Life on the Edge of Orgasm Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came to sit close beside me, very close; in fact her hip was pressed against mine. I could not stop my cock from getting hard. She pointed out a couple of errors in my work before setting the paper aside. Smiling broadly, she sat there for maybe two full minutes staring at my erection. It was a big smile, the kind she never used at school. I leaned my head back, keeping an eye on her face. Her hand fell heavily into my lap, and a moment later began to feel my cock - just feeling it - touching, squeezing, pinching, moving it around. Closing my eyes, I admitted to myself that it felt pretty good.

Monday night, I undressed in the foyer without being asked. She seemed to enjoy having me there naked. She especially enjoyed the way she could give me an erection just by staring at my cock. She spent about an hour tutoring, leaving her a full hour to play with my cock.

Wednesday, as I feared, she escalated the terms of the deal. Halfway through the cock play portion of the evening, she told me to play with myself. I was happy to, but I wanted to hear her ask for it by name. When I pretended not to understand, she got a little frustrated.

"Masturbate!" she said finally, "I want to see you masturbate."

I did as she asked. There was a box of tissue in the room, which I used to catch my sperm; I couldn't see myself staining any of her things. She still had some time on the clock after I came, so I sat back down so she could play with me some more.

The next session, Friday of week two, I entered the den for the second half of the session to find her dressed in a bathrobe, legs crossed at the knee. I really wanted to see those legendary tits, I just did not know how far I was willing to go.

"There's been more talk about you at school, Stephen," she said, holding her robe closed at the knee demurely, "They say you have developed a certain talent for..."

She paused; my cock was hard as it had ever been. There's something about a math teacher requiring her pussy eaten in exchange for a favor; it seems nasty, seedy, and very exciting. I decided to play along with her little fantasy.

"Yes, Miss Berreta?" I asked with as much innocence as I could muster. She was upping the ante every session; what could possibly be next?

I could tell she was hot, and getting hotter by the second. I saw the perspiration on her neck. Her face was flush with excitement.

"...a talent for...pleasing others," she said, letting her robe fall open to the waist, exposing her legs.

She had great legs, I was actually astonished. She also seemed to have a flair for drama. She held out her hands and I took them, standing right in front of her. She uncrossed her legs and pulled my hands toward the floor. I was hesitant, knowing I was going to do it, but unsure of whether I really wanted to. She was older than my mother! She started to spread her legs and slide forward in the seat, until her pussy was revealed. It was shaved! Boom-boom Berretta shaved her freaking pussy. I suddenly had a brainstorm.

"I'll do it," I said, looking at her pussy, "If you promise me an 'A' on the final exam, two weeks from today, I'll...go down on you...every session until then." Tutoring sessions were scheduled to last three more weeks. I knew she had padded the time, probably double what was required, planning all along to exploit me for her own sexual pleasure. When I think about it like that, I like the sound of it.

She was restless with anticipation; she literally looked hungry. "You'll...go down on me...every session for the next three weeks, and you have to earn your 'A.'"

"Excuse me from your class now, and give me an 'A' on the final in two weeks, and I'll go down on you every day until then."

"Did you know that I have the authority to change your grade any time until the end of the current school year? I could still keep you from graduating, even after you get a passing grade from me. So I'll give you the test tomorrow and guarantee you an 'A,' but you have to go down on me every day from now until Thanksgiving."

I didn't know if she really had that authority, but if I found out she didn't, I could quit right away. I offered her until Halloween, but she turned me down.

"What if one of us gets sick or goes out of town?" I asked.

"You'll have to do a make-up session."

I thought about it, but it was way too much. I was better off with the deal I had; three more weeks, and trust my intellect to pass the test. She spoke up before I had a chance to give her my answer.

"Do you know something, Stephen," she said, "I don't think so. I want you to go down on me daily until Thanksgiving, but you still have to pass the test in three weeks. That's the deal. Either take it or stay in my class all year. In fact, I need you to do me right now, so I'll know whether you're worth it."

I thought about it. It was nearly sixty days until Thanksgiving. If I failed the test I would be off the hook. I decided to go ahead and eat her now, to see whether I could tolerate it before making a final decision. Without speaking, I put my hands on her knees and pushed them apart. She gasped audibly, and started breathing heavily. I slowly leaned in towards her, easing her knees onto my shoulders. Her cunt was moist, but not as wet as I was used to. I did it, I ate her out. It took a long time, but she was quite vocal the whole time and very loud at the end. It wasn't repulsive, but I did have to take my time because she wasn't naturally lubricated very well.

Sitting back to catch my breath, I noticed she was as limp as a wet noodle. It was five minutes before she could even speak. There was no telling how long it had been since her last orgasm. She told me if I did that to her every day for two weeks, she would guarantee my 'A,' but I still had to study and take the test, and of course, continue providing daily oral sex until Thanksgiving. I asked about weekends and holidays.

"Take weekends and holidays off," she answered, still caught up in the wave of the orgasm she'd just experienced. That knocked at least fifteen days off.

"And if, for some reason, I don't make it all the way to Thanksgiving, you'll really fail me?"

"No, you'll get the grade you actually earn. But you won't know what it is."

I realized that if I made a legit 'A,' I'd be wasting a lot of time in Boom-boom's pussy. On the other hand, it couldn't get any worse, even if she'd wanted me to fuck her. I noticed that her robe had fallen open. She had a surprisingly flat tummy for a woman her age, but what caught my attention were those legendary tits. They were huge all right, and sagging pretty badly; she must have had some kind of super wonder bra. We still had to work out the scheduling. It would be convenient if we could find someplace at school to do it. Luckily we only lived two or three miles apart.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Marshall recommended a physics tutor. Thankfully she did not want the job herself. She had written the name down for me, "Kristin Stewart" along with a phone number. I remembered the Kristin I already knew; it would be quite a coincidence if Stephanie's roommate turned out to be my physics tutor. She did turn out to be Stephanie's Kristin.

Kristin came to the house for our first meeting. Until the last minute, I was undecided on whether to get dressed for her. I put off the decision until it was too late, and answered the door naked. Even though she knew I was full-time nude at home, she was still a little taken aback. We looked at the material together, and she figured we could cover it with a couple of one-hour sessions a week. We both had Tuesday and Thursday nights free, so we agreed on seven o'clock at her place.

I decided in advance that if Kristin asked me to stay naked during our sessions I'd refuse. When I arrived for the first session, the first thing she did was ask if I wanted to undress. I could not stop myself. Sometimes it was just the two of us, but usually Stephanie and McKenzie were there. Kristin did not insist on an hour of cock-teasing following every tutoring session. She did, however, invite me into her bed every once in a while. She was very skinny, but moved like a gymnast.

My after-school schedule for the first few weeks was worked out: study, eat Michelle, occasionally get a blow job, masturbate for Virginia or the occasional hand job, naked tutoring, occasionally fuck Kristin, and end every day by going down on my 50-year-old calculus teacher, Miss Boom-boom Berretta. I had to pinch myself every day to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

To be continued