Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "All of us?" Then Liz pointed her finger to the other side of the SUV and there stood five other guys starring in the window at me, sitting there entirely nude with a hard-on and I'm sure they all saw me sucking Ralph's dick.

I turned back at Liz and she said, "All these guys couldn't believe that my new husband hadn't fucked me yet, but that you love my blowjobs. So I sucked them all and they all liked it. And they all agreed to help me show you how much fun fucking can be." I sat there not really sure what to say or do. My initial thought was that the six guys were going to gangbang my lovely little girl and the way she was smiling she was all for it.

So I said, "That's great honey... what are you going to do?"

"Well Ralph said there is a picnic table that is pretty well hidden back there." And she turned and looked at the picnic area. Then she turned back and said, "So come on let's go."

I looked down and said, "Liz, I can't really get out like this everyone will see me."

"Oh I got that worked out too. All these guys will make a circle around you and no one will really see you at all. You just stay in the circle and you'll be fine." Then Ralph opened the door and grabbed my arm and helped me out of the car. I stood there with my still hard dick, somewhat embarrassed, there were six guys and Liz entirely dressed and I stood before all of them in all my glory. Liz reached in the car, took out the keys and locked the door and put the keys in her purse. Now there was no turning back, I couldn't get in the car even if I wanted too.

The other five guys came around the car and sure enough made a circle around me and we started walking across the field, heading for that secluded picnic table. Liz led the way and all us guys behind her, with me in the middle. About halfway there I felt a pinch on my butt and it startled me. Then another... and another. Then finally a slap and one of the guys behind me said, "This is a nice looking ass for an old guy. I bet his butt is going to be nice and warm." It hit me like a ton of bricks. It wasn't Liz who was going to get gangbanged - it was me.

I walked in a daze across that field just following Liz. We approached the timber and worked our way through it, into a little opening with a picnic table, sitting there all by itself. Off to the side was a large garbage can, filled with beer cans, and cigarette butts everywhere. Liz walked around the table and I started to follow her until I felt a couple of hands on my shoulders. The only guy who I knew by name was Ralph and I turned my head to the side to see a smile on a shoulder length stringy haired guy wearing a baseball cap and he said, "That's far enough. Just stay here."

I was at one end of the table and Liz walked around to the other end and said, "Honey, when I was sucking Ralph's dick, each one of these guys came in the bathroom and asked what was going on. So I showed each one of them that I was a great cocksucker." Then she smiled at me and continued, "I got them all hard and horny... they begged me to let them fuck me. But I said no, that I was yours... but since we still hadn't fucked as a married couple... that they could fuck you." I swallowed hard, not knowing what to say or do.

Until these adventures with Liz started, I had never been with more then one guy - ever. And even with Liz, it was a lot more strap-on fucking and not guys. But here I was nude, with six strange guys ready to have there way with my butt hole.

Liz looked in her purse and said, "So what I promised these guys was that I would suck their cocks and get them good and hard and they promised to use that hard dick in your ass." Again, she looked at me with a big smile, and pulled a bottle of baby oil from her purse. Damn, her mind was always at work. Then she handed the bottle to one of the guys and said, "Rub some on his ass, we don't want to hurt him." I felt the warmth of the oil slide down my butt crack and then the calloused hand of the trucker as he rubbed it in. Ralph and another guy grabbed my arms and leaned me forward and I laid my stomach and chest on the picnic table and about the same time I felt a finger enter my ass and slowly that finger began fucking me.

Liz then asked, "Who wants to be first?" One guy quickly walked over to Liz. I would guess he was in his late 20's with short blonde hair. Liz sat down and undid his pants and pulled them down to his thighs. He was already halfway hard when Liz started playing with him. She opened her mouth and stuck his dick in it and began sucking his cock. My chin rested on the table and I watched knowing that my baby girl was getting a guy good and hard just so he could fuck me. Liz sucked on that cock for a couple of minutes and then took it out. She grabbed the baby oil off the table and gave this guy a hand job before saying, "I think he's ready Dave." Then she looked at me and asked, "Are you?"

