Life with Mother-In-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
Sue is punished by having her depravity put on camera.
2.3k words
4.42
75.8k
57

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SonForBBW
SonForBBW
960 Followers

While preparing dinner, I heard yelps and moans of pleasure every few minutes, drifting down from our bedroom upstairs. Kate usually adopted a more loving persona with her mother when it was just the two of them, in contrast to the dominating attitude she employed when she and I were double-teaming Sue. I looked forward to hearing about their activities.

Over dinner, Sue and Kate took turns filling me in on what I'd missed. Kate had donned a white tank top that showed off her ample breasts, while Sue was wearing a faded T-shirt she had gotten from running a 5K years ago. Sue's attire wasn't particularly sexy, but those tits were hard to hide. I definitely married in to the right family.

"Slut, tell my husband about the reward you're getting later for making me cum so hard just now."

Sue blushed slightly, finishing up a mouthful of pasta before responding.

"I tried really hard to make Kate... Mistress, I mean... to make Mistress cum while she rode my face. She said she had a really great orgasm."

"She's being modest," my wife explained before turning back to her mother. "Tell him about the new thing you did this time."

"While Mistress was riding my face with her delicious cunt, I... I stuck my thumb up her ass. I just couldn't help it."

"She made me cum so fucking hard I can't even describe it. And your reward, pet?" I anxiously awaited Sue's answer to my wife's question. Sue looked down at her plate, looking bashful. "I told her to pick anything," Kate explained to me while we waited for her answer. "What did you pick, pet?"

"I want to wear the new toy you got. I want to use it to please my mistress."

My cock twitched in its half-hard state. I definitely wasn't opposed to watching my wife get fucked with the monster strapon she had gotten earlier.

"She wants to pretend like she's in charge for a little while. And I guess she's earned it, with how good she made me feel. But..."

I raised an eyebrow toward my wife, while Sue shot her a look of apprehension.

"... there is also the issue of your punishment, slut-mommy." Sue looked confused, trying to formulate a question.

"But... Mistress, I... punishment? I made you feel good."

"And you did it by touching one of my holes without asking permission. I can't just let that go, can I?"

Sue looked down at her plate, defeated.

"No, Mistress. I should be punished for that."

My wife and I shared a mischievous grin across the table.

* *

After dinner, Kate handled the kitchen cleanup while I went back upstairs with Sue.

"Grab the cuffs from the dresser and put her on her back on the bed," my wife instructed me before I headed up. "I'll be up shortly so we can administer her punishment." Sue looked both scared and excited upon hearing this.

As we ascended the stairs, I took in the wonderful sight of my mother-in-law's plump ass. The ass I had already fucked once today and would fuck again later. I couldn't resist taking advantage of the situation. I reached up and grabbed her ass with both hands, giving it a hard squeeze and forcing her to stop where she was. She bent at the waist, placing her hands on the top landing. She seemed to know exactly what I wanted.

I peeled her yoga pants down, exposing her asshole, and quickly pressed my face into her. My tongue pushed hard into her tight hole and caused her to moan loudly. I tongue-fucked her asshole for about a minute before managing to pull myself away and get her pants back up. I knew I needed to have Sue in position by the time Kate got upstairs.

When we got to the doorway of the bedroom I turned Sue around and kissed her deeply, pressing her against the doorframe. She was reluctant to open her lips to my tongue at first, given that it had so recently been up her ass, but she gave in and returned the kiss passionately. We broke the kiss and stared into each other's eyes, both breathing heavily.

"Thank you for earlier. Trying to take it easy on me," Sue said as she looked up at me.

"I just figured you needed a little break."

"You're always so sweet to me. Kate, too, when we're alone. But when you two are together, she can be a real demon. Speaking of... do you know what my punishment is going to be?" Sue looked concerned as she asked the question.

"I really don't know what she has planned. But hey, you get to pay her back after as your reward."

Sue smiled and licked her lips in response to this. I couldn't wait to see her fuck my wife with the big strapon.

"We'd better get you in position, Sue. I mean, mommy-slut." I smirked at her as she removed her t-shirt and pants. She pressed her naked body against me, giving me one more deep kiss, before turning and climbing on to the bed.

"On my back, she said?"

"On your back, slut. I'll get the cuffs."

Kate and I occasionally used the handcuffs on each other, but they were primarily used when we played with Sue. I removed them from the top dresser drawer and moved to put them in place. One pair per wrist, I cuffed my mother-in-law to the bed and awaited the arrival of my wife.

Kate entered the room with the video camera. I was instantly intrigued. We had recorded ourselves in the bedroom before, but never with her mother. This was a big development.

A look of dread overtook my helpless, handcuffed mother-in-law.

"Please... no video... don't record me. I'm begging you." Sue's lips quivered in fear at the idea of having her degradation preserved on video. She looked to me desperately, looking for a sign that I might step in and change Kate's mind. But honestly, I loved the idea.

"For our eyes only, right babe?" I asked my wife. She nodded at me reassuringly as she got the camera adjusted and ready to go.

"Of course. We're the only ones who will ever see this. But I want her to see what she looks like when she's being such a dirty slut for us. I want her to hear what she sounds like when she's begging for cock in her slutty holes. Sound good, mommy? Consider this part of your punishment for misbehaving earlier."

"Yes, mistress..." Sue closed her eyes and took a deep breath, mentally preparing for the humiliation that she was expecting to receive. I stood lightly stroking my cock, enjoying the visual. Kate approached me with the camera in one hand, reaching out to give my dick a few soft strokes.

"Get this really hard while I'm doing the introduction. We'll need it soon."

I liked the sound of that.

"Okay, pet, we're rolling," said Kate, turning to address her mom. "Look at the camera. Look at me."

