Life on the Mormon Farm

Story Info
Sisters do Daddy and share Black Cock. Mom's leads the way!
4.2k words
4.39
98.2k
69
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,547 Followers

Along with comments and feedback I sometimes start conversations via email that are too short for good stories and the messages themselves play out better than what could be written.

*****

PRIVATE FEEDBACK FROM JEANENE - FEBRUARY 2011

Finding your Mormon Chick stories came as jolt for my sisters and myself. After reading through most of them we shared the idea of finding a black man to fuck us, hoping what you write about black cock is true. Jeanene

ME: You've got me interested. Tell me more about yourself and your sisters.

JEANENE, THE NEXT DAY:

Much to a Mormon man's dismay Mom delivered Daddy three daughters and no sons. Not a large family by Mormon standards. Daddy was a farmer and rancher with a lot of land. As each of us would marry we'd move our husband into our bedroom. We'd share the common areas and later added on.

Daddy didn't mess with us until we were eighteen and finished with high school. Then as we each reached that age Daddy would take great pleasure in shoving his cock in us. With us spaced more or less a year apart Daddy was soon fucking all three of us with Mom's reluctant consent.

Some of his rancher influence got Mom a job at one of the county offices. Daddy didn't know Mom was fucking around on him after work while he'd still be in the field or use the excuse that she had a meeting after work. I actually caught Mom after school with one of my teachers. She called the three of us sisters together one afternoon while Daddy was still in the field. She tearfully admitted to fucking the teacher. Also, two guys that worked for the county with her, a guy she slipped off with at the county fair and Daddy's brother Boyd. If Daddy knew he never acted like he suspected a thing.

Maybe that's why he fucked his own daughters and Mom didn't try to stop him. There wasn't anything subtle about Daddy fucking us. When my oldest sister Janet turned eighteen it was obvious Daddy was fucking her. At bedtime Mom would watch the local news while Daddy fucked his daughter in his marriage bed. As the youngest I knew that if Mom came in to sleep with me that Daddy was fucking Janet throughout the night.

The next year it was Jillian that turned eighteen. After a bit of a birthday party and some cake Daddy took Jillian into his bedroom to introduce her to his cock. That was a night Mom spent with me. Not only could Daddy not get enough pussy from Jillian, she couldn't get enough of Daddy's cock.

Daddy had it made fucking two daughters and he kept up with Mom pretty good, too. Some of that Mormon DNA bred into him had him believing one man should have many wives. Wives or daughters were the same to him. The man was fucking three women in his own house.

On my eighteenth birthday I didn't give a damn about presents or cake. I just wanted to get in bed with Daddy and feel a man's cock fucking me. Finally he took my hand and led me off to bed. Then I was experiencing what the others had experienced while I had to wait my turn. Each of us lost our cherry to Daddy. Mine stung a little. His hard cock soon made up for it, spewing cum in me three different times. I slept naked in my Daddy's arms while his seed leaked from my well fucked little pussy.

The next morning when we should have been up we were fucking in the bed. Mom knocked on the door to call us for breakfast. Daddy told her that we'd be right down. I could still hear her footsteps in the hallway when I giggled as Daddy's sperm shot into me.

At breakfast everything was normal around the table. Janet and Jill started doing the dishes. Daddy and me finished eating, then he took my hand and led me back to bed. He fucked me twice. He hadn't done that with my sisters. Mom was already at work when Daddy decided he needed to get out and get the day's work done.

My sisters asked how I liked Daddy's cock. I blushed and told them how much I loved him fucking me. Jillian pointed out that since Mom was fucking other guys maybe Daddy wasn't the best or biggest.

That was our life. Daddy would pick one of us to fuck each night, sometimes the first would send in the second, and there were times he'd manage to cum in all three of us. Being raised into it we didn't see it as that unusual. Daddy wouldn't fuck us when we were fertile. He said Mormon's were inbred enough without fathers and daughters having babies together. Mom would tell us not to mention our home life to anyone. If it was alright with Mom it couldn't be too bad, could it?

We drew the attention of young men. Daddy scared most of them off. We were pretty girls with the Mormon blond hair and blue eyes. All three of us with slim bodies and nice boobs.