I was still in shock and didn't answer. I looked at this guy's dick. It was about the same length as mine about 8" and had an upperward curve to it. Liz let go of his dick and he started to walk behind me. I starred at Liz and felt his young and surprisingly soft hands spreading my cheeks. Then I felt his head touching my butt hole and in a slow steady pace he went all the way inside me without once stopping. "Ooooohhh..." Though it didn't hurt the way he entered me, it was still an assault on my butt and it would take me a minute or two to get use to the feeling of a cock in me. And also the new feeling of having five other guys watching it. "Oooohhhh... stop... stop a second."

And everyone laughed. The guy with his dick buried in me said, "I'm not stopping... your ass is mine." And though he still didn't fuck me fast it was a steady non-stop intrusion into me.

"Ooooohhh... ooooohhh..." I was not trying to acknowledge that it was starting to feel good, but I was quickly losing this battle. "Oooohhh... yeah... that's it... ooohhh... give it to me."

Everyone starting laughing and Liz said, "I told you he'd like it." The guy starting picking up the pace a bit, which was fine with me, after all he was only the first one. I starred at Liz, and even with the predicament she had me in, I still loved her with all my heart. As I smiled back at her, both my hands were moved to the side of the table and placed on two hard dicks. And as my ass was getting reamed, I started playing with two dicks that would venture into my hole in a very short time.

"Oooohhh... give me that dick... ooohhh... fill my ass with your cum... come on give it to me." And I squeezed my butt cheeks as tight as I could because even though I was enjoying it, I knew there were more cocks waiting.

Liz looked at the guys and asked, "Who's going to be next?" The one in my right hand moved away and stood in front of Liz, who quickly stuck it in her mouth. This guy was about my age and a little heavier then me, with the biggest forearms I had ever seen.

As I watched my step-daughter sucking his already hard dick, I began visualizing what his would feel like. It probably was a little shorter then the one in my ass but a lot thicker. I let out a moan... not sure for the one in me, or for the one that would be next. But I'd soon find out, as I felt the first load of cum squirting into me. And as fast as it had started number 1 was out of me and pulling up his pants, while also receiving high fives from everyone including Liz.

The cock in my left hand moved away and stood next to Liz. She looked up at him and said, "Not yet. I want you to cum in his ass not my mouth." Which again brought a round of laughs.

And again I felt hands spreading my cheeks and a cock head by my entrance. And something told me, this wasn't going to be pretty. I grabbed the side of the picnic table and braced myself for what was coming in. And I felt a sting to my ass as the guy slapped it hard and at the same time I felt his dick race inside of me. "UUUHHH FUCK." It was a lot wider then it looked and it felt like I would be split in two. "Oooohh SHIT... EASY." Which seemed to egg him on even more. He rammed into me with everything he had and he began slapping the shit out of my ass. "Oooohh FUCK... oooohhhh SHIT."

I quickly went from having a somewhat good time with the first dick to a painful nightmare. The stinging from his slaps actually brought some relief from his butt fucking with his fat dick. I began seeing stars and the trees around the table seem to be spinning. I constantly raised my head, then turned it to one side of the table, then the other, and finally at Liz, who now had another dick in her mouth.

This guy was destroying me and I still had four more to go. "Please... please... fill my ass... please." I was trying to speak like I wanted it, but actually I was pleading for mercy. I was so sore and beat up that I never felt him cum. But he eventually pulled out of me and I assumed my ass had its second load of cum buried in it.

Before I could catch my breath the third dick was in me and he picked up right where the last one ended. Spanking my ass and fucking the hell out of me. I no longer could squeeze my butt tight to make him cum faster, I was stretched wide open.

The more I spoke, the worse it seemed to get. All the guys were laughing and having a fun time with their boy-toy. So I went the other way. I may have let out some groans and moans, but I kept quiet. The dicks kept sliding in and out and I couldn't remember was this number three? Or did he finish and this is the fourth one? The harder I tried to remember who had fucked me, the more I seemed to forget.

I laid with the side of my face on the picnic table with my eyes closed. Another cock left and was quickly replaced with a new one. No longer could I tell if they were big or small, skinny or fat. My butt was saturated with cum and baby oil. On every inward stroke it felt like a mini tidal wave as the semen was pushed further into my bowels. Then on every outward stroke, I could feel the cum leaving me and dribbling down my balls and the side of my thighs. Hell, I could feel cum down by my knees. My back was sweaty and feeling burnt from the hot summer sun.

