Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of hugging my niece, I laid my hand on her pussy and began playing with her. I still hadn't seen her snatch but I could tell that she had some peach fuzz around her twat. It felt like I feel after not shaving for three days. What was amazing was how wet she was. Not only were my fingers drenched but so was my thigh.

Candy leaned back and put her arm around my head giving me my first close up view of her tits. As I stared at those freaks of nature, her eyes remained glued to her dad's verbal abuse of my wife. "I'm going to cum... ooohhh.... you fucking slut.... yes... yeah suck it... I'm going... to cum..." And I looked away from Candy's boobs and saw Hal grab Beth by her hair and pulled her off his dick. He grabbed his cock with his free hand and began jerking off wildly, holding Beth's face just inches from its tip. "Here I come slut." And everyone watched as Hal's eruption covered Beth's face with his cum. Man, that guy must not have cum in years. Like a volcano he just kept shooting load after load on Beth's face and hair. He came so hard some even went over her head and landed on his chest.

By the time he began winding down Beth's face was just a white sheety mess. As her head rested on his big belly she kept trying to open her eyes, but every time she tried a stream of sperm would fall off her eyelids and into her eyes. Forcing her to close them again.

It was such an erotic sight. I had never seen my wife this totally ravaged and turned into such a mess. Hal went from a controlling freak back into a meek and quiet fat man. Sitting there, looking scared to move. Terri left her seat on the floor by my feet and went over to Beth. She brushed Beth's soaked hair off her face with her hand and said. "Damn Beth," and she laughed a little, "you're a mess."

Maybe feeling a little safe, Beth halfway smiled at her older sister. Then a look of shock crossed her face when Terri said, "Hal's a mess too. Use that cocksucking mouth and tongue of yours and clean him up." Now it was Terri's turn to grab Beth by her hair and she raised her head and pointed to the cum on Hal's chest. She let go of Beth's head and Beth freely went to licking up the cum off of Hal's chest and swallowing every drop of it.

When she finished licking Hal's chest clean Terri said, "That's a good girl... now it's time for you to get clean." And once again she grabbed Beth by her hair and moved her towards Hal's face. Hal stuck out his tongue and began licking my wife's cum covered face. When he got a mouthful, he kissed Beth and deposited his load in her mouth and Beth swallowed it all. When her face was all cleaned up Terri patted her cheek and said, "That's a good girl." Then Terri totally shocked me by getting on her knees in front of Beth, spread her legs, leaned forward and buried her tongue in her sister's mouth... and... Beth kissed her back. You could hear a pin drop in that room as everyone began watching two sisters get it on.

Liz pulled the dildo out of her pussy, set it on the coffee table, and went and sat on her Uncle's lap to get a better view of what was unfolding before us. Candy's hand had a solid grip on my dick and had me rock hard, while I had two fingers buried in her snatch and I turned my attention to her tits. Earlier I called them freakish. Her areolas were huge and her nipples puffed out a good half inch. Her tits were nice and round, but as they went further out her nipples looked like baby bottles. Sticking out, like they had spent a couple of hours attached to a vacuum hose.

My wife's moans snapped me back to reality and I looked back at the sisters and now Terri's ass was starring at me and Candy. She was muff-diving her sister. To their right sat Hal, with Liz sitting on his lap, basically in the same position I was. He was having his niece play with his cock as he squeezed those luscious tits of hers.

I looked at Terri's ass and was impressed with how cute it was. From this view you wouldn't know that it belonged to a sixty year old lady. It was similar to Liz's butt. Kind of boyish with smaller hips, but for her age it had no wrinkles and instead of being flabby it looked extremely tight.

I woke up this morning with my lovely step-daughter sucking my cock as my wife watched. As I laid in bed I thought what a lovely way to start the day. But then there was a knock at the door and we've gone from one wild episode to another.

And as me and Candy played with each other and Hal and Liz did the same, I wondered what kind of treat my wife and her sister would present us with...

12