Janet dated first. Jillian and I had a big crush on on her boyfriend. Within six months they were married. Daddy said he could use the help on the ranch. He moved into Janet's bedroom with her. Less than a week into the marriage Daddy's took Janet's hand and led her into his bedroom. She smiled back at her husband and closed the bedroom door for Daddy to fuck her.

Her husband was looking around in a panic as he realized what was about to happen. I rose to take his hand and told him everything was going to be okay. I led him to my bedroom and closed the door. He looked even more confused. I kissed him and took a step backward to undress. My body is a little better than Janet's and her husband was quick to notice. I could feel my pussy juices moisten between my outer lips. I was going to fuck another man.

Not another word was said between us. Janet's man undressed. His cock seemed a little fatter than Daddy's and maybe a little longer. Once it was in me there was no doubt. He made me cum fast, then several more times that night as he fucked me twice, cumming in me both times. I don't know where Janet ended up, but her husband spent the night with me, fucking me again before we went down for breakfast.

Janet was up and dressed. Mom asked if we slept well. Dad was hurrying his new son-in-law to help him with the cattle. If he would have stayed behind I would have fucked him all day long.

Now we had two guys to fuck us. Daddy fucked me the that night and I went back to my room. Janet was back with her husband. The next night Jillian was the next to fuck Janet's man. They fucked once and she went back to her room. I heard Janet and Mom talking in the hall. Janet spent the night with Daddy and it was Mom and Janet's new husband that came down late for breakfast.

All this worked out fine. The men were happy. We women were happy to have two men. Jillian started to date. I did, too. Neither would put out on a date as the thing we had going at home kept us happy. We could be good girls on dates and still get fucked several times a week at home.

Jillian got married next. They spent a weekend in Las Vegas. The first night back Daddy led her into his bedroom. Jillian looked back at her husband and closed the door. This time Janet said she had this one. She took our new family member by the hand and led him to her bedroom.

Mom and Janet's husband went to Jillian's room. The door wasn't all the way closed. I went to my bed and figured as the only one not married a night without some cock wasn't going to hurt me.

Breakfasts took on a festival air, each knowing who was fucking who the night before and everyone pleased about it. Jillian's husband worked in town, Mom was off to work for the county and would probably fuck one of her boyfriends before coming home.

I ditched my boyfriend and started dating a man with a better job as a construction foreman. Just weeks later we were honeymooning in Las Vegas. I played the innocent farm girl until our wedding night. I gasped when I saw that I won the jackpot in the husband's cock category. My sisters would be jealous had they not been getting their own turn at it after we got home from the honeymoon. I was stuffed with cock. His big balls were loaded with sperm for me. He was two inches longer and wider than what I had in me before and three inches longer than Daddy.

By the second day I had fucked my new husband so much he could barely move. I had his load in me three times on our wedding night, once during the night, right before going to the lobby for breakfast and again when we got back to the room. He called me his little fuck machine as he fired his seed in me while I rode his cock from above. He dozed off with his cock still in me. I pulled off him allowing his limp cock to fall against his thigh.

I really was his little fuck machine. Rather than napping with him I went to my suitcase for a tiny little bikini I had bought to surprise him. He could nap. I was going to the pool. I put on the suit in the bathroom. Checking myself in the mirror I could see that a wrong move would expose a nipple. A check of the bottoms revealed that pussy hair was sticking out the sides. I decided to let it show. I was a married woman now on an adventure.

Eyes were all over me at the pool. The stray pussy hair seemed to get the most attention. Guys were all over me and I loved it. I felt terrible about it for a while, but I fucked a guy I met by the pool. I was back in my own room with a cunt full of cum before my new husband woke up from his nap. I fucked him with sloppy seconds. He thought it was him from earlier in the day.

My husband was a little embarrassed by my tiny swim suit. Then he kind of got into all the stares I was attracting. He nudged me and asked if I saw the way one guy had stared at me. It was the stud I had fucked that morning.

The routine repeated itself several times. The last three days I managed to get taken to two different guy's rooms. I'd get back to our room so full of other guy's jizz it would be starting to run out of me. Hubby was so proud thinking all that seed was his while he'd get sloppy seconds like few men had ever experienced.

