Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 01

Story Info
18-year-old step-daughter sees him nude.
1.3k words
4.04
317.6k
117
0

Part 1 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
351 Followers

I have written story many times. I'd finish it and then delete it. I think about it some more, rewrite it and then delete it. And when I'm done with it this time, I'll wonder once again will I delete it or will I share it. The reason I have problems with it is because it is a true story. One that I'm not proud of, but at the same time I'm not ashamed of either.

It involves two people I truly love with all my heart, my wife and my step-daughter. First, I should say that there is no doubt in my mind that I love my wife Beth. But due to some very heavy medical problems our sex life ended over three years ago. And my step-daughter, Liz is more of a daughter then a step-daughter. I've been in her life since she was three years old and she has always called me dad.

I watched her grow up and go on her first date. I watched her on the sidelines of high school football games being the best cheerleader she could be. I loved watching her grow up before my eyes, going from a clumsy little girl to a gorgeous drop dead young lady.

But the other part about her growing up was that by the time she was a teenager she'd be going out on dates and was seldom home. This for me brought back memories of my younger years. I was once again able to prance around in the house nude.

Like I said, due to medical problems Beth and I no longer made love. But that didn't stop her from trying to please me. When Liz was gone, she'd give me an occasional blow job or a hand job. And she introduced me to anal sex. While I was on all fours, she'd have me jerk off as she rammed a double headed dildo up my ass.

At times, when her medications would knock her out, I'd watch Internet porn and jerk off to that and yes sometimes that dildo would be jammed up my ass. It wasn't a great sex life, but it kept me content and I never had any thoughts of cheating on her. I was happy, jerking off when she couldn't help me and spending my entire free time nude.

Even though I considered Liz my daughter I couldn't help but drool over her by the time she was a senior in high school. Long beautiful blonde hair graced her petite body. She weighed only 85 pounds, but didn't seem to be too thin because she was only 5'5'' tall. For someone so small she had an unbelievable set of tits on her. 32 C's looked obscene on her body. And for this 50 year old man it pissed me off because she always kept them covered in a bra.

Yes, I was a horny old fart and many a night I situated myself in the living room hoping to catch a glimpse of her coming out of the bathroom after a shower. And I'll be damned if she'd walk out with a towel wrapped around her - wearing her bra. I began to give up hope of ever seeing her nude and just enjoyed the way she teased me around the house.

Special days for me were when I'd take a day off from work and I knew Liz would be in school. From the minute I woke up to the minute Liz would come home I'd be nude. When she arrived home, I'd just be wearing a bath robe. So in all honesty, I was nude all day.

After a long couple of weeks of work, I took a Monday off. From the time I arrived home on Friday I wore nothing. When Liz was home, I'd slip on the bath robe, but all weekend I never went anywhere near any clothes. When I went to bed Sunday night, I hugged Beth and realized that by morning I wouldn't even need the bath robe. A whole day of being nude! All I had planned was jerking off and nothing else.

I woke up around 9 AM and was so relaxed. Liz was already at school and the house was mine. I hugged Beth, gave her a good morning kiss, and opened our bedroom door and headed towards the kitchen. I turned on the coffee pot and headed to the bathroom, with my pee filled hard-on leading the way.

I opened the door and sitting on the stool was Liz. All she said was "hello." I was still half asleep and stood there asking her why she was home. She said that she was sick and didn't go to school. It didn't dawn on me that I was standing butt naked in front of my 18 year old step-daughter with a hard-on. What made me realize that this wasn't quite right was the fact that Liz never looked at me. Her eyes were glued to my cock.

I didn't try to cover up, I just turned around and walked out and headed for the other bathroom. As I peed the whole experience hit home. Liz had seen every inch of me front and back entirely nude. Instead of feeling ashamed it made me super horny.

I went back to bed and told Beth what had happened. She half-way laughed and told me to tell her what happened. As I went into the details Beth grabbed my cock and as I remembered everything that had just happened, I became hard as a rock. Beth asked me what Liz was wearing. "She had on a plain tee-shirt," and before I got any further she began sucking my cock. I stopped talking and she stopped sucking.

All she said was, "If you want me to keep sucking - keep talking." All apprehension about telling Beth that her daughter had just seen me nude left in a hurry. I went on to say that she had on her fuzzy house slippers and her flannel pajama pants were slightly below her knees. She continued going up and down on my cock and I told her that I could also see Liz's light blue thong panties just above her knees. I told her that she was bent over; her elbows close to her crotch so I didn't see anything that I shouldn't have seen.

I then went on to tell her that Liz got to see everything and for some unknown reason I shared with her that Liz couldn't take her eyes off my hard cock. I went on to say that I stood there in front of her for probably 10 seconds before I realized that I was rock hard and entirely nude.

As I visualized what exactly had happened, I realized that my hips were bouncing off the bed and I was fucking my wife's beautiful mouth. I exploded in her mouth and she didn't spill a drop. When she was done she crawled up to me and gave me a kiss and I got my mouth full of my cum. Which I quickly swallowed. This wasn't gross or out of the ordinary. I have always enjoyed the kinky side of sex.

Beth rolled over in bed and asked me who just gave me a blowjob. She was really blowing my mind with how open minded she was about the whole scene. I told her that she blew me, but when I came I told her all I could see were Liz's eyes staring at my cock.

I went back to sleep and woke up about noon. Liz and Beth were in the living room watching TV. Beth laying in the recliner and Liz under the blankets on the couch. And me? Wearing my bath robe.

For the rest of the day not a word was said about that incident. In fact, no one ever spoke about it. Beth never told Liz that she knew what happened and Liz never told her mom what she saw. This began playing tricks with my mind and I wondered what would be next. Many nights I'd jack off wondering if something further would happen. Because as far as Liz knew it was our little secret.

And yes more did happen...

herdad
herdad
351 Followers