Life on the Edge of Orgasm Pt. 04

Story Info
The girls get naked.
11.9k words
4.49
47.6k
33

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is part 4 of a much longer story. I would encourage you to read the first 3 parts.

*****

Chapter 23

Maybe it was just me, but Michelle always looked damn sexy first thing in the morning, her dark, wavy hair asserting itself and her puffy eyelids heavy with sleep. I awoke early Thursday to the sight of her standing beside my bed, looking at me with a dazed and confused expression.

"Hey Michelle, is something wrong?"

"I had a strange dream," she said, "I don't remember much about it, but when I woke up..." She turned around and showed me the back of the stretched-out oversized t-shirt in which she slept. There was a sizeable wet spot in the area just below her bottom. "It doesn't smell like pee."

"Let me see that." I lifted the spot to my nose and took a whiff. There wasn't much odor; I took a wild guess. "It looks like you had a wet dream," I told her, "were you dreaming about sex?"

"I just can't remember. I did feel pretty good when I woke up. But girls don't have wet dreams."

I rolled out of bed and took a seat at my desk. "Here, let's see," I said, pulling her into my lap. I loved feeling her bare bottom pressing down on my legs. I spun the chair around to face the computer, reaching under her arms for the keyboard. I pulled up a browser window and searched for "do women have wet dreams."

My cock stiffened quickly, pressing insistently against the underside of her thighs. She squirmed on my lap and put her knees together, denying me entrance to the sanctuary.

When the search results appeared, I clicked on the first link. "There you go," I said, "girls do have wet dreams. It looks like you must have had a good one."

Her thighs parted slightly, making just enough room to trap my cock. I reclined as far as the chair would allow, pulling her back against my chest. With my feet flat on the floor, I was rotating the chair slowly back and forth, left-right-left-right. With each change of direction, her legs alternately opened, allowing a tiny bit of vertical progress, then closed around me again. Her head on my shoulder, I buried my face in her hair and pressed my lips against her neck, taking a shallow breath with each movement of my cock between her legs.

Just as I was reaching the summit, she jumped off my lap and perched on the edge of the bed. She lowered her head and gave me a sideways glance so hot it could melt kevlar. I dropped to my knees and, parting her thighs, lifted them to my shoulders. We maintained eye contact until my tongue made contact with her dripping cunt. She was quickly approaching orgasm, but I wanted to feel her writhe under my touch for a little while longer. I began to tease with long slow strokes, sticking my tongue into her as far as it would reach then wrapping it around her clit.

When she tangled her fingers in my hair and lifted her hips to my mouth, I focused all my attention on her clit until she squeezed hard with her thighs and cried out. She cried out again, and a third time, flooding my mouth with a taste I was learning to love. Being face to face with the female orgasm is like being at the beginning and end of the universe, all eternity compressed into a moment. Nothing else comes close.

She gradually relaxed, and when she released her grip on my head I raised up and sat beside her. She reached over and took my cock in hand, holding it gently. I leaned back on my elbows enjoying the moment.

After she caught her breath, she spoke, "I invited some of my tennis teammates over for a swim at 10:00."

"Today? Ok, I'll get dressed."

"Well...actually...," she gave me a little smile and a sideways look, which she knew I couldn't resist. I knew what she was going to ask, and I knew I would go along. But I waited for her to ask, anyway. She began rhythmically squeezing my dick as she spoke. "Would you mind letting them see you naked?"

"I'll do whatever you want, Michelle, but I'd rather just be myself than pretend to get caught in the shower or something like we did with Stephanie. What did you tell them?"

"Well...actually...," she started stroking slowly. It felt so good, I leaned my head back and closed my eyes about halfway.

"I might have mentioned to some of my friends that you don't wear clothes at home."

"How many teammates are we talking about?"

"Caroline and Jennifer."

"Oh, that's not so bad."

"And Chris and Monica."

"Michelle!"

"What? And Maria and Ashley."

"Is that the whole team?"

"No. Gabriela and Samantha are out of town. But Stephanie will be here." I remembered Stephanie, the blonde with the unforgettable blue-gray eyes, from her visit a week prior. She and Michelle both played varsity soccer.

"What about the rest of the soccer team?"

She tightened her grip and started making full strokes. "I'm trying to set something up for next week." She might have been kidding, but I hoped she was serious.