Whoever was in my ass, seemed to take pleasure in holding still and grabbing my hips and pulling me back and forth on him. The side of my face was getting rubbed raw from the table. I couldn't keep quiet any longer. "Come on... come on... ooohhh fuck... give me your cum... come on." I couldn't feel anymore humiliated then I was at that time and no longer cared. I just wanted to get it over with. "Come on... fuck my ass... oooohhhh shit... yeah fuck my ass." And I felt the guy clamp tightly on my hips and he pulled me back on his pecker and my butt cheeks slapped his groin.

He let out a loud groan and then said, "You want my cum you fucking fag... oooohhh... here it is." And another load was dumped in me. He pulled out and for the first time, no one replaced him. Had I survived this game of Liz's? My legs were half asleep and trembling. I had no idea how long I got fucked, but I was beat and it felt like my whole body was filled with cum.

A couple of more minutes passed and still nothing. And I started to feel a little better. I did it!!! I raised my head and opened my eyes. That's when total fear hit me. There was Liz sucking on Ralph's monster dick. No longer was he halfway hard. He was bursting at the seams. Liz's mouth was stretched wide and with her blonde hair in the way, that black dick looked like a huge snake trying to go down her.

Liz had an ample amount in her mouth and had both hands wrapped around that monster. And her fingers weren't close to touching each other. She finally let it out of her mouth and my eyes got bigger. It was at least 14" long and it was ready for some fucking. Liz looked at me and said, "Look at this thing Dave, its bigger then dad's."

Ralph asked, "You've sucked your dad's dick?"

Liz laughed and said, "No," then she pointed at me and said, "But he has." Liz grabbed the baby oil and rubbed it up and down the whole length of his shaft and now it shined and with each stroke it seemed to be getting larger.

Ralph finally pulled away and walked behind me and said, "Relax... I'll try not to hurt you."

And he entered me. Maybe just a couple of inches, but as thick as that monster was I felt like my asshole was ripped wide open. I let out a loud scream and tried to escape. But there was no where to go, I was still trapped on that picnic table. "Ooooohhh... FUCK... I CAN'T DO IT... FUCK... PLEASE... TAKE IT OUT." Which brought a sadistic laugh from Ralph.

"Relax boy, I only got a couple of inches in you." And as I tried to catch my breath, I could hear the cat calls from the rest stop area and all the laughter. I felt like nothing more then a two bit whore.

Liz even seemed a little concerned. She looked at me but talked to Ralph. "Please take it easy on him Ralph. Save some for me."

Ralph laughed, "Oh no little girl, he gave me this ass and I'm going to fuck it." And he worked his way in a little further. He slapped my ass and said, "Four down... ten to go." Shit four inches in me and it felt like I was going to explode.

"OH SHIT... PLEASE... NO MORE." Which got me another slap on my blistered butt and another push forward. 'OH DAMN IT... OOOHHH... SHIT." The catcalls from the rest area got louder and no matter how hard I tried to keep quiet, it was useless. This assault was killing me. "OOOHHH YOU FUCKER... TAKE IT OUT... OOOHHH SHIT." Another slap on the ass and another surge forward. I swear to God, I could feel his dick in the back of my throat. "OOOHHH... SHIT... YOU'RE KILLING ME." And I could feel his dick slowly pull out a couple of inches and I tried to catch my breath, when he stopped withdrawing and moved forward again.

I thought he was in me far before, now it felt like his dick could lift my whole body off the table. "Quit your screaming... I'm almost there." Another surge forward and I couldn't breathe at all. Ralph said, "Come here little girl, look at this."

And Liz walked behind me and in a shocked voice said, "Holy shit Dave... you've got it all in you." And Ralph began a steady in and out fucking of me. I've been fucked in the ass numerous times throughout my life. Usually when someone fucks my rump lovingly they pull out three or four inches and then slide back in. Fucking Ralph was pulling out 10 to 12 inches and putting it back in. While I was getting use to this huge fucking dick in my ass, I was far from comfortable. My screams, were now quiet cries for mercy. Liz stayed behind me and watched Ralph's dick going in and out. "I can't believe you're still alive... that cock is fucking huge."

If there was one thing to be thankful for was that Ralph knew he had a deadly weapon and he used it with care. "I told you that you get used to it."

"Ooohhh fuck... I'll... I'll never get use to it... oooh fuck... please cum... please... ooohhh... your ripping me in two... oooohhhh... please."

