Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 17

Story Info
Finally Liz and Dave get Beth involved.
5.6k words
4.62
56.2k
18
0

Part 17 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herdad
herdad
350 Followers

I walked back in our house filled with anticipation. My heart sank a bit when Beth was the only one in the living room. She had an ear to ear grin, but I had to ask, "Where are the girls?"

"Eve's spending the night and they went to Liz's room."

I shut the door and walked closer to Beth and she threw me my gold glitter boxers. "Here, I guess you can put these back on."

"Why? Everyone got to see the full Monty and it wasn't for a short minute or two." Beth giggled and I said, "Hell your sister, your daughter and her friend watched me masturbate. I guess I have no reason to be shy."

Beth still was smiling but she lowered a head a bit and sheepishly said, "Thank you."

I sat on the floor in front of her, my head resting on her thigh and I said, "No thank you. You seemed to really enjoy what was happening. You let me play with Terri's butt and you let her play with my cock. You even let Liz and Eve witness some of the games we used to play. I had a blast!"

Beth began running her fingers through my hair and asked if I had a good walk with Terri. I said, "She held my dick all the way to the car and laid me on the hood and sucked my dick for a bit. She even said that I would soon be her fuck buddy."

Beth chuckled and said, "I knew she would molest you. She was so turned on. I'd bet that she got about a mile out of town, pulled her car off the road and started masturbating." We both laughed at the thought of the prim and proper Terri masturbating.

"You seemed to be turned on too. I saw Liz playing with your tits and you didn't stop her. And did you see Eve? Her hand was buried in her snatch. I bet right now, those two girls are humping in each other."

"Oh Dave quit that! Don't talk about our daughter like that. Though... I guess you're probably right."

"I'm sorry but you must admit those two young ladies were hot looking in their bikinis and the thought of watching them rolling around together is fucking hot. But Beth... why didn't you finish the rest of the game? Little Davy had one more thing to do before he was a good boy."

Beth started blushing, "I couldn't ask you to continue. I didn't want anybody to feel awkward."

"Well you could have told me to clean you." And I leaned forward and began undoing Beth's blouse one button at a time. At first she tried to stop me. "Come on honey if Liz comes back out here all she'll she are the tits she was playing with." Then Beth and I shared an intimate kiss that reminded me of why I fell in love with her over 15 years ago. I removed her top and reached around and undid her bra.

And her two tits came pouring out. I gently played with them and was surprised when her nipples began coming to life. She leaned back in her recliner and let me enjoy myself. Her 34 C tits sagged but she still had a body that was pleasing to the eyes. Her stomach stuck out a little but she was far from fat. I looked in her eyes and began undoing her dress slacks. Again, she tried to stop me. "You know I can't finish this."

"Ssshhh... just relax and enjoy. Raise up a bit." And she pushed her head on the back of the recliner, raised her hips and I pulled her pants and panties down to her thighs. She relaxed back in her chair and I finished removing the rest of her clothes. It was the first time in four and a half months I had seen my wife entirely nude and I was getting turned on. Beth is hippy and seeing the love handles spread out on the chair brought back memories of fucking her doggie style and squeezing those things the whole time.

I said, "Finally, someone besides me is nude in this room." Beth giggled and I continued talking, "Davy is ready to finish cleaning up." And I spread her legs and gently began kissing her pussy. I wasn't sucking or teasing, just gently kissing and blowing on her twat. I knew for a fact out of the four people in the house, Beth was the only one with pubic hair and after this weekend it was something to look at and cherish because it was so different.

I licked and kissed and licked some more. And my wife began coming to life. I licked her clit and her pussy lips and kept reminding myself that she hadn't been "used" in a long time. So I just took my time and let my wife have her own private session using my tongue to get her off. She began running her hands through my hair, "I love you sooo much... you're a great husband... a great father... a great lover." The more I licked her, the more I kept my hands occupied on my dick and balls.

And while I wanted to satisfy Beth, my thoughts also raced around with what had happened with Terri and also Liz and Eve. And god damn it, yes I even was thinking about Jimmy's ass. Liz had me hooked! We were going to get Beth involved with our group.

"Oooohhh honey... jack off for me. Eat me Davy... clean up mommy... shoot your sperm on me and clean me again." My wife was playing! And I loved it. I began jerking my cock harder and quit playing with my balls and reached farther down and stuck a finger in my loose ass.

