Life, Sex & All That Ch. 02

Story Info
It's not going as planned.
1.5k words
3.96
46k
1

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ianb
Ianb
8 Followers

I awoke at 6.45 to the sounds of stirring down the hall in the children’s room, it was Saturday and no school, but that never seemed to matter, once they awoke the new day was theirs to explore. How I yearned to snuggle up to my husband and revive the passion of the days before our parenthood, too often any intimacy between us was interrupted by the children or the phone. If I did not get up they would be jumping all over us and the least I could do was give Brian a sleep in.

He was a good provider and father but the comfort of time together, the commitments of family and business had dulled the passion once so much enjoyed. As I slipped out of bed and into the living room I fondly glanced at his face in peaceful sleep, the lines beginning to indicate the onset of middle age, the greying stubble and the beginnings of a receding hair line. Mmmm I thought, I wonder how he saw me after all this time. Yes, there certainly were a few extra pounds and laughter lines about my eyes, despite my efforts to remain attractive and sexy.

After fixing breakfast for the children and allowing the T.V. to be turned on, I thought he must be awake by now, so with a cup of tea in hand I opened the door to our bedroom. At the same time the slap of a closing magazine, the arm quickly flying from beneath the doona and that very guilty look made my heart sink. Why did he need to look at those magazines he kept beneath the bed in order to get off? When I wanted and needed him. Did my mother and housekeeping role make me less attractive? Had I simply become more familiar or had he tired of me?

Too often in the evening he would be asleep before I had cleaned my teeth or if I slid my fingers down along his lower abdomen more often than not he complained he was too tired… may be in the morning.

In the morning…. Impossible! The daily routine, the ringing of the telephone or the children invading the bedroom, there was no chance for even a quickly. So sadly our life had slipped into a familiar acceptance of each other and he was content to get his rocks off looking at those plastic young girls in the magazines.

'Cup of tea dear?'

'Yep, great, thanks, lovely morning…' I looked at Brian suspiciously.

'I know what you've been doing'

'Me nothing darling, just sitting here enjoying the morning, the happy sounds of our wonderful family…..'

I went closer and with our eyes locked together I quietly slipped my hand under the doona cover.

'What's this then?' 'Just thinking of you dear'

'And what's this a magazine on gardening?'

' Just doing research dear. Like pop stars do'

In my hurt I could not resist meanly squeezing the base of his penis but before I could inflict further pain our daughter interrupted with a complaint about her brother.

'We'll talk about this tonight, OK, I want you to show me the mags and explain to me what it is you see in them.'

'OK, sure.'

I went back to the kitchen feeling rejected and angry. What had happened to us, life was passing bye and with it were we growing apart?

As I went about the morning chores my mind was a whirl of confusion? What did he really want? What does he see in the magazines? What was I lacking? Should I try taking the initiative more often? In the past that never seemed to work, Brian would either act embarrassed or laugh of my attempts to come on to him. That resulted in my backing off in embarrassment and frustration. I guess being a boring accountant he could not bring himself to be a bit more wild and exciting. I wish he would be more overt but we had married with little experience and the very strict religious up bringing made both of us rather shy and I certainly found it hard to overcome my inhibitions. As the day progressed I planned my strategy for our “ talk”

'Alright we need to talk.'

'Yes dear, I'm really sorry it won't happen again, I promise, never.. I'll get rid of them tomorrow.'

'Tonight….'

'Fine, absolutely, tonight.'

'I meant tonight I want you to show me the mags and explain to me what it is you see in them.'

'Ah .. Right, absolutely, fine..'

I nonchalantly flipped through the pages of the magazines making cryptic comments as I went, becoming bolder as I noticed Brian’s deepening embarrassment. As his agitation increased I became even more game and began massaging my pussy. This seemed to give Brian the idea that the magazines were turning me on, which they were, but more it was an excuse to try and encourage him to give me what I needed.

I then took hold of his penis and began to stroke it while still managing to turn over the pages of his mag with my other hand. It seemed to be working, he looked over towards me and gently stroked my face, he traced his fingers down my neck toward my breast, my nipples responded as he circled them lightly. The images on the pages were a blur. Brian was actually teasing me in a way he had not done in years I was electric with anticipation. His hands worked their way down and he found my wetness, the magazine fell to the floor as he turned me towards him, at last I thought, he really wants me, but please keep teasing more and for longer. Please rub my G spot, please go down on me. But NO. He entered me all too quickly pumping hard and fast OHHHHH he growled as he came, Ohhh I purred squeezing my vaginal walls together… faking orgasm.

In the afterglow I lay back… then as always the inevitable conversation.

'That was great. How was it for you?'

As the male ego is a fragile thing on all occasions how could I say that I wanted to scream…. ‘You left me high and dry’ … instead I just mumbled

'Ok.’

Then in wounded pride Brian followed with

‘What do you mean Ok. I was great. It was sensational sex. Surely it can rate a little better than just Ok!'

'What do you want me to say I gulped trying not to loose my composure. "Yes darling you were wonderful”. I just lay back and thought of England you know while you were fucking me to your hearts content.'

'Well words to that effect would be nice.' He pouted angrily.

Quickly I tried to soothe his anger. 'Brian I love you very much. You are my husband and the father of our kids. But you're not really… well… what I mean is you were not very experienced when we met and I guess it shows a little in your technique. No wonder you need to look at those mags.'

'Are you saying I'm a terrible lover just because I'm not build like a donkey?'

'Well you are about average. In size I mean. Not too small or too big.'

'Well, that's just great. Maybe I should rub some fertiliser on it each night.'

'Its more your technique Brian. I guess you're just a little unimaginative. I mean you are an accountant.'

He then got out of bed in a real state.

'Fine after all these years together you let me know now. Why now, why not last year or when we first me?'

Oh hell, I thought this is not going the way it should.

'Because Brian I knew you would take it the wrong way. All I'm saying is you could improve a bit. It doesn't mean I don't love you. But sex is just sex. Like anything else you can always be better.'

'And just how do you suggest I go about becoming better!'

'Well I don't know. You could research it I suppose. After all you do that well.'

'Research it!'

'Come back to bed Brian, I'm tired and I need to get to sleep.' He got back into bed in the sulkiest sulk he could conjure up and just lay there for a while.

I lent over, gave him a kiss and said, 'Cheer up you weren't that bad and it could be fun. Just think of it as a challenge.’

I was fully planning to do some research also!

I'll tell you what. If you improve your technique enough to satisfy me I'll let you have any fantasy you want with me. How's that for an idea?

What courage it had taken to bruise his ego, but I knew it was the only way we were going to get back on track and find the romance and excitement of our youth.

Next Chapter Let the Research Begin

Ianb
Ianb
8 Followers