Life’s Strange Turns Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Story of star crossed lovers continues.
  • March 2011 monthly contest
8.4k words
4.7
43k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 03/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers

Chapter 3.

Dec 29th, 1999

***** Jennifer *****

I woke to the sounds of people moving around. I couldn't quite place it. Then, when I came fully awake I realized that it was the sound of footsteps on the floor directly over me and I remembered where I was. I was in Dennis' bed. I was on my side facing the wall so I rolled over and saw that Dennis was gone. I listened and could hear people talking and moving around what sounded like the kitchen. Then Dennis came back in. He moved over to the bed and sat down next to me. I kept my body covered. He leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Hey, beautiful. Sleep well?"

"Too well. I should have been out of here last night."

"Sorry. We both fell asleep and when I woke up about 3am, I figured it best not to wake you then."

"That would have been preferable to now. How do I get out of here?"

Dennis got close to me. "Well, there are two choices. First, you could just leave the way we came in and go around the house to your car and drive away. The second choice is that, since they already know someone is here and would see you sneak out; you could just come upstairs and have breakfast."

I thought about it. Damn! I didn't feel really like walking upstairs and meeting his family with something like 'Hello, I'm the slut that just spent the night with your son. We've been downstairs fucking!'

I took a deep breath and looked at him. He did look very nice in just a robe. "They know I'm down here?"

"Hard to miss that car out front."

"Shit! I don't think I can do that."

Dennis smiled. "I understand. I wish it could have been different. But I definitely want to see you again." He leaned over and kissed me on the lips. "... and again." He kissed me again.

Fuck! This guy was too good. He was making me feel guilty about leaving, he was turning me on, and he was making me really like him.

"No, I can't do that. I'm going to go. Just let me get dressed and I'm out of here."

He looked deep into my eyes and I again felt it to my toes. "You can just leave if you want. I still want to see you."

I looked around. "Where are my clothes?"

He looked over to the closet. "Oh, I almost forgot. I hung them up in the closet."

I looked at him for a second. "Can you give me a couple of minutes?"

He looked at me for a second. "Uh... sure. I'll wait in the other room. Just come out whenever you get ready."

I quickly dressed, tried to make myself a little presentable, but I was hoping not to see anyone at all while leaving or on the way home. I met him out there and he put his arms around me. He looked into my eyes and kissed me again. It was a tender kiss, and I felt it more than I wanted to admit. When he pulled back and let me go, I smiled up at him. "Snake charmer!"

Then I was out the door. I rushed to my car and drove home quickly. When I got home, my mother was in the kitchen. I guess she didn't know that I hadn't come home because she seemed surprised to see me and her eyebrows arched at my appearance.

"Looks like the date went well." The sarcasm was dripping.

"Please, mom. No questions. I'm tired and need a shower."

"Yeah, I bet!"

"Mom!"

"Okay. See you in a few."

I headed upstairs and got ready for another day.

Dec 30th, 1999

***** Jennifer *****

I got a call from Dennis the next day. He wanted me to come to his house for New Year's. His family always threw a large party. I tried to say no, but I couldn't. I really wanted to call back and ask him to meet me today. I wanted to see him again... now. But I didn't, thinking that the off day might change my perspective a little. It didn't.

Dec 31th, 1999

I arrived at Dennis house at 8pm. Since it was a party I dressed up in a nice burgundy dress. However, I dressed not just for the party. I had also dressed for a more private display that I hoped to give. When I saw Dennis he stared at me hungrily and I felt it all the way to my toes... and everywhere in between.

They started the party around 8pm because it always ran late. There were about 30 people there, three of whom were the women in Dennis' life: his mother and two sisters. I was not looking forward to this. I knew they would know that I was the one who snuck out the other morning. The three of them were in the kitchen preparing some things when Dennis led me in there. They all turned when they heard us enter.

"Everyone, this is Jennifer Hausman. Jennifer, this is my Mom and my sisters, Jessica and Susan."

They all turned. His mother smiled broadly. "Welcome, Jennifer. I'm Emily Johnson. We've heard nice things about you."

Susan looked at me. "Yeah, it was nice to almost meet you the other morning." I could feel my face flush.

"Susan!" Mrs. Johnson reprimanded her.