I started breathing heavily and straightened my legs, lifting my hips. "Can I tell you a secret? I mean, for your ears only?"

"Of course." She quickened her pace. I was ready to cum, but I wanted to say it first. Saying the words would cause a jolt like an electric current to pass through my genitals.

"I love showing my dick to your friends," I said breathlessly, gasping for air.

"I know that," she said, releasing her grip and giggling like a school-girl.

I needed just one more stroke. Half a stroke would've been enough. My cock was jerking and twitching like it was about to blow, but she'd stopped just in time; Denise had taught her well. Michelle started laughing, and I laughed with her. I knew she wouldn't leave me hanging, but I had a better idea. She reached out, but I was already standing and facing her, dick in hand. Three strokes later I shot a huge load at her shirt, but aimed too high. "Oh shit," I thought as it headed for her mouth. She saw it coming (no pun intended) and tilted her head up. It hit high on her neck.

She was laughing too hard to notice the second incoming blast, and tilted her head back down just in time to take it right between the lips. Lowering her head again, the third and final load caught the bridge of her nose. It was a sight to behold.

She ended up with cum on the front of her shirt, cum dripping down her neck onto her chest and cum covering a good portion of her face. I was still laughing, while trying to apologize. I thought she might get upset about the cum in her mouth, but she was smiling and rolling it around with her tongue like a sommelier testing a new vintage. When I saw her swallow, it gave me an erection.

"I didn't mean to make such a big mess," I said with a smile, "Here, let me help." She started laughing when I lifted the front of her shirt and started wiping her face, smearing cum from forehead to chin. She offered no resistance when I lifted the cum-drenched shirt over her head. I wiped the cum down her neck and all over her tits. She was still laughing. I dropped the shirt and, for the first time, ran my hands over her breasts, pinching her nipples, feeling them grow hard between my fingertips. Placing her hand on the back of my neck, she lifted her mouth to mine and forced her tongue inside. I focused on enjoying the kiss and ignoring the taste.

She pressed my face against her chest between her boobs, covering me in cum. I grabbed her around the waist, and pressing her body against mine, stood up and carried her upright into the bathroom. She laughed hysterically as I deposited her into the shower, stepping in with her. To avoid a cold shock, I pointed the nozzle away from us before turning on the water. We stood there holding on to each other while the water heated up for our first shower together.

Chapter 24

I went for a swim around 9:45, figuring the exercise would help me keep things under control. I knew I'd get hard at some point during the party, but was not inclined to approach a group of strangers with an erection. It just seemed weird.

Stephanie got there early and we stood in the pool together, talking and watching the rest of the guests arrive. The senior members of the female tennis team were an impressive, if not intimidating, collection of muscular (but not muscle-bound), curvy, hot bodies. They were gathering at one of the patio tables to greet one another.

As I looked them over from a distance, I observed few natural beauties among them, like Michelle. Most were quite good-looking; the worst among them was above average, in my opinion. There were few with very large breasts, like Michelle, and a few with very small. One thing they shared in common was athleticism, and that's something that always catches my eye.

Stephanie told me Michelle had asked her to introduce me to them. I was beginning to feel comfortable with Stephanie, it would be nice to have a friend there.

"I think we should tell people we're together. You'll seem more of a naturist and less creepy if you have a girlfriend. Are you cool with that?"

Made sense to me. I wanted a few more minutes to gather my nerves, so she went on over without me. When she climbed out and started toward the patio, her ass caught my eye. I'd noticed her ass before, she had a great ass, but this time I noticed how her flimsy bikini bottoms clung to every crevice. One of those crevices was particularly noticeable from behind. I started thinking about the view from the front. A little more swimming was required.

I took a deep breath, climbed out and headed towards the patio. I had to cover a good 50 feet, swinging and dangling, with six hot women looking on. Six who've never seen me before, eight altogether. Make that ten - Morgan and Denise were watching, too.

Some of them played it cool, but there was some giggling, OMG's and even a couple of catcalls. Stephanie grabbed my hand and walked me around, making introductions. I promptly forgot who was who. Several didn't even bother to make eye contact when we were introduced, preferring to watch my dick flop around. By the time I'd met everyone, my cock was beginning to stiffen.