Sue kept her eyes closed firmly for a few seconds, earning her a quick slap from Kate. Sue opened her eyes, looking hurt, gazing tentatively up at my wife.

"Misbehaving is what got you into this position, slut. Follow my instructions."

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry ma'am."

"Good. Tell us your name." Kate moved the camera closer to her mother's face, grabbing her by the hair and forcing her to look into it.

"Sue..."

"And what are you, Sue?"

"A... a slut?"

"That's right, you're a filthy mommy slut for me and my husband." Kate smiled over at me, licking her lips seductively. "What makes you such a slut?"

"I... I love when your husband fucks my ass. I love licking and pleasing your holes. I... I love... I love getting all of my holes filled with cum."

"More."

"I love when you force me to suck your husband's cock. I love when you both use me out back in the hot tub. I love serving you whenever you ask me to, at a moment's notice."

"Good answers, pet. Are you ready for my husband's big cock to use your throat?"

Sue looked over at me nervously. I knew she was apprehensive about being filmed, but she also looked excited about what was happening.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm ready to be used like a slut."

Kate snapped her fingers and gestured toward the bed. I got into position, straddling my mother-in-law so that my cock rested on her face.

"Don't put it in her mouth until I say so. I want to get some good shots of her getting her face slapped with that nice cockmeat. Let's really humiliate this worthless cunt."

Kate's dirty talk had me rock hard. I moved my balls to Sue's lips, letting her tease me a little with her tongue while I bounced my shaft off her nose and forehead. Sue looked both ashamed and aroused. Kate stood to my left, making sure to get some up close shots of her mother getting slapped with my cock.

"Okay mommy-slut, get his cock wet. I want to see lots of spit on his dick. I want it really sloppy." I pressed the head of my cock to her lips, applying some pressure to get my throbbing erection into her mouth. Sue accepted my cock and quite easily took it all of the way down her throat. A moan from her told me that she was enjoying this so far.

"There you go babe, fuck her mouth. Use that dirty cunt's hot mouth." Kate reached out with her free hand to grab her mother's hair again, forcing her deep onto my cock and holding her in place. Sue's wrists strained against the handcuffs at the rough treatment she was receiving from her daughter. Sue gagged hard once, but was able to keep things under control and continue throating me like the true cocksucker she was.

Sue couldn't keep her lower body still. It was clear that she was getting very aroused, wishing for her pussy to receive some attention.

"Pull out, babe," Kate instructed me. "Slap her face some more."

Sue took advantage of my cock's absence to catch her breath as I slapped her face with my throbbing erection. She now had a good amount of saliva coating her lips and around her mouth, which Kate made sure to spread around with her hand. Sue was quickly becoming a sloppy mess.

"What do you say to my husband, mommy?"

"Thank you," Sue managed to gasp out. "Thank you for letting me please you with my mouth. Thank you for fucking my face."

"And what do you say to me?"

"Thank you, mistress, for letting me suck your husband's cock. You're such a good mistress to me." Sue sounded pitiful. It was a major turn-on.

"I sure am, pet. Now babe, get your cock back in her throat. Pound her face until you're about to cum. Then, I want you to shove your cock in her dirty MILF pussy and fill her up with a thick load."

I returned my dick to the warm bliss of my mother-in-law's waiting mouth, pushing deep without giving her a chance to prepare for me. I felt the muscles of her throat contract, resisting my entry, but I forced myself deep until my balls rested on her chin. I resumed my thrusting, loving the sound of her struggling to handle me.

Soon enough, I was ready to blow my load. I held off as long as possible, but I felt the inevitable building of a massive orgasm. I pulled out, allowing Sue to breathe freely again, as I positioned myself to penetrate her sopping pussy.

"Here comes the best part, mommy-slut," narrated Kate. "My husband's going to fill you up with a hot cum load. Would you like that?"

"Yes, yes, please. I want it. I want lots of cum in my dirty whore pussy."

"Wow, listen to you! What would the other ladies at church say if they heard that kind of language from you?"

"I... I don't know...ugh, oh God, yes... deep, please give it to me. Please..." Sue was kept from answering further by a violent thrust of my cock into her waiting pussy. I grabbed her hair and kissed her forcibly as I pounded deep into her. She returned the kiss passionately while thrusting her hips up to meet me. I stared into her eyes as I felt my balls tighten with my impending orgasm. The idea that my wife was filming it all made the sensation even hotter.

I emptied myself deep into Sue's tight, wet pussy. It wasn't quite as good as her ass, but I knew I'd be getting some more of that later. We continued our passionate kissing as I came down from the waves of pleasure wracking my body.

"Oh, honey, that was beautiful." Kate looked supremely happy as she glanced between her camera screen and the two of us on the bed. "You came so deep in her. If she were younger you'd have fucked a baby into her for sure."

Sue moaned softly, taking deep breaths.

"Look back at the camera, pet."

Sue complied immediately, a glaze of pleasure across her face. I pulled out of her and moved to sit at the edge of the bed. My cock stayed relatively stiff and ready for more action soon.

"Almost done here, slut. Tell the camera what is going to happen later tonight."

"My reward? My mistress is going to let me use her new toy on her. I'm so excited to please you with it, mistress."

"And what else?"

"My ass is going to get used just like my throat did. I'm going to get spit-roasted and buttfucked and humiliated like the whore I am."

"Perfect." Kate clicked stop on the camera and sat it down on the dresser. "Now... let's start the main festivities."

*Thanks for reading, as always! I realize that these are relatively short, but that fits my writing style best for this kind of thing. Chapter 3 will cover Sue using the strapon on Kate and Sue getting some more anal attention. Should be out soon.

SonForBBW
SonForBBW
960 Followers