kitchen, stepped up to her and gave a quick spank on her ass.

"Oh, Sameer! Please don't spank my ass, it's too fragile and hurts." He was trying to do more but she warned him off and asked him go in to the lounge otherwise she is not giving him anything!

Sameer went back into the lounge and she prepared a meal for him then brought it to him. They sat there talking as he ate and their conversation went to their spouses .Sameer told her that he was happy with Lyla, but their sex life was dead, Lyla had no more interest in sex while he needed it. So there was always a tension between them.

Sameena told Sameer that she is also facing the same situation. Salman had always been the more sexual one, but these days he is always tired from too much work. When the cat's out of the bag, people have a tendency to relax. They had opened a secret between them, their relationship dropped naturally and comfortably into a new level of intimacy. Now they were talking more frankly.

Sameer asked her for a cup of tea and she rose, walked into the kitchen to prepare the tea. When she was walking she was giving her ass a little wiggle.

Sameena was wearing a shilwar (baggy trouser) and qameez (long traditional shirt) with very low cut neckline revealing the top of her breasts, as she usually do at home. Her qameez was not tight and her breasts were ready to just pop out of any time. When she returned from the kitchen and leaned forward to put the tea on the table for him, knowing full well that the low cut neckline would show her breasts freely as the neckline opened enough to let him know what were there.

Sameer jokingly said to her, "Keep your those melons safe, they are going to fall to the earth." she saw the flash of lust in Sameer's eyes as he leered at her cleavage and turned his eyes away.

"You, rascal! You're saying they look like melons?" she said mockingly and breathed deeply which thrust her breasts more forward she raised her head.

"I am sorry, they are not melons they are apples and you are queen of our small realm" Sameer said.

"Yes! 'Don't tell me you don't want them." She smiled at him seductively, "and I know how much you want to eat these apples" She said jokingly.

"Oh! Who wouldn't want them to eat?"

"Don't be greedy man, these are not for you. Even I am not letting you to touch them you covetous man"

"Yeah! You are going to tease me to death, but I bet I would eat them," he said it again jokingly, but there was a way that he leveled his eyes at her and she knew that his jokes were more like announcements of what he was really thinking.

Sameena noticed him becoming more nervous and he made no effort to turn his eyes away from her breasts.

So she coyly asked. "What's the matter?"

"You're giving me a hard-on attack! Did I ever tell you that you have a beautiful bottom?"

"No! Not verbally but your lusty eyes have told me this a dozen times. I've seen the way you lecherously ogle me." she told him with a naughty grin.

They were joking like this and that, when she sat on the sofa next to him, a little closer than she should have. They were sipping tea and talking. This time her dreams awoke and she wanted him to talk to her and to touch her even. She was ready for everything. He smiled coyly up at her, perhaps reading her mind.

Sameer moved a little closer to her. She could smell his cologne. He reached up, placing his hand on her thigh and moved it upwards a few inches. He wasn't touching her inner thighs or her vagina, his hand wandered frequently just running his fingertips on her thighs, caressing subtly. Sameena pretended to be shocked and looked up at him questioningly. What was he trying to do? She was reaching a level of awkward excitement that her heart sounded like it was beating against her eardrums. Could she go through with this? This was a friend. This was her husband's best friend. The husband of her best friend, Lyla, who she consider her sister, and have spent years with her.

Sameena was getting horny and said to him, "please Sameer, you'd better stop." Sameer stopped immediately and pulled his hand off her.

Sameena was nervous and sitting stiffly, her eyes looking ahead into nothing. She was stealing glances at Sameer from the corner of her eye - still too afraid to look Sameer in the eye. She had the feeling he felt the same, as he was not looking at her. They both were so silent that if a pin dropped, it would be heard.

Then, after taking a deep breath to compose him, Sameer asked her, "Why? What wrong am I doing? we're two adults. Yes, Sameena, let us be honest with each other, I have thought of this a few times, I find you attractive, very attractive, and I know you like me and want it. Sameena, as an adult and experienced man I can say it." He said all this quickly, looking at her with glazed eyes, glistening with desire.