Ralph said, "Alright... but I need your help little girl." There was a moment of silence but it didn't stop Ralph from burying his dick in me. I swear it seemed to be getting bigger with each stroke. Finally he spoke again, "Get down there and suck on my balls."

"Please Liz... please suck his balls... ooohhhh fuck Ralph... please not so deep... ooohhh... please Liz." And she must have felt some pity for me because I could feel her hair in between my legs and I assumed she was sucking Ralph's balls. "Oooohhh shit... please Ralph... please fill my ass with your cum.... oooohh fuck... give it to me."

And he did and I found another new, strange, and somewhat gross experience. Ralph not only filled my ass with cum, I started to feel like he would never stop. And it wasn't just little streams of cum, but rather gushers of his sperm. He slowed down to a snail's crawl drilling my butt and on every outward stroke, it felt like a gallon of cum was going down my leg. On that first stroke, I could feel Liz quickly move out of the way and now I just felt his sperm, along with the five other loads in me.

I felt like I could taste all of it... or maybe it was just my own pee I was tasting. What a fucking slut Liz had turned me into. Ralph finally pulled out of me, but not before shooting a bunch more of his cum on my butt cheeks. And now with my asshole stretched beyond belief, all that cum started flying out of me. I laid on the picnic table... totally wiped out and destroyed. I heard Ralph say, "Thanks honey, that's quite a husband you've got there." Then he put his hand on my shoulder and he said, "Thank you, no one has ever taken all of me."

I still hadn't moved and just starred at the trees. Liz bent down and looked at me with a big smile and said, "I can't believe you did that. Six guys. Six guys fucked your ass." I pulled myself up and backed away from the table and my legs started to wobble. I turned around and sat my butt on the table and felt even more humiliation as I realized how much cum was on my ass and on my legs. Liz said, "Lay down for a second and catch your breathe. Then we can screw."

I laid down and closed my eyes and said, "You'll have to do the work I'm beat." I still had a hard on and even though I felt like a tramp, I was turned on by the idea of fucking Liz in the same place where I had just been gangbanged.

Liz said, "Don't worry you just lay there and enjoy yourself." And I felt her hands on the inside of my cum soaked thighs spreading them apart and then I opened my eyes in shock. Fucking Liz was still wearing that big smile of hers as well as her strap-on. And she quickly entered me. I was so lubed up and spread out that she slid right in.

"Oh god Liz... no... no more."

"Ssshhh... it's time for us to consummate our marriage." And she started fucking me harder then any of the guys did. She held my legs up a bit and rammed me. "I want you to remember that I fucked you the best. Now jack-off for your wife."

And grabbed my dick and started pulling on my meat. I was in such pain and so wore out that it was to much for me to beg for mercy or scream or even cry. I was stripped of all dignity and right then was being totally controlled by Liz. I pulled on my cock like it would be the last time I would ever have the opportunity to do so. Liz was still wearing her sundress which actually turned me on a little more. My ass was getting pounded - again - and through it all everyone remained dressed except me. I fell into my role with total submission. "May I please cum?"

Liz laughed as she kept pounding my butt hole. "You want to shoot your load all over the place?"

"Yes... ooohhh... yes please... ooohhhh... mmmmm." And I couldn't finish my thought as I finally shot my load all over my stomach and chest.

Liz quickly pulled out of me and said, "Wipe all your cum up with your hand." After I did it, I thought I knew the next command, but once again she surprised me. "Rub it on my dick." And I rubbed all my cum over the strap-on. "Good boy." Then she lined it back up to my ass and stuck it back in me. "Now you've got seven loads of cum in you." And she went back to abusing my tender and sore butt hole. She finally got tired of this game and pulled out saying, "You're such a fucking slut. We should get going."

I once again struggled to sit up and watched Liz remove the strap-on and pull some tissue from her purse and cleaned it up and then she put the strap-on in her purse. I asked, "What else have you got in there?"

She laughed and said, "You be a good husband and you'll find out. Come on let's go." I was in a daze, totally fucked out and no longer cared about my appearance. We emerged from that little hiding place and started making our way across the open field filled with picnic tables. I walked slowly, butt naked, bow-legged from having a sore ass and the uncomfortable feeling of so much cum in me and on me. Anybody who looked towards the field got to see me in all my defeated glory. And someone did see me. And the catcalls started from the rest area.