That was my honeymoon. I'd fuck my new husband to exhaustion. He'd nap and I'd spend the morning fucking some stranger. Not that the stranger was bigger because my man is well endowed, but just for the idea that this new Mormon bride was letting strangers fuck her and cum in her. Years later I wish I had taken on one of the blacks to see what that cock was like. There sure wouldn't be any blacks where I live.

Home from the honeymoon we went the next day to my husband's old apartment to get his clothes and personal items. After moving him in he fucked me before we went down to dinner with the family.

The table was pretty full with eight adults now sitting down for a meal. We had lots of friendly conversation and played a couple of board games. At 9:30 Daddy took my hand and led me to the bedroom. My husband was stunned as Jillian said it was was her turn and took him to her room just as I turned at Daddy's room and waved goodbye to him.

Daddy's cock seemed small now, more the size of some of the strangers I fucked in Las Vegas. He still could really make me cum and his warm sperm felt good in me. I heard Jillian through the bedroom wall as my husband must have began sinking his thick nine inches in her. I might have been the baby in the family, but I landed the biggest cock.

I spent the night with Daddy. Jillian and my husband fucked right through breakfast. He left with a hurried kiss for me, blushing as he was probably going to be late for work. A fine price to pay for fucking my sister. Everyone one had swapped spouses. Finally with me married we could make four couples.

Jillian's description of my new husband's cock and how he fucked her with it left Mom and Janet anxious for their turn. The next two nights took care of that. Now evenly paired whoever you went to bed with was who you woke up with in the morning. The third night Jillian tried to fuck my husband and take him to bed for the night. I made the rule that he was my husband four nights per week and they could each have a night in bed with him.

That worked well until Mom fucked him while the rest of us girls did the dishes. This leading to a new rule that three washed and one fucked my husband in a four woman rotation. I loved my brother's-in-law and enjoyed fucking them. To make that work we all went on the pill. We had a family meeting and all agreed that we would wait to have children. Now the three of us sisters are in our forties. No one has plans to be pregnant as we love fucking every night with the occasional wild card thrown in. Sometimes you feel like fucking and just grab somebody. Mom's the worst at that, but I'm almost as bad.

So, that's how we do it on the Mormon farm. The guys get their balls drained and the ladies get their cunts full. I think the nearest place for black cock is Salt Lake. Love, Jeanene

ME: You have a story right there. We can add a little detail and go online. It looks like a surefire hit.

FIVE DAYS LATER - JEANENE'S REPLY:

Hold that thought. Sunday mornings we swap partners to fuck before church. Whoever it is just so it isn't your spouse. We decided to tell our husband's about your black cock stories. We bookmarked them and had them read a few. We got the fuckings of a lifetime. They all agree they'd like to see their wives with a black cock shoved up in their cunt and black balls against our asses. They even insisted on us taking loads bareback.

I've been elected to check some chat rooms to see if we can find a couple of black men to fuck us. It's not a problem finding volunteers. We've asked for two men to see if maybe a couple of buddies would come to Utah.

ME: Going out of town. Probably a good idea.

JEANENE REPLY:

Our husband's suggested that. I think so when we send them away we can't sneak around with them.

ME: You've got me worked up. Let me know as soon as something happens.

JEANENE'S REPLY:

Be patient. It's your black cock stories that got us started.

A FEW DAYS LATER - JEANENE'S EMAIL:

Well, it's all set. I think the husband's were more excited than we were. I settled on two guys that are friends of each other from Indianapolis. Two black guys claiming to have large cocks, one thirteen inches, one fourteen inches. I would have doubted that, but one claimed to have played some college basketball and said he was 6'7". They sent us some pretty revealing photos that back up their claims, if not faked. They asked for photos us and we declined not wanting to be shown on the internet while they claimed bragging rights.

We made a deal to send them airline tickets roundtrip from Indianapolis to Salt Lake City for a one week visit to our ranch. They would stay at the ranch and fuck us when we wanted as often as they could. We would hold their driver's licenses and cell phones until they returned back to the airport.

This last few days before their arrival was a fuck fest at the ranch. Between us wanting black fucked and our husband's wanting to see it we couldn't get enough of each other. Daddy seemed to want to fuck me more than he did the rest. Jillian was stealing my husband every chance she could. Mom and Janet stayed with the pace as we switched partners often.