I quit licking her and got to my knees, jerking my cock right in front of her pussy. "Ooohhh Beth... I love you sooo much. Thank you for letting Liz see me nude." And I kept jerking my cock faster and harder, "Thank you for letting me feel Terri's ass and letting Terri play with me and suck me." And that thought of Terri sucking my cock sent me over the edge and I shot my load all over Beth's hairy pussy. "And thank you Beth for letting me eat you and cover your pussy with my cum." And I bowed my head back down and began cleaning up my wife.

Beth has never been very vocal when it came to our love making sessions and while she wasn't cutting loose she talked more then I could remember. "Eat my pussy good... if you want to fuck my sister make me cum." My wife was bribing me and I loved it. "Come on you fucker... eat me... it's been to long... oohhh eat me."

I so much wanted to raise my head and say I'd let her cum if she let me fuck her daughter but I thought better of it. But I did ask, "You'll let me fuck Terri?"

"Shut up and eat me... I'm close... ooohhh Dave... I love you." And she held my head in place and my wife came in my mouth. Beth laid motionless for a few minutes and I could feel her hands relaxing on my head. And I pulled them away and sucked each finger, just as earlier I had sucked Terri's.

"Are you really going to let me fuck your sister?"

"Honey, I love you. And I can't satisfy you the way you deserve and Hal is an asshole. You and Terri deserve it. I know you'll both enjoy it." I still wanted to talk about Liz and Eve but I didn't want to press my luck. "I'm sorry you only got to jack-off tonight. Maybe tomorrow when you get home from work we can see if I remember how to give a blow job."

I got off my knees and sat in my recliner next to Beth and we held hands. We turned on the TV and watched a movie. It was great sharing that moment in time with my wife. She didn't crawl under her blanket. She sat in her chair entirely nude and at peace. I knew in a short time she would be sound asleep.

When Beth fell asleep I covered up in her blanket and wandered my way down the hall. I got to my bedroom door and paused at the doorway. I looked down the hall at Liz's door. Part of me wanted to go and join Liz and Eve, but I decided to let them enjoy their night alone and besides I needed a good nights sleep.

My weekend officially came to an end when the alarm was blasting away telling me to get up and get ready for work. The thought of wearing my bath robe was gone and I ventured out to the kitchen for my morning cup of coffee and a smoke. I leaned my butt against the kitchen sink and began waking up and it seemed like every 2-3 seconds I was mumbling, "Wow, what a weekend."

I poured my second cup of coffee and wandered quietly into the living room where my wife was sound asleep. Her blanket not quite covering her one breast. I smiled and tip-toed my naked body down to Liz's room. There slept Liz and Eve entirely covered up. I walked back to my room and got ready for work. Right then the thought of screwing around with anyone in the house was the farthest thing from my mind. All I wanted was another 3-4 hours sleep.

It was one of the most unproductive days of work I had in a long time. I had trouble concentrating and even staying awake. Finally, the day was over and I was on my way home. I pulled in our garage, entered the house, and their stood Beth in a short tee shirt. Her back was to me and I could see her yellow panties with white polka-dots. She poured me a cup of coffee and asked, "Well, how was your day at work?"

"Long." Was all I could muster and I headed toward our bedroom and stripped off my clothes. I reached for my bath robe and thought - screw it. I left it hanging and returned to the kitchen, the same way I had spent the whole weekend - nude.

Beth grinned and said, "Didn't take you long to get comfortable. You know Liz will be home pretty quick."

I grabbed the cup of coffee from her and said, "She seen it all last night and not by accident. And she sat and watched it all. I don't think it will bother her at all if she comes home and sees me butt naked. Hell, she might even ask you how come you're not nude."

I got closer to Beth and hugged her, squeezed her butt and said, "I love you." We shared a kiss and I began getting excited that maybe Beth's idea of giving me a blow job today might come to pass. We kissed and hugged and her hand went down and stroked my cock. I was starting to come to life when the front door opened.

"Mom... dad... I'm home." Beth pulled away and Liz walked into the kitchen seeing me with a hard-on and her mom slightly blushing. "Oh wow... did I walk in on something? Nice to see you dad! Is that your new attire for house wear?"

Liz was enjoying this scene and I played along. "Hi Liz. A couple of more minutes and you might have walked in with my cock in your mom's mouth."

"DAVID enough." A little bit of anger rose from Beth's voice. "Liz doesn't need to hear that."

Liz cut in, "That's alright mom. That would have been neat to see. Anyway daddy are you going to stay like that?"

"Well, everyone saw me nude last night and no one ran away or turned away... so... why not? Is that OK?"