Stephanie pulled me aside to whisper in my ear, "I told them you would get hard if they looked at it." She was either pulling a mean trick or funny prank, or doing me a favor. I saw it as a favor, and responded by giving her a warm smile and kiss on the cheek.

My cock accelerated its climb. For brief moment everyone fell silent. Those with sunglasses pulled them down to peer over the top. I looked around and saw everything from surprise, to fascination, to amusement. Eyes widened, mouths dropped open, some even licked their lips. Considering they'd been tipped off, some of them might have been teasing, but I liked it. The memory of those girls watching me get hard fueled jerk-off sessions for months, and I've never had a shortage of material.

Someone asked if I was naked all time.

"Mostly just when I'm home."

Someone else asked Stephanie if she knew about that when she started dating me.

She answered, "Of course I knew, he's my best friend's brother."

The crowd started to disburse and head for the pool, but a couple of the girls gathered around for more conversation with Stephanie and me. Caroline and Monica sat down at a table, along with Stephanie. Denise joined us, leaving me without a chair. I pulled a barstool over and took a seat, putting my cock at eye level.

Sitting around a table naked, with 4 hotties in bikinis, I reflected on what a lucky man I was. I wasn't just hard, I was starting to pant. Despite having cum that morning, I was going to start dripping unless I could find a way to stop thinking about Michelle covered in cum, or Michelle naked in the shower, or all those beautiful young eyes seeking out my hard cock.

I'd viewed a great many CFNM scenarios on the web, many showing naked men serving drinks to the ladies. I'd jerked off to those videos many times, making them a regular part of my fantasies. But the scenario Michelle had put together for me made for a reality that surpassed the fantasy. Nearly as I could tell, these chicks were here to satisfy curiosity, not exert power. If I was wrong about one or two, so be it.

Caroline and Monica both mentioned relatives that were into the naturist lifestyle. In fact, Monica claimed to visit a clothing-optional beach on a regular basis with her cousins. She said she went naked sometimes, but I was skeptical.

"I've never been," I said, "Where is it? In LA?" I'd looked it up - it was illegal in LA county.

"I don't know where exactly, somewhere around San Diego." That was a good answer.

They asked if Stephanie and I hung out naked together. She told them we did not, that she enjoyed having a boyfriend who was willing to get naked for her without demanding anything in return. Something about the words "naked for me" made my cock twitch. Somebody asked if there were any other nudists in my family.

"Naturists," Denise corrected her. "As a matter of fact, there are." She reached back and untied her bikini top, flinging it over by the house. She stood up and pushed her bottoms to the ground, and stepped out of them, exposing her beautiful shaved pussy. She sat back down, but not before I noticed a stunning stylized image of Kokopelli tattooed on one butt check, and on the other, curiously, a silhouette that looked a lot like Louis Armstrong blowing his horn.

Feeling the need for a closer look, I asked her to stand up and turn around. Her decorated ass received a lot of complements, but all I said was, "Can't wait to hear that story."

Morgan, having watched Denise's performance from across the yard, approached with raised eyebrows. Denise relayed the topic of conversation, explaining why she had stripped. Morgan got one of those "why not" looks on her face, set her drink down on the table, and shed her bikini, too. She put her arm around the back of my stool, pressing her boob against my arm and resting her other hand on my thigh.

Morgan joined the conversation, but I had become too distracted to hear what was said. I skipped right over the "one or two droplets at a time" stage and went straight to the free-flowing stage. The two guests seated in front of me were totally captivated by the sight of pre-cum running down my cock and dripping off my balls in a thick, unbroken strand that reached all the way to the ground.

I did my best to remain calm, smile, as if nothing was happening. Denise and Morgan had no trouble avoiding any kind of reaction, and Stephanie really kept her cool, too. Caroline and Monica managed with great effort to stifle their giggles, but couldn't tear their wide-eyed stares from it, nor close their mouths. I noticed I was attracting more attention from the pool area. Michelle walked over with a couple of girls who leaned in for a closer look.

I suddenly felt the need to be somewhere else. Suggesting a swim, I climbed off my stool and took Stephanie by the hand. We ran to the pool and jumped in together, swimming underwater a short distance. We surfaced in the middle of the pool where it was too deep for her to stand, so she wrapped her arms and legs around me. Putting her head alongside mine, she whispered, "I have never been so hot in all my life." I was really starting to like this girl.

