Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind me, I could hear the bottle of baby oil being opened up and felt it's coolness on my ass. Then for a short second I felt a finger in my butt and then the head of Liz's rubber cock. And Liz was nice and slow as she split my butt in half. I let out a moan and once again all Candy could say was "Hot damn."

Beth broke eye contact and rubbed her niece's back and asked her, "Would you like one? There is another dildo inside and you can fuck your uncle too."

A big smile crossed Candy's face and she said she'd like that. Beth got up out of the chair, and I watched my wide hipped wife walk inside as her daughter began picking up the pace. I looked at Candy and asked, "Are you.... oooohhh.... easy Liz.... are you... are you going to fuck me.... easy girl.... like your cousin?"

Candy smiled got out of the chair and gave me a big wet kiss and then said, "I'm going to fuck your eyes out! Payback is a mother-fucker!" And Liz laughed and slapped my ass over and over again. Candy leaned in again and we resumed our passionate kiss. I could hear the patio door slide open and Beth walked out carrying our other strap-on. Candy stood up and Beth squatted down in front of her and helped her put the strap-on on.

When she was finished she stood up and told Candy, "Wouldn't you like Uncle Dave to suck your dick?" And Candy giggled and stood before me. I opened my mouth and Candy grabbed my ears and forced that 7" dildo down my throat. Just as I had brutalized her ass earlier, my niece was brutalizing my mouth.

Having just finished eating and having a dick, even a fake one, being jammed down my throat I was gagging and every time I thought I was close to puking Candy eased up on me. I then would struggle to catch my breath and when I thought I was back on safe ground, Candy resumed fucking the hell out of my mouth. Which in a horrible way was kind of a blessing because Liz was now in her own cruel world. My butt was not only hurting from the spanking I was getting but the dildo being rammed in my ass made my dick sore from humping the stained glass table top. But I couldn't scream, I couldn't do anything except take it as Candy and Liz filled both my holes.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Terri sucking her husband's dick while he sucked on my wife's boob. Shit I wanted these two young ladies at the same time but this isn't what I had in mind. The pain was getting intense and I felt lucky when Candy finally pulled out of my mouth. I put my hands on the table and rose up a bit, just to get my cock off the table top. And as I did, I felt Liz's hand once again smash down on my butt. "You ain't going anywhere daddy. Candy hasn't had her turn yet." And she continued fucking my raw butt. Then she added, "And while Candy's fucking you, you can watch me fuck Uncle Hal." That got Hal's attention and he removed his mouth from Beth's tit.

Candy moved around the table to take her turn at me and Hal basically pushed Beth to the side. And pulled Terri away from his cock. Hal hoped that he had heard Liz correctly. Liz gave me one final hard push and buried her dick in me and I let out a grunt of pain and pleasure. She pulled out and I heard her say to Candy, "He's all yours!" Then I could feel Candy's fingers tickling my butt, which brought new sensations after Liz's constant paddling of it. Then I felt the warmth of more baby oil dripping down my butt, which was followed by Candy's hand running up and down my crack.

To the side of me, I could see Liz getting closer to Hal. She looked so proud having just conquered me and her factory made hard-on led the way. Hal must of had blinders on because his eyes were locked on Liz's beautiful perfect tits. She stood in front of him and he reached up and started squeezing those luscious mounds and he opened his mouth and began sucking on baby girl's already hard nipples.

I forgot what was going on behind me and was starting to enjoy Liz's teasing of Hal. I always thought that I had kept myself in pretty good shape so I never really thought that Liz and I looked strange as a fucking couple. But Hal and Liz, on the other hand, look like an odd fetish type porno movie. Liz looked every part of 18, young and bubbly, no sags or fat anywhere. While Hal looked older then his 60 years. His head and chest hair, as well as his pubic hair were pure gray. With all the weight he was carrying around he looked like he could have a heart attack at any moment. While Liz would be lucky to be 85 pounds, Hal was huge, he had to be at least 275 pounds - probably 300. It peaked my interest to see how those two would get together.

