Life With Leah Ch. 01

Story Info
Hot wife does whatever it takes to please her husband.
4.1k words
4.39
106.3k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Leah is the sexiest woman I've ever known. She has everything a man could want: beauty, brains, a sense of humor and a sex drive that is unmatched. Our relationship has always been open and passionate. Partly because she and I both have enormous sex drives, partly because we fulfill each others fantasies. You see Leah is a bit submissive sexually, and I am just the opposite. In every other aspect of our lives we're complete equals. But when it comes to sex, and specifically pleasing me or fulfilling my fantasies, Leah is completely mine. She knows this, and loves this.

Even though she knew up front that she was mine completely I don't always think she fully understood what that meant until a little while after we were married. Leah fooled around with a few boys in high school and college but, when we got together, she had only slept with one man before me. That was her ex-husband. So although she was always horny and an amazing lover she wasn't extremely experienced, which made things even more exciting for both of us.

I had established a pattern of making her do little things that turned me on outside of the house to ease her into her new role as my submissive sexual partner. It's one thing for a woman to want to belong completely to the man in her life...it's another to live out that fantasy. So from time to time I would have her wear clothing that was too revealing, or leave her underwear at home...small things, yet sexy. For her birthday I had bought her a new skirt and very tight fitting stretch t-shirt. Now I guess I should tell you something about her? Leah is average height, about 5'6" with small but perfect breasts and a lovely trim, but not skinny, body. She keeps herself in good shape and shaves her pussy just the way I like it. Her hair is short brown with blonde highlights and she has amazing light green eyes that light up like suns gone nova when she comes. This was the woman who walked downstairs to greet me in her new clothes on a warm southern Friday night.

"Hey baby" she said. "We going to dinner or a movie or what tonight?" I just looked at her and told her that she would find out when we got there.

"Now take off your panties" I instructed. She hesitated. This was the first time I had her take off her panties when she was wearing a short skirt. "Do it." She hesitated again. "Who do you live to please?"

"You" she answered. "Anything for you" she said as she looked into my eyes and slowly pulled off her panties. Leah always wore garter belts and real stockings, no cheap underwear or bad lingerie. She loved the feeling of sexy things against her skin and loved the way those same things made me go wild with excitement. I walked over to tell her how beautiful she was and give her a long, slow kiss.

Knowing that the kiss would lead to more and my plans for the evening would be disrupted I managed to pull back. It's never easy to put any space between yourself and a woman as hot as Leah. I could almost feel the heat from her pussy radiating through her skirt. I know she had to be wet already and we hadn't even left the house.

We left for dinner. Nothing fancy, just a local "casual dining" establishment in our area. One, however, that on weekends was frequented more by the late teen/early 20's college boy crowd. Sure, a few ancient 30 year olds like us were around, but not many. The greeter told us there would be a 30 minute wait. "Fine," I said and we headed for the small benches out front to enjoy the warm night air and listen for them to call our name.

As we sat down on the benches I gave Leah her first instructions of the night. "You cannot cross your legs. Not once, not ever, not until we get home."

She looked more than a little nervous and said "I don't know. This skirt is short, and it's thick material so it just sits there. It wouldn't take much for someone to see right up my skirt." She said this as she looked at me, but she made no effort to cross her legs.

I just looked at her and said "it makes my cock hard just thinking about it. Remember, you are mine body and soul. Understand?"

"Yes," she said.

"Do you want to turn back? This is your one and only chance. From here on out, for as long as we're together, I'll not ever give you another opportunity to defy me sexually," I told her.

She looked me in the eyes, put one hand on my leg and said "I want you more than anything I've ever known. Pleasing you is all that matters to me, all that brings me pleasure. I love you, I want you. I'm yours forever, body and soul. I'll make any fantasy you want come true," and she kissed me.

While we were talking a car with two young men pulled up and parked in the space right in front of our bench. They looked to be in their early 20's. Typical kids who spend their whole life in a rich suburb but want to be tough and on the edge types. As they were piling out I could see the guy in the passenger seat looked up and must have caught a good look right up Leah's skirt because he froze and his eyes got big. I noticed this out of the corner of my eye but didn't turn to look at him right away. Leah hadn't seen it. After his friend passed in front of the car and looked back to see what was taking him so long he broke off his staring and they headed for the front doors. As they walked past I could hear the driver say, "Mike, dude, don't zone out on me," as they disappeared into the door. It had only been five minutes or so since we sat down so I knew they wouldn't have a table inside ready for them unless they were meeting someone. Sure enough a minute later they came back out grumbling about the wait but not leaving either. I overheard enough to know the driver's name was Tom. Mike and Tom strolled back to hang out by their car and wait and, as I soon noticed, so that Tom could smoke. Mike didn't light up, but he did position himself so that he could glance over Tom's shoulder to where Leah was still sitting, legs uncrossed as commanded, not really aware of what was going on as we idly chatted.

I didn't really know if Mike had enough light to really see everything because it was already pretty dark outside. However there were a number of lights on the street and Leah has nice, trim legs so there wouldn't just be two thighs pressing together inside her skirt. Her beautiful full pink pussy lips might be there for him to just barely make out. Or else he could see that her legs were spread and he was trying his damndest to see what might be there. Either way it was turning me on, and interestingly enough he didn't seem to be bringing Tom in on the secret. Tom seemed to yammering away about some problem with his girlfriend or something along those lines.

Turning my attention back to Leah I decided to let her know she had an admirer. "Sweetheart, see that boy over there," I said nodding slightly towards my left shoulder and Mike across the parking lot, "I think he is killing himself to look right up your skirt." Her eyebrows arched a little but she made no sudden moves. Instead she shifted her eyes slightly to take him in and then was very still, maybe even holding her breath. Just then I swear she shifted ever so slightly and opened her legs just an inch further. I heard Mike cough suddenly and knew that if couldn't see anything before this had changed things. To confirm this I looked back over my shoulder and saw him with his eyes as big as before. His buddy Tom must have really been distracted by whatever had him upset because he seemed oblivious to the whole change.

I watched Leah now. I could see little beads of perspiration forming on her neck between her collar bones. The color around her cheeks was coming up to a brighter shade of red, though by no means a blush, and her conversation with me had slowed to almost nothing. I looked into her eyes and held her gaze for a long moment before asking her how she felt showing her pussy to a stranger at her husbands command.

"I feel warm all over. Fast. Nervous. Horny. I want to know what he's thinking, and I want to keep doing it, and I want to take your cock out and taste it right this second...I want everything. I want to know if this is what you want." I told her it was. That she was my fantasy and every dream I had ever known. She smiled and shifted down an inch more, letting her skirt ride up her thighs a bit and I'm sure letting in more light to show off what so few men had ever seen before. My cock jumped in my pants.

Just as I thought she was going to start panting our name was called over the loudspeaker. Leah looked away from me and after all this time met Mike's gaze dead on. He was so shocked he just froze. She stood, slowly, smiled and took my arm as we entered the restaurant. We were seated at a table on the right side of the building and got down to the business of dinner. A few minutes later Mike and Tom were escorted in to a table down the row and on the opposite side of the aisle. As they began to sit Tom took the seat facing our table, and Leah. Mike quickly gestured something and there was a couple seconds of conversation resulting in their switching sides. He must have been looking for Leah and would probably have offered Tom a cash bribe for that seat. Hell, for all I know he did. I watched all this over my right shoulder and just smiled at Leah.

There she sat, legs apart, looking like the most excited and beautiful thing I had ever known. Knowing she was enjoying this and satisfied that my evening had worked out so far just as I imagined we ate dinner and chatted about the little day to day aspects of our life. As we finished and the waitress came by to collect the check I noticed Tom getting into an agitated conversation on his Cell phone. Leah looked at me and said "only a woman can get a man that tied up in knots."

"Good point," I said "unless he's gay." She laughed and nodded as her eyes sparkled in the lower light. Mike must have not wanted to be party to this because he got up and headed for the men's room. Just after Mike left Tom jumped up from the table, cursed something into the phone while tossing down a $20 and headed for the door. 30 seconds later we heard engine noises and saw Tom's car peel out of the parking lot. I knew Mike was fucked. Shaking our heads at the craziness of youth Leah and I headed for the door.

I don't exactly know what got into me to stop, but rather than walking straight to our car I paused outside by the benches. "Let's hang out for a second and get some after dinner air" I said. Leah looked at me curiously but didn't seem to mind.

A couple of minutes later Mike burst out of the door muttering "son of a bitch" over and over under his breath. He looked pissed and confused, all at the same time.

"Your buddy seems to have abandoned you" I said.

He looked back at me and Leah and I could tell his first reaction was 'shit, I looked at this guy's wife's pussy...he's going to kill me' but after a second necessity conquered fear and he said "Yeah, little shit. I wasn't really up for hoofing it home tonight."

"Maybe I can help, how far away do you live?" I could feel Leah squeeze my hand a little tighter. Obviously she didn't know what I was up to. I couldn't tell if she was excited or nervous or both.

"Not too far" he said. He was right, his house was only a couple miles past ours. While I had planned on hitting a movie after dinner I figured this would be more interesting.

"Well," I said "I'd be glad to give you a lift. Unless you think we're likely to kill you and make your skin into a hat." He laughed. Good sign.

I motioned him towards our car and walked just ahead with Leah close by. She tried to ask me what I was up to but I just kept walking. When we reached our car I unlocked all the doors with the remote and told him to hop in the rear seat behind mine. "One sec while I tell my wife something I just remembered," I said as he got in and closed the door. "Okay baby, here's the deal. You're getting into the backseat across from him. You don't say a word. Once you're in and we're moving pull your skirt up around your waist. Don't say a word, don't do anything else unless I say so." She looked at me, her eyes shining with excitement and fear. Then I kissed her and she went around to the other side and got in back.

I hopped in. "I hope you don't mind the company back there. I figured you'd had a shitty night so far. Well, except for a few good looks at my wife's beautiful pussy." With that I started the car and pulled out. Once off the main drag our drive was all dark, suburban two lane roads. I could hear Leah sliding her skirt up to her waist and Mike's nervous breathing. He obviously didn't know what the fuck was going on but he wasn't speaking up to complain or to get out.

Finally he said "What did I do to deserve this?"

"Hell, right place right time," I said, "you like it? She's beautiful. Look all you want, it's okay." I adjusted the mirror to try and see a little better as we drove. Mike's head was craning over to look at Leah and she was watching my eyes in the rear view mirror. We still hadn't officially exchanged names although we sort of knew who he was. The address he gave us was in a wealthy part of town, so he was obviously the college age son of a well to do family. Probably home for the summer, looking for some fun.

"Baby...I think your pussy looks pretty wet from here. Is it?"

"Yes," she said breathlessly.

"I didn't get your name?" I asked.

"Mike."

"Okay Mike...what would you give to touch her leg?"

"I don't know...right now name it." Nerves were jumping in his voice.

"Baby, Mike can touch your leg. He can touch all of your leg. Just touching, got that Mike?" He grunted agreement and moved over.

At first I thought Leah might jump through the door. I know she really wanted to be mine, totally...to bring all of my fantasies to life. This was so new, so raw, so dirty. You never really know if someone has this in them. Hell, part of me didn't know if I had it in me but as I watched Mike inch over and put his left hand on her knee I knew this was exciting me more than anything I'd ever done. Except the first time I made love to Leah. Nothing would ever top that.

I decided to just watch what was going on as much as possible without taking my eyes off the road long enough to get us killed. He only lived about 25 minutes away but I was taking every longer road and long-cut I could think of to extend the trip.

At first Leah was still looking into the mirror as Mike slowly began running his hand along her leg just above her left knee. But after a minute or two of this I could see that the sensation of this strange young man's hand on her leg was distracting her, arousing her, absorbing her thoughts. She shifted her gaze to Mike.

He was I would say a good looking kid. Maybe not a GQ model but trim and fit looking, about 5'10" and a medium build. Preppy dress: polo shirt, khaki shorts, brown leather shoes and a short blonde haircut.

Leah's hands were lying to either side of her legs as Mike brought his other hand up to rub her thigh. It was making little circles on her skin at the top of her thigh, maybe 6 inches from her pussy. His left hand had moved down her leg below the knee and was caressing her calf. His breathing had been hard and steady for some time now as he said to Leah "you are so hot, so beautiful...your skin is so soft. Does this feel good?" He asked this as his right hand pushed the hem of her skirt up further to move towards the very top of her thighs.

"Very good," she whispered. I could barely hear her.

"Speak up," I said "and answer his questions, tell him if something feels good. Tell us. Tell me."

"Very good," she spoke in her husky voice. The one that tells me she is dripping wet and waiting to devour me.

"Good" Mike said as his left hand moved across to her other leg. His right hand dipped down under her skirt to the inside of her thigh. I don't know if he touched her pussy or not but she jumped just a little and her left hand raised as he shifted and it came to rest just on top of his thigh. There it sat only inches from the obvious bulge in his shorts. If his cock was half as hard as mine it had to be straining against him for everything.

His hands kept moving up and down her right, then left, leg. Sometimes his hand would disappear just out of view under the hem of her skirt and she would twitch just a little. I'm sure he was brushing against her pussy. How could he resist? Maybe the first time was an accident but now that he knew she wouldn't stop at least that much he was continuing to explore. His left hand would move down to her feet and she would jump again...Leah loves having her feet touched in a sexual way...and his right hand would move towards the tops of her thighs.

I could see her looking at him, looking at me in the mirror...her mouth opening in a little "O" and her right hand rubbing at the side of her leg. After a few more minutes I could see Mike's right hand moving ever so slightly at the top of her thighs and I knew he was rubbing the outside of her pussy as Leah's eyes closed a little, then a little more. Suddenly her eyes widened and she swung her head to look at Mike and I knew that his finger had found it's way into her wet pussy.

Leah has an amazingly tight pussy and I could see on Mike's face the animal heat rising. Right at this moment I pulled us off the road on a quiet spot just outside of Mike's sub-division and concentrated on watching what was happening behind me. Neither of them noticed the car stopping as Leah was finding herself deeply engrossed in the feelings washing over her body. Any fear or nervousness she may have had faded as her first orgasm drew nearer and nearer.

Mikes hand started moving faster...I could tell he was fucking her with his fingers, moving them in and out of her pussy. He had slid her skirt up enough for me to see two fingers working their way in and out as he watched them disappear. Fast and slow, he moved them alternating the motion, sometimes rubbing her clit and sometimes stopping to tug at her huge lips. His gaze was locked on her pussy as he swapped his right hand for his left to get a better angle. Now he turned so that he was facing the backseat with his back to me. I could see Leahs right hand drawing circles and grabbing onto his left thigh as his left hand worked her to climax. As Leah's moans started growing in volume I could hear Mike.

"Your pussy is so hot. You want me to make you cum? Will you cum for me?"

"Yes," her husky voice replied as her head began to tilt back. Her breathing became more desperate as I saw Mike's right hand move towards his lap and hear his zipper. He was going to give himself a release right then and there. I could barely resist doing the same.

I could hear Leah starting to almost scream and her left hand began moving rapidly and grabbing at Mike. In a flash it moved out of site towards his lap and Mike let out an agonizing groan. Leah had grabbed his cock as she came. Now his right hand was braced against the backseat as his left continued to stroke Leah.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Her hand was moving furiously, almost savagely. I couldn't see but I imagined she was squeezing his cock for all she was worth. At this point I'm not sure she even knew she was doing it but her instincts had taken over. The smell of her had permeated the air and his groans were becoming louder and louder.

Suddenly Leah cried out again "Oh God! Baby! Baby!" and I knew she was screaming to me. He body jerked and Mike screamed out and fell forward against the back seat. He had just cum and it almost knocked him unconscious.

I started the car and pulled into his subdivision and found the address he gave me. As I looked into the rear view mirror I could see Leah in a daze, her left hand with a few drops of Mike's cum running across her fingers. Her skirt was around her waist and I could see her pussy shining from all it's moisture. Mike sat there looking amazed, his fly still unzipped and sweat beating down his brow.

12