Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
His step-daughter becomes object of desire.
2.2k words
4.26
177.5k
33
0

Part 2 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
351 Followers

Thank you for the very kind words to chapter one, in this on-going story about my step-daughter. If you are looking for hard-core sexual antics, this story probably isn't for you. The reason? This is a true story that continues to evolve. It involves two people I love – my wife and my step-daughter.

Weeks past and Liz never did tell Beth what she saw. My sexy little 18 year old step-daughter had kept this secret. It really played tricks with my mind wondering what she thought of seeing me in the buff.

Many nights my mind ran wild wondering if she ever masturbated to what she saw. The reality was that she had boys all around her and didn't really need to fantasize about me. I'm 32 years older then Liz, but I'm also not an out of shape old man.

I do keep pretty good care of myself and I'm by far the largest man she has ever seen. What I mean by that is with Liz being only 5'5" tall most of her boyfriends were very similar in height and while she weighed about 85 pounds her boyfriends were about 120. I stand 6'4" and weigh 200 pounds. And I'm 100% hair-free, except on my head. I try my hardest to look young and stay young. I have no idea how big her boyfriends cocks were, but my 8" caught her stare.

I visualized so many different things we could do together that she became my number one jerk-off fantasy.

It got to the point that I had to see her nude. I justified it by saying that she seen me nude, it was only right that I have the same luxury. So I began creating a plan. It was time for me to do something which I haven't done since I was a teenager – be a window peeper!

Our house is perfectly set-up for this idea. Our main bathroom has one window, which actually serves no purpose. The window gives a view of our breezeway. So I raised the shade just enough that I could peek in the room without it being noticeable.

Hell, I could watch her without even worrying about being caught. The breezeway was entirely closed with no windows. Liz always had a ritual to her shower time. She'd start the shower and return to her bedroom to get a change of clothes, or should I say a change of bras.

Anyway, when she started the water, I would tell my wife, Beth, that I needed to do some work in the garage and I'd be back in shortly. I'd head to the breezeway in the dark. There were two light switches, one in the kitchen and one in the garage. The one in the garage didn't bother me, but the one in the kitchen would be my warning signal. If it came on someone was coming outside, which gave me enough time to run to the garage and act like I was doing something.

So my night finally came. And like clock work, Liz started the water and headed towards her room. I told Beth I would be right back and headed to my darken breezeway. I got so excited by the thoughts of what I'd see that I threw off the bath robe and stood by the window, butt naked, playing with myself.

Liz finally came in and her pants came off first. I got to see her boyish ass first. She was wearing an extremely small string thong, which quickly came off too. It was strange seeing my step-daughter entirely bottomless. I still hadn't seen her pussy, but that ass was looking better by the second.

Her back remained towards the window, when her top came off. She was down to her bra. A black one. By now I was rock hard less then five feet from her - jerking off with all my might. She put one foot in the shower and "snap" the bra fell off and in the same instant she was in the shower and the curtain was closed.

I couldn't believe it. She was entirely nude and all I saw was her little butt. I kept playing with myself thinking I'd see it all when she got out of the shower. As my excitement grew, I began to get frustrated. She was in that shower for what seemed like an eternity. And the longer she was in there, the windows started to steam over. When the water finally stopped running, there she was drying off, but for me it was like watching a censored Jerry Springer show.

My plan needed some work, but for the first time, it was satisfying. That night I jerked-off to visions of massaging her butt and licking every inch of it.

The next day, I cracked the window maybe a 16th of an inch. I thought this should do the trick with the steamy windows. And waited.

And once again Liz started her nightly ritual. And once again I headed for my hideaway. Like the night before the pants came off first. I stood by the window, entirely nude, playing with myself in a state of awe. Her thongs were so damn tight; they looked like they were painted on her.

The top came off and this time she wore a sky blue bra. And once gain, she got one leg in the shower, the bar fell off, and the curtain closed. By now I was getting use to seeing her butt, which even though was kind of boyish, was beautiful on her small body.

My idea with the window worked. They never steamed over and I had a perfect view when the water stopped and the curtain opened. There they were! Two of the most impressive tits I had ever seen.

She always kept those puppies under wraps and looking at them now, I appreciated her efforts to keep them purely magnificent. There was no sag to them at all. They stuck out beautifully and as she dried her hair, they had a lovely little bounced.

I was in heaven. I spit in my palm and began jerking off to this beautiful young goddess. After she finished with her hair, she leaned over and worked her way up from her feet. From my view, when she leaned over it seemed like her head became one with her breasts.

As she stood back up, she spent some "quality time" drying her pussy. I was so set on seeing her tits that I had forgotten about her little joy box. I got my first good look at that. Entirely shaved clean, with her very small physique she looked so damn young, but yet so worldly.