And then... "Ohhhh SHIIIIITTTTT..." Candy had entered my ass, the same way I entered her. Fast and hard. And she didn't stop until she was entirely buried in me. And she didn't pause pulling back out and ramming it in me again. "OOOOHHHH SHIT CANDY.... SLO... SLOW DOWN.... OOOOHHH FUCK ME.... PLLLLEEEAAASSEEE SLOW DOWN." Candy loved it! She let out a laugh and I didn't think it was possible, but she fucked me faster and harder. And slowly I was sprawled back down on the table top. My sore cock once again being pounded into the glass top. "PLLEAASSEEEEE."

In front of me, sat my wife, smiling and playing with herself. Through my tears, I turned my head and saw Hal still squeezing and sucking Liz's titties. Liz looked at me and said, "Watch this daddy." And she pulled away from Hal and said, "Are you ready to fuck me?" And Hal reached out for her and rapidly shaking his head yes. "I'll fuck you.... but first you need to suck my cock."

Hal was so fucking horny, there wasn't anything to think about. He opened wide and Liz stuck her cock in his waiting mouth. If there was any sense of justice as to what was going on it was at that moment. Liz just stood still and Hal frantically sucked that dildo like he had been sucking cock for years. Nowhere in his thought process did he understand that he was sucking a dildo that was just in my ass. And all I could do was keep whining, "Pleeaaassseee stop," as Candy continued to ream my butt.

Out of nowhere Terri walked behind Hal and laughing said, "How does Dave's ass taste?" And Hal just froze, that dildo halfway in his mouth. Cross-eyed he starred at it. But Terri wasn't going to let him get out of it so easily. She grabbed the back of his head and pushed it forward. "You want to fuck his daughter, the least you can do is taste his ass."

But I couldn't even enjoy it. My cock was being rubbed raw and all the lubricant in the world couldn't help my sore ass. I was balling like a baby. "Pllleeeeaaassseee stop... pleeeaassseee Candy.... ooohhhh.... pleeeaassseee... no more." I raised my head and rested my chin on the table and starred at Beth, whose eyes were closed as she was bringing herself to a climax. One hand was pinching a nipple while the other was flicking around her clit. "Plllleeassseee Candy.... pleeeaaassseee no more."

Terri left her husband and Liz and walked in front of me. She put the palm of her hand on the side of my face and whispered, "Is it my turn?" I was so sore and in so much pain that I couldn't answer her. In another time and another place, I'd love for Terri to fuck my ass. But right then I just wanted to be left alone. Everyone seemed to be having a great time except me. Candy kept pounding into my ass and my cock felt like it would fall off. Terri smiled a little and whispered again, "You owe me." She moved her hand away from my face and stood up, her pussy starring at me. "OK Candy... don't destroy him... I want some of him too."

Candy slowed down and gave my butt a loving slap with her hand and pulled out of me. She went from vicious to now being caring. She used both her hands and gently rubbed my sore ass. I wanted so much to get off that table, but without a dildo in my ass, I felt alright just laying there not moving. Candy then said, "Thanks Uncle Dave. That was awesome. Someday I want to do that again." She removed her hands and it was quiet for a couple of seconds and then she said, "Now I want you to feel what I felt." And I felt her tongue licking my wide open butt hole. I felt it flickering around inside of me. And I didn't think it was possible, but my very sore and wore out body began to respond. "Move back a little." And I slid back to the point that my cock was hanging freely, next to the side of the table. The slight breeze in the air and just being off the table made me moan in delight.

Candy continued fucking my butthole with her tongue and began gently caressing my balls. Her tongue moved out of my butt and she licked every inch of my sagging balls and kissed my sore pecker. It was my turn to respond, "Oooooohhhh.... damn... if you do this every time.... oooohhhh..... my ass is yours." And as she alternated licking my butt hole and my balls I reached down and began playing with my dick.

And even though I was sore I decided that when Candy returned to my balls I'd pushed my cock towards her face. And when it happened, she quit licking my balls and stuck my sore member in her mouth. And ever so slowly she began going up and down on it. And amazingly, as she was sucking it and going up and down on it, she licked the head the whole time.

I was... slowly... coming back to life!

12