Life, Sex & All That

Story Info
Rediscovering sex when you wife says you're just "OK".
2.1k words
3.79
67.4k
7

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ianb
Ianb
8 Followers

There are times in a person's life when you begin to question just who you are, where are you going and that sort of fundamental human dilemma. Today was just one of those occasions. There I was you see looking at this beautiful, exotic, creature before my eyes. She caught the glint in my eyes as she proceeded to slowly, carefully lick the long underside of her companions penis. Her tongue glistened with moisture as she ran up his shaft before returning to its base. Each time she gave it an ever so gentle flick of with her tongue as she gradually, ever so slowly increased her momentum.

I can tell you I was spell bound. My eyes were fixed on hers as she became ever involved with her work and enjoyment.

The man could do little as he was trussed up with his legs tied and his arms tied onto a rope around a high beam in the ceiling above. He was blind folded and appeared to be completely at the whim of the gorgeous creature before him.

The without even blicking her eyes left mine as she moved ever so easily to take his penis into her mouth. Her head moved up and down, at first tentatively and then faster and faster until I could tell he was about to cum. About to spurt into her throat, with all the climatic ecstasy and excitement of an orgasm.

My hands had moved down my front and around my penis. I began to move up and down until I too was about to explode infront of the scene being played out before me. It was all too much until I suddenly heard footsteps. Instantly I froze, they were coming closer and closer. I held my breath and quickly covered my erection just as my wife walked happily into the room.

'Cup of tea dear?'

'Yep, great, thanks, lovely morning…'

You guessed it the excitement I had just experienced was of course happening in one of my few magazines I keep tucked away in a secret place under the bed.

My reality returned, my life resumed with the TV playing in the living room, the children arguing, the dog jumping on me in a now rather renter spot and my wife bringing me a morning cup of tea.

Susan, looked at me a little suspiciously, perceptively sensing my only too familiar reaction.

'I know what you've been doing'

'Me nothing darling, just sitting here enjoying the morning, the happy sounds of our wonderful family…..'

Before I could finish she came closer and with our eyes locked together she quielty slipped her hand under the dooner cover.

'What's this then?'

'Just thinking of you dear'

'And what's this a magazine on gardening?'

' Just doing research dear. Like pop stars do'

I might add that Susan hadn't let go of my penis at this stage and continued to gently massage it before gripping my balls and squeezing them really, really hard.

I lunged forward in pain trying not to make too much noise. Luckily the TV seemed to have an endless array of equally loud screams and shrieks emanating from it at that time.

Just at that moment Emma our little girl made it known that her elder brother had just done something diabolical to her.

Susan let go and quickly covered up the book in question.

'We'll talk about this tonight, OK'

'OK, sure'

Susan left. I should say at this point that like many husbands I sometimes have no idea what my wife really thinks. Even though we have been together for quite sometime I still find it hard to fathom her out. I think it is female ploy or plot to keep us guessing depending on my conspiracy theory paranoia at the time.

I simply couldn't tell if she was really mad with me or not. I guess I would have to wait until tonight when the kids were finally asleep.

***

'Alright we need to talk.'

'Yes dear, I'm really sorry it won't happen again, I promise, never.. I'll get rid of them tomorrow.'

'Tonight….'

'Fine, absolutely, tonight'

'I meant tonight I want you to show me the mags and explain to me what it is you see in them.'

'Ah .. Right, absolutely, fine..'

'I fell out of bed and began the rather undignified antics of retrieving my sinful mags from under the bed.'

Once in my possession I wiped the dust from my cloths and began to undress. Susan in the meantime began to flick through the pages. I sort of whistled and didn't quite know where to look.

'Just off to the bathroom dear, back in a minute'

Once there I looked in the mirror. On to those life questioning looks. How could I be doing this. Here I am a respectable accountant with more certificates in taxation that anyone else in the department. And what have I just done, presented my respectable, accountants wife with a collection of porn mage. I could loose everything, my wife, my job, my kids to say nothing of my beloved pussy. (No it’s a real cat called Sarah whom I adore).

"Ok, That's it" I thought. I'll go back in there, take the mags and shred them tonight and hope she will forgive me.

'How can you like this stuff Brian?'

'I don't, well I think its disgusting. Give them to me and I'll shred them, promise…'

'You're a bit of a fraud you know. You would never do this stuff and yet you get your rocks off looking at it.'

'Quite'

'I mean look at this'

'I know its disgusting.'

'Look at that girl wearing all that leather with a whip in hand. And as for him. What sort of a man would let himself be tied up with nothing on except a blindfolded and be beaten. What a whimp!'

I began to look over her shoulder.

'Yes … I see what you mean. A mere mouse.'

'Look at his penis. Its enormous. Much bigger than yours.'

