Life with My Step-Daughter Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Liz and asked, "Is she doing good honey?" Liz moaned her approval. And I kept pounding Julie's pussy, looking at my dick sliding in and out of her. Julie's ass was almost more boyish then Liz's, flat with little hips, but there was something sexy about it. I put my left hand on the small of her back with my thumb right in her crack. Every time I pounded into her, I slipped my hand down a little lower, until my thumb was resting outside her asshole. I began applying a little pressure with it at the entrance. And not intentionally, on inward stroke Julie pushed towards me and my thumb popped inside her poop shute.

She quickly raised her head and begged, "Easy.. ooohhh.... easy." And I just let it rest inside of her as I kept fucking her. That little boyish ass of hers was looking prettier then ever.

Liz moaned, "Fuck her honey... mmmm... she's... mmmm... getting better the more you fuck her... mmm... fuck her honey." And her eyes closed and she put a hand on Julie's head and said, "That's it... mmmm.... eat my pussy... mmmm."

I began picking up the tempo and as I fucked her pussy I also began fucking her ass with my thumb. Liz sat up on the table and began raising her ass off of it fucking Julie's face. "That's it... suck my clit... mmmm.... that's it.... suck it." I looked at Liz, her hair thrown in front of her eyes and her mouth wide open she was getting close to filling Julie's mouth with her juices.

That was it for me, Julie's pussy was my first for the day and it was a pussy I never had before and probably would never have again, and looking at Liz getting off with her too, sent me to the edge. "Oh fuck Julie... I'm going fill your sweet pussy... mmmm... oohhh fuck... I love your pussy... mmmm... oooohhhhh shit." And I made her already wet pussy even wetter as I shot a huge load deep into her.

At the same time I was coming down, Liz was in her own perfect world. "That's it Julie... ooohhh... mmmm... I'm.... ooohhh eat me... taste me Julie... mmm... I'm cumming." Liz grinded her hips for a couple of more minutes into Julie's face. Then she looked at me and said, "Thank Julie honey. Get down and eat her out. Get your cum out of her." And I squatted down behind Julie and put my hands on her butt cheeks and began licking her puffy soaked pussy lips. Licking for a bit on one and then sucking it into my mouth and stretching it as much as I could. Then I slid over to the other lip and did it again.

Liz got off the table and patted me on the head, "Hurry up honey... we need to get going... get her cleaned up... while I get dressed."

Julie didn't hear a word Liz was saying, she was enjoying my munching on her and she helped me along as she reached in between her legs and started playing with herself. "Mmmm... yeah... mmm... do it... mmmm.... ooohhh eat me."

Liz came back into view, entirely dressed and she went up and kissed Julie, "Thanks for the burgers and your body... I hope you enjoyed yourself." And Liz handed me her dildo and said, "Here honey... we've got to go... finish her up." And I took the dildo and slid it in Julie's pussy and she instantly stared backing up on it. Liz slapped my head, "Not there... make it fast. Eat her out and stick that in her ass."

Julie's head raised a bit, "NO... Please no... I've never."

Liz laughed and said, "You've never fucked an old man? Or you never kissed another woman? Or you never ate pussy before? Just shut up and enjoy it."

And I spit on the end of the dildo and licked her butt hole for a moment and started lining it up for entry. And as I slowly began working it end, I could hear the sobs of Julie, "Please... please no."

Then Liz put her hand behind me and pushed hard and the dildo quickly slid right in Julie's ass. "AAAWWW SHIT." Screaming at the top of her lungs Julie begged for mercy.

Liz pushed my head back down, "Now eat her... come on we've got to go." And Liz took my hand away from the dildo and she took over fucking Julie's butt.

In a very short time Julie's legs were like wet noodles her body spread out entirely on top of the table. No longer sobbing, Julie's moans were both filled with pain and lust. "Ooooohhh please... ooohhh god no more... please... oooohhh god I'm done." Julie came but with her shaking and crying Liz and I didn't really get to enjoy conquering her.

Liz pulled the dildo out of her ass and grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. She held the dildo in front of my face and said, "Clean it up." And I opened my mouth and started sucking clean the dildo that was just buried in Julie's ass. "Good boy... now let's go." We headed for the back door and Liz turned around and thanked Julie again for a great afternoon. That poor girl was still spread eagle on the table her butt still twitching from Liz's assault.