Jessica came forward to shake my hand. "Don't worry about her. I would have done the same thing. I mean that's definitely not the way to meet the family of a boyfriend for the first time. In any case, it's good to meet you. You look nice." She smiled and seemed genuine. I thought about what she said. Would I consider him a boyfriend? We had only just met 9 or 10 days ago and had sex once. But I did feel closer to him than any other man I had ever dated. I kept hold of his arm.

"Thanks. I was... ummm... a little embarrassed."

"Don't worry about it." His mother patted me on the arm in that manner that all mothers have.

Dennis put his arm around me to break the awkwardness and get me out of there. "Okay, enough of that, you can interrogate her later. I want to introduce her to the rest of the crowd."

Dennis introduced me to a lot of the neighbors and family friends that were in attendance. We wandered around, enjoying some champagne and hors d'oeuvres. Everyone was friendly except for one young woman, a nearby neighbor, who I could tell was a 'former' or a 'wannabe' of Dennis. She was definitely cool towards me and made sure to touch Dennis whenever she was around. She also laughed a little too loudly at his jokes and fawned like he was a god. UGH! She was so annoying I thought I might have to strangle her.

The party was fun and the family friends were all very nice to me. We had the obligatory midnight toast and everyone kissed their significant other. Dennis kissed me hard. I started getting that tingle that I like so much in my belly... and a little lower. It was only about 20 minutes later while the party was still pretty much in full swing that Dennis snuck me downstairs. He led me into the bedroom and sat me down. I could see that this was to be the reverse of our first sexual encounter.

Dennis slowly removed his shirt and pants, leaving him in the cutest little silk boxers with little Christmas trees on them. I giggled.

"Like 'em? I love wearing boxers with interesting things on them."

"Cute. But I'm wondering why they are stretched out of shape."

Dennis grinned at my attempt at humor. "Well, then I guess I'd better take them off before they get permanently damaged." And he slid them down slowly, letting his already hard dick slap up against his belly.

He stood there for a moment and then advanced on me. I was still sitting and he pulled me up to unzip the back of my dress. I turned around and he slowly lowered the zipper. He kissed my shoulders and neck lightly as he worked my dress down over them, then he nipped at my neck. I trembled and moaned. He seemed to be taking his time and I knew that he meant to work me into a frenzy. He got my dress down past my breasts and to my waist and looked at the red bra. He smiled and sat down on the bed to slowly leave wet kisses on his way down to my lower back. I loved it. He wanted to build the sexual tension and excitement in me. For only 25, he had done his homework on women. He then pushed the dress over my hips and I wiggled a little to get it to drop. When it hit the floor I heard his intake of breath and I smiled. I had worn a red and black garter belt and stockings with a transparent gauzy thong. I had to run out and buy it because it was not something that I had worn before. He pushed on my back, making me bend over a little and I felt him kiss my ass. He kissed the left cheek and then the right. I was really getting worked up now and knew that my panties were damp. He licked along the thong in my ass and I leaned forward more, putting my hands on my knees, giving him greater access. Mmmm, I loved this kind of attention. He kissed both of my thighs just below my ass and then licked along my thong from where it was pressed tightly against my pussy and up over my asshole and all the way to the top of my crack. Fuck, I was getting hot now!

He grabbed my hips and started twisting them to try to turn me around. I stood back up and turned. He looked up at me as I stared down at him. "Stunning!"

I grinned. "Snake-charmer!"

He laughed and then put his hands on my thong. I'm sure he could see that I had put them on over my other accoutrements so that they could be removed or lowered without releasing the stockings. This not only made it easier for him, but I could go to the bathroom much easier. In any case, he slowly dragged my panties down and I raised my right leg, then the left, allowing him to remove them. That left me wearing only the garter and stockings, eye candy for my lover.

Dennis stood up and moved me around toward the bed. He pushed me down into a sitting position and leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. He kissed me hard, with lots of tongue and started running his hands over my tits, letting them drag over my nipples. I was getting wet now.