The last part of her to be dried was her tits. And a wonderful massage began to take place right before my eyes. Her hands just kept making circles around them – giving them a little exercise before they'd get buried back in that bra.

I lost it and shot my load all over the wall. My whole body shook! Even though I shot my load I was still mesmerized by the show. Liz's hands continue their circular movements and then her first two fingers, while still straight, slipped a nipple in between them. Her nipple began to grow as it rested in the web between those fingers.

Sadly, a short time later it ended. Naturally, those tits were put away first. Standing there in her bra she admired her body in the mirror. She grabbed her towel, wrapped her self up and headed towards her bedroom.

All those times I had seen her leave the bathroom and saw those damn bra straps, I never dreamed that's all she was wearing.

That episode lasted me a long time. I now knew what her body looked like. I now knew how her pussy lips hung a little low and was entirely shaved. And those tits! Those wonderful gorgeous tits! I never considered myself a tit man, but those things were simply magnificent.

And with this vision I began prowling around porn sites looking for teenagers with bodies close to hers. I found a few and photo-shopped her head in. I became totally infatuated with her and wanted to continue this adventure.

I've mentioned before that I love my wife Beth very much and would never do anything to intentionally hurt her. So while I fantasized about fucking my step-daughter, in reality I wasn't trying to make it happen. I was very content with what I saw and the photos I had created and of course my fantasies.

After that night, I was able to strip Liz with my eyes. We'd be talking in the kitchen and I no longer saw those bra straps. All I saw was the perfectly rounded non-sagging teenage boobs.

That one night raised my sexual appetite to new levels. I had to see her nude again. And this time I'd be better prepared. I hid a bottle of baby oil on a shelf in the breezeway as well as the 12" double headed dildo, which Beth and I had used many times, on each other, in our early days of marriage.

The night finally came and what was now becoming not just Liz's ritual but ours began to take shape. She turned the water on and I headed to my little hide out. In the dark my bath robe was discarded and I grabbed the baby oil.

I put some on my cock and in my hand and began getting ready for the show. I also lubed up my ass and one end of the dildo. Liz came in talking on her cell phone. As usual she dropped her pants and her thong in nothing flat.

She began walking back and forth, talking on the phone, one hand glued to her ear, while the other went from massaging her cheeks to playing with her pussy. For 2-3 seconds I'd watch that little ass walk away and then turn and watch her pussy heading right towards me.

I really didn't need the help of the lotion as this different type of show had my blood flowing. On one of her trips walking away from the window I jammed the dildo up my ass and fantasized that it was my cock up that pretty little butt of hers.

Finally, she got off the phone and stood in front of the mirror. The window was directly to the side of the mirror, so now I got a side view of Liz. She stood and stared for a minute. The whole time, I had one hand flowing freely on my cock, while the other one was busy pushing and pulling on the dildo in my ass. I wasn't the only one busy; as Liz began to really play with herself.

She stopped for a short pause and removed her top and bra. There she was not two feet from me. She lifted her one leg and set it on the vanity and went back to playing with herself. From my vantage point I got to see for the first time her little butt hole and just below that I could see two fingers going into her pussy.

When I looked up I could see her face and tits in the mirror. Her mouth was half open in a perfect "O" shape and her free hand kept pinching her nipples. This was intense! All that separated us was one wall. And on both sides of that wall someone was masturbating!

That thought sent me over the edge. I shot a big load into my hand and brought it up to my mouth and swallowed it. And all I was thinking was that someday she would taste it. I still slowly moved the dildo in and out of my ass, as I watched my step-daughter reach her own climax.

Her skinny little legs began shaking and her little butt clamped tight around her fingers. She seemed frozen in time. Finally she released her fingers and set her leg back down on the floor. She put both her hands on the side of the vanity, bowed her head and began to catch her breath.

From my view you could tell she was wiped out. Her little tummy was going in and out at a rapid pace for a minute or so. Right then I just wanted to open the window, hug her and say "Thank you." But I guess I was in shock because I just continued to watch.

She finally raised her head, looked at herself in the mirror, than leaned forward and kissed her own reflection.

After my first experience of seeing Liz nude I didn't think it could get any better but it did. I felt satisfied that I had gotten my "revenge" for her seeing me nude. We were now even on that score.

But now, I wanted a little more. She didn't know that I witnessed this fantastic show, so I began fantasizing about seeing her nude – freely. I wanted her to strip for me right out in the open. This was a fantasy that I wanted to become a reality.

And I would start work on this project the very next day. It didn't happen the next day, but I began laying the seeds for it to become a reality.

Come hell or high water, Liz would strip for me and we'd both be nude together.

herdad
herdad
351 Followers