Life of Leigh Ch. 01

Story Info
My name is Leigh, and this is my life!
3.3k words
3.61
18.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lee_Bee
Lee_Bee
6 Followers

Authors Note: So this is a true story but I do have to change some things so that it's not blatantly obvious who I am and where I'm from. Contrary to popular thought Canada is actually a pretty big place and that's as specific as I'm getting. I would also like to forewarn people that where this is my life, a real life, not everything works out the way you want it to. Sometimes bad things happen to good people and sometimes great things happen to the same people. In my life all the bad things that happened led me to where I am today and I wouldn't change a thing. Keep that in mind while reading. Also, in regards to the sexual nature of this story I have seen and done a lot of things and I'm not sure exactly how much I'm going to include in this story. So keep in mind that this story can range anywhere from solo acts, gay, lesbian, groups of all combinations, voyeurism, light bdsm play, and lots of biting ;) hehe. So enjoy the ride, I know I did.

* * *

Growing up in a small town in Canada was never dull. Religion was constantly forced down your throat and everyone knew everyone's business. My parents never forced me to go to church but most of my friends went so I usually tagged along. At least until the day they passed out a petition telling us all to sign it without actually telling us what it was for. It was an anti-abortion petition, so pro-life, and I told them I wouldn't sign it because I was pro-choice. The looks on their faces, like they couldn't understand the concept that someone could be religious without having all the exact same beliefs as them. This is the reason I stopped going to church and the reason I still don't go, I believe in a higher power but I also believe that said higher power gave us free will for a reason. Making laws against something because it's against YOUR religion is ridiculous; people should be able to do whatever the fuck they want as long as it's not hurting anyone. Anyways, random rant aside, this is my story. When I left my small town and headed to the city for university I was a 19 year old bisexual virgin. My story starts off with an introduction to my best friend and long-time crush Zane.

I first met Zane when I was about 6 years old, and I was instantly obsessed. He moved in just down the road from me and was close friends with my brother so I saw him on a regular basis. I used to go pick flowers (which were honestly more weeds than flowers...) and leave them on the doorstep, ring the bell, and run to the ditch where I would hide and wait. Zane was about 3 years older than me so at that age he didn't have much interest in me other than to tease me for one thing or another. As we grew older the teasing continued until we reached about Junior High (in Canada that's grades 7 through to 9) since he was behind a grade we were in school together for a year. At that point I like to think he started thinking of me more as Leah compared to Brett's sister, although he still insisted on calling me my childhood nickname, Lee Bee, when he was teasing me. That was the point when my childhood obsession turned into a full blown crush on him. Not that I was willing to do anything about it though, I was so scared of being rejected I never did anything to remotely signify that I was interested. I started dating other boys to try and forget him, to try and be happy with the friendship that I had with him. Looking back on it now I can really tell that I dated not only guys that reminded me of him but they were all his friends too which meant I saw him more often. Yet because these guys were all similar I still used him as a comparison and because of that I never went beyond making out with most of them. By the time I was about 17 we were hanging out by ourselves on a pretty regular basis. Even though we no longer lived on the same street we did in childhood our houses weren't that far apart and I took advantage of my new drivers licence to go over to visit. At this point I was single and I had upped the ante by doing some minor flirting with him. When I could I would sit in his lap (making sure to fidget occasionally ;)) or give him the type of hugs where I could push my breasts into him.

One particularly memorable time was when he helped me figure out one of my kinks by accident (I think). We were in his bedroom watching TV, he was sitting down and I had my head in his lap stretched out on his bed. Who started it I can never remember but it ended up with Zane tickling me until I was squirming. Then he was attempting to give me a wedgie which, with a thong, is a little harder than it sounds. Once he started pulling and I arched up he stopped suddenly. Looking back I think he started realizing the sexual nature of what we were doing. After the wedgie I got up and went to go hit him, we used to play fight a lot when we were younger, and that started a chain reaction of us practically wrestling. It ended up with me pushed up against the wall, him looking down at me with one arm on the wall above my head and the other resting against my throat. How long we stayed like that I don't know, it felt like forever and not nearly long enough at the same time, but my heart was racing and my body flushed. We were both breathing heavy and he was so close I could feel his breath on my face. Then we heard a door slam, and his brother yelled up asking who was home. We moved apart quickly, the moment ruined by a touch of reality.