AFTER THE TRIP TO THE AIRPORT:

At last Jillian and I were making the two hour drive to airport. Jillian was driving. At the airport I looked for the men at passenger pickup. Black guy's aren't hard to spot in Salt Lake. Oh, my God, there they were. And, they were tall. People stared at us when me, the short little blond Mormon wife hugged them both while really melting into their bodies. With the suitcases in the back of the SUV both men started to get in the back. We insisted one sit up front with Jillian and the other in the back with me.

Both were impressed with our looks after admitting that since we wouldn't send pictures we might be fat and ugly. After explaining to them that we promised the others that we wouldn't fuck them on the way home I told my new black friend that I wanted to see his cock. He countered that he wanted to see me naked. Both men watched me quickly shed my clothes. I was the first to see what we would encounter for the rest of the week. Jill looked into the back seat and gasped.

What was said about big black cocks was true. He encouraged me to touch it. I stroked it comparing the contrast between my small white hand and his large black cock. I licked some precum off the head of it. The best I could do was get the head of it in my mouth and just enough shaft to work my lips up and down on it. Not sucking his cock wasn't part of the promise to the others. I jacked him off into my mouth until his seed spurted out and into my throat. What I couldn't swallow I licked from the sides of his shaft.

Jillian pulled off at the next exit and made us change places at a Wendy's. I drove with my guy sitting beside me. He pulled his cock out of his pants and let it lay along his leg. He said with Jillian and I in the car there was no way he was not getting hard again. Jillian got a low whistle from her guy as she leaned naked over his lap. Glancing back I couldn't decide which one was supposed to be bigger. Either way it was a lot of cock.

My sister had her face down over his shaft and was bobbing up and down. When he said something about cumming she was telling him it was going to be inside her. With a little bit of scrambling around in the seat Jillian had a huge amount of black cock deep inside her. As she starting fucking up and down on it I was scolding myself for keeping my promise to the others. Soon a load of black seed was inside her.

Daddy told us that when we got off the interstate to take back roads home so the guys wouldn't know where we live. I had a prearranged route in mind. Jillian had cleaned herself on a handful of tissues and was sucking the guy's cock again. I pulled onto a gravel road and made Jillian and her friend change places with us. They leaned around from the front seat to watch while I took black cock laying on my back while my man stood outside the door and fucked me with my ass at the edge of the seat.

We were going to need more tissues in the car. Jillian drove a little faster to make up for lost time. In the house everyone was shaking hands and saying hello. Mom and Janet had dinner ready. As we ate I was realizing what a huge cunt hole I had from taking my first black cock. Jillian must have been thinking the same thing about herself. As soon as dinner was over she announced that since we made the drive we should be the first couples to the bedrooms.

Leaving the dishes to the others we paired off. Jillian stood with her husband and the guy that had fucked her. I reached for her black guy and led him to our bedroom with my husband following behind. This way we would get fucked by both black guys before Mom or Janet had a turn. My husband watched every move as I took black cock, moving to every angle and position to watch it go in and out of me. Almost getting close enough to get in the way. Jillian told me later that her husband was the same way except he placed the guy's black cock at her slit and guided it in until his hand got in the way.

In bed, not constrained to the car, we fucked with no time limit. I had no idea how many times he made me cum very intensely with the one at the end the real jackpot. Filled with his seed I just lay there. My husband was right at my stretched pussy watching black sperm leaking from my well fucked married Mormon cunt. I hadn't taken him all. I promised myself I get it all in me before the week was over.

It seemed a little odd when we all ended back up in the living room. Mom was anxious to get to it. Rather than the privacy of their bedroom she started feeling one of them up though his pants, soon pulling it into view of all of us she licked around the head, swung a leg over him and sat down on his cock. Although stunned at her public display we were soon cheering her on as she settled down on more and more huge black cock.

Janet was starting to make out with the other one, kissing and swapping tongues. Jillian and I hadn't even kissed the guys when we fucked. Janet had unbuttoned his shirt and trailed kisses down to his belt while her husband watched. Getting his pants off she started sucking his cock in front of all of us. Not just the courtesy "let's get ready to fuck" kind of suck but the "I'm going to suck you dry and swallow your sperm" kind of sucking.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,547 Followers
12