Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me... fuck me in the ass daddy."

I didn't need to be told twice. And without any sign of mercy for Liz's well-being I buried my dick in her. "There you go... my little fucking whore has daddy's dick... are you ready slut?"

"Come on daddy... fuck me." I reached around and pulled her tit out as far as I could until all I had a hold of was her nipple, stretching away from her boob. And as I pulled on it, my cock was sliding in and out of her rectum as fast and as hard as I could, slapping her ass with my belly on every inward thrush. "Ooooohhhh.... fuck.... ooohhhh.... I love... I love your dick.... aahhh... fuck me daddy."

I let go off her tittie and took her hand and placed it on her soaked snatch. "All whores like fucking themselves." And Liz's fingers quickly went to work on her enlarged clit.

"Ummmhhh... that's it daddy... ummmhh... your dick feels so good in my ass." As Liz played with herself and my dick rammed in and out of her butt hole, I began squeezing the hell out of her tits. "OH GOD DADDY... fuck your little daughter whore." I had never seen Liz this wild and begging for more.

"Is my little girl my slut?"

"Yes daddy... I'm your slut... ooohhhh god daddy... your dick feels so nice in my ass." I was fucking her as hard as I could and all she could say was how nice it felt. All my life I looked for an ass whore and I finally found one - my step-daughter.

"I love fucking your ass... your ass is mine slut."

"Oooohhh yes... fuck me daddy.... fuck me with that big dick." And I kept pounding away at her enjoying every brutal second of it.

"I love your ass honey. I could fuck this thing all day everyday."

"Ooooohhhh god daddy... that... ooohhhh... that sounds great."

"Are you ready little girl? Are you ready to suck my dirty dick and swallow my cum?"

"Ooooohhhh fuck yes daddy. Give me your hard dick... I want to taste my ass on your cock... pleasssseee daddy cum in my mouth."

Her talking was almost better then her tight little rump and her enjoyment had me ready to explode. I pulled out her ass and laid on my back. Liz scampered to get on her knees by my side. She took hold of my dick with one hand and as she began jerking me off, she lowered her head and started sucking me.

"That's it slut... taste your ass... ooohhh... suck it you fucking little whore." And I grabbed Liz's head and forced it down on my dick until my cock was tickling her tonsils. "That's it honey... suck your daddy's dick... ooohhh yeah... I'm.... god damn it Liz... uummmhhh I love you baby... uuummmhh daddy's.... daddy's going to fill your mouth." And my hips began bucking off the bed and I tried to go deeper down Liz's mouth. "OOOOHHHH FUCK..." And I shot my load in Liz's mouth and she didn't miss a beat. She didn't gag or choke and she swallowed every drop.

My hands fell off of Liz's head and fell to my side. Liz went from being forcefully face fucked, to gingerly and lovingly sucking my dick until it fell out of her mouth when she finally took a deep breathe. "Wow sweetheart... that was awesome. I started the day with my dick in your mouth and I finally got to shoot a load in it."

Liz smiled and said, "Yeah you shot your load in it after that thing had been in Candy's ass, Aunt Terri's ass, mine, and Uncle Hal's ass." Then she paused a second and said, "I guess I am a slut."

I laughed and said, "Yeah but your my little slut and I love you very much." Liz smiled and we kissed and hugged until our two bodies became one sweaty mess.

Liz gave my butt a little love tap and asked, "Shall we get up and make supper?"

"Sounds great!" And we both got out of bed and headed for the patio. There on the table was the leftover potato salad and a few hamburgers - all covered with flies. I asked, "Now what?"

Liz smiled and said, "Daddy... it's our anniversary. Why don't we have a pizza like we did that first night when we made love?"

We went back inside and Liz dug out some frozen pizza and stuck them in the oven. We went in the living room and turned on the TV. I sat on the recliner and Liz grabbed a blanket and we snuggled under it, as Liz sat on my lap, resting her head on my shoulder. Damn I felt so relaxed and so loved. If there was a heaven on earth I found it in the arms of my 18 year old step-daughter. Damn I love her so much.

And as we cuddled my mind raced with thoughts of a young lady who willingly wanted to be my slut... and then... I wondered where the hell was my wife?

12