He pushed me onto my back and leaned over, taking one of my nipples into his mouth. I inhaled sharply, my pussy getting even wetter. He licked and sucked on them, increasing my need by the moment. Then he kneeled down, running his hands over my stocking covered legs. He leaned in and kissed my bare left thigh just above my stocking. I moaned, wanting him to get to the point... but not wanting him to get to the point. The anticipation was a wonderful anguish. He kissed my right thigh and then slowly kissed up over my mound, taking his time licking around my little landing strip, avoiding the one spot I wanted him to lick. Then he reached up and tweaked my nipples, sending me into major heat. I lifted my head up and looked at him. He saw my head come up, my need and lust probably as obvious as it could be, and he looked directly at me, smiling. He stared into my eyes as he lowered his face, his tongue extended, toward my now soaking pussy. As soon as it touched my slit, just under my clit, I put my head back, moaned, and grabbed his head. He pushed my legs further apart and I spread them willingly, urging him on. He licked up my slit towards my clit and I jerked when he hit my pretty little bundle of nerves. He went back down, peeled me open, and shoved his tongue into my deep pink recess. I started moaning more and I knew he was smiling. He then peeled open the upper part of my pussy lips and stretched my hood up, fully exposing my clit. I felt him blow on it, sending shivers up my spine. Then, finally, he leaned over and sucked it into his mouth. I started thrashing and held his head there, feeling the orgasm building. He licked over it and sucked on it and finally I could feel it building to release. Just as I got there, he lay his tongue flat on my clit and started rubbing it around and humming. Fuck! I went off like a rocket, my thighs clamped hard on his head, my toes curled, and I jerked and thrashed as I went thru several full-body spasms. He let up on my clit a little, just leaving his mouth over it and I slowly came down from that beautiful high, breathing heavily. He removed his mouth and looked up at me.

"I think somebody liked that."

"Fuck yeah! I loved it. You can do that to me any time you want."

"I think I'm going to hold you to that."

"No... I think I'll be holding you to 'It', by your hair. That humming thing was the final straw. I thought I was going to crush your head when my legs came together and clamped so hard."

"Me, too. But then, I can hold my breath pretty well and I'm pretty hard-headed."

"I love that you're hard-headed, but bring that other hard head up here and fuck me. I want you now. I can't wait another moment."

Dennis smiled and stood up. His dick was hard and leaking. I loved it.

He stood over me, and I could see him drinking in the vision I presented. I had worn the stockings for him, and he seemed to relish looking at me like this. I smiled.

He finally crawled up over me and as he did he sucked on my nipples again. Fuck! They were sending signals directly to my pussy and she needed to be fed! He finally lay on top of me; his dick nestled on top of my mound, kissed me lightly and spoke. "Tell me what you want. Tell me in dirty words."

I had never done much talking during sex, but I was so turned on that I did my best. "Dennis, I want you to take your big, hard cock and shove it in my very wet pussy and fuck me hard. I need to cum again."

He smiled and rose up, letting me center his dick on my pussy. He slowly started entering me, rocking back and forth to lubricate his dick. When he finally got it all the way in, I moaned. He looked at me and leaned down to kiss me. He started to slowly move in and out and he felt wonderful. I loved everything about it. He was attentive, he had brought me to a slow boil, then he had gone down on me and given me a wonderful orgasm, and now he was slowly fucking me. It was one of the best nights of sex I could remember, and it wasn't over yet.

Dennis pushed himself up on his hands and slowly brought his knees up under my thighs. He grabbed my thighs and pushed them back towards my chest. He was almost kneeling now and moving slowly back and forth as he fucked me. I could see him watching his dick moving in and out of me. He was enjoying the view as his dick buried itself in me and then watching closely as he drug it out, my inner lips clinging to it, begging it not to leave. He looked up and smiled. I smiled back. He was fucking me slow and easy, keeping me hot, but not bringing me to an orgasm. It felt so wonderful that I wouldn't have minded if he did that for hours. Shit! This guy was so good! He wasn't rushing things and he seemed to know that a I loved it when a man took his time.

Finally, Dennis moved up over me again and looked down at me. "I don't think I can last much longer. You are so beautiful and your body is so fucking hot that I'm going to have to cum."

"Mmmm. Just keep fucking me."

He did. He started moving a little faster and the upward curve of his dick was hitting all the right places. His pubic mound was also striking me just right to give me good clitoral stimulation. Oh, yeah! I was going to cum again.

"Keep going. Don't stop. I'm going to cum." I spurred him on and he responded. He started pumping harder and he was getting to the point of slapping up against me. Finally, I knew all the stimulation and now the fucking was going to bring me off. "Ugh! Oh! I'm cumming!"

