Life With Miss Ida Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her twitches and body tremors building, knowing full well that it wouldn't be too long before she would cum, and sensing this herself Mistress ordered me to stand and bending herself over the sofa ordered, "Fuck me bitch! Fuck me in my pantyhose slut! Jam that girliecock in as far as you can!!"

I quickly tore a hole in them and my own and in one smooth motion, jammed myself in as hard and as far as I could.

"OH FUCK! YES GEORGIA!! FUCK ME...FUCK MEEEEEE!!" she yelled.

Mistress was pushing back and grinding herself against me, totally lost in the whole thing. I grabbed her hips and while reveling in the sensation of her disheveled dress up around her hips, and our sexy, sheer pantyhose rubbing together, I fucked and fucked and fucked her as long and as hard as I could. Mistress' cunt felt the wettest I've felt it in a long time -- probably because my girliecock hadn't been in her in such a long time either -- but it felt hot, wet and beautiful!

It wasn't long before I was ready to cum also and offered that up to Mistress, "M-Mistress," I gasped, "I-I'm gonna cum soon!"

"Don't you fucking dare Sissy!" she ordered. "Just a little longer...pinch my titties...pinch them hard...finger me...play with my clit you little slut...imagine you're jerking off my girliecock in my pantyhose!"

I loved hearing that and dutifully I did as ordered, trying hard not to cum with that picture in my mind, before being told to -- my finger on her clit and the other hand massaging and pinching her breasts did the trick though -- pretty soon I Mistress started bucking and moaning louder.

"OH YES! Y-YES SISSY! FUCK ME IN MY PANTYHOSE YOU LITTLE WHORE!! JAM THAT THING IN BITCH! HARDER! HARDER!! C'MON, FUCK ME YOU SLUT!! JERK MY GIRLIECOCK BITCH! FUCK MEEE!! OH SHIT...I-I'M GONNA CUM SISSY! C-CUMMING...OHHHH FUCK!! CUM INSIDE ME SISSY! CUM NOW BITCH!! YESSSSS...AAAARRRRGGNNNNHHHHHH!! OOOOHHHHHH FUUUUUCK...YESSSSSSS!!"

As Mistress bucked and heaved against me I held her hips tight and pressed into her making sure she could feel me shooting my girliejuices deep inside. Mistress hadn't let me cum for about a week so there was a nice, thick, hot load of girliejuices to let loose into her already wet and juicy cunt. She twitched and moaned as I slowly pushed in and out, letting her ride out the last throes of her orgasm. Making sure I didn't pull out before being told -- Mistress always liked the feel of my girliecock going soft inside her, and when I finally do slide out, she always lets out a little moan or gasp as though she doesn't want it to end.

I turned her around, knelt down and proceeded to do my duty in licking and sucking clean her hot, wet cunt as I always do, but Mistress put her hands on my face and drew me back up to her saying, "No, Sissy...not this time...I want to feel all of that inside me for a while -- leave it for now and let's head off to bed...it feels so sexy like that, all sticky and warm down there -- mmmmm, perhaps I'll let you fuck me some more in the near future, or maybe I could fuck you sometime with a nice hard girliecock, would you like that Sissy?"

"Stupid question Mistress," I thought, "stupid question..."

12