Life on the Ranch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha I knew you were enjoying this, cumming like a little slut from getting that ass fucked." Once more feeding that massive member in my ass as she took her fingers out and gave my cheek a slap.

She held her cock there as she grabbed my hair and looked me in the eyes.

"You're mine! You hear me! From now on your ass belongs to me! Got that!?" She demanded, as she pulled back and gave me another thrust.

"YYYYyyessss!" I yelled, feeling all sorts of mixed emotions as I laid there with my ass in the air getting filled with Amanda's anaconda. I was starting to ache from having legs pinned over my head causing my back to bend, bringing my ass up for Amanda. This put a lot of pressure on my shoulders and neck. This position gave Amanda exactly what she wanted... Easy access to my rear as she crouched over me feeding her massive member down my tight little butthole.

Once more she pulled out to the tip. "Who do you belong to?"

"Yooouuu!" I moaned as she slammed back into me. I was drenched in sweat, my own cum and all dirty from the ground. My eyes were wet as tears leaked out. At this point I was helpless and at her mercy. I had no choice but to do what she wanted. I just wanted this to be over with. But I couldn't deny, even though I felt so humiliated and ashamed, there was a part of me deep down that yearned for Amanda's affection, but not like this. The way she degraded me, using my body to pleasure herself all the while making me feel meek and submissive.

She grabbed my ass "Tell me who owns this ass? This time say my name you dirty whore!" She commanded as she continued to pound my ass.

"I belongss eh too youuu... Amandaaa! I'mmm yoouurrss. Ahhhh!" I could feel her cock tense up as I cried and moaned out her name.

"OOOOhhh fuckkkk! I'm going to cuum!" She screamed. A second later she slammed her cock as far as she could and unloaded in my ass. "FFUuuuuckkk!"

I could feel her seed inside me as more and more came out of her. My ass milked her cock for all it was worth, I could feel it leak out of the tight ring of my butthole and drip down my crack. She pulled out her cum gun as she spread her last load all over my ass.

"Holy Shit that might've been the best fuck I've ever had. I've never had my cock in a fuck hole as tight as yours." I could barely move, I was so exhausted. She rolled me onto my stomach and untied my bindings, giving my ass a slap when she finished. "Next time don't struggle so much and you might actually enjoy it."

"Yes..." I was still breathing heavy, as I struggled to get up. All covered in dirt, cum, sweat, and hay. I've never experienced anything like that before. It hurt like hell at first, but as she fucked me, pleasure took over. I'm so confused. I feel so humiliated and vulnerable. Not to mention how confused I am. Why did it feel good all of a sudden?

Amanda finished putting her clothes on as she turned to me and took a good look at my naked, exposed, dirty body. "What's my name?"

"Amanda..." I said as I looked into those dark brown eyes. She took a few steps closer to me and pinned me against the stall as I tried to back up.

"And who owns you from now on?" she said with a smirk as she gently slapped the side of my cheek.

"You own me from now on Amanda." I said as shamefully looked away.

She gently grabbed my chin and pulled me up into a long passionate kiss. A kiss that made me shiver, but at the same time made me feel so hot. She broke the kiss and looked me in my eyes.

Just then Steph's truck pulled up and started to make its way down to the stables.

"Oh no! Steph is home," I panicked.