Life of Greg

Story Info
An average man sees his life flipped on his head.
872 words
3.18
37.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg Smith was just your average guy. At 22 years old, he had just manage to finish a four year course at university studying Mechanical Engineering. He never really enjoyed the course, but he knew it was a good paying career, and a way to build a life for himself. He had managed to find himself a graduate job to start straight away as well which delighted his parents, until they found out he would have to move away from his home in Dundee, and instead go live in a town near Manchester. His parents weren't fond of travelling, and so would likely never come visit him, but truth-be-told, that was a positive in Greg's eyes. He had always felt burdened by the pressure they put on him, and hoped to free himself if he was able to gain some independence away from them.

During his time at university, Greg had struggled to make many friends even though their course was made up of 90 people, 76 of which were guys. Most of the guys chose to either spend their time flirting with the girls or out getting drunk. Greg always felt a sense of resentment for these girls, he felt they were getting preferential treatment, and were able to make friends easier, simply cos people wanted to have sex with them. He, himself, was always too shy to go and speak to the girls for extended periods of time, and quickly became isolated in his studies. By the time he finished, he was quite glad to be seeing the back of most of them.

He had managed to convince his parents to buy him a flat central in the town, only 5 minutes walk from the main bar and club. He had hoped this would make it easier for him to go out and meet people from around the area. It was also only a 10 minute walk to work, meaning he wouldn't need to spend money on a car. He saw it as his one great chance in life to re-invent himself. He had only met three people from the area, two members of recruitment, and the company manager. He just hoped he would be able to make friends with his co-workers.

His first day seemed to go alright, people seemed quite friendly, but by the end of the week, Greg realised they were just doing it because he was new. He had already noticed the guys hovered around some of the secretaries like vultures, desperate to impress the ladies. Once more he felt anger towards the girls, believing them to be getting preferential treatment simply because of their gender, but he tried to brush it off.

However, by the end of his fourth week at the company, he felt his relations to the staff were not improving. He was sat at home on a Saturday night, by himself, a 12 back of beers cooling in his fridge as he waited on his pizza to be delivered. When it arrived he sat down to watch a movie, and quickly worked his way through the beers. By the time midnight arrived, there was only one left in the fridge. Until now, he had managed to restrain himself from watching Babestation as his mum and dad had locked the channels at home, but now he saw no reason not to try it out. He turned on the channel, and immediately a topless blonde girl with massive breasts appeared on his screen. She started squeezing them together as she talked on the phone to another man. Greg couldn't believe what he'd been missing out on all this time.

Quickly he took his top off over his head and threw it across the room, and pushed his trousers and underwear down around his ankles kicking them off, before taking his cock in his hand. He lay there, unable to build an erection for a couple minutes before another topless girl appeared on screen. This one was a redhead, with the perfect hourglass figure, and immediately Greg felt himself stiffen up. He started beating harder, imagining that the redhead, called Stacy, was with him. It took a few minuted but ultimately Greg came, and he came hard. He splattered all over his stomach, some even reaching his chest, and a feeling of satisfaction overcame him.

As he lay there, his cock getting ever softer in his hand, he started to once more feel resentment for a woman, this time the redhead Stacy. He hated himself for making it so easy for her. She didn't have to do much, and Greg had been clamouring all over, dying to have her attention. If only he could ever experience somebody yearning for his company like that.

His eyes started to flutter shut as Stacy was winking and flaunting her body on the TV on the wall. Greg fell asleep wishing life could be as easy for him as it was for all the beautiful women he'd met in his life. Wishing that one day, he could find somebody who had feelings for him, like he had for Stacy. Little did he know that his wishes would shortly become true, though maybe not in the way he had imagined.