Life of Angela Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alfamann
Alfamann
797 Followers

I reached my fingers under my waistband and lowered my PJ bottoms to the floor. As I bent over at the waist to pick them up I realised I was presenting a full view of my vagina to Mr. Taylor who was standing behind me holding the fearsome belt. I quickly bent my knees as I attempted to step out of the PJs but all I succeeded in doing was falling back awkwardly onto my naked bottom. I must have looked a sight sitting naked on the floor with my PJs around my ankles. I quickly kicked them off while still sitting, then realised that in doing so I had given Mrs. Taylor a clear view of my shaved pussy. I was mortified as I realised that I could feel the swollen warmth of my labia squashed underneath me as I sat on the hard polished floorboards. I could not believe that I could even begin to find this situation in some way arousing. I felt myself blushing even more at the shame of my realisation.

Quickly I sprung to my feet and turned to stand beside the back of the chair. As I glanced down I could see a small distinctive wet spot on the floorboard where I had been sitting. Hastily I bent down to pick up the baby doll bottoms and as I did I swept them over the wet spot, wiping up the telltale evidence.

"Do you have to bend over like that in front of my husband?" Mrs. Taylor spoke with contempt.

I realised that in my haste to wipe up the wet spot I had again bent at the waist, fully exposing myself to Mr. Taylor for a second time. Blushing profusely I quickly mumbled an apology before placing the remain item of clothing on the chair. I then stood directly behind the back of it and with a nervous gulp I bent forward. But the chair back was too high and I could only just touch the seat with my fingertips. Jenny is several inches taller than me and she only just managed to grip the seat.

"Aren't you going to apologise to us for your behaviour?" Mrs. Taylor abruptly reprimanded me.

Oops. In my haste and embarrassment I had totally overlooked the need to apologise. Awkwardly I stood up again and looked at Mrs. Taylor.

"Please accept my apology for my totally unacceptable behaviour," I stated with sincere contrition. "I shouldn't have gone into your daughter's bedroom, I shouldn't have needed to wear your daughter's skirt and...and I shouldn't have been exposing myself to the boys in the changing room."

The last admission was particularly humiliating.

"Exposed!" Mrs. Taylor scowled. "You had your skirt up around your waist and you were not wearing knickers. You were behaving like a wanton tramp."

As I looked at Mrs. Taylor I could see she was sneering at me and clearly enjoying making me squirm.

"Yes, Ma'am," I responded, hanging my head. I could hardly argue with her assessment of me.

Mr. Taylor lightly touched the belt on my exposed buttocks, ensuring I hadn't forgotten I was about to get a severe spanking. "Get up on your toes, girl. I want that bum of yours up high and your hands gripping that chair firmly."

I couldn't believe the indignity of what he was asking me to do. Especially as he was standing right behind me and getting a full and prolonged view of the hidden jewels of a 22 year female he had only first met a short while previously. Adding even more to the intense humiliation was the fact that I knew I was aroused. I prayed he would not notice, but suspected the wetness around my pussy lips would be a dead giveaway.

I stretched up onto the tips of my toes and got my bottom as high up as I possibly could. I stretched down and managed to grip the seat but the chair back was digging into my tummy. I could hardly move or breathe. I could only imagine the view I presented to Mr. Taylor.

I was almost a relief when the first blow of the belt cracked across my buttocks. I grunted out in pain but held my position. As the next three spanks rained down I managed to just hold my position but I cried out with the agony of the belt biting across my tender buttocks. I was aware of tears beginning to trickle down my cheeks.

Mr. Taylor obviously decided he wasn't spanking me hard enough because the fifth blow of the belt felt excruciating. I immediately jumped up and gripped my blazing buttocks.

"Oh God!" I exclaimed, furiously rubbing my buttocks. This would have to be the most painful spanking I had ever received. Any thought of being sexually aroused had been well shunted out of my brain. Like Jenny, I danced from foot to foot.