He slammed me good a couple of times and then when he felt me jerk with the first waves he buried his dick in me and made little circles with his hips, rubbing up against my clit, making my orgasm last even longer. Oh, god! Where did he learn that?

As soon as I finished he pulled back and looked at me. "My turn!"

He pumped me quickly and hard for just a few more seconds and then I could feel all his muscles tighten as he thrust into me and started cumming. I could feel his little jerks back and forth to stimulate his dick and get the last of his orgasm in me.

Finally, he collapsed on top of me and I wrapped my legs around him. He lay there, breathing hard and I held him against me. He was a wonderful lover and I wondered if I was going to be able to fuck anyone else and enjoy it as much. His body was a furnace and his chest and neck seemed to burst with heat just after his orgasm.

Dennis finally rose up and looked down at me. "You are a beautiful woman and a fantastic lover."

I smiled. "Thanks, but you are the one that made my body go nuts. You drove me nuts and then made me beg for it."

"No, not beg. I just wanted to hear you say it. I've never asked a woman to say that before and it really turned me on to hear it."

"Well, you continue to play my body like that Maestro, and I'll tell you that every day."

"Promises, promises!"

I laughed. "Okay, can you get up now? I'm getting a little crushed."

He rolled off me and we both wiped ourselves with some Kleenex. He started circling my nipples with his fingers and I groaned. "Enough, already! I don't think I can do it again right now." I rolled over. "I'm exhausted tonight. What time is it?" I started removing my stockings and garter.

He turned and looked at the clock on the nightstand behind him and turned back to me. "2am."

"Mmmm. What do you think your family would say if I spent the night again?" I rose up and crawled up to the top of the bed so that I could pull the covers down and get in the bed. He moved aside to let me.

"Slut!"

I punched him. "Gee, thanks!" I crawled under the covers, enjoying the warmth. My body was a little sweaty and once Dennis rolled off I had started to get cold.

"Just kidding. My mom and sisters are adults, you know. And so are we. What we do is none of their business, no matter what they think." He crawled in beside me.

"Yeah, well, Susan didn't seem too friendly."

"Yeah, that was a surprise. I don't know why she did that. She's just moody sometimes." He turned to look at me. "Can I tell you something?"

The way he said it made me turn and study him closely. "Sure."

"That was the best sex I've ever had. I never felt so in synch with someone."

I stared at him. He was just too honest sometimes. I didn't want to admit it to him, but he had made me hotter than I had ever been, and it seemed like he knew all the right buttons to push. "Thanks. I really enjoyed it, too." That was the most I was going to admit right then.

We both lay down and he turned to me. "Happy New Year. It's a new Millenium."

"Oh, right. It turned to 2000. I almost forgot."

"Do you think all this Y2K stuff they are talking about with computers caused any problems last night?"

I looked at him and laughed. "I have no clue what that's all about." I snuggled up against him a little. "I just want to sleep now."

He relaxed next to me and smiled at me. "Good night, lover."

I responded and closed my eyes. I remember nothing after that until waking up the next morning.

Chapter 4.

New Year's Day 2000.

I awoke on New Year's Day and I could tell it was late. I looked over at the clock and it said 1030. ARGH! I forgot to call my mother and tell her I was staying somewhere. I would have to do that this morning. I could say I was staying with a friend. No, she knew where I was. She would not like it but she knew I spent the night with Dennis, someone I had just met. She would be sarcastic, but accept it.

Dennis came back in. He moved over to the bed and sat down next to me. Déjà vu washed over me from the other morning. He leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Hey, beautiful. Sleep well?" Didn't he say that last time?

"Yes, I did. I also remember that I forgot to call my mother last night."

"Well, then, you'd better get up and get dressed for breakfast and get ready to do some apologizing."

"Should I stay for breakfast?"

Dennis got close to me. "You remember the choices. Stay or go. It's your choice. They know you are here again and I would love for you to stay."

"Okay. This time I'll stay. What's for breakfast?"

"Eggs and bacon. How do you like your eggs?"

"Yum. I need some sustenance. Over easy?"

"Okay. See you up there."

I made myself as presentable as I could in the bathroom and donned my dress. It was the only thing I had. I felt odd going up to breakfast in that, but there was no choice. When I hit the top, I took a deep breath and opened the door. The smell of breakfast was the first thing that hit me; eggs and bacon. My stomach growled. Oh, shut up!

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers