Life with Mother-In-Law

Story Info
Just a normal evening with my wife and her mother.
2.4k words
4.22
352.8k
199

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SonForBBW
SonForBBW
961 Followers

I'm planning this to be the first of several stories involving this set of characters. For the first installment, I wanted to jump straight into the action. Subsequent chapters will provide backstory and more detail. As always, thanks for reading.

*

"Where's my cock, Sue? Huh? Where's my cock?"

"It's in my ass. Your cock is...ugh... oh God, it's in my ass."

"That's right. And it's going to stay there until Kate gets home. Then she's going to replace it with a big toy she picked up today. She sent me a picture of it. It's going to stretch you out even more."

"Oh... oh, no... yours is already too big. I can't take... ugh... I can't take anything bigger."

"Yes you can, you'll see. You're going to get used like a slut tonight, but you're going to orgasm harder than you've ever done before. How does that sound?"

Her only response was a tortured moan into the pillow.

I'm one of the fortunate few who ever get to have an exchange like this with their mother-in-law. I get special pleasure out of the fact that most people know Sue as a proper, church-going housewife. But I've seen another side of her.

I've seen Sue with her mouth full of cock, staring up at me as her eyes water uncontrollably. I've seen her tied face-down on her bed with my dick up her tight ass. I've seen her with her face buried between her daughter's legs, forced to use her tongue as a tool for my wife's pleasure.

The position Sue was in right now was one of my favorites: face down on the bed, with her hands spreading her big sexy ass open for me. Sue had never done anal before my wife and I made her our toy. She still acted reluctant toward getting her ass fucked, but once she got warmed up she turned into a total anal slut, always begging to get pounded harder.

Sue's descent into anal debauchery is what led my wife to search for something bigger to split her ass open with. When Kate texted me a picture of the monstrous strap-on she had picked out, she also instructed me to get Sue ready for her, with the condition that I wasn't allowed to cum until she got home to join us.

I was starting to get worried that I wouldn't be able to hold off long enough when I heard the garage door open. Sue gave out a muffled moan that sounded like equal parts fear and excitement.

"Hear that? Kate's here to really pound you now. It's what you've been waiting for. It's what you need, slut."

I slowed my pace and tried to control my breathing. Just a few more minutes, and I could cum. The sound of my wife's high heels approaching the stairs caused my pulse to quicken in anticipation of release. I gave Sue long, steady strokes as she continued to lie there and take it like the submissive whore she was.

When I saw Kate in the doorway of the bedroom, I glanced over with a smile and slowly removed my cock from her mother's asshole. My wife looked at my engorged cock with a smile of satisfaction, knowing that it had just been plundering Sue's ass.

"Having fun, Mom?" she asked.

Sue raised her head from the pillow and cast a tired glance over at her daughter, who was slowly approaching the bed.

"Hi Kate... Tyler told me the plan but I think I need a break. He's been fucking me so hard, I can't keep going. Please."

Kate raised an eyebrow and looked at me.

"You've been giving it to her hard? I thought I told you to just get her going for me."

"I couldn't help it, babe. You know how I feel about fucking this tight ass. It just gets me so excited."

"Fair enough. Well, go ahead and cum so we can give Mom a break. You can cum on her face." Saying this, Kate pulled her mom forcibly off the bed and directed her to her knees. Then my wife pulled Sue's hair back so that her face was fully exposed to me. Taking up position in front of my kneeling mother-in-law, I started on my final buildup to orgasm. My cock was still slick from the lube and I knew it wouldn't take long.

"Right here, baby. Shoot your load right here." My wife used her index finger as a target, placing it right in the middle of Sue's forehead. Sue closed her eyes and swallowed hard, clearly not looking forward to this.

It wasn't my biggest load, but it still covered her face pretty well. I could tell how much she hated it. Receiving a big cum facial was something that she still hadn't come around to enjoying, like she had with anal sex.

Kate peered down at her mother, inspecting my work.

"Mmm, nice job babe. Thanks for holding off so I could watch that. Mom, you can keep that on your face until I get out of the shower, okay? Don't wipe it off. If anything drips down so you can get it with your tongue, then that's fine. You can swallow it. But the rest of that nice load stays on there until I'm ready to play with you. Now, you two rest up while I get ready."

Kate started undressing, causing my slowly softening cock to twitch with excitement.

Once Kate was showered and ready to go, she strolled back into the bedroom wearing nothing but her new toy. Sue was reclined on the bed, still naked, sipping a glass of her favorite red. We kept the house well stocked with wine for Sue; it was the least we could do to reward her for the role she played with us.

My wife regarded her mother with a predatory glare. The thick, 10 inch strap-on dangled menacingly between her legs as she approached the bed. Sue opened her eyes, looking apprehensively toward her daughter. My erection grew steadily watching the scene develop.

"I'll let you decide where I start with this. Down your throat or up your butt?"

"Please, my ass needs a rest. I can't do that right now."

"Sounds like a vote for a good throatfucking. Get on your knees, Mom."

Sue drained the last of her wine and complied with my wife's order. Not wasting a moment, Kate grabbed her mother's head in both hands and pressed the head of the rubber cock to her lips, forcing her mouth open.

"Suck. Suck it, mommy slut. Get it wet for me. I know you love sucking Tyler's cock. Now you get to suck mine."

After a few firm thrusts into Sue's throat, Kate eased off and let her mother start sucking in earnest. To Sue's credit, she did a very good job of acting like she enjoyed the rubber monstrosity that was stretching her mouth. This continued for a few minutes. Meanwhile, I was enjoying every second of the spectacle.

While leering down at her gagging mother, Kate addressed me finally.

"As soon as you're ready, I want to spitroast this bitch. I thought about it all fucking day."

Needless to say, I was ready. My cock was back to its full proportions and ready to take whichever hole my wife decided on for me. Kate focused again on her mother.

"Hear that, cunt?" My wife started thrusting hard into Sue's mouth once more. "We're going to plug you from both ends. Get on the bed." With the dildo suddenly removed, Sue went through a series of deep, ragged breaths. Saliva ran down her chin, onto her neck and chest.

Sue followed her daughter's order, climbing onto the bed. She assumed an all-fours position with no additional prompting. Such a good slut.

Kate leaned down so that her lips hovered just above Sue's ear.

"I want to stuff your pussy full of this big rubber cock. Does that sound good?" My wife held her head up using a handful of Sue's hair as a grip.

Sue nodded as well as she could, but still had no words available due to her shortness of breath.

"Is that a yes, mommy slut? I need you to say it."

"Yes!" Sue managed to blurt out.

"And while I'm stuffing your pussy so full with this from behind, what's my husband going to do? You remember how we described a spitroast to you?"

"He's... he's going to put it in my mouth while you do me."

"In your mouth? Mom, what are you an amateur? It's going all the way down your fucking throat. We're going to be thrusting back and forth, and you're going to have two cocks buried all the way inside of you. Are you ready?"

Sue let out a desperate moan that could have meant anything, affirmative or negative. This earned her a quick slap from Kate. My boner was absolutely raging at this point.

"Are you fucking ready? I asked you a question, slut."

"Yes!" Sue responded, her frustration finally flaring up. "Just fuck me already."

My wife and I both took up our positions on the bed. Kate was the first to enter, pulling her mother's hips back towards her unceremoniously. It took her a few seconds to get the head of her new toy properly positioned, but I could tell by the look on Sue's face when penetration was finally achieved. Sue stared up at me pleadingly as my cock hovered in front of her face. I knew she needed me to take it easy on her, but I knew from Kate's mood so far that my wife wouldn't like that.

I placed the head of my cock at Sue's lips, coaxing them open. I entered slowly, trying to be as gentle as possible to start out. She placed a hand on my thigh in an attempt to get me to slow down further, but she was rewarded with a loud smack on the ass.

"No!" Kate commanded as she worked the strap-on deeper into her mother. "Hands off my husband until I say so." I received a wave of pleasure as Sue moaned on my cock in response to her unexpected spanking. "Babe, grab her head and facefuck the bitch. I'm almost in deep enough where I can really start giving it to her back here."

The angle wasn't great for communication, but I was able to mouth a quick sorry to Sue as I began to push deeper. Grabbing a handful of hair, I did as my wife had told me. I started facefucking the bitch.

Despite my initial attempt at compassion, my base sexual instincts took over at this point. I thrust deep into Sue's throat, quickly getting her lips all the way down to my balls. Her lack of noticeable gagging showed off her talent as a true cock whore.

We soon worked up a good rhythm of thrusting in and out from our respective ends of our MILF slut. Kate appeared absolutely transfixed by the sight of her big strap-on filling her mother's pussy from behind. Her hands roamed Sue's ass as she pumped the slut hard, delivering the occasional squeeze or slap. I stared intently as my wife's thumb neared Sue's asshole; I couldn't wait for the startled shriek Sue would likely give out the moment my wife filled her third hole with something.

I didn't have to wait long. After another minute or so of firm, steady facefucking, Sue emitted a high pitch squeal. I looked lovingly up at my wife, who sure enough had starting working two fingers into her mother's exposed asshole.

"Don't worry Mom, we'll get something bigger in there soon. We know you need it." Kate smirked at Sue from behind, giving her an especially hard thrust with the toy. Sue's reaction to this thrust caused her throat to tighten around my cock, which sent me dangerously close to cumming prematurely. I had to pull out.

"What the fuck?" Kate didn't slow her pounding even slightly to ask me this. "Get your dick back in there."

"I can't, babe. I almost came just now and I need to calm down a little."

"No, just go ahead and shoot down her throat. You know we're going to be doing this all night."

Sue took advantage of the absence of anything in her mouth to voice her opinion.

"Please... please just do it. Cum in my throat, please. I want it."

Accepting the inevitable, I placed the head of my cock back at Sue's quivering lips. She devoured my glistening cock hungrily, and I resumed my steady pace of fucking her throat.

"What about her ass, babe?"

Kate smiled back at me.

"Like I said, we have all night. You're going to fuck her ass. I'm going to fuck her ass. It's going to be an all night ass party. But right now just get that next load into her."

Hearing this order from my wife, while my cock was buried in her mother's throat, was too much for me. My orgasm built again steadily and exploded beyond my control. Following so closely on the heels of my previous ejaculation -- the one that ended on Sue's face -- I didn't have a lot to give her. But it was one of the most pleasurable moments of my life.

As I came in my mother-in-law's throat, my wife continued fucking her steadily from behind. Sue swallowed for me, eyes closed, not making a sound. When my pleasure subsided, I pulled slowly out of our MILF slut's mouth. She smacked and licked her lips, head still bobbing back and forth from Kate's pounding. It looked like she had swallowed everything in one gulp.

My wife looked to me with the sweet, loving expression she always uses when making a request.

"Why don't you go down and get dinner ready? Mom and I are going to have some girl time."

Still a bit breathless from my recent orgasm, I got off the bed and started looking for some clothes to put on. Finding some jeans and a t-shirt, I got on my way. As I exited the bedroom and headed downstairs, I peeked back in to see my wife removing the strap-on and throwing it into the floor. Sue rolled onto her back. Kate moved up to straddle her face. At this point, I managed to tear myself away and head to the kitchen. Best to give them their alone time.

It was going to be an eventful night.

SonForBBW
SonForBBW
961 Followers