After that I realized that as much of a control freak I am in every other aspect in my life, I liked having control taken from me. This was only with certain people though; I think it has to do a lot with how much I trust the person and also their size. For example in High School there was this one girl I thought was so bloody hot but she was tiny, so short and skinny, all I could think of was getting her down on her knees in front of me. If you want to get into full on D/s stuff I think that makes me a switch? Anyways, I had one last boyfriend before I left for the city when I was 18. Jack was such a sweet boy, one of the only ones that I could actually be serious with. He wasn't Zane but he was perfect in his own way. I loved him so much, but when I went to bed at night all I could think of was the violent passion of that moment with Zane, not the sweet love that Jack gave me. When I went to move to the city Jack and I both agreed to break it off. The city wasn't the place for him and I needed to spread my wings. Zane was getting bored of our town and wanted to move too so we agreed to move up together to save money on rent. I had decided not to necessarily give up on Zane but to do whatever the hell I wanted and not let him hold me back. If at some point he realized what we had together than good but if not then at least I could still have some fun. All I had done up to this point had been a small bit of exploring with Jack. Jack and I had oral sex a dozen odd times but that was the extent of my sexual experience. I wanted to learn and experience but mainly I wanted to explore the other side of my sexuality. I had found many girls attractive growing up but in our small town the number of people who were out as gay or bi were few and the ones that were found out were made fun of and the entire town knew before the day was out. I couldn't stand the thought of that happening to me so I waited it out.

Wow, this was supposed to be a brief introduction and 2 pages later... This story starts off with me, Leigh. Now that's pronounced like Lee for those of you who are curious. At 19 years of age I stood just under 5'8" with 36D breasts, wide hips and a big butt to match. I used to stress about my size when I was younger but anytime I lost weight it came from my tits or my ass and that just wouldn't do. My belly was flat and my legs and arms were toned so I came to the conclusion that I was perfectly fine the way I was. Z on the other hand stood at 6'1" had blonde hair, wide shoulders, and a year round tan that looks so pretty against my pale skin but I digress. The first week of us living together went rather well. We talked, we hung out, and we even cooked supper together. By the time the second week rolled around I was ready to go out and find me a play thing.

* * *

"I'm heading out Z, don't wait up!" I yelled, grabbing my purse from the entryway closet.

"Hold up! Where you going at this time of night," Zane asked as he rounded the corner "and what the hell are you wearing?"

Looking down at my dress I could agree it was a little on the short side but no shorter than what other girls these days were wearing.

"Well Mom, I was going out to the bar to go dancing" I said hands on my hips and glaring "and it's a dress dumbass."

"By yourself? No, maybe I should go with you." Zane said looking worried while simultaneously getting distracted by my dress.

"Yeah because that's the best way to pick up chicks, bring a guy with you. Not happening Z. Don't wait up!" I chuckled and left the apartment.

Catching a cab I ended up downtown in the cities bar district. Finding the one with the loudest music and longest line I decided to try something I had always seen in movies. I walked past the line and went right to the front, smiling at the guy with the clipboard. Giving me a wink he let me in to the club amidst groans from the people who had been waiting all night. Practically giddy that it had worked I headed straight to the dance floor. Shaking and grinding I lost myself to the beat of the music. Throughout the night I had many people invite me over to the bar for a drink but right away I had set my eyes on one girl. She was probably just over 5 foot and skinny as a rail. Her tits were small but she had a cute bubble butt that I just couldn't wait to bite. We made eye contact while we danced and eventually we pushed our ways through the crowd and began to dance with each other.

I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her up close to me. With the height difference this put my tits right in her face; she leaned her face in between my tits and licked at the drop of sweat that hung between my cleavage. Pulling gently on her hair I turned her face up towards me and leaned in for a kiss. Her lips came to mine reluctantly, it seemed a little odd since she had literally just licked my tit but I ignored it. I bit her lip causing her to open her mouth in a gasp; taking advantage of the situation I thrust my tongue in her mouth. The girl was very passive in the kiss but I didn't care. This was what I wanted, someone with submissive tendencies to play with. When I finally broke the kiss the girl looked over her shoulder in the direction of the bar. I didn't think much of it at the time because the next moment she stood on her tip toes to whisper in my ear.

"Wanna get out of here?" the girl whispered.

"Yeah, sure. Where to?" I said, taken aback. This was all moving so quickly, was I really ready?

"I have roommates, so my place wouldn't be the best. How about yours, do you have roommates?" She asked eagerly.

"Uh..." I paused, do I tell the truth and just go anyways or do I lie and have a contingency plan in case things go wrong.

"No, I live by myself." I said with a smile.

Looking back I think maybe I knew subconsciously that something was off about her and that's why I didn't mention that Zane would be home but at the time all I felt was elated. My first girl on girl experience; something I had dreamt of since hitting puberty.

We hailed a cab and it brought us the short ride over to my apartment. Walking up the steps I dug in my purse for my keys. Grabbing them I unlocked the door and went to step in.