Finally I turned back to face the chair and lent forward.

"Up higher," Mr. Taylor reminded me.

I raised up as high on my toes as I could, and clenched my buttocks in anticipation of the final spank. Mr. Taylor showed no mercy, with the last spank as hard as the previous. Again I shrieked out as I stood up and rubbed my tender buttocks. I was sure they were blazing bright red.

Gathering my composure, I picked up the pyjamas I had been wearing, then stood naked in front of Mr. Taylor as I thanked him for punishing me and reassured him I had deserved it. I then turned to Mrs. Taylor and repeated the apology.

Both of Jenny's parents stared at me for what seemed an eternity. I was very aware of my nudity and desperately wanted to bring my hands up to cover my pussy and boobs but I forced myself to keep my arms by my side. I quickly glanced over at Mr. Taylor and was mortified that he was staring intently at my shaved pubes. The expression on his face strongly suggested he was enjoying the opportunity to take in the sights of my 22 year old naked body.

Embarrassed, I looked back at Mrs. Taylor only to find she was unabashedly also eyeing up my pubic region. I cringed, knowing how she objected to Jenny shaving her pubic hair.

It was therefore little surprise when she muttered, "You really are a little slut, aren't you?"

I hung my head in shame.

"But at least I can say you know how to take your punishment when you behave so disgustingly."

I wasn't sure if that was a compliment or not and I just continued to look at floor, hands by my side gripping on to my discarded PJs.

"I suggest the two of you have a shower then both off to bed," Mrs. Taylor continued.

I looked up at her confused. I was meant to be driven home by my flatmates, Jeff and Michelle.

"I have sent your friends home as I did not want them waiting around while you were being punished. I have told them to come and collect you in the morning," Mrs. Taylor clarified. "Now in the shower the two of you. Angela will sleep in the guest room."

Quickly the two of us, still as naked as the day we were born, exited the lounge and silently made our way down the hallway to the same bathroom where I had been made to strip naked by Michelle in front of Jenny and her friend, Tony. Michelle's fingers had also invaded me.

When we got into the bathroom we both turned our backs to the mirror and viewed our fiery red backsides. Mine were a deepened red all over and tender when I ran my fingers gently over them. Jenny's beautiful little firm buttocks had signs of bruising whereas mine appeared not to. I guessed that was probably due to the fact I had been spanked regularly by my flatmates.

Jenny beckoned for me to go first into the shower. The water cascading over me felt great, although when it was directed onto my buttocks I couldn't help but cringe. I looked out through the glass of the shower and noticed Jenny was just staring wistfully at me, biting her bottom lip. I needed this tall, slim angel to be close to me. I opened the shower door and beckoned her to join me. Jenny's initial response was one of shock, and she shook her head nervously. I continued to hold the door open. Her face softened to a childish, shy grin. Her eyes furtively glanced over at the bathroom door to double check we had locked it so that prying mothers could not burst in on us.

Nervously she took the two steps to the shower cubicle and stepped in to join me. For a moment our eyes met and we were both unsure of what to do next. Even though I had been the one to invite Jenny in to join me, I really had not thought through what I was going to do. I just felt an aching need to have her close to me. I certainly didn't see myself as being a lesbian, although I strongly suspected I had bisexual tendencies. I certainly seemed capable of submitting myself to a range of sexual situations, with 'submitting' being the key word in much of my sexual experience. Strangely I had little experience in one-on-one sexual encounters, and almost none as the leader in the sexual encounter.

Tentatively I reached my arms around Jenny's shoulders and pulled her towards me. She rested her head on my shoulder and stood in the embrace for several blissful minutes. It was so wonderful to have her naked body touching against my own. I could feel the nipples of her tiny breasts pushing against my own. She was lightly humming in my ear which made her sound like she was purring. It was just lovely.

Realising we couldn't stay embraced like that all night we eventually pulled apart. Picking up the soap, I beckoned for her to turn around. I then began soaping her back and worked my way down to her freshly spanked buttocks. Knowing how tender they would be I just lightly rubbed the soap over them. Her buttocks were so small and almost rock hard. People have often told me that I have a delightfully firm bottom, but my cheeks are certainly bigger and softer than Jenny's. She winced slightly as I gently rubbed her buttocks but did not move.

I whispered in her ear to turn around and face me. She hesitated, but eventually turned around. She had her arms folded in front of her chest. Gently I took hold of her wrists and began to unfold her arms.

"Please, I want to keep my boobies covered," she whispered, obviously embarrassed.

"They are just beautiful, and I want to see them," I tried to reassure her.

"I have tiny tits," she pouted, "And yours are so beautiful."

"Listen to me. I absolutely think your titties are gorgeous, and if you don't take your arms away I will tickle you until you can't stand it anymore," I responded playfully.

When she didn't immediately move her arms away I brought my hands up as if to tickle her ribs. Immediately she dropped her arms to her side, exposing her A-cup breasts. I couldn't help admiring their perfection before allowing my eyes to drift down to her triangle of curly pubic hair.

Picking up the soap I began lathering her shoulders and making my way down to her breasts. I felt her body stiffen but she didn't resist. Her nipples were as hard as erasers and I could feel them pressing against the palm of my hand as I lathered them with soap. Gradually I made my down over her stomach, lathering her as I went. When my fingers touched the top of her pubes I could again feel her tense as her tummy muscles tightened. But again she didn't resist.

I began washing the soft down that was her blonde pubic hair. I kept doing it for a few minutes until I felt her relax. She tilted her head to the side and smiled contentedly.

"Do you want me to continue," I spoke softly.

Jenny gazed at me for a long moment. I could tell that she was in a turmoil. Her inhibitions were being stretched well beyond her normal comfort zone. Finely she uttered just one word, "Please."

I put more soap on my hand and slid it down over her pubic bone until I felt the soft swollen lips of her labia. I gently stroked her up and down her lips and could feel her clit swelling as it protruded from its hood. I strongly suspected she was a virgin and I couldn't help wondering if she had ever been touched by anyone else down there. Selfishly I hoped I was the first.

Jenny purred contently, then asked me, "Can I touch you down there also?"

"Please," was my instant response. I was as horny as hell and the thought of her touching me down there made me light headed.

Jenny placed her hand on my naked pussy. "It feels funny," she giggled. "But so sexy," she quickly added.

I opened my legs to give her access. I blushed as opening my legs seemed to be a naturally submissive reaction for me. Jenny's fingers quickly found my very swollen labia. I was very wet and it was more than the water. Let's say I was well lubricated.

"Can I put my fingers inside you?" she requested shyly.

My only response was to drive two of my own fingers deep into Jenny's vagina. She felt tight but very warm and wet. She gasped in shock, but as I pulled my fingers out then thrust them in again a look of pure ecstasy shone from her eyes. As I pulled my fingers out and were about to enter that sweet canal again Jenny pushed what felt like almost her whole hand into my very wet vagina. The sensation almost made my legs buckle. It felt so damn good.

With our eyes locked on each other we then began to finger fuck each other like there was going to be no tomorrow. We were both groaning out loud and I think if Mrs. Taylor was knocking on that bathroom door we probably wouldn't hear her, and if we did hear her I think we were too close to orgasm to be able to stop.

Jenny came first and I felt her body twitch and jerk before arching her back as her orgasm rolled through her. Leaning back caused her to thrust her hand even harder into my pussy which sent me over the edge in one glorious orgasm that seemed to go on endlessly.

It was one wild ride for both of us and it took several minutes before I gathered my senses enough to open my eyes. Jenny's shoulder was resting on mine and she was smiling contentedly. The water from the shower was cascading over both of us.

It had been one hell of a day, but somehow this was now all forgotten in this moment of bliss.

Alfamann
Alfamann
797 Followers
12