Life Sentence Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told me she would never go back, that it was too terrible, that she would run away and take her chances, even if the Committee would send after her, and me. So I asked her what had happened to her, and she told me that as well.

Her holiday in Jamaica had been prompted by a friend, trying to cheer her up. Her mother had died earlier that year, her father was long gone, and she had just come into her inheritance when she turned eighteen. A month in the sun had been a great idea. Then she met my boss.

He was charming, good looking, not pushy, just friendly, inviting her, and her friend, to a beach party. The party was fun, nice people, who invited them to go on a boat for a picnic next day. After that it was scuba diving, jet skis, speed boats, dinner, dancing, casinos, champagne and cocktails, and private villas with infinity pools. Each day the company she had fallen in with revealed greater wealth, more glamorous life, and she began to think The Boss was rather lovely. Then he had to go to Martinique on business, and invited her to go along. Private jet, five star hotel, separate rooms, the perfect gentleman. Her friend had kept egging her on to 'snog' him, but Penny was shy, and didn't want a holiday heartbreak, and she was due to fly home in two days, but she accepted the offer when her friend insisted. It meant changing her ticket home, but The Boss said that was no problem he would take care of it. They spent a week in Martinique, and when they came back he told her he could book her flight home the next day, or if she would like to go she could come with him to New York.

In New York she spent five days sight seeing with a friend of the Boss (a plant I know – I arranged it) who showed her a good time, and returned her each evening to have dinner with the Boss, and take in a show or a party. Then it was off to LA, for more of the same, this time with show biz guests and more bikinis by the pool, then off to his cabin in the Rockies. It was there that they became lovers.

She almost spat the word. He seduced her, and then set out to corrupt her, and dispose of her into a life of slow degradation. I listened as she detailed as much as she could remembered. Damn me but at times I nearly wept, and at others I had a hard on that was nearly painful. It was a long story...

12