Liz said, "I love it. Just think mom we will always have a nude man in the house!"

I said, "Well you two can join me if you'd like. It ain't like I haven't seen the both of you in your birthday suits!"

Beth laughed, "Liz told me you saw her enjoying herself, so I know you've seen her nude recently."

I said, "And I saw you nude last night."

"Mom... dad got you nude last night?"

I kept playing along, "Yes I did. And I ate your mom out and I jerked off all over her and ate my cum off of her."

"Wow, why didn't you guys get me? I would have loved seeing that."

Then I said, "And I would have loved seeing you and Eve."

The conversation was becoming just between me and Liz while Beth just listened. "Someday daddy maybe you can. And to answer your question. I like the idea of being nude in our house." She took off her top and showed off a lacy black bra. "Is that OK mommy?"

Beth said, "Hell anymore you two have been running around nude when the other isn't home and then rushing to cover up when one of you walk through the door. You might as well. It's obvious that dad likes the idea." Beth pointed to my dick which was hard from her fondling.

Liz turned her back to me and looked at Beth and asked me, "Will you undo my top?" My hands began to shake as I tried to undo those little clasps. With Beth watching, I was helping her daughter strip. Her top came off and she turned around pecked me on the cheek and said, "Thank you daddy." Then Liz talked to her mom about her day in school, as she took off her shoes and then her jeans hit the floor and finally her thong. She squeezed a tit in each hand and said, "Damn, this feels great... and it feels even better knowing that I don't have to run and hide when daddy comes home. Your turn mommy."

Liz walked over to Beth and began pulling up her tee shirt. Beth pulled her hands away and said, "I can't do that right now... give me some time. You two enjoy yourselves and your freedom."

"Oh come on mom." And Liz tried again. This time Beth just rolled her eyes knowing it was useless. Liz was not good at taking no for an answer. Beth raised her arms and Liz removed her top. Those two just stared at each other and seemed to forget that I was in the room with them. Liz reached up with her hands and began massaging her mom's tits. "Mom, did you breast feed me?"

Beth ran her hand through the side of Liz's hair and said, "Yes, I did. And I loved doing it."

Liz stepped a little closer, "Help me remember." And Beth used her hand and gently pushed Liz's head towards her tits. I watched as Beth closed her eyes and I saw my naked step-daughter sucking on her mom's tit. Liz reached down and began pulling Beth's panties off of her. The whole time, her mouth remained glued to Beth's tit.

Beth's panties fell to the floor and she raised one leg and then the other and now she was as nude as me and Liz. I stood there pounding my meat by this most erotic scene, when Beth said, "Enough Liz... I'm nude. What if Eve or Jimmy came over right now?"

"Well Mom, Eve has seen me and dad nude... and Jimmy well he won't be coming over... we broke up."

"Oh Liz I'm sorry." As Beth's maternal instincts kicked in and she hugged her daughter trying to comfort her.

"It's OK mommy. He thinks Eve loves him. So this week Eve is spending with him and she is training him."

Beth had a puzzled look and then looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. She asked Liz, "Do I really want to know what you are talking about?"

Liz said, "No, just trust me." Then she spanked her mom's naked butt and said, "Why don't you two go in the living room and I'll bring you some coffee." Beth was still confused but she followed me to the living room.

I sat on the couch and Beth sat next to me. "I can't believe you two. 20 minutes ago I was thinking of making a great supper and now we're all nude."

Liz walked in the living room and gave us our coffee and sat on the floor in front of her mom. "Tell me mom, did dad do a good job of eating you out?" Beth blushed, looked at me and closed her legs. Liz put her hands on Beth's knees and began spreading Beth's legs. "I bet I can do better." And Liz lowered her head and began eating out her mom.

Beth got tense and tried to pull away and I said, "Relax... let your daughter make love to you." I kissed Beth and played with her tits. We broke our kiss and both looked down at our baby girl and smiled. Then Liz raised her hand and began fondling me. Beth looked at me and we both smiled and let our daughter enjoy herself.

I said, "Eat your mommy little girl. Make her cum. Come on Liz, lick your mom's hairy pussy."

"Dave that's enough... Liz quit it." Beth was getting a little uncomfortable with our family bonding, but Liz just kept eating her out. I played with one of Beth's tits and we shared a long passionate kiss. Down by our knees our 18 year old daughter was enjoying it all. Eating Beth out and giving me a hand job.