I opened the door and the bright sun made me realize that I was still entirely nude and was ready to make a run for our vehicle. Liz looked at me and gave me a wicked laugh and said, "One second." And she picked up Julie's shorts, shirt, bra, and panties and started walking out the door, "Now we can go." Laughing all the way to our car, she unlocked it and I hopped in the passenger side and Liz got behind the wheel and threw Julie's clothes in the back seat.

I don't know where this sudden evil streak of Liz came from but I had to admit I was enjoying it, while at the same time scared of it. We drove out of the parking lot and looked inside and saw Julie now standing up, waving at us with a big smile. It was obvious that she still didn't know that we had taken her clothes. Liz laughed and started waving at her and said, "Wave honey." And I waved at Julie feeling some pity for her.

We drove into town and Liz said, "You know if we are married then I think I should have a wedding ring." I agreed with her and we drove into one of the many discount stores along the highway. Thankfully Liz parked away from the entrance so I'd have time to get some clothes on. She turned off the car and reached in the back seat and grabbed Julie's shorts and top. "Put these on."

I looked at her and said, "Liz come on, they won't fit me. Please don't do this to me."

She looked at me and laughed. "Oh don't be a chicken. This could be a blast. Hell, no one knows us here.... why not?" I turned from Liz's gaze and looked at the store. "Come on sweetheart... please... we'll never be back here again."

I got to admit the more Liz talked and rationalized it all the more appealing it got. I played with myself and looked down at my pecker, then at Liz and said, "What the hell. Let's go for it."

Liz's whole face lit up with the biggest smile. "Alright!" And she handed me the shorts. And I began wiggling into them. Damn they were tight, but I finally got them all the way up. Even sitting down, they were already getting swallowed in between my butt cheeks. My balls were split down the middle and I feared that once I stood up they'd plop out on both sides. I pulled my dick up and placed it against my stomach, then I tried buttoning Julie's shorts.

"Shit Liz... there is no way I'm getting these buttoned."

"Come on daddy... suck that gut of yours in... I know you can do it." Now I was determined to see this through, so I opened the car door and got out and stood in the parking lot adjusting those shorts and sucking in my gut until finally I got them buttoned. Liz got out of the car and joined me on the passenger side and handed me Julie's top.

I put that on and there was no way I'd get that top buttoned and Liz knew it. She got in front of me and grabbed the tails of the top and began tying a knot with it. By the time she was done, the top was a couple of inches above my belly button. Right then I felt like if I took one deep breathe and everything I was wearing would just fly off of me. Liz laughed and said, "Turn around for me honey... let me see my sweet daddy in all his glory." And I turned around for her and shook my ass a little and she let out another laugh. "God dad... your butt is already covered with cum... you're loaded ain't ya." And I reached around and felt in between my butt crack and the shorts did have a good sized wet spot on them.

I was already getting the attention of people pulling into or leaving the parking lot. As they drove by slowly just starring at this strange site - an 18 year old gorgeous petite girl in a sundress and a 50 year old man dressed in woman's clothes - very revealing clothes. Liz waved at them and laughed a little more. "OK honey... just a little more and we'll be ready." She opened the rear of the car and began rummaging through her backpack until she found her flip-flops. "Put these on." I wiggled my toes into them and began getting more and more excited by the minute. Then Liz said, "Oh damn daddy... this is great." Once again Liz reached in her back pack and pulled out her make up kit.

She puffed up my cheeks with bright red blush and laughed again. "Damn... first you were my daddy... then my husband and now you're my prissy little loverboy." And again she reached in the back seat and pulled out a large straw hat. "Put this on... it will cover your bald spot." I put it on and Liz said, "Damn... I've got to get a picture of this." And she pulled out the camera and had me face the store and she started clicking away. "OK let's go."

I waited for Liz as she put the camera in her purse and she walked over to me, reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck and stuck her tongue deep in my mouth. "You're nuts daddy... that's why I love you so." We broke apart and started to walk together arm and arm wrapped around our waists.

We got maybe 20 feet, when we ran into two mothers. Liz smiled and stopped to talk to these two strangers. "Hello, how are you?"