My hard cock was trapped between us, and I could feel her pussy lips through the lightweight fabric; it felt like they were gripping the shaft. She was starting to flex her legs, pushing her heels against my butt, pressing herself against me. She was flushing and breathing heavily. I put my arms around her and pulled her in tighter, creating friction by lifting my heels off the bottom to stand on my toes, and dropping back down in a steady rhythm.

Stephanie began to moan, very softly, on each downstroke. A steady "oh - oh - oh - oh" whispered in my ear. She squeezed her legs around me tighter and tighter. "Oh - oh - oh god, Stephen what are you doing? Uh - uh - uh - uh."

I moved toward the side of the pool until I was close enough to grip the tile trim with my fingertips, gaining enough traction to pull myself forward trapping her against the wall. With Stephanie clinging to me like a frightened cat, we kept bouncing off the wall. She put her open mouth on my neck. I felt her teeth digging in, harder and harder.

Finally we stopped bouncing and I pushed hard against her. She uttered an unrecognizable sound, stifled by my neck so that only I could hear. I felt her body shudder, and shudder again, and finally one last shudder. I hoped she hadn't drawn blood with her teeth. I looked at everyone in my line of sight; every single person looked away as soon as I turned in their direction.

I hoped Stephanie would be okay with fucking me in the pool while everyone watched. It was simulated fucking, but it felt to me like we nailed it. If we'd invited guys instead of girls, there would have been applause - maybe even a standing ovation.

We gradually relaxed, then disengaged. She leaned over to me and whispered, "That was totally fucking incredible."

"You aren't embarrassed? I think some people might have been watching."

"Hell no, I'm not embarrassed. I hope everyone was watching. I know everybody on that side of the pool was." She nodded toward the direction she'd been facing. I smiled at the thought that maybe Stephanie was an exhiti

"Well, you got your wish then. Everybody on that side was watching, too."

We gave each other a celebratory fist-bump. I looked toward the patio, and noticed Denise and Morgan sitting naked at the table where we'd left them. I asked if Stephanie felt like joining them; she agreed.

I climbed out of the water and pulled her out by the hand. We walked the short distance to the patio, my erection leading the way. As we took our seats, I thanked Denise and Morgan for supporting me by getting naked. "Sorry about running out on you," I added.

Morgan smiled and nodded, and tipped her beer in my direction. I didn't even know we had beer. "I don't blame you for jumping in," she said, "it looked like you were in need of some cooling off."

Denise said, "I can't tell you how good it feels to finally get out of those clothes. I almost never wear anything at home."

"You don't really have to wear anything here, you know," I told her.

"That's what Morgan's been saying. Since when have you been Stephanie's boyfriend?" asked Denise.

Stephanie answered for me, explaining her idea and the reason for it.

Morgan said, "Well you guys sure made it look real in the pool." She got a high-five from Denise for that comment, it was funny and everybody laughed.

"We were just having a little fun," Stephanie said with a smile.

"Stephanie, you are all right," said Denise.

Around lunchtime, the girls started to leave. They stopped by our table to speak to Denise, I guess they assumed she was sort of the unofficial hostess, since Mom wasn't here. Two had already left, and I'd noticed the remaining four having some kind of heated discussion before prodding Ashley in our direction. I knew it was Ashley because Stephanie said her name.

After speaking to Denise, she approached me. She had this peculiar smile and sort of a gleam in her eye, and said something about how nice it was to meet me, and she was looking forward to seeing me this year in school. Then she shocked the hell out of me by walking right up between my legs and giving me a big hug, rubbing her bare belly all over my hard dick. I couldn't help but exhale suddenly against her neck, and I might have made some kind of sound, like, "Oh" at the moment of contact. She held herself against me for a little bit longer than your normal polite social hug.

I said, "Believe me, the pleasure is all mine." Morgan, Denice and Stephanie all had a hard time containing their laughter when they heard that.

The remaining three guests did the same, but since they didn't catch me by surprise, I was able to hug them back. I put my arms around them and held them a little tighter than they had in mind; held them a little longer, too. I repeated my previous comment to each. What's more, I left increasing amounts of moisture on their bellies, just a little something to remember me by.