"Home sweet h-..." I was cut off by a strong arm pushing a cloth up to my nose. That was the last thing I remembered until I woke up in my bedroom.

* * *

I came to, disoriented, with my face pressed in to the bed, my own panties shoved in my mouth, my hands tied together behind my back and my legs tied together at the ankle. For a moment I couldn't figure out where I was, the sheets were brown when my own were blue. Then I realized, of course, that Zane's room is closest to the door whereas my room is farther down the hall. They tied me up in Zane's room, wow, not how I imagined the night was going to turn out. A second realization hit me, if I'm in Zane's room, and he's not here, that means I'm alone with the mystery girl and I would assume a guy because there's not much of a chance that little bit of a thing could have gotten the jump on me. I heard rustling in the room. Out of the corner of my eye I could see the mystery girl and a man shoving Zane's Xbox into a backpack. Oh great, I'm getting robbed. Well fuck. Thankfully they seemed too stupid to realize that this was clearly a man's room. Hopefully Zane will get back before they make off with all our stuff. The man stepped into my view, reaching down to stroke my ass since the dress had ridden up around my waist.

"Babe do we really have to cut and run? This one looks like she'd be so much fun to play with. Such a pretty ass," He said as he grabbed my ass roughly "and such a pretty mouth too"

The man reached down and grabbed my chin pulling my face up towards him. I whimpered at the pain the awkward position caused.

"She looks like a slut so she's probably well used" the mystery girl grumbled "but whatever, just make it quick."

Smiling maliciously he knelt down on the bed.

"First I'm going to fuck your pretty mouth bitch," he said as he took out his cock "Then I'm going to fuck your ass so hard you'll be walking funny for days."

He went to take the panties out of my mouth. When his hand was in my mouth I bit down hard.

"Fuck!" He screamed, slapping me hard across the face.

"HELP!!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. We didn't have any neighbours close by to hear but maybe someone would be walking past our house on the street or maybe Zane would be close enough to hear.

"Fuck, you just had to fuck her didn't you? Let's get out of here" mystery girl yelled at the man.

The man was busy trying to tuck his still erect cock back in his pants when I heard it. My prayers being answered.

"Lee Bee, you home? I thought I heard something" I could hear Zane coming in the door, his keys rattling.

"ZANE HELP ME!!" I started crying as I yelled for Zane.

Mystery girl and the man tried to go to the door only to have it opened on them and a very pissed off Zane came running through. Glancing over he saw me tied up on the bed and I could swear he saw red. He stalked over to where they were cowering in the corner.

"Zane please," I whimpered "come help me."

He looked back at me for a moment before turning to the pair in the corner.

"You drop everything you're holding right now, and give me your drivers' licences." Zane practically growled at them "Then get the FUCK out of here."

Stumbling and tripping over themselves they did just that, running from the room, the apartment door slamming behind them.

Zane came over to the bed, I could feel him kneeling down on the bed to reach over to me but I couldn't look at him. I couldn't bear to see the disgust I'm sure he was feeling. There I was, dress pulled up, looking like some kind of whore with tears flowing down my face. I was ashamed.

Tenderly, Zane pulled my dress down so I was at least somewhat decent again before he went to work on the knots that were holding me in place. Once I was untied he gripped my chin and turned me to face him.

"Are you okay? Did the hurt you?" Zane said, his eyes roaming over me "Did he...Did he touch you Lee Bee?"

"No," I said, sniffling "I'll be okay. I just... I just feel so stupid."

"Hey, Lee Bee, sweetheart. This is not your fault. You couldn't have known okay?" Zane said, stroking my hair. He pulled me to his chest. "I want you to sleep here with me tonight okay Leigh?"

"Okay, and Z" I said tearing up again "thanks for helping me."

"You should know by now I would do anything for you Lee Bee" Zane said, grabbing the blanket from the foot of the bed and pulling it over us.

Zane's hands roamed over my face, my back and my arms. As if making sure I really was okay. Cuddled against Zane's chest the exhaustion finally hit me and I fell into a deep sleep.

* * *

Authors Note: Alright so that's chapter 1. A little on the depressing side near the end but like I said at the beginning, everything that has happened to me is part of the story that brings me where I am today. I don't know exactly when the next chapter will be out but check my profile page I'll be posting updates there. I have an idea in mind for a fictional series that has been something I've been thinking of for a while. I'm thinking about writing a chapter for that before coming back to my story but I guess we'll just see what happens. I appreciate any feedback or comments, the good and the bad. I don't think I particularly need an editor but if I am mistaken and there are a billion and five mistakes and someone wants to volunteer let me know! :p Other than that I guess it's Leigh out! Hope to hear from everyone soon xoxox!

Lee_Bee
Lee_Bee
6 Followers