Beth broke my kiss and put her hand on Liz's head. "Eat me you little slut. You want your mommy's pussy? Then eat it." And she pushed Liz's head down in between her legs and raised her butt to meet Liz's tongue. "Come on baby girl... eat your momma."

Beth relaxed her grip on Liz's head and joined her daughter's hand on my cock. Liz raised her head a bit and said, "I love you mommy... does my tongue feel good on your snatch?" Beth didn't answer, she used her other hand and pushed Liz's head back down between her legs.

"Is my pussy as good as Eve's? My little girl like eating pussy? That's it... right there... eat me Liz... that's it... that's it." I knew Beth was close. And her daughter was doing it!

I played with Beth's tits and said, "Your little girl is going to make you cum. Cum in your daughter's mouth." Beth looked at me and didn't say a word. Her desire to cum was close and Liz was going to get her off. "Come on Beth... cum for me."

"Oooohhh Liz... please stop... please...." And Liz just kept munching away. "Oooohhh Liz... ooohhh mommy's cumming." The whole time Beth looked at me, maybe hoping that I would stop her daughter. But it wasn't going to happen. One final time she pushed Liz's head deep between her legs, "Oooohhh.... ooohhhh.... enough I can't cum anymore."

There was no doubt about it Liz just got her mom off. Beth still starred at me and said, "Alright Liz... I promised your dad I would do something. But... I don't know if I can. Would you... would you please suck your daddy? Get him off like you just did to me." Liz didn't miss a beat. She rose her head and shifted her body and went from muff-diving to cock sucking.

"Look at your baby girl sweetheart... she's sucking my cock. She's got her mouth on my hard dick." Beth looked down at her daughter and brushed her hair. "Oh Beth... your daughter is sucking my cock."

"Suck daddy's cock honey. Swallow his cum for me." And once again Beth and I starred at each other as our little girl became a surrogate for her mom.

I played with Beth's tits and ignored Liz's hot mouth on my dick. "Suck my cock sweetheart." I spoke as if Beth was the one giving me head. "Let me cum in your mouth... you'd like that wouldn't you?"

Beth quickly said, "I'd love for you to cum in my mouth." Liz sucked harder and her head kept going up and down and Beth kept talking, "Give her your cum... swallow daddy's cum for me Liz."

It was so wild to hear Beth talking like that. She was encouraging Liz to swallow my load. I turned my attention to Liz and began plowing my cock into the back of her throat. I held her head and she couldn't escape. My poor little princess began to gag and Beth encouraged me more. "Make her gag... fuck her mouth hard." She petted Liz's head and said, "We love you Liz."

"Ooohhh fuck Liz... suck my cock... suck it you little slut... oohhh fuck... suck daddy's cock."

Beth got off the couch and kneeled next to her daughter just inches away from my cock. "Daddy's going fill your mouth sweetie... swallow his cum for me."

"OOooohhh fuck me... I'm cumming Beth... I'm cumming in our daughter's mouth." It was so fucking hot my wife and my step-daughter all of us together - nude! And Liz was getting us off. I shot such a big load that she couldn't keep it all in her mouth. She gagged and choke on the force of my cumming and as she tried to pull away my cum shot all over face, her eyes, and her hair. "Ooohh shit girls... that was awesome."

Liz had a big smile and agreed, while Beth looked to comfort her abused daughter. "Oh Liz... I'm sorry, me and dad got carried away." And Beth began cleaning the cum from Liz's hair.

"Wait Beth... stop." I raised Liz by her arms and pulled her close to me. Beth sat on her knees and watched me kiss Liz for the first time. And then I licked her face clean of my sperm. I looked at Beth and said, "I cleaned you last night... no reason I can't clean our baby girl."

Beth asked, "Are you OK Liz."

"Mommy, I am super. I got you both off! Not too many daughters can say that about her parents." Both girls laughed and hugged.

Beth looked at her daughter and said, "Daddy didn't do such a good job." And she began gently taking more of my cum out of Liz's hair. "You know... sweetheart... me and daddy enjoyed oursleves... what about you?"

Liz smiled and pointed at my dick, "I want that big fat cock inside of me! I want daddy to fuck my brains out."

Beth looked at me and said, "I'm sure daddy won't mind... but it might be a little while before he comes back to life."

Liz got up and sat in my recliner and began playing with herself and said, "That's alright. I can wait."

I sat on the couch looking at Liz sitting across from me thinking what a blowjob! And then I looked at Beth, sitting on the floor her elbow resting on my thigh and she said, "You two were hot... I think you two have wanted to do that for awhile."

herdad
herdad
350 Followers
12