I tried to say something deep and meaningful about quality versus size but somehow it quite seem the right time for such a discussion.

I was now quite naked and without any respite this morning I was standing at my proudest.

Susan then began to look from the page to me. I sort of held it out and tried rather unsuccessfully to, how can I say it, extend myself a little. It didn't work of course.

'Well those images are enhanced. You know they can make things seem bigger, rounder and redder than they really are. I bet he's not like that in real life.

I quickly slipped into bed.

I noticed though that Susan's hand had quietly found its way under the doona and seemed to moving, massaging in the general location of her pussy as she continued to look at the goings on in the magazine.

'My goodness look at that! How can they do that?'

'Are well it appears that she is now whipping him while he's fucking her.'

' Well I much prefer books. Stories are much more fun than this. Its too crude and obvious. I mean look at this one.'

The girl in the picture had just pulled away from yet another huge cock which was spurting out in all its glory into her mouth and over her pretty face. I of course tried to rise above it so to speak and agreed whole heartedly that it was disgusting. Unfortunately my penis had a mind of its own and shot up even further. Susan raised the doona to see for herself the effect it was having.

'Typical male. That’s all you think about.'

Susan took hold of my penis anyway just to prove that she was right. And as always she was. She began to move her hand up and down my shaft while still managing to turn over the pages of my mag with her other hand. I was ecstatic. My mind was almost out of control. All that pent up stress was finally going to be released. I looked over to her and gently stroked her face with my middle finger. It seems to be more sensitive in a way. My finger followed her cheek and down her neck to her shoulder before running toward her breast. It responded to my touch as I circled her nipple as lightly as I could.

She had now moved her hand further down to my ball and began kneading them as though they were dough. It felt great.

Meanwhile my finger had progressed it journey further down to the forbidden territory. To paradise, to her fanny. I just loved it to bits and boy was she hot tonight. My fingers just seemed to slip in to her with such little effort it was like dipping your finger into jelly. I began to rub her clit. She relaxed and then tensed as she responded to my movements.

With a not so gentle pull she tugged at my penis to let me know now was the moment. I climbed on top and lowered my penis into her. Deep inside before pulling back, then in and out. She responded by playing with herself and touching me at the same time.

'Ahhh, talk dirty..'

'Accrued interest, overdraft, percentage increase, profit….'

Susan sure knows how to turn on an accountant when she want to.

That was it for me. I began to spurt, shudder as I exploded my spunk into her. Susan too had just reached her peak as she came with wave after wave of orgasms.

In the afterglow I lay back with a smile and the exhausted self satisfaction which comes after making love. And of course the inevitable conversation.

'That was great. How was it for you?'

Of a chaps ego is fully in tact on such occasions and any well deserved complements are always taken in one's stride.

'Ok.'

'Ok. What do you mean Ok. I was great. It was sensational sex. Surely it can reat a little better than just Ok!'

'What do you want me to say. "Yes darling you were wonderful. I just lay back and thought o England you know while you were fucking me to your hearts content.'

'Well words to that effect would be noce.'

'Brian I love you very much. You are my husband and the father of our kids. But you're not really… well… what I mean is you were not very experienced when we met and I guess it shows a little in your technique. No wonder you need to look at those mags.'

'Are you saying I'm a terrible lover just because I'm not build like a donkey?'

'Well you are about average. In size I mean. Not too small or too big.'

'Well that's just great. Maybe I should rub some fertiliser n it each night.'

'It more your technique Brian. I guess you're just a little unimaginative. I mean you are an accountant.'

I got out of bed in a real state.

'Fine after all these years together you let m know now. Why now, why not last year or when we first me.'

'Because I knew you would take it the wrong way. All I'm saying is you could improve a bit. It doesn't mean I don't love you. But sex is just sex. Like anything else you can always be better.'

'And just how do you suggest I go about becoming better!'

I was really on my high horse now. I mean this goes to the very core of our existence. When we are as men. Our penis rides as high as our pride and all that sort of thing. Well I can tell you mine was not very high at this particular moment - my pride or may penis. Why do modern women have to be so forthright.

'Well I don't know. You could research it I suppose. After all you do do that well.'

'Research it!'

'Come back to bed Brian, I'm tired and I need to get to sleep.'

I got back into bed with my most sulkiest sulk I could conjure up and just lay there for a while.

Susan lent over, gave me a kiss and said 'Cheer up you weren't that bad and it could be fun. Just think of it as a challenge. I'll tell you what. If you improve your technique enough to satisfy me I'll let you have any fantasy you want with me. How's that for an idea?

I was just dumbfounded. I just didn't know what to say and by the time I did Susan was quietly, and evenly breathing in her sleep.

***

Chapter Two The Search Begins.

Would anyone like to be Susan and tell her side of the story?

Ianb
Ianb
8 Followers