Life With Miss Ida Ch. 05

Story Info
Miss Ida introduces Sissy to a vibrator.
1.2k words
4.52
11.6k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most evenings, dinner at home consists of me preparing all meals, serving it up to the table for both Mistress and I, having pleasant dinner conversations and then me cleaning up as always - just part of my Sissy role really, and one that I'm more than happy to undertake.

And, dinner is always; entrée, light main meal and some kind of dessert - all served with a least one glass of wine (during the week at least) and quite possibly multiple glasses of wine on some weekends - depending on our mood...or Mistress' mood more likely.

If you've read earlier chapters of our story, you will remember that Mistress has teased me about her having a girliecock and maybe fucking me sometime - well on this particular night, Mistress obviously had done some homework...!!

I got up and removed the dishes and was beginning to serve dessert when Miss Ida said, "Georgia, could you fetch my purse and come here please?"

I did as told and went and came back with her purse and dutifully stood beside her. I immediately thought that maybe I had displeased her in somehow and was about to be punished in some manner however, she pushed her chair all the way back, took the purse from me, placed it on the table and told me to stand directly in front of her.

Sensing my nervousness, she said, "Relax my dear, everything is fine."

She hitched her tight skirt all the way up her sheer legs and moved in nice and close, positioning herself between my legs, her pantyhose rubbing against my soft, white tights. I was wearing my 'default' outfit as mentioned before - control-top pantyhose, white tights, sexy pink, long-sleeved leotard and pink heels. And as usual, when I'm dressed like this my girliecock is tucked away completely.

Miss Ida looked up at me as she rubbed her hands up and down my pantyhose-covered legs, "I never get tired of how nice your legs feel in pantyhose or tights," she offered.

Trembling slightly with excitement, I leaned back against the table in anticipation of where this might be going next. Mistress started running her hands up between my legs now, pressing her fingers against my crotch, making sure to rub hard along my ever-hardening girliecock, trapped inside the sexy, nylon confines of my pantyhose and tights.

She kept eye contact with me as stroked me harder and harder, then she asked, "How long has it been since I let you cum Sissy?"

Trying hard to concentrate I offered, "U-Ummm...about t-two weeks Mistress,"

"My...that isn't very nice of me now is it?" She teased. "Gosh it feels like only yesterday you were cumming all over your pretty, sissy panties. Are you sure it's been that long?" she asked

Miss Ida knew full well how long it had been, but loved teasing me like this. In fact, two weeks between cumming was long these days, Mistress usually only had me lasting a week, unless of course I had seriously upset her somehow.

"N-No M-Mistress, "I stammered, "It has certainly been two weeks."

"Hmmmm..." she muttered, "let's see what we can do about that shall we," she offered.

"Now stand nice and still Sissy," she added as she reached inside her purse - her other hand never leaving my, by now, throbbing girliecock.

"Close your eyes Sissy," she ordered.

I did as told and waited. I felt her hand leave my crotch for a brief moment, only to feel it replaced with something larger and hard. Immediately I heard and felt a strong buzzing - Mistress had fired up a vibrating dildo and started running it back and forth between my legs!

"OHHHHH MYYYYY!!" I moaned.

I didn't even know she kept a dildo in her purse, but was so very glad she did!

"Thought you'd like that Sissy," said Mistress. "You're such a sissy-slut! First time and you're loving it straight away!"

She got that right! As Mistress continued to tease me with her dildo, I started pushing my hips back and forth, in a sexy fucking motion, reveling in the sensation of her 'cock' sliding between my legs.

"M-Mistress," I muttered, "I don't think I can hold on much longer. I'm so close to cumming," I added.

Immediately Mistress was chastising me, "You'll do no such thing Sissy! "You'll cum when I tell you too, understand?" she ordered.

"Y-Yes Mistress, of course," I answered as she started 'fucking' me harder and harder, jamming the dildo up against me and holding it there, then back to running it between my legs and up against my tingling arse-cunt.

"Pinch your nipples Sissy - play with your little girlie-titties, just like how you like me doing it! Show me how much of a prissy little pantyhose-slut you are!" she ordered.

Mistress knew I didn't need much encouraging, in fact I was aching to play with myself - my nipples have always been very sensitive - often I've been made to cum just through pinching myself with verbal encouragement from Mistress.

As my hands shot to my soft, girlie-titties Mistress clamped her legs against mine, knowing that the sensation of our pantyhose rubbing together would excite me further. Then I heard a hoarse whisper from Mistress.

"You want to cum for me Georgia? You wanna cum all over your sexy pantyhose and leotard hmmm? Be my Sissy-Bitch while I fuck you like the total panty-slut you are, you little whore!!"

With that, Mistress stood up, turned me around and pushed me down against the table, she spread my legs and with one hand fucking the dildo between my legs, the other hand reached up and started playing with my girlie-titties...pinching them and grabbing them hard.

Mistress leaned in, pressing her sexy mound against me and ordered, "CUM FOR ME BITCH!"

That was all it took! I started humping and jerking against her and the dildo she was using, moaning all over the place, "OH FUCK MISTRESS!" I yelled. "I-I'M CUMMING!! OH F-FUCK! YES...YESSSSSS!!"

Completely lost in the excitement of it all I grabbed the dildo from Mistress and 'fucked' myself against it as hard as I could, as I came over and over...spurting two weeks of hot, sticky girliejuices all over myself.

Mistress sat back down and watched with a smile on her face as I orgasmed again and again, jerking and trembling until I finally calmed down - spent, but so very, very happy. I turned around and looking down at Mistress, I smiled and offered (as is my duty), "Thank you Mistress...thank you for allowing me to cum."

She just nodded and said, "You're welcome my dear." And as I was about to head off to clean up, Mistress said, "We're not finished yet Sissy."

Parting her legs she ordered me on my knees between them - her skirt was hiked all the way up her sexy legs and I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties - and not only were her pantyhose very sheer, they were also very, very wet!

Lifting my face up to greet hers she said, "You're a long way from finished Sissy - now be a good little girl and put your sexy lips where they belong! And don't you dare let up until I tell you to!"

And with that, I obediently started Mistress on a series of orgasms that stretched on and on and on...