The two ladies didn't really acknowledge Liz they just starred at me. And actually I didn't mind the attention. I'd guess that the blonde, with her hair in a bun, who we quickly found out was April, was in her late 20s - early 30s. She was wearing some very baggie shorts and a large loose tee-shirt. She was about 5'10" and the rest I couldn't tell you because of the loose clothes she had on. But I can say she had the prettiest green eyes that seemed to look right through my skimpy outfit. First she tentatively said, "Hi," and then she looked at me and asked, "Are you gay?"

Liz let out a laugh and said, "Oh no... he's not gay. Though he will suck cock for me and earlier today he let six guys fuck his ass just to please me." The ladies laughed and didn't believe it and Liz told me to turn around and I did and by now Julie's tight shorts were soaked with cum around my asshole. Then Liz continued, "You see I married this guy because he loves me so much that he'll do anything for me... including getting dressed like this. But I can assure you he is all man."

Liz kept talking as the women continued to stare at me. "He loves licking my asshole and he'd lick yours if I asked him too." This got both ladies blushing. "He can lick my pussy for hours." And then she took hold of the other lady's hand, whom we'd find out was Mandi, and said, "And he'll clean his cum out of my pussy after he fucks me with his big dick." And just as she finished saying that she placed Mandi's open hand on my crotch and rubbed it up and down on the shorts.

Where I couldn't tell what April had to offer, Mandi was another story. She too, was about 5'10" tall with short curly brown permed hair. She was wearing bright yellow shorts, that seemed as tight on her as the shorts I was wearing. She stood right in front of me showing off her camel toe. Her legs looked super long with those short shorts. And they were strong and muscular looking. She had a nice golden tan. She was wearing a short sleeve button shirt that was open showing off a dark brown bikini top that showed how tan she really was. Mandi seemed to be a bit older then April and I'd guess they were good friends spending the day together while their husbands were at work.

With her shirt open I could see a belly button ring and noticed that she didn't have an ounce of fat on her. And her tits just seemed like they were perfect bite size nibblers. And through the fabric, I could see she was getting excited as her nipples began to grow right in front of my eyes. Those tits weren't big, probably 32 Cs, but they fit her body beautifully. Liz took her hand away from Mandi's but Mandi kept rubbing my dick through the fabric. "Shit April, come and feel this. He's rock hard and it's pretty good size." April walked next to Mandi and replaced Mandi's hand with hers.

As April began exploring my package, Mandi began talking to Liz and asking what the hell we were up too. Liz told her that we eloped last night and we've been fucking all day, anybody and everybody. And she showed the pictures to her and Mandi started laughing. "April look at this." And April walked over to the other two ladies and looked at the photos on the camera. Mandi pointed at one and said, "That's Julie. These two were fucking your sister-in-law!"

April was shocked and then looked at me again and burst out laughing. She was so loud that everyone in the parking lot looked at the four of us. She pointed at me and asked, "That's Julie's clothes you're wearing isn't it?" Then Liz laughed and explained it to them.

"Dave fucked her and then as he was eating his cum out of her, I gave him a dildo and he stuck it up her ass. She just kept cumming and laid collapsed on top of one of the tables. We left her laying there and I thought it would be fun to steal her clothes." Mandi and April were laughing uncontrollably and Liz added, "Shit, I would have loved to seen her expression when she realized that she had nothing to wear."

April looked at me and said, "If you can get something up that tight ass of Julie's you must have a magic tongue." Then she looked at Liz and asked, "Can we see him in action?" I felt like a piece of meat being auctioned off, but I really didn't care, I was fucking hornier then hell.

Liz said, "Sure, but first we need to go in and get a wedding ring. Like I said we eloped last night and I know my mom and dad won't believe that I married Dave without a ring."

Mandi asked, "Mind if we tag along. I wouldn't mind seeing people's expressions when you guys walk in that store." Then she looked at me and said, "You look like a two bit whore."

Liz slapped my ass and said, "Let's go prissy boy... it's time to get your wife a ring."

April said, "Wait a minute." She leaned against her van and moved her baggie shorts to the side and showed us her bald pussy. "I've got to see how good he is... lick me." And I got on my knees, feeling the hot asphalt and began licking away on April's sweet pussy.

I reached up with my hands and grabbed her two tits and my eyes opened wide with how big they were. Mandi said, "Shit, April you're going to get us all arrested." And she grabbed my ear and stood me back up. "Let's go... he can show us how good he is later." And she reached down and squeezed my balls, letting me know who was in charge. Then I felt the sting of April's hand fly across my half exposed butt.

Liz laughed and looked at me saying, "Damn honey, hope you can keep that dick of yours hard because we've got a couple of wild women here." Then she asked them as we started our walk towards the store, "So what were you two up too?"

Mandi said, "Our husbands are out of town, so we were going to go to our favorite secret swimming hole, go skinny-dipping and just soak in some rays." Then Mandi ran in front of me, walking backwards towards the store, and pulled up her bikini top and said, "See no tan lines." God, that did it. Those tits were perfect little baseballs starring at me, begging me to suck on them. I so much just wanted to play with my dick, but I thought better of it. Mandi put her tits back under wrap and we walked in the store and as everyone expected we were the center of attention, or should I say I was the center of attention.

We made our way to the jewelry department. Liz leading way, me right behind her watching her pretty butt wiggle back and forth, occasionally getting a better view through the sundress. And behind me were April and Mandi, both giggling uncontrollably.

Liz was looking at the wedding rings, but got very little help from the sales lady because she just kept starring at me, with an "Are you for real?" look. Finally, Liz chose a Black Hills Gold wedding band. Which in a way showed me that she could be responsible. She had me pretty much whipped and could have bought the most expensive ring there, but she chose something that would be easy to pay for.

She opened up her backpack and pulled out my wallet. She rummaged through it and found my credit card and handed it to the lady who looked at her and then me. Liz looked puzzled and told her, "Hell, he can't carry his wallet in that outfit. Turn around honey and show her." And I obediently responded to her request and turned around showing the sales lady my soaked butt, in shorts that had ridden quite a ways in my butt crack. I finished turning around and Liz gave me a big smile and said, "Thanks honey." And the poor sales lady looked like she just wanted to run away. She finished the transaction and handed Liz the receipt. We started to leave and Liz made one final comment, "Now we can start our honeymoon."

We all turned around and started to leave. Now I got to follow Mandi's wonderful ass and the unknown butt of April's hiding behind those baggie shorts. Liz walked next to me and as we went out the doors, she said, "Look at those butts honey... maybe they'll let you see them... or lick them... or maybe even fuck them."

Mandi and April both laughed as we walked through the parking lot. We stopped at their cargo van. And April opened the side door. Liz and I looked at each other and Mandi said, "Well, would you two like to go swimming with us and catch some rays?"

Then April said, "If you guys got Julie so fucking wore out to steal her clothes, I want to see what's so special." Then she walked right in front of me and said, "And I want that tongue back on my pussy."

Liz looked at me and said, "Let's go for it!" I smiled and agreed. I started to get into the van, but Liz stopped me and said, "Wait a minute Dave. You don't get to ride with clothes on... so take that silly outfit off and show these girls the real man you are."

The first thing that went was that silly straw hat. Then I undid the knot on the shirt and quickly pulled it off and took a deep breath. All that was left were Julie's tight shorts. Hell, I already felt naked and looked around the parking lot and couldn't see anyone looking at us. I inhaled and held my breath and undid the button and lowered the zipper. I started to breathe again, and my hard dick was already out of its confined space. All April could say was, "Wow." And I drop the shorts and stood in the parking lot, somewhat shielded by the van entirely nude. Now my hard on stood tall and both April and Mandi seemed pleased with what they saw.

Madi looked at April and said, "This ain't fair, you'll be in the back with him, while I'm driving."

Then Liz quickly answered, "I'll drive and you both can get in the back with him." And both of the ladies agreed and Mandi gave Liz the keys and I hoped in the back, getting my ass slapped by both April and Mandi. As we settled in, Liz started the van and asked, "Where we going?" Mandi gave her some general directions and we were off.

As we exited the parking lot and Liz got back on the highway, April smiled and said, "Let the games begin!" The van was a traveling party house. There were no seats, just a mattress which covered the whole floor of the van. I was told to lay down and I felt a hand on my pecker. It felt so good to be out of those tight clothes of Julie's that I let out a moan, which made all the girls laugh.