"Yes! I like you." she replied.

"You want it too?" He asked.

"I adore you Sameer. I find you very attractive. Not as a husband. I have one of those," she laughed, "but as a special friend."

"Oh! I am lucky you adore me and think me your special friend, now please let me do it, otherwise...," he said, his voice trailing away faintly.

"Otherwise what?" she prompted.

Sameer suddenly took Sameena's hand and pulled her on his lap. She became stunned and shocked. While this was not first time he had touched her, it was the first time he had ever deliberately touched her like this. Then she started to struggle to release herself from his grasp, but his hold was too tight.

"What are you doing, Sameer?" she asked him.

"I am doing what I should have done years ago. Sameena let me do what I want. I can't wait any more...and tell me this Sameena - honestly, isn't this what you wanted? my hands on your body, touching you, like this...and like this!"

Sameena felt her mouth go dry and said to him, "Please! Sameer, she think it would not be right for us, we shouldn't do this like this, you're a good man and I like you, but what about us? What about our relationship? I wouldn't want that to suffer."

Sameer tried to tell her that this was what he wanted more than anything else and said, "Don't stop me today Sameena, you've tortured me so much, and there has been so many times over the past decade when I felt a nearly uncontrollable urge to take you, but I never did, never pressed it for fear that you were just teasing, that you would castrate me and fear that if you told Salman he would finish his friendship with me, let me do this now or I will never do it." Sameer looked at her, very serious now, with an imploring look, almost of desperation. she stayed that way for some time, not speaking. She wasn't sure what to say, what to do next. "Please! Sameer, you should think once again"

"I've been wanting you for ages, Sameena, this is the perfect time.'

"But please, Sameer, I request you, please leave me alone."

"If you don't want to, just say so, I will go home."

"You can stay! You can stay as long as you want...but be a gentleman."

"I want you Sameena, don't ask me to leave you."

All this talk was turning her on as well, while sitting in his lap avoiding eye contact, not knowing what to do next, wishing that something more should happen, wishing that she had the courage just to kiss him first although she knew he wanted to make the first move.

Sameena was in two minds. On the one hand she wanted what he was doing as she'd dreamed of it for years, but now when he was doing what she wanted, she was afraid from some unseen and some unknown things.

Sameena don't know when one of her hands went around his neck. She was moving restlessly, and adjusted her position in his lap.

Their eyes met and she could only stare into them, speechless. He leaned forward and kissed her neck, following it along the jaw line. She leaned her head back into Sameer shoulder. He put his lips on her and began to give her long, gentle kisses. She didn't respond at first. But she knew she couldn't resist for long and parted her lips in welcome. She was soon responding warmly, kissing him as passionately as he did her. After a long passionate kiss she buried her face in his chest and lightly raked her manicured nails across his back.

He slid his hand over her qameez and cupped her full breast, teasing her nipple that quickly hardened as he touched it with his hand. "Does it not feel better?" he asked, rubbing her breast.

She was caught wiggling between shame and pleasure, that first time, Shame won out and said, "yes! It feels nice." she blushed red, telling him. And it was, her dream that was coming true.

His semi-hard cock sprung to full attention, tenting up in his shilwar (baggy trouser) and was touching her firm ass cheeks. "Oh my god!"

"You're very pretty. More than that...you're gorgeous."

"I'm not, don't lie."

"You are."

"I'm an old woman."

"You're not old. You are younger than Lyla and we are the same age." She felt his hand on her back over her zip.

"What are you going to do?" she asked.

"Something wonderful!" Sameer replied in a hoarse whisper.

"But please Sameer, don't do anything we shouldn't."

"What am I doing? It's a little fun and this is the dream of my life, and above all I promise I won't go any further if you tell me not to." Sameena kept silent as Sameer quickly unzipped her qameez and pulled it up. She offered little resistance when he pulled up her bra to reveal her breasts and then turned her back around to face him.

"You're so silky," he remarked.

"You don't like it?" she asked.

"No! No, Sameena, no," he said. "It's perfect, like the rest of you." He placed a kiss just above her exposed mound.

"You've got a very pretty pair of breasts. Your breasts are beautiful!"

He said, staring at them as he mused, "I wonder why gravity has no effect on them."

She don't know but his expression satisfied her, and she smiled shyly for a moment.

"Your breasts certainly command respect, Sameena!" he said. "Why do they not sag? They're too firm. I'm just curious - Lyla's sag so much."

"You say Lyla's breast are sagging? she think they're perfect, but you're right. I have noticed that they have dropped a little after your last son was born," she said.

"Sameena, I have to tell you have the finest breasts I've ever seen! They are so beautiful!"

"Thanks, Sameer! But does that mean you've seen a lot?"

"No! I've not seen so many."

Then he ran his hands up and down her sides, over her breasts, massaging them. He turned her round to face him as he leant down to kiss her firm tummy, working his way up to her breasts which he encircled with his hands as he gently kissed first one, and then the other.

"Sameer we can't, really." she told him.

In one swift movement, Sameer grabbed her hand and put it on his hard and throbbing cock. It felt so different. She guess it had to be different in every way. He'd really got a big one, lyla is right, she thought! It felt like putting her hand onto a long, warm pole, so hot and hard. She couldn't believe her eyes. She worked on him, her hand stroking the rest of his shaft, up and down for some time before she stopped.

She looked at him then, wide eyed and frightened. Still, she protested.

"Sameer, I can't."

"Sameena, do you want to stop this?"

"You want me to sleep with you."

"The question is Sameena, do you want to sleep with me?"

"Well, I..."

"Of course you want to!"

"I don't honestly know. I tell you honestly, I've never been with Anyone else but Salman."

"Think of it? Just for excitement, we swap."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course! I mean, we are both suffering and I know you like me and I've wanted to do you for years, it's like well we've known each other forever. We've got this far. Let's not waste the opportunity."

"Okay," she finally said. "But Look Sameer, if it's what you want, then I'll do it! But you have to do something...if you want this, we'll do everything at night. But you would have to promise me not to tell Lyla or any one." she demanded, staring intently into his eyes.

sameer raised his hand as if taking an oath and said, "I promise you that this will be our secret."

"Ok! We'll meet tonight."

"Sameena," he moaned, "I'm going crazy for you. Please, I've waited for it!"

"No, not now!" she said. "You're going to have to wait until tonight!"

"Oh! But how can I wait?" he murmured in her ear, snuggling into the nape of her neck. "I don't think I can another minute."

"Since we've waited for years then we can wait a few more hours."

Sameer grabbed me and pulled me to him. "Well then, tonight I'll get my fantasy!"

"Oh, and what if I say no?" she chuckled.

"You can't to do that, I know you have decided now my sweet heart."

After that he left and went to work, promising that he would be come later night, and that she shouldn't wait on him for dinner.

Sameena was getting restless, thinking about the close proximity to the man she had fantasized about for so long now made her a little horny and reckless.

She changed the sheets and made her bed neatly. Then she took a long shower and freshened herself, soaping every inch of her body thoroughly, paying particular attention to her breasts and vagina. While showering she toyed with her body and imagined how it might be. She came out of the shower and dried herself carefully, then selected a fresh shilwar qameez from her drawer.

Sameena walked over to the dresser and looked at herself in the mirror to make sure her outfit looked perfect. She removed the loop type earrings she had been wearing, combed her hair nice, she had deliberately kept it simple today. her make-up was subdued and plain. She gave herself one last look in the rear-view mirror before she left the room, biting her lip as she looked. Perfect, she thought.

bena4u
